Occupied Fiefs

37 Replies
Stewart
1 October, 2017, 3:01 PM UTC

Oracle said:


A KT Captain should not be participating in these kind of bullying. I thought with the likes of DV scum gone from the KT, the KT would become Knights they once were. 


I am very disappointed in you. You should have taught him how the game works, and not participate in these kind of stupidity

are you all there in the thinking department? Who the heck are you to say what i can or cant do. By his own words he is not a learner.


I am teaching him, run your mouth and someone will take you up on the offer.
Noodle maker extreme
UTC +0:00
1
Oracle
1 October, 2017, 3:50 PM UTC

I was thinking maybe your teaching methods are not effective. You have many friends in game, are among the strongest players I know, and are in the most powerful league in the game right now. 


Him FB'ing you will put a huge bounty on his head. And he is new to the new culture of things. So you fighting him will be a bad idea. 


I am just trying to help him. but I think you're in a better position to help him than I am. We don't want him becoming the most hated/raided player in the game. 

Biohazard has killed the forum.
UTC +2:00
0
Gadheras
1 October, 2017, 4:35 PM UTC

Oracle said:


I was thinking maybe your teaching methods are not effective. You have many friends in game, are among the strongest players I know, and are in the most powerful league in the game right now. 


Him FB'ing you will put a huge bounty on his head. And he is new to the new culture of things. So you fighting him will be a bad idea. 


I am just trying to help him. but I think you're in a better position to help him than I am. We don't want him becoming the most hated/raided player in the game. 

“There is a universal respect and even admiration for those who are humble and simple by nature, and who have absolute confidence in all human beings irrespective of their social status.” 


In any pvp game, people will fear you if you are a very strong player, and you can walk about uncontested at large part due to the strenght you can back up your claims with, even how silly they might be. If you do not have that strenght and start put up demands and lay claims you can't really back up. You might find yourself in a bad place fast. 


Throwing tons of fireballs around doesn't make you strong or mighty. It make you a fool for wasting a lot of money for no real purpose. Also when you a Marshall of a new league (although the thread vanished from the league forums), you shouldn't bring unwanted attention to yourself and yours. 
UTC +2:00
1
Asatru13
1 October, 2017, 9:00 PM UTC
I'm fine Oracle. These guys have not clue how to play. And I'm just going to do the same thing to Knights Templar that I did to them a few years ago. Some people never learn.
UTC +4:00
0
Asatru13
1 October, 2017, 9:04 PM UTC
Frankly being the most hated person in the game would be awesome. The Lex Luther of Stormfall! How does it get better than that. Arch Villians rock.
UTC +4:00
0
crayzys
1 October, 2017, 9:24 PM UTC

http://prntscr.com/gs28op

UTC +7:00
0
crayzys
1 October, 2017, 9:25 PM UTC

http://prntscr.com/gs294u

UTC +7:00
0
Asatru13
1 October, 2017, 10:50 PM UTC
And we will have that conversation Crayzys ..... trust me
UTC +4:00
0
Jezebel
1 October, 2017, 11:02 PM UTC

ha ha


I am sure KT is trembling in fear 
UTC +0:00
0
Asatru13
2 October, 2017, 12:10 AM UTC
well so far they are losing badly......I have forced several of them to use up sapphires not to mention that because of my actions thoudsands of their troops have died....I've lost maybe 50.....Doesn't look good for KT so far and I've just gotten started
UTC +4:00
0
Gadheras
2 October, 2017, 12:28 AM UTC
Asatru13 said:

well so far they are losing badly......I have forced several of them to use up sapphires not to mention that because of my actions thoudsands of their troops have died....I've lost maybe 50.....Doesn't look good for KT so far and I've just gotten started
How about your wallet, What damage have Plarium inflicted on that?  Don't disgrace yourself more than you already done. Not worth it. You start resemble a certain twitter troll with tiny hands.
UTC +2:00
1
Asatru13
2 October, 2017, 7:14 AM UTC

Gadheras said:


Asatru13 said:


well so far they are losing badly......I have forced several of them to use up sapphires not to mention that because of my actions thoudsands of their troops have died....I've lost maybe 50.....Doesn't look good for KT so far and I've just gotten started
How about your wallet, What damage have Plarium inflicted on that?  Don't disgrace yourself more than you already done. Not worth it. You start resemble a certain twitter troll with tiny hands.



