All Categories

Your Suggestions - 3

Your Suggestions - 3

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Oct 27, 2017, 14:3510/27/17
04/16/16
Another suggestion, there was a recent update to the upgrade of the Altar of Weor. The Altar should only be able to be downgraded with each hit that would otherwise take it out. That would provide more of an incentive for players to actually utilize the new features implemented for upgrading it. Otherwise it's a waste for players that are frequently hit to spend sapphires or ask for help when your altar will just be taken down again later that day.
Oct 29, 2017, 12:0810/29/17
07/25/15

We need more ways to burn resources other than just add to building queues of units. Once your build queus is months long, you kind of lose incentive to raid for resources. 

Faster conversion of resources to amulets, or spend resources to speed up building of units, or SOMETHING. For many players resources turned into the most useless thing in the gtame.
Oct 29, 2017, 18:4910/29/17
Oct 29, 2017, 18:51(edited)
10/07/14

Alina Phoenix said:

Erwan said:

In Stormfall : Age of war, there is one ultimate truth.

In Stormfall, THERE ARE NO RULES, AND THEY ARE CHANGING ANYTIME.

What do I mean "there are no rules" ?

- no explications : in the developement race, we are supposed to earn 1 point for each 10 minutes spent but... does it work for every building and for every lost arts ? Nobody knows.

- how much points are needed to get a noble, royal or divine relic ? Nobody knows. Is there any daily or weekly limit ? I hope there isn't, but... how can I be sure ?

- how do BGs work ? Nobody knows.

- how are fights calculated ? Nobody knows. There is one simulator, very imprecise, which make me lose a lot of legendary units in BGs, and nothing more.

What do I mean "they are changing anytime" ?

- brutal changes : "From now on, when you have less Food than your Units require, they shall no longer die or desert you". I came back on Stormfall one year ago, and I just found out that huge update.

My suggestion is : please, create a list of the rules. And stick it, and apply the updates to it.

I am so sad that I spent one year thinking units could be dismissed while they couldn't.

Please, prevent people from being as sad as me. Please, prevent that kind of problems.

In conclusion, playing Stormfall is such a hard work ! After playing Stormfall, I am so exhausted and so out of print. Woaw ! That's awesome.

Thanks for reading.

https://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/game-discussion/82098_create-a-list-of-the-rules--please/

Hello, my Lady.

Thanks for your extended feedback.

First of all, Stormfall is a hardcore strategy game. All the questions you asked regarding Development race tournament, Relics, BGs and fights are not rules, but calculations that players need to do on their own based on their own experience and observations.

We won't publish this information as finding it by yourself is one of the factors that make this game a hardcore strategy. 

Regarding the changes, we inform players about them. For plarium.com, all information about new features and updates is posted in this thread. 

The information is also updated in-game guide and in articles in the Support Knowledgebase

what you really mean is  get a big credit card and spend spend spend only then can you  do anything in this game  :p  

its all about money in this game lol
Oct 29, 2017, 20:5410/29/17
02/09/17

please address the imbalance of OFF and DEF in the game. The Developers can put there heads in the sand as much as they like the game is dying due to the constant efforts to extract money from a few coiners. These coiners will soon have nobody to fight. The Dark Plains is a beacon wasteland. It will never recover. Beacons are just PvP fodder for big hammers and coiners. Tinkering around will not resolve it the game is so imbalanced towards OFF. with immediate effect you need to double the points gained from DEF. limit the number of league attacks any one league can make to disperse the coiners and big hitters across more leagues. Restrict a leagues ability to attack beacons if they do not hold any. 

Without these simple alterations the game is dead. 

The top leagues do not attack each other they hit the smaller leagues and if your unaware the game is bleeding players. 

how long do you think your cash cow game will last when the coiners run out of targets ? its already happened in the dark plains the greed the endless events PvP beacon massacres your just squeezing a few players and all the DEF on the server is dead. so you will be without coiners they will get bored they are not fighting each other. just destroying everything else. nothing for anyone to strike back at. 

so unless the game mechanics are changed to favour DEF and spread the coiners across all leagues by limiting league attacks beacon attacks and fortress attacks this concentration of a few big coiner leagues ends the game. if only a few can hit each week then they move to other leagues and do not all flock together. its rather simple. 

