All Categories

Your Suggestions - 3

Your Suggestions - 3

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Oct 15, 2017, 13:0210/15/17
Salut, je propose de rendre accessible nos statistiques personnelles  dans chacun de nos châteaux, comme nous les retrouvons dans l'ambassade à un certain grade dans le jeu. Nous pourrions toujours connaître nos forces en jeu peut importe où elle se trouve dans le moment. De plus, pour le rocher du dragon,vous pourriez mettre en place un système pour annulé l'activation du rocher du dragon à tout moment, moyennant ressource ou quelque dizaine de saphir. Merci et bonne journée
Oct 15, 2017, 16:0610/15/17
Oct 15, 2017, 16:08(edited)
03/25/17
They shud have a champion for batthelfiel that will be nice and new skin castle like japan castle they are nice!
Oct 18, 2017, 10:2210/18/17
04/17/16

I have a suggestion for a new piece of castle equipment .. Fireball Reflector

1) Item can be purchased from the Marketplace for a nominal fee.

2) Item is indestructible (cannot be damaged nor destroyed by attacks).

3) Item is activated by using resources (Gold/Iron/Food) similar to raising the beacon level.

4) Once activated when a fireball is sent to the castle it is reflected back to the sender.   Needs to be fed again to reflect another fireball. 

5) One thing about a reflected fireball is that Weor's Protection will not stop it and neither  will a fireball reflector. This will prevent someone from throwing fireballs and hiding behind the bubble. It will be the great equalizer. 

6) Another option: Randomize -- this will reflect the fireball to a random member of the   attacking league. The message will indicate which of your members sent it to you (how nice). 

Oct 18, 2017, 13:3610/18/17
07/25/15
Peter Burton said:

3) Item is activated by using resources (Gold/Iron/Food) similar to raising the beacon level.

4) Once activated when a fireball is sent to the castle it is reflected back to the sender.   Needs to be fed again to reflect another fireball. 

5) One thing about a reflected fireball is that Weor's Protection will not stop it and neither  will a fireball reflector. This will prevent someone from throwing fireballs and hiding behind the bubble. It will be the great equalizer. 

6) Another option: Randomize -- this will reflect the fireball to a random member of the   attacking league. The message will indicate which of your members sent it to you (how nice). 

Reflect one fireball... even with a recharge, it would be kinda pointless. Recharge would take time, and people prone to send more than one fireball at you once started. Better suggestion, remove fireballs from the game all together. Or turn them into a "mage" unit that use magic on the battlefield, like a booster for your army.
Oct 19, 2017, 03:0310/19/17
Oct 21, 2017, 01:31(edited)
07/16/16
I would like to make a suggestion about the top rewards for the tournament.  From many of the posts,  many people vainly search for Ulrich Blades. Perhaps if they were going to be offered as the top prize on occasions more players would fight to receive them.  Otherwise coming up with new relics that would enhance the game
Oct 19, 2017, 03:0710/19/17
12/11/15
Plarium should make it impossible for high ranking castles to attack low-ranking castles.  Seeing level 80's hitting level 40's that are new to the game and just growing is gross, but many are not averse to such dirty play.  Make it impossible since so few have honour or ethics enough to let new players grow.  Game won't exist without players and we get fewer and fewer new ones all the time.  
Oct 19, 2017, 08:0710/19/17
02/29/16

Oracle said:

Skycooldude said:

can we delete inactive leagues?

Nowadays when new players begin the game... they have so many leagues to join and I think most of them end up in a dead league... if we deleted leagues with members who have not logged in for over a year I bet we could decrease the amount of leagues by at least a few hundred leagues.

That will make it to where active new players join active leagues and directly get pushed into a community that is playing the game.

What if the marshal is planning on coming back after a few years and has made preparations for that time together with league members. Remember the game has a PG of 13. A bunch of 13 yro could band together start a league raid for 1 year making a 2-5 years production que then quit with plans to return when they're strong. 

Hello.

The work with inactive Leagues already started on Facebook. There was added a League activity feature. Players who don't log in to the game for more than 14 days become inactive, if the League activity is below 60% for more than 14 days, then the League gets dismissed.

I think this feature will be added to plarium.com as well in the future.

Oct 19, 2017, 08:1110/19/17
02/29/16

Oracle said:

I have two suggestion pertaining forum activity. 

1. boot inactive and non contributing moderators. 

I know is possible to monitor a level of moderators by post and time online. Using these figure make it possible to monitor contribution to activity and general contribution to topics. If a mod makes a debate/discussion/contents and it generates a certain views and post he becomes safe. If his contribution is zero. He is fired and a new moderator is hired from the current community members. Being a moderator is a volunteer duty, and not a job. So there is no point in having moderators that don't perform their duties and start topics that boost the general activity of the forum.

