Spending Suggestions

3 Replies
User
8 December, 2017, 3:02 AM UTC

If you feel the need to spend money...buy some cryptocoin, buy a stock. 

Make your money make you money. In reality for all you know this whole game is set up as a secret mine, so they get to charge you for mining for them... ( insert dramatic music :))

Seriously folks. I will say it again, have 1000s to burn, send it my way 
UTC +7:00
User
17 December, 2017, 9:31 AM UTC

Knightmare said:

If you feel the need to spend money...buy some cryptocoin, buy a stock. 

Make your money make you money. In reality for all you know this whole game is set up as a secret mine, so they get to charge you for mining for them... ( insert dramatic music :))

Seriously folks. I will say it again, have 1000s to burn, send it my way 

Regulators are starting to notice cryptocoin and there is talk about regulating it like similar items on the market.  Be interesting to see what impact that has on prices.

Also, I'm a bit distrustful of buying when something is already "hot" since you're paying an inflated price as everyone bandwagons.  It reduces overall profits and gives a higher risk of being left "holding the bag" when the price falls.
UTC +6:00
User
20 December, 2017, 3:48 AM UTC

ThatGuy said:

"hot" since you're paying an inflated price as everyone bandwagons.

For definite, if you are buying now you are buying from people closing out their positions who have made a fortune. You are making their profit.

Everyone has a right to an opinion. No one has a right to their opinion being respected by other if it can't be backed up with rational and logic explanation
UTC +0:00
User
20 December, 2017, 2:43 PM UTC

You know with the level of resource demand this game put on your system. Who know maybe we all mine bitcoins for Plarium while we play :p

UTC +2:00
3111830 users registered; 65860 topics; 347877 posts; our newest member:Com Sharif07