DEF is harder to gain BGs are set toward OFF pays so you have stacked the game to push players towards OFF. So DEF needs greater rewards why defend ? most players have a larger offensive force and if beacons and forts are PvP targets and you cannot defend against 1.5 billion hammers who wipe out all beacons for points in a single PvP event why have them.  

deal with it or all developers are going to be unemployed. you need to start listening and your time is certainly running out to act. 

please do not respond with nonsense that you get dark essence or ranking... because nobody on the server will have a beacon in a few weeks. the beacon game is over and fortresses will be next. so no point having one over a level 8. all Defence will sit in catacombs.. whats left anyway. because why defend resources its easier to allow raids and give away not one unit. so the game is over unless it changes.. and the other servers will reach this point.

Oct 30, 2017, 13:4910/30/17
02/09/17

djmoody said:

^^

Told them that a year ago, maybe 1.5yrs ago. Now my prediction has come true.

it's not like it needs a drastic change just:

1) rebalance the sapphire cost of offence and def (def is approx 3 times as expensive)

2) correct the BG split payouts to be based power/resource value rather than the plain number of troops (skewing the payouts to offence)

A force limit on beacons could also achieve a re-balancing albeit in a reasonable blunt way. That would be even less work for them though.
yes and because they have not listened far more drastic action is now required to rebalance it than that. reducing the sapp costs on a revive will not encourage anyone to build DEf again.. and attack limits on beacons will not help. if they want to retain any players on the server they need drastic shifts that break up the concentration of coiners and a massive shift toward DEF being more rewarding. 
its too late for little tinkers because they did not listen. if they do not now they can kiss the jobs goodbye only a fool can ignore what has happened in dark plains... and yes players have been saying listen for a long time and the developers follow the silly plan to get money they have no server left.. and its getting close i give it weeks if that 
Nov 1, 2017, 09:3811/01/17
02/29/16

Daisygirl said:

Put a system in place to double check the spending of sapphires!!! Players have asked for this on many occasions. Sapphires are a rare commodity within the game and just so easily one misclick can spend them all.  The devs implement new features to spend sapphires on all the time, but you don't think of your players and protect their assests. This is very frustrating especially when using a laptop, which has a double tap feature that can be "glitchy". 

Hello.

We don't have confirmation window for Instant upgrades button for Buildings upgrade as the price of this upgrade is already stated.

And if you see that the instant upgrade costs a number of Sapphires you don't want to spend, just don't click on it.

Also, I always try to wait for few seconds before clicking the upgrade to make sure that the window is completely loaded and I won't misclick.
Nov 1, 2017, 09:4511/01/17
02/29/16

Daisygirl said:

Another suggestion, there was a recent update to the upgrade of the Altar of Weor. The Altar should only be able to be downgraded with each hit that would otherwise take it out. That would provide more of an incentive for players to actually utilize the new features implemented for upgrading it. Otherwise it's a waste for players that are frequently hit to spend sapphires or ask for help when your altar will just be taken down again later that day.

The Altar of Weor was designed in such way that it can be destroyed by enemy attack and adding the opportunity to speed up the upgrade is like adding a Bonus to the game.

Defend your Castle and the Altar won't be destroyed after the attack.
Nov 1, 2017, 10:0011/01/17
02/29/16

Gadheras said:

We need more ways to burn resources other than just add to building queues of units. Once your build queus is months long, you kind of lose incentive to raid for resources. 

Faster conversion of resources to amulets, or spend resources to speed up building of units, or SOMETHING. For many players resources turned into the most useless thing in the gtame.

Hello. 

I'll forward this suggestion to devs, but please give more variants on how you think it will be better to spend Resources.
Nov 1, 2017, 10:0311/01/17
02/29/16

trevor said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Erwan said:

In Stormfall : Age of war, there is one ultimate truth.

In Stormfall, THERE ARE NO RULES, AND THEY ARE CHANGING ANYTIME.

What do I mean "there are no rules" ?

- no explications : in the developement race, we are supposed to earn 1 point for each 10 minutes spent but... does it work for every building and for every lost arts ? Nobody knows.

- how much points are needed to get a noble, royal or divine relic ? Nobody knows. Is there any daily or weekly limit ? I hope there isn't, but... how can I be sure ?

- how do BGs work ? Nobody knows.

- how are fights calculated ? Nobody knows. There is one simulator, very imprecise, which make me lose a lot of legendary units in BGs, and nothing more.

What do I mean "they are changing anytime" ?