There should also be ''duty time'' for each mods. These mods must report forum condition before and after their shift. A 2 hrs shift in a cycle of 4 hrs is enough to deal with spams. 

2. Although these will need a little coding and Dev are a little busy in the moment, I think is time we have an ingame league forum. A league marshal, and some designated ranks, like ambassadors must be in charge of being admins of  these forum by default. These will encourage activity a lot. and it will make it easy to share and communicate information. even storing it. It will also encourage democratic and autocratic leadership styles. And it won't take much server space. 

Here is an example.  

Hello, Oracle.

Thanks for your suggestions.

1. The activity of moderators is monitored and checked regularly. According to the results of these checks, inactive moderators are dismissed. 

2. Our devs are already working on this idea, and adding this kind of Forum is already in their plans for the future :)
Oct 19, 2017, 08:3410/19/17
02/29/16

Gadheras said:

Peter Burton said:

Reflect one fireball... even with a recharge, it would be kinda pointless. Recharge would take time, and people prone to send more than one fireball at you once started. Better suggestion, remove fireballs from the game all together. Or turn them into a "mage" unit that use magic on the battlefield, like a booster for your army.

Hello :)

This protection can be added as a temporary Castle skin that can be activated and will protect you from Fireballs.

This Skin was already added on Facebook and in the future can be added to plarium.com as well.

Oct 19, 2017, 08:4010/19/17
02/29/16

manubeland said:

Salut, je propose de rendre accessible nos statistiques personnelles  dans chacun de nos châteaux, comme nous les retrouvons dans l'ambassade à un certain grade dans le jeu. Nous pourrions toujours connaître nos forces en jeu peut importe où elle se trouve dans le moment. De plus, pour le rocher du dragon,vous pourriez mettre en place un système pour annulé l'activation du rocher du dragon à tout moment, moyennant ressource ou quelque dizaine de saphir. Merci et bonne journée

Bonjour, Monseigneur!

Merci pour tes suggestions.

1. Qu'est-ce que tu voudrais ajouter exactement sur les statistiques du Château? Où est-ce que, selon toi, cela devrait être placé? Nous te serions reconnaissants de nous donner plus de détails concernat cette proposition.

2. En ce qui concerne l'annulation de l'activation des Arts du Dragon, ils ont été déjà activés pour une durée limitée.

De plus, il est assez difficile de les activer par accident.

Oct 19, 2017, 09:0110/19/17
02/29/16

bhagya_anne said:

I would like to make a suggestion about the top rewards for the tournament.  From many of the post many people vainly search for Ulrich Blades. Perhaps if they were going to be offered as the top prize on occasions more players would fight to receive them.  Otherwise coming up with new relics that would enhance the game

There are some things that are not added as a Reward for Tournaments, but they can be obtained in some other ways in the game.

You need just focus more on these parts of the game :)

Oct 19, 2017, 09:0210/19/17
02/29/16

cannedam said:

Plarium should make it impossible for high ranking castles to attack low-ranking castles.  Seeing level 80's hitting level 40's that are new to the game and just growing is gross, but many are not averse to such dirty play.  Make it impossible since so few have honour or ethics enough to let new players grow.  Game won't exist without players and we get fewer and fewer new ones all the time.  

Hello.

It's a war game and such limit can't be added to the game. It's a good motivation for new players to develop their Castles faster, join Leagues and fight together against such attackers. 
Oct 22, 2017, 00:2310/22/17
07/16/16
Alina Phoenix said:

bhagya_anne said:

I would like to make a suggestion about the top rewards for the tournament.  From many of the post many people vainly search for Ulrich Blades. Perhaps if they were going to be offered as the top prize on occasions more players would fight to receive them.  Otherwise coming up with new relics that would enhance the game

There are some things that are not added as a Reward for Tournaments, but they can be obtained in some other ways in the game.

I play the settlement and I am a very active player!  However, if you offer rewards that YOUR COMMUNITY  want once in a while as a reward for tournaments, you will find the competition heats up as more player will want the top reward.  I am not saying do it every time, just every so often.  It may also get the interest back up and more players returning
Oct 23, 2017, 11:3210/23/17
Oct 23, 2017, 11:33(edited)
11/04/16

In Stormfall : Age of war, there is one ultimate truth.

In Stormfall, THERE ARE NO RULES, AND THEY ARE CHANGING ANYTIME.

What do I mean "there are no rules" ?

- no explications : in the developement race, we are supposed to earn 1 point for each 10 minutes spent but... does it work for every building and for every lost arts ? Nobody knows.

