Your Suggestions - 3

149 Replies
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
11 October, 2017, 10:18 AM UTC

madmaxx said:


can be that before to come out of new functionality or improvement plarium should correct all the bug that there is in the game that are to go up regularly in order to make it more stable or to change altogether developer ... it would also be a good start ...

and worse in the field of computing or web development there is a rule called: non-regression tests "

I know it's not always easy but it should be a golden rule



"an angry player"



Hello.

Thanks for your siggestions.

The main task devs are focused on now is improvement of the general performance of the game and servers.

Also, in every update there is a bug fix part as we have different teams working on new features and fixinf the bugs.


Community Manager
UTC +2:00
tony
12 October, 2017, 5:49 PM UTC
can you create more lost arts  and maybe a new kind of unit. And i like the wraith idea a lot. I was also wondering if you could maybe make another kind of hamlet or settlement that can turn your troops into eldritch units. because of the leagues with  beacons don't let other leagues hold a beacon
UTC +4:00
Gadheras
13 October, 2017, 8:28 AM UTC

tony said:


can you create more lost arts  and maybe a new kind of unit. And i like the wraith idea a lot. I was also wondering if you could maybe make another kind of hamlet or settlement that can turn your troops into eldritch units. because of the leagues with  beacons don't let other leagues hold a beacon

If other leagues wont make you able to hold a beacon, what make you think other players will allow you to stay in a hamelet long enough to turn units into Eldritch ones? 


Holding beacons comes down to the success of your league and stepping up to the plate.
UTC +2:00
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
13 October, 2017, 10:57 AM UTC

Gadheras said:


tony said:


can you create more lost arts  and maybe a new kind of unit. And i like the wraith idea a lot. I was also wondering if you could maybe make another kind of hamlet or settlement that can turn your troops into eldritch units. because of the leagues with  beacons don't let other leagues hold a beacon

If other leagues wont make you able to hold a beacon, what make you think other players will allow you to stay in a hamelet long enough to turn units into Eldritch ones? 


Holding beacons comes down to the success of your league and stepping up to the plate.

Hello, Tony :)

Thanks for your suggestions!

At the moment, devs are not planning to add more Lost Arts or Dragon Arts as there are enough bonuses in the game already.

Devs are already working on the new Units, they should appear in the game in the near future :)

As for the new type of Hamlets or Settlements, I would agree with Lord Gadheras. Hamlets and Settlements are also hard to keep.

So, I don't think this feature will be added.

Community Manager
UTC +2:00
Skycooldude
14 October, 2017, 3:57 AM UTC

can we delete inactive leagues?




Nowadays when new players begin the game... they have so many leagues to join and I think most of them end up in a dead league... if we deleted leagues with members who have not logged in for over a year I bet we could decrease the amount of leagues by at least a few hundred leagues.


That will make it to where active new players join active leagues and directly get pushed into a community that is playing the game.

UTC +0:00
Oracle
14 October, 2017, 2:02 PM UTC

Skycooldude said:


can we delete inactive leagues?


Nowadays when new players begin the game... they have so many leagues to join and I think most of them end up in a dead league... if we deleted leagues with members who have not logged in for over a year I bet we could decrease the amount of leagues by at least a few hundred leagues.

That will make it to where active new players join active leagues and directly get pushed into a community that is playing the game.


What if the marshal is planning on coming back after a few years and has made preparations for that time together with league members. Remember the game has a PG of 13. A bunch of 13 yro could band together start a league raid for 1 year making a 2-5 years production que then quit with plans to return when they're strong. 


Just because something isn't a lie does not mean that it isn't deceptive. A liar knows that he is a liar, but one who speaks mere portions of truth in order to deceive is a craftsman of destruction.....Gedleyihlekisa: Oracle the postremogeniture
UTC +2:00
Oracle
14 October, 2017, 2:16 PM UTC

I have two suggestion pertaining forum activity. 

1. boot inactive and non contributing moderators. 

I know is possible to monitor a level of moderators by post and time online. Using these figure make it possible to monitor contribution to activity and general contribution to topics. If a mod makes a debate/discussion/contents and it generates a certain views and post he becomes safe. If his contribution is zero. He is fired and a new moderator is hired from the current community members. Being a moderator is a volunteer duty, and not a job. So there is no point in having moderators that don't perform their duties and start topics that boost the general activity of the forum.

There should also be ''duty time'' for each mods. These mods must report forum condition before and after their shift. A 2 hrs shift in a cycle of 4 hrs is enough to deal with spams. 

2. Although these will need a little coding and Dev are a little busy in the moment, I think is time we have an ingame league forum. A league marshal, and some designated ranks, like ambassadors must be in charge of being admins of  these forum by default. These will encourage activity a lot. and it will make it easy to share and communicate information. even storing it. It will also encourage democratic and autocratic leadership styles. And it won't take much server space. 

Here is an example.  


Just because something isn't a lie does not mean that it isn't deceptive. A liar knows that he is a liar, but one who speaks mere portions of truth in order to deceive is a craftsman of destruction.....Gedleyihlekisa: Oracle the postremogeniture
UTC +2:00
Skycooldude
15 October, 2017, 4:47 AM UTC

Oracle said:


Skycooldude said:


can we delete inactive leagues?


Nowadays when new players begin the game... they have so many leagues to join and I think most of them end up in a dead league... if we deleted leagues with members who have not logged in for over a year I bet we could decrease the amount of leagues by at least a few hundred leagues.

That will make it to where active new players join active leagues and directly get pushed into a community that is playing the game.


What if the marshal is planning on coming back after a few years and has made preparations for that time together with league members. Remember the game has a PG of 13. A bunch of 13 yro could band together start a league raid for 1 year making a 2-5 years production que then quit with plans to return when they're strong. 


Plarium can see the numbers on their side.. the percentage of people who come back to the game after 1+ year of not logging in are under 1% by my estimations and experience of 3+ years. There are hundreds of leagues with under 10 people in them where none of them have logged in for 1+ years, but bc they have neophyte slots open, a new recruit can join..


Less choices for new recruits will allow them to get better growth.
UTC +0:00
manubeland
15 October, 2017, 1:02 PM UTC
Salut, je propose de rendre accessible nos statistiques personnelles  dans chacun de nos châteaux, comme nous les retrouvons dans l'ambassade à un certain grade dans le jeu. Nous pourrions toujours connaître nos forces en jeu peut importe où elle se trouve dans le moment. De plus, pour le rocher du dragon,vous pourriez mettre en place un système pour annulé l'activation du rocher du dragon à tout moment, moyennant ressource ou quelque dizaine de saphir. Merci et bonne journée
UTC +0:00
Wolfrick
15 October, 2017, 4:06 PM UTC
They shud have a champion for batthelfiel that will be nice and new skin castle like japan castle they are nice!
UTC +4:00
1719155 users registered; 42157 topics; 269852 posts; our newest member:ALAKTUBOOT