- brutal changes : "From now on, when you have less Food than your Units require, they shall no longer die or desert you". I came back on Stormfall one year ago, and I just found out that huge update.

My suggestion is : please, create a list of the rules. And stick it, and apply the updates to it.

I am so sad that I spent one year thinking units could be dismissed while they couldn't.

Please, prevent people from being as sad as me. Please, prevent that kind of problems.

In conclusion, playing Stormfall is such a hard work ! After playing Stormfall, I am so exhausted and so out of print. Woaw ! That's awesome.

Thanks for reading.

https://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/game-discussion/82098_create-a-list-of-the-rules--please/

Hello, my Lady.

Thanks for your extended feedback.

First of all, Stormfall is a hardcore strategy game. All the questions you asked regarding Development race tournament, Relics, BGs and fights are not rules, but calculations that players need to do on their own based on their own experience and observations.

We won't publish this information as finding it by yourself is one of the factors that make this game a hardcore strategy. 

Regarding the changes, we inform players about them. For plarium.com, all information about new features and updates is posted in this thread. 

The information is also updated in-game guide and in articles in the Support Knowledgebase

what you really mean is  get a big credit card and spend spend spend only then can you  do anything in this game  :p  

its all about money in this game lol

Hello.

It's not  Almost all features in the game are available for all players as you can get Sapphires from the in-game Events.

The difference is that players who use in-game purchases can get them faster.

Nov 1, 2017, 10:1311/01/17
01/31/16
I think you should start give as reward the dark essence because nowdays it's to difficult to hold a beacon
Nov 1, 2017, 10:2111/01/17
02/29/16

hwellshan said:

please address the imbalance of OFF and DEF in the game. The Developers can put there heads in the sand as much as they like the game is dying due to the constant efforts to extract money from a few coiners. These coiners will soon have nobody to fight. The Dark Plains is a beacon wasteland. It will never recover. Beacons are just PvP fodder for big hammers and coiners. Tinkering around will not resolve it the game is so imbalanced towards OFF. with immediate effect you need to double the points gained from DEF. limit the number of league attacks any one league can make to disperse the coiners and big hitters across more leagues. Restrict a leagues ability to attack beacons if they do not hold any. 

The top leagues do not attack each other they hit the smaller leagues and if your unaware the game is bleeding players. 

how long do you think your cash cow game will last when the coiners run out of targets ? its already happened in the dark plains the greed the endless events PvP beacon massacres your just squeezing a few players and all the DEF on the server is dead. so you will be without coiners they will get bored they are not fighting each other. just destroying everything else. nothing for anyone to strike back at. 

so unless the game mechanics are changed to favour DEF and spread the coiners across all leagues by limiting league attacks beacon attacks and fortress attacks this concentration of a few big coiner leagues ends the game. if only a few can hit each week then they move to other leagues and do not all flock together. its rather simple. 

DEF is harder to gain BGs are set toward OFF pays so you have stacked the game to push players towards OFF. So DEF needs greater rewards why defend ? most players have a larger offensive force and if beacons and forts are PvP targets and you cannot defend against 1.5 billion hammers who wipe out all beacons for points in a single PvP event why have them.  

deal with it or all developers are going to be unemployed. you need to start listening and your time is certainly running out to act. 

please do not respond with nonsense that you get dark essence or ranking... because nobody on the server will have a beacon in a few weeks. the beacon game is over and fortresses will be next. so no point having one over a level 8. all Defence will sit in catacombs.. whats left anyway. because why defend resources its easier to allow raids and give away not one unit. so the game is over unless it changes.. and the other servers will reach this point.

Hello.

First of all, thanks for your feedback and time you spent to write it.

The suggestion on adding attack limit for Beacons was already forwarded to devs.

> The top leagues do not attack each other they hit the smaller leagues and if you unaware the game is bleeding players. 

We can't forbid players or Leagues attack other players or Leagues. It's a war game, and if you understand that you can't defend against attacks of bigger Leagues, you can increase the number of members in your League or use diplomacy and cooperate with other Leagues.

Also, we added a new strong defense Unit to the game that will be available in the Tournaments soon.