But KT is losing. At least 3 members moved their castles. Half the team has domes up. The guy who initially attacked us is a level 109 and I'm level 72 and he has had to keep his dome up almost the entire time even though he parked right next to me. I dropped 4 bombs initially but KT has dropped several more than that. Almost their entire team are money players yet none of them seem to really understand the game very well. Not to mention the fact that they have been killing their own teammates troops trying to get to me. For one of the top level leagues on server one this is a huge failure for them. Funny part is, they are going to keep losing until they figure out they are better off having that little talk with me in a month or two about reparations. If they were smart they'd wanna have this talk now.....but they haven't shown a lot of intelligence thusfar. As to how much I've spent? In the entire time I have played this game I have spent $20......one less 12 pack of beer. meh

UTC +4:00
0
Asatru13
2 October, 2017, 7:16 AM UTC
In the words of Rick Sanchez "Once you understand that nothing in the universe matters, you own it"
UTC +4:00
0
Stewart
2 October, 2017, 8:01 AM UTC
Asatru13 said:

Gadheras said:


Asatru13 said:


well so far they are losing badly......I have forced several of them to use up sapphires not to mention that because of my actions thoudsands of their troops have died....I've lost maybe 50.....Doesn't look good for KT so far and I've just gotten started
How about your wallet, What damage have Plarium inflicted on that?  Don't disgrace yourself more than you already done. Not worth it. You start resemble a certain twitter troll with tiny hands.



But KT is losing. At least 3 members moved their castles. Half the team has domes up. The guy who initially attacked us is a level 109 and I'm level 72 and he has had to keep his dome up almost the entire time even though he parked right next to me. I dropped 4 bombs initially but KT has dropped several more than that. Almost their entire team are money players yet none of them seem to really understand the game very well. Not to mention the fact that they have been killing their own teammates troops trying to get to me. For one of the top level leagues on server one this is a huge failure for them. Funny part is, they are going to keep losing until they figure out they are better off having that little talk with me in a month or two about reparations. If they were smart they'd wanna have this talk now.....but they haven't shown a lot of intelligence thusfar. As to how much I've spent? In the entire time I have played this game I have spent $20......one less 12 pack of beer. meh

Its a spy bubble, Come on, Im an offence player i cant possibly have def can i. I keep visiting you to get you to reply in kind. woosbag
Noodle maker extreme
UTC +0:00
0
Gadheras
2 October, 2017, 8:07 AM UTC

Asatru13 said:


In the words of Rick Sanchez "Once you understand that nothing in the universe matters, you own it"

Well, seems fifes matters to you.....




UTC +2:00
0
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
2 October, 2017, 9:17 AM UTC

Hello.

The theme was moved to Tavern.

Community Manager
UTC +2:00
0
OCTAVIAN
3 October, 2017, 11:58 AM UTC

Asatru13 said:


Gadheras said:


Asatru13 said:


well so far they are losing badly......I have forced several of them to use up sapphires not to mention that because of my actions thoudsands of their troops have died....I've lost maybe 50.....Doesn't look good for KT so far and I've just gotten started
How about your wallet, What damage have Plarium inflicted on that?  Don't disgrace yourself more than you already done. Not worth it. You start resemble a certain twitter troll with tiny hands.



But KT is losing. At least 3 members moved their castles. Half the team has domes up. The guy who initially attacked us is a level 109 and I'm level 72 and he has had to keep his dome up almost the entire time even though he parked right next to me. I dropped 4 bombs initially but KT has dropped several more than that. Almost their entire team are money players yet none of them seem to really understand the game very well. Not to mention the fact that they have been killing their own teammates troops trying to get to me. For one of the top level leagues on server one this is a huge failure for them. Funny part is, they are going to keep losing until they figure out they are better off having that little talk with me in a month or two about reparations. If they were smart they'd wanna have this talk now.....but they haven't shown a lot of intelligence thusfar. As to how much I've spent? In the entire time I have played this game I have spent $20......one less 12 pack of beer. meh

And with 20$ spent, you got enough fireballs to "bomb" the crap out of everyone who will raid your fiefs ? And that after you spend for saph to make your own league! Dang, you are realy good to this game! 



UTC +3:00
0
IronApex Turok
9 October, 2017, 6:43 AM UTC
Asatru13 said:

well so far they are losing badly......I have forced several of them to use up sapphires not to mention that because of my actions thoudsands of their troops have died....I've lost maybe 50.....Doesn't look good for KT so far and I've just gotten started
uh... this is a pay to play game.  folks were spending long before you came along, and will continue long after you quit. 
UTC +0:00
0
1778431 users registered; 48115 topics; 286295 posts; our newest member:kkoraa