Players that have Passed away

Players that have Passed away

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Apr 18, 2018, 08:0704/18/18
02/29/16

Yami said:

Well done, Mods for protecting the fallens' castles. 

This game has a wide appeal for many of us at the back end of growing down having left growing up behind many years ago.

For many, our families only see the old codger in the corner hunched over his/her PC with an occasional outburst of glee or frustration. They know little about the world that plays out the their fantasies that the young today take for granted.

And so, when the time comes for passing, their efforts should be celebrated by those that have become their friends...and enemies, and in the realms that have become their familiar stamping grounds. 

To know that their castles will remain monuments till the end of time will bring much solace I'm sure. 

My thanks again. I applaud you.

Hello, my Lord!

We know that in the game players don't just fight with their enemies, they also meet a lot of friends and Leagues become real families.

The time when one member of the family passes away is very difficult not only in real life but in the world of Stormfall as well :(

That's why we respect such players by adding protection to their Castles so that no one could attack them. And you're right, such Castles are like monuments to those who passed away :(

Aug 3, 2018, 16:3708/03/18
08/03/18
Hi there
Aug 6, 2018, 08:5208/06/18
02/29/16

stormy said:

Hi there

Hello!

How can I help you?
Jan 21, 2020, 16:1001/21/20
01/21/20

Good morning,  one of my members recently passed away,  I am trying to contact support to protect his castle from any and all future action,

Jan 22, 2020, 13:1301/22/20
02/22/16
hotass said:

Good morning,  one of my members recently passed away,  I am trying to contact support to protect his castle from any and all future action,

Please put Name, cords , Server and Platform of the castle and The CM will Memorialize the castle 
Dec 9, 2020, 23:0612/09/20
05/07/16

This is the account of a friend of mine who sadly passed away through COVID-19 earlier this year, he gave me the details so I could carry it on for him knowing he was going to die. Now with Chromium no longer supporting " flash player " I am unable to verify his email address which the App is asking for so it looks like this castle will be another one that is asking for Oberons protection unless anyone knows if there is another way of getting around that ?