Nov 1, 2017, 10:2311/01/17
02/29/16
Keraunos said:

I think you should start give as reward the dark essence because nowdays it's to difficult to hold a beacon
I think it's better to add a force limit for attack on Beacons to make it easier to hold them :)
Nov 1, 2017, 11:0911/01/17
01/31/16
Yes Alina or that one would be great
Nov 2, 2017, 12:1011/02/17
02/29/16

Keraunos said:

Yes Alina or that one would be great

This suggestion was forwarded to devs already :)

Now, we can just wait what their decision will be.

Nov 2, 2017, 12:4311/02/17
02/09/17

Alina Phoenix said:

hwellshan said:

Hello.

The suggestion on adding attack limit for Beacons was already forwarded to devs.

> The top leagues do not attack each other they hit the smaller leagues and if you unaware the game is bleeding players. 

We can't forbid players or Leagues attack other players or Leagues. It's a war game, and if you understand that you can't defend against attacks of bigger Leagues, you can increase the number of members in your League or use diplomacy and cooperate with other Leagues.

Also, we added a new strong defense Unit to the game that will be available in the Tournaments soon.

a new unit ? a new unit or 10 combined leagues cannot defend against a purchased 2 billion hammer ! it is an imbalanced badly designed game that is dying due to total inability to comprehend that the Defence is not worth building or expanding. You cannot have diplomacy with all leagues to stop attacks. increase the number of members ???? how they are all quitting a dying game !!! 

if this is your idea of a reasoned response you do not play stormfall !! you cannot !! this is a ludicrous answer !! 

It is a wargame that is over if your developers do not listen. i am not putting anymore money into something that is over unless the developers see the light and fix the game, i as all others have will suicide my units and go out with a bang. 

whats the loss of another customer... you have lost most of the server and your too stupid to comprehend that  

do not answer customers with your complete lack of basic comprehension again it is offencive 
Nov 3, 2017, 23:0711/03/17
01/17/17

Small little check mark in the league list to show if you have troops in their castle or not. (And yes, I posted it first in the wrong place, sorry.) :)

Nov 4, 2017, 19:0311/04/17
Dec 22, 2017, 20:33(edited)
11/04/16

I. The race of shades.

I suggest you create shades for defensive cavalry, defensive occult and defensive bestiary.

I suggest you create shades for offensive occult.

II. Pictures.

I suggest you rework the pictures.

III. Competition rewards.

Sometimes, we get 2 times more defensive units for 1 offensive unit (48 VS 24).

Sometimes, we get more than 2 times defensive (60 VS 24).

Sometimes, we get expensive defensive (demons) VS cheap offensive (warlock).

Sometimes, we get expensive offensive (necromancer) VS cheap defensive (golems).

I suggest you stop making us go crazy.

IV. Ulrich's blade.

I suggest you remove Ulrich's Blade as it looks a bugged item, isn't it ?

I suggest you offer more infantry and more cavalry in BG's rewards (for defensive infantry, I mean dwarfs and archers, not the 4 weirdos ).

V. Resources and robots.

I suggest you give everybody the way to get resources without leeching some robot.

I suggest you remove robots :

VI. Defensive units more powerful.

We can get up to 1 offensive legendary unit each week + 2 offensive legendary each month :

But... we can't get any defensive legendary completing quests. I suggest you rebalance this.

VII. Nomads.

Nomads cost is 1760 ; nomads defense is 150 (ratio is 1760/150 = 11.7).

Knights cost is 2166 ; knights offense is 240 (ratio is 2166/240 = 9.0).

I suggest you made nomads a bit cheaper.

VIII. Vampires.

Vampires are very long to produce, which make them quite useless.

+ it's very hard to get maranian amulets.

I suggest you make vampires cheaper or faster to produce.

IX. Increase the range of the eagle's nest.

I suggest you protect players from being overpowed in the hamlets. I suggest you bring together players of the same level even after level 60+. I mean... you bring together players of the 60 decade ; you bring together players of the 70 decade ; you bring together players of the 80 decade ; etc.

I know this means free sapphires for very high level players. Maybe, you can decrease sapphires collect speed in the hamlet.

X. Anonymous in the settlements.

I suggest you make people anonymous in the settlements so they don't get powned while hitting a settlement.

XI. Bonus.

Make monsters in dragon's lair easier to kill. The game is kind of... buggy on my computer. It's been a while now I stopped to kill them because it takes too long to kill them.

XII. Double bonus.

Make bonuses usable.