- how much points are needed to get a noble, royal or divine relic ? Nobody knows. Is there any daily or weekly limit ? I hope there isn't, but... how can I be sure ?

- how do BGs work ? Nobody knows.

- how are fights calculated ? Nobody knows. There is one simulator, very imprecise, which make me lose a lot of legendary units in BGs, and nothing more.

What do I mean "they are changing anytime" ?

- brutal changes : "From now on, when you have less Food than your Units require, they shall no longer die or desert you". I came back on Stormfall one year ago, and I just found out that huge update.

My suggestion is : please, create a list of the rules. And stick it, and apply the updates to it.

I am so sad that I spent one year thinking units could be dismissed while they couldn't.

Please, prevent people from being as sad as me. Please, prevent that kind of problems.

In conclusion, playing Stormfall is such a hard work ! After playing Stormfall, I am so exhausted and so out of print. Woaw ! That's awesome.

Thanks for reading.

https://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/game-discussion/82098_create-a-list-of-the-rules--please/

Oct 24, 2017, 09:5810/24/17
02/29/16

bhagya_anne said:

Alina Phoenix said:

bhagya_anne said:

I play the settlement and I am a very active player!  However, if you offer rewards that YOUR COMMUNITY  want once in a while as a reward for tournaments, you will find the competition heats up as more player will want the top reward.  I am not saying do it every time, just every so often.  It may also get the interest back up and more players returning

Hello.

Different kinds of Items can be obtained from different Events. Relics were added as a reward that you can get from Settlements or from Battles. 

Taking part in PvP Tournament you attack other Castles more often and getting more chances to obtain a Relic. So, Tournaments motivate you to fight more and get a Relic.

Oct 24, 2017, 10:1310/24/17
02/29/16

Erwan said:

In Stormfall : Age of war, there is one ultimate truth.

In Stormfall, THERE ARE NO RULES, AND THEY ARE CHANGING ANYTIME.

What do I mean "there are no rules" ?

- no explications : in the developement race, we are supposed to earn 1 point for each 10 minutes spent but... does it work for every building and for every lost arts ? Nobody knows.

- how much points are needed to get a noble, royal or divine relic ? Nobody knows. Is there any daily or weekly limit ? I hope there isn't, but... how can I be sure ?

- how do BGs work ? Nobody knows.

- how are fights calculated ? Nobody knows. There is one simulator, very imprecise, which make me lose a lot of legendary units in BGs, and nothing more.

What do I mean "they are changing anytime" ?

- brutal changes : "From now on, when you have less Food than your Units require, they shall no longer die or desert you". I came back on Stormfall one year ago, and I just found out that huge update.

My suggestion is : please, create a list of the rules. And stick it, and apply the updates to it.

I am so sad that I spent one year thinking units could be dismissed while they couldn't.

Please, prevent people from being as sad as me. Please, prevent that kind of problems.

In conclusion, playing Stormfall is such a hard work ! After playing Stormfall, I am so exhausted and so out of print. Woaw ! That's awesome.

Thanks for reading.

https://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/game-discussion/82098_create-a-list-of-the-rules--please/

Hello, my Lady.

Thanks for your extended feedback.

First of all, Stormfall is a hardcore strategy game. All the questions you asked regarding Development race tournament, Relics, BGs and fights are not rules, but calculations that players need to do on their own based on their own experience and observations.

We won't publish this information as finding it by yourself is one of the factors that make this game a hardcore strategy. 

Regarding the changes, we inform players about them. For plarium.com, all information about new features and updates is posted in this thread. 

The information is also updated in-game guide and in articles in the Support Knowledgebase

Oct 26, 2017, 19:2510/26/17
12/22/14

Dear Lord Oberon,

i need your help. My craftsmen suffer from unemployment. They got lazy fat and sluggish from sitting around all day and drinking beer.

Please safe them from being bored to death and allow them to build things to new levels.

Thanks !

Oct 27, 2017, 11:0410/27/17
02/29/16

Walgor said:

Dear Lord Oberon,

i need your help. My craftsmen suffer from unemployment. They got lazy fat and sluggish from sitting around all day and drinking beer.

Please safe them from being bored to death and allow them to build things to new levels.

Thanks !

Hello, my Lord!

Your Castle is just so great and well upgraded that your Craftsmen deserved for some rest ;)

Let's give them this time to take a breath :)

Oct 27, 2017, 13:5210/27/17
04/16/16
Put a system in place to double check the spending of sapphires!!! Players have asked for this on many occasions. Sapphires are a rare commodity within the game and just so easily one misclick can spend them all.  The devs implement new features to spend sapphires on all the time, but you don't think of your players and protect their assests. This is very frustrating especially when using a laptop, which has a double tap feature that can be "glitchy". 
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.