All Categories

Occupied Fiefs

Occupied Fiefs

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Oct 1, 2017, 15:5010/01/17
10/31/14

I was thinking maybe your teaching methods are not effective. You have many friends in game, are among the strongest players I know, and are in the most powerful league in the game right now. 

Him FB'ing you will put a huge bounty on his head. And he is new to the new culture of things. So you fighting him will be a bad idea. 

I am just trying to help him. but I think you're in a better position to help him than I am. We don't want him becoming the most hated/raided player in the game. 

Oct 1, 2017, 16:3510/01/17
07/25/15

Oracle said:

I was thinking maybe your teaching methods are not effective. You have many friends in game, are among the strongest players I know, and are in the most powerful league in the game right now. 

Him FB'ing you will put a huge bounty on his head. And he is new to the new culture of things. So you fighting him will be a bad idea. 

I am just trying to help him. but I think you're in a better position to help him than I am. We don't want him becoming the most hated/raided player in the game. 

“There is a universal respect and even admiration for those who are humble and simple by nature, and who have absolute confidence in all human beings irrespective of their social status.” 

In any pvp game, people will fear you if you are a very strong player, and you can walk about uncontested at large part due to the strenght you can back up your claims with, even how silly they might be. If you do not have that strenght and start put up demands and lay claims you can't really back up. You might find yourself in a bad place fast. 

Throwing tons of fireballs around doesn't make you strong or mighty. It make you a fool for wasting a lot of money for no real purpose. Also when you a Marshall of a new league (although the thread vanished from the league forums), you shouldn't bring unwanted attention to yourself and yours. 
Oct 1, 2017, 21:0010/01/17
04/10/17
I'm fine Oracle. These guys have not clue how to play. And I'm just going to do the same thing to Knights Templar that I did to them a few years ago. Some people never learn.
Oct 1, 2017, 21:0410/01/17
04/10/17
Frankly being the most hated person in the game would be awesome. The Lex Luther of Stormfall! How does it get better than that. Arch Villians rock.
Oct 1, 2017, 22:5010/01/17
04/10/17
And we will have that conversation Crayzys ..... trust me
Oct 1, 2017, 23:0210/01/17
Oct 1, 2017, 23:03(edited)
12/18/14

ha ha

I am sure KT is trembling in fear 
Oct 2, 2017, 00:1010/02/17
04/10/17
well so far they are losing badly......I have forced several of them to use up sapphires not to mention that because of my actions thoudsands of their troops have died....I've lost maybe 50.....Doesn't look good for KT so far and I've just gotten started
Oct 2, 2017, 00:2810/02/17
07/25/15
Asatru13 said:

well so far they are losing badly......I have forced several of them to use up sapphires not to mention that because of my actions thoudsands of their troops have died....I've lost maybe 50.....Doesn't look good for KT so far and I've just gotten started
How about your wallet, What damage have Plarium inflicted on that?  Don't disgrace yourself more than you already done. Not worth it. You start resemble a certain twitter troll with tiny hands.
Oct 2, 2017, 07:1410/02/17
04/10/17

Gadheras said:

Asatru13 said:

How about your wallet, What damage have Plarium inflicted on that?  Don't disgrace yourself more than you already done. Not worth it. You start resemble a certain twitter troll with tiny hands.

But KT is losing. At least 3 members moved their castles. Half the team has domes up. The guy who initially attacked us is a level 109 and I'm level 72 and he has had to keep his dome up almost the entire time even though he parked right next to me. I dropped 4 bombs initially but KT has dropped several more than that. Almost their entire team are money players yet none of them seem to really understand the game very well. Not to mention the fact that they have been killing their own teammates troops trying to get to me. For one of the top level leagues on server one this is a huge failure for them. Funny part is, they are going to keep losing until they figure out they are better off having that little talk with me in a month or two about reparations. If they were smart they'd wanna have this talk now.....but they haven't shown a lot of intelligence thusfar. As to how much I've spent? In the entire time I have played this game I have spent $20......one less 12 pack of beer. meh

Oct 2, 2017, 07:1610/02/17
04/10/17
In the words of Rick Sanchez "Once you understand that nothing in the universe matters, you own it"
Oct 2, 2017, 08:0110/02/17
03/20/14
Asatru13 said:

Gadheras said:

Asatru13 said:

But KT is losing. At least 3 members moved their castles. Half the team has domes up. The guy who initially attacked us is a level 109 and I'm level 72 and he has had to keep his dome up almost the entire time even though he parked right next to me. I dropped 4 bombs initially but KT has dropped several more than that. Almost their entire team are money players yet none of them seem to really understand the game very well. Not to mention the fact that they have been killing their own teammates troops trying to get to me. For one of the top level leagues on server one this is a huge failure for them. Funny part is, they are going to keep losing until they figure out they are better off having that little talk with me in a month or two about reparations. If they were smart they'd wanna have this talk now.....but they haven't shown a lot of intelligence thusfar. As to how much I've spent? In the entire time I have played this game I have spent $20......one less 12 pack of beer. meh

Its a spy bubble, Come on, Im an offence player i cant possibly have def can i. I keep visiting you to get you to reply in kind. woosbag
Oct 2, 2017, 08:0710/02/17
07/25/15

Asatru13 said:

In the words of Rick Sanchez "Once you understand that nothing in the universe matters, you own it"

Well, seems fifes matters to you.....

Oct 2, 2017, 09:1710/02/17
02/29/16

Hello.

The theme was moved to Tavern.

Oct 3, 2017, 11:5810/03/17
04/17/16

Asatru13 said:

Gadheras said:

Asatru13 said:

And with 20$ spent, you got enough fireballs to "bomb" the crap out of everyone who will raid your fiefs ? And that after you spend for saph to make your own league! Dang, you are realy good to this game! 

Oct 9, 2017, 06:4310/09/17
08/03/14
Asatru13 said:

uh... this is a pay to play game.  folks were spending long before you came along, and will continue long after you quit.