If I activate my dragon to speed up the buildings construction and the lost arts discovery, I lose a lot of points in the developement race competition (-25% points). If I use the increased attack bonus, I don't earn more points in BGs competition. As a result, I'm accumulating bonuses which I will never use.

XIII. Triple bonus.

Make CM stop calling me a lady (my avatar is a lady, yes, I know ; it doesn't make me a lady). Make CM stop double-triple-quadruple-quintuple-sixtuple-sextuple... posting.

XIV. Random.

Create a temporary server which will be regularly rebooted.

Prohibit spending money on this server (book this server for "pro-gamers", book this server for e-gaming).

+ create castle skins without bonus

+ create a super boost so players can discover every lost arts in less than one month.

Give a reward to the best players of the server (I mean on the regular servers).

XV. More fair rewards for the weekly competitions.

Give more fair rewards, like... rewards for top 100 players. Encourage activity, do not encourage cheating. There are always cheaters, everywhere. Nobody can protect themselves from that. I suggest you don't encourage super elitism. I suggest you encourage hard and honest work.

Don't encourage the guy who takes advantage of a glitch. Don't encourage the guy who relocates ten times to beat the others. This is not e-gaming. This is robot gaming.

XVI. Please, change this article title.

https://plarium.com/en/strategy-games/stormfall-age-of-war/pro-players/food-consumption/

The title actually is : "Food: the most important resource ?" As you say in the article, since the update, units will no longer desert while you are out of food, but... the title could suggest the opposite. Do not induce players to the error.

XVII. Make this game an application (and an executable).

I know there are many secret mathematical formulas that you prefere to keep for yourself, but I feel like it's annoying that we need to download pictures every time we connect to a different castle. Personally, I stopped buying improvements because of that.

XVIII. Create a section dedicated to data collection.

I suggest you create a section reserved for data collection, I mean a section where sharing his opinion would be inappropriate (it would be a bit more work for you, but it would be much nicer for the players).

XIX. Make it possible to accumulate units for years !!

Make this game playable for a lifetime. What's the objective of the game ? Is it to reach the highest level possible ? (135 or 140 or 150...). IMO, it would be a super idea to make it possible to accumulate units for years. Then create more games, and make sure we can move our units from one game to another. It would be, just amazing...

That's it. All that, these are my suggestions.

Nov 7, 2017, 17:1711/07/17

It is cumbersome going back and forth to see which castles have sent reinforcements, and then to go to my list of garrisons to see if I have a representative there (if they are going to send me one, the least I can do is station something at their castle). Sometimes I go through the list of members of my league and try to find out if I have sent one to this one or that, and again I have to go to another building to page through the lists.

Is it possible, perhaps, to go to a league member, or friend, on the map and discover whether I have any troops stationed there?
Nov 8, 2017, 09:0711/08/17
02/29/16

hwellshan said:

Alina Phoenix said:

hwellshan said:

Hello.

a new unit ? a new unit or 10 combined leagues cannot defend against a purchased 2 billion hammer ! it is an imbalanced badly designed game that is dying due to total inability to comprehend that the Defence is not worth building or expanding. You cannot have diplomacy with all leagues to stop attacks. increase the number of members ???? how they are all quitting a dying game !!! 

if this is your idea of a reasoned response you do not play stormfall !! you cannot !! this is a ludicrous answer !! 

It is a wargame that is over if your developers do not listen. i am not putting anymore money into something that is over unless the developers see the light and fix the game, i as all others have will suicide my units and go out with a bang. 

whats the loss of another customer... you have lost most of the server and your too stupid to comprehend that  

do not answer customers with your complete lack of basic comprehension again it is offencive 

Hello.

Thanks for your feedback, but it's a suggestion thread in the first place.

You suggested to add a limit to attacks on the Beacons, it was forwarded to devs. 

What are your exact suggestions on what else you think can be done to give more power to defenders?

We won't add a limit which will prevent bigger Leagues from attacking smaller Leagues. As I already said, it's a war game in the first place and if small Leagues know that bigger Leagues can't attack them, they have nothing to worry about and don't have any motivation to grow and increase this power.

So, it won't be added to the game. Your other concrete suggestions are welcome to be posted here.

Nov 8, 2017, 09:2311/08/17
02/29/16

Calhar said:

Small little check mark in the league list to show if you have troops in their castle or not. (And yes, I posted it first in the wrong place, sorry.) :)

Hello :)

Will forward this suggestion to devs, thanks 
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.