Dear: Alina

32 Replies
roadstar Pitbull
User
20 December, 2017, 2:49 AM UTC

How unbecoming to make threats of banning (like I could care less).

But then to block me from replying via messages, I can still reply to others but not you,,,how odd....

Ban me, kill my account altogether, makes no matter to me.

My time is quickly ending here, so if it happens sooner, big deal. LOL

After the way the last 2 years have transpired,( it did not start out bad), the best thing I can do for other players, esp new ones is to spread the word, and not have them waste the time so many have here.
UTC +0:00
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
20 December, 2017, 10:19 AM UTC

Hello!

The private messages of CMs are closed as we don't process any issues via PM. 

If you have any doubts about CMs or moderators actions you need to contact Support team: https://plariumsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new or Lord Oberon via PM.

Community Manager
UTC +2:00
Gadheras
User
20 December, 2017, 2:42 PM UTC
My ban got lifted today. I can reply in threads, I cant make any threads of my own though. No idea what that is about. Plarium?
roadstar Pitbull
User
20 December, 2017, 9:52 PM UTC

Alina Phoenix said:

Hello!

If you have any doubts about CMs or moderators actions you need to contact Support team: https://plariumsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new or Lord Oberon via PM.

I do have MANY doubts when it comes to Plarium's action in general.....

Give me the actual acting Oberon acct private mail and I'll consider it,,, not the general one handed out.

Oracle
User
22 December, 2017, 3:30 AM UTC

Another ban handed out 

The forum is going to the gutter
Biohazard has killed the forum.
Gadheras
User
22 December, 2017, 4:18 AM UTC
roadstar Pitbull said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Hello!

Give me the actual acting Oberon acct private mail and I'll consider it,,, not the general one handed out.

My interaction with Oberon in the past, and recently just reinforce my impression the person behind is random and unknown. It would been nice if Plarium did respect us enough so we could interact with a REAL LIFE persona, and not some fantasy avatar. It would add to accountability.
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
22 December, 2017, 11:00 AM UTC
Gadheras said:

roadstar Pitbull said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Hello!

My interaction with Oberon in the past, and recently just reinforce my impression the person behind is random and unknown. It would been nice if Plarium did respect us enough so we could interact with a REAL LIFE persona, and not some fantasy avatar. It would add to accountability.
You're welcome to contact Support then and interact with a real-life person there :)
Community Manager
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
22 December, 2017, 11:01 AM UTC
roadstar Pitbull said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Hello!

There is only one account of Lord Oberon where anyone who wants can contact him. 
Community Manager
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
22 December, 2017, 11:02 AM UTC

Gadheras said:

My ban got lifted today. I can reply in threads, I cant make any threads of my own though. No idea what that is about. Plarium?

Let's have it discussed in one place?

https://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/game-discussion/90648_question-for-alina-/?post=432644

Community Manager
IronApex Turok
User
24 December, 2017, 2:23 AM UTC
Alina Phoenix said:

Hello!

thats not true.   you and i have had conversation via PM.  except for when you block me.  i'd offer proof, but i think that violates the rules. 
IronApex Turok
User
24 December, 2017, 2:26 AM UTC

im really starting to dislike your attitude towards forum contributors.   

do you not see that when you lie to us (see above) we  know  you are lying.  then when we ask questions about the game and you say "the devs are working on this", OR "  the BGs havent been touched"   you lose all credibility with us because you have lied to us on other topics. 

then when you go around banning everyone for having a bad opinion of you or plarium it just makes it 10xs worse.  
IronApex Turok
User
24 December, 2017, 2:36 AM UTC

Alina Phoenix said:

Hello!

Once i click on support, what category do i choose to report a communuty manager who has lost the respect and faith of the general community? there doesnt seem to be an option that will move my ticket forward for this situation. 

roadstar Pitbull
User
24 December, 2017, 4:50 PM UTC

IronApex Turok said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Hello!

Once i click on support, what category do i choose to report a communuty manager who has lost the respect and faith of the general community? there doesnt seem to be an option that will move my ticket forward for this situation. 

In all fairness, it is not Alina. 

It is Plarium, and what the CM's are allowed to say or do.

This is the third CM in a row to be in the same boat/description. 

Where, oh where might the true problem lay???

Plarium, and Oberon , as i'm assuming each game has it's own leader/director/development head, is the root of all issues....

Elle 75th Rangers
User
24 December, 2017, 6:32 PM UTC

the real problem ive found talking to players is ???

plarium have lied so many times thay do not have any respect for the players at all 

everything offered is at a price ???

if you talk  about plarium in a bad way you are banned for haveing a voice ????

and then asking  the players about there new mobile games what we think well that was very well thought out lol
Oracle
User
25 December, 2017, 12:44 AM UTC

IronApex Turok said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Hello!

You have to write to Lord Oberon, whose account is controlled by Alyona, she is the boss of all mods, CM and admins. 

Not sure she is around though, maybe on another holiday.

To have your ticket pushed you have to choose critical options as your subject issue. In app purchase issues, and bug related issues are the best option. Also, make acquittance with one of the support team, you can directly submit issues to him later through Gmail.
Oracle
User
25 December, 2017, 12:49 AM UTC

Another thing, based on my experience, you can't have the cm fired based on your issue. 

She is just doing her job, and trust me, she hates it, perhaps more than you hate plarium. The toughest part of her job is to convince herself and others that she doesn't. 

IronApex Turok
User
25 December, 2017, 8:55 AM UTC

http://www.gamesauce.biz/2016/06/02/community-managers-daily-schedule-plariums-story/

what their job should look like. 

Erwan
User
27 December, 2017, 8:40 AM UTC

Elle 75th Rangers said:

plarium have lied so many times thay do not have any respect for the players at all

Hello,

Can you make me a list of all the lies you have found, please ? Personally, I did not find any.

Also, please, be nice to Alina, because he's kind of nice to us. His work does not look easy. Personally, I really like Alina. What I like less, however, is the attitude of Plarium, which is constantly creating new games instead of improving the old games. It seems to me that for a game of this importance, the graphics are really bad (page 10; my link does not seem to work).

What it should look like to me:

In Vikings: War of Clans, the graphics are much better, but the gameplay is much less interesting. This is proof that Plarium has capabilities, but that are poorly exploited.

There is nothing more exhilarating than to be shot at without result. - W. Churchill -
UTC +1:00
Gadheras
User
27 December, 2017, 8:49 AM UTC
Erwan said:

Elle 75th Rangers said:

Hello,

Can you make me a list of all the lies you have found, please ? Personally, I did not find any. Please, be nice to Alina. His work does not look easy. Personally, I really like Alina. What I like less, however, is the attitude of Plarium, which is constantly creating new games instead of improving the old games. It seems to me that for a game of this scale, the graphics are really bad (page 10; my link does not seem to work).

What it should look like to me:

In Vikings: War of Clans, the graphics are much better, but the gameplay is much less interesting. This is proof that Plarium has capabilities, but that are poorly exploited.

Lol, you can't be serious. You play a low budget game to create and want something quite else. Flashplayer can never give you what you want. Even old Age of Empires 2 got better graphics than Stormfall. The only place graphics in Stormfall shine is unit cards and similar.
Erwan
User
27 December, 2017, 8:56 AM UTC

Gadheras said:

You play a low budget game to create and want something quite else.

Plarium has a turnover of 1 billion dollar. I think reasonable to ask for graphic improvements of the game. That's exactly the role Alina should play. But you never know what goes back or not to the developers, which is annoying. Alina has a very important power, which is not necessarily positive.

For me, Plarium has created only one good game, Stormfall: Age of War. And then, they lost themselves by creating many other games, not interesting. It's a real problem, which nobody ever talks about.

Seriously, what is the meaning of creating two different games, which have exactly the same gameplay ? For example, Stormfall: Age of War and Nords: Heroes of the north. Or Vikings: War of Clans and Sparta: War of Empires. In my opinion, it would be better to focus the efforts of graphic designers and developers on a single game.

We are investing money in a game, but this money is "diverted" to other games, which is extremely frustrating. I think all players would like the money they invest in a game to be used to improve this game. As well said Stephen King, sink or swim.

There is nothing more exhilarating than to be shot at without result. - W. Churchill -
UTC +1:00
1819791 users registered; 53079 topics; 296885 posts; our newest member:konfiteor