All Categories

Your Suggestions - 3

Your Suggestions - 3

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Oct 4, 2017, 17:5610/04/17
05/02/17

One really good improvement would be the addition of "Report Bug/problem" on the menu. Today I sent a over 125 spies out and they all just disappeared - nothing.  I have looked over the sight and cannot find out how to report a problem.  This is a consistent problem.

I would like to see this implemented and I would like an answer.

Oct 5, 2017, 23:1010/05/17
01/07/17

well as Alina knows i would like to see a more personalized castle, changing the background like to a winter-theme etc. 

also i would love to see a day and night mode on the server (maybe with special quests ) 

+ I would love to have a counterpart of the  weor fireball like a secret trap if someone trys to raid you. a bomb would activate and 10k from the raiding unit gets destroyed =D would be actually fun 

Thanks~ 
Oct 6, 2017, 12:1310/06/17
02/29/16

RandomDrop said:

In light of recent events it seems that your support staff needs tools far more than the players at this point. The fact that Plarium support was aware of a breech involving identity theft and was unable to do anything at all suggests they lack the tools to do so. Obvious it wasn't Plariums intention to watch a league be destroyed over an entire week due to a malicious and illegal act was it? You also have a castle in the game that is a known hijacker still active after a full week.

As a former paying customer these are the things I assumed you had but did not.

1. Create a tool that allows support to freeze in-game assets when a breech occurs.

2. Create a tool allowing the removal of the 7 day waiting period when and individual or individuals are removed from league do to identity theft. It is of no fault of the players that have been kicked out of their league and it is right they should be allowed to defend the fort they spent years building with hard work and money.

3. Create a tool to stop all in-game purchases so that a server roll back can be initiated in the event Plarium cannot regain control of the game in a timely manner.

Please forward this to everyone, these are the basic tools you should have had before you ever took any of your games out of beta.

Hello, my Lord.

From company side we do our best to secure the game from hackers' attacks as we have a strong protection against outside interference. That means no-one can hack your account without knowing the password/login combination. 

Still, the security of the social network account and Plarium.com account is the sole responsibility of the owner of this account:

TERMS OF USE, 3.Use of the Service (d):

"You are responsible for all activities that occur under your Account. You may not share your Account or password with anyone, and you agree to (A) notify Plarium immediately of any unauthorized use of your password or any other breach of security; and (B) exit from your Account at the end of each session."

Security Policy: https://plariumsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002370429-Security-Policy

Devs have certain plans on how to improve the security system even more, but this update is planned for plarium.com website.

Oct 6, 2017, 12:2510/06/17
02/29/16

zach-rose11 said:

So many suggestions, so little time. 

Rework Hamlets - consistently empty. Reduce the total number to something more closely resembling a two digit number...

Allow transfers - ALL successful games, allow moving between the immense and multiple virtual worlds/servers. Just a tip (Hint - you can charge for this).

Battlegrounds - The old way 2016 - was broke, the new system is, well, broke for me ;p - Maybe just reward us more often? Maybe I'm biased here, but personally, I feel the BG's are a complete waste.

"SPECIAL OFFERS" - They stop becoming "special" when they happen faster than you can buy them, load the game. I get it, it's incredibly smart from the financial aspect of the game, and your finance team leaders deserves a raise. Micro transaction are literally ruining this game, making it a little too much of the P2P aspect that used to not be as prevalent. Special offers used to be for $99.99, now we get the AMAZING -90% OFF !!!! which is the same package (in a sense) remodeled and repackaged into a cheaper offer. Good for the business, the consumer and maybe some players. Long term use is going to ruin the game for new players, discourage participation and will inevitably create an unclosable gap. Picture this - Johnny starts the game today, he plays on server 2, Johnny has 100 pikes, the level 81 next to him has 10000 dragons. Johnny either pays upwards of a thousand dollars to obtain those infamous creatures, or suffers in silence as he watches his attempts at claiming his rightful throne in Stormfall vanish.

Bot castles - We do "need" these, only because of the current player base, lack of activity on all the servers as a whole and lack of realistic raids resulting in a profit, I raid with my army, get 50k resources, assuming I don't know how to get more, that is only 4 wyverns. I lose 200k worth or resources but I got 50k and some EXP! :) WOO HOO. This is a severe problem. 

Beacons ... Your problem - not mine lol :) Something needs to be done, very obvious.

Equipment ... Okay. This feature adds to the appeal of the game, but most players really fail to accurately utilize this, and as such, it acts like our wonderful crystal system. Complex but simple, useful but obnoxious. You're creating too many things to do in a game that is increasingly losing players. Time in the game is something that old players will always have over the brand new players, back to the increasing and eventually a gap that will just remove any competitive aspect of the game.

Army training time - How do you train a dragon? I've watched the movie, don't think it took that long (3 hours for me). Does this not seem like an unnecessarily long time? Yes, there are several methods of boosting the base time, and yeah you can pay to have them instantly created, or even buy them, with sapphires. Can we use our resources to "buy" them directly. I know some fine merchants in my castle who would just jump at the thought of gold and iron and food for a dragon (fair trade). 

Sketches - Yeah.... They're pieces of paper. Very, very expensive pieces of paper. Any idea on some generic brands? 

New units? - add new units, not just the occasional legendary holiday units, maybe some more Calvary or infantry. Hint (You can do this with minimal effort, charge us for them, make us pay for a reskin or model change). Here let me help. Chariot Archer, unit that works well on offense and defense, built from already having an archer in your castle and a knight. It's a new concept, but it would, could possibly be used to reduce the total number of units. Combine multiple units into one. I can go into more detail - but it's really a neat idea.

Just a few, I have a lot but most of the time - I feel like changes that are made or suggestions that are given result in a no, with prudent and odd answers. 

OKAY! Wall of text is officially over. I'm on server 2 - slowly dwindling and dying on the inside (virutally speaking). 

Hello.

First of all, thanks a lot for all your suggestions! Let's check them all one-by-one:

1. Rework Hamlets. Devs gave final reply regarding Hamlets already. They are not planning either to remove it or change anything in the mechanics of their work. They're working now on the Item that will allow players to keep Hamlet longer.

2. Allow transfers. It can't be done due to the technical specifications of the servers and Flash.

3. Battlegrounds. The last upgdate to Battlegrounds was made in 2016. Since then nothing was changed and devs confirmed for several times that BGs are working as expected. I think that it's a question of strategy you use to hit them. Maybe, you need to reconsider it and try something different :)

4. Special Offers. Special Offers appear according to a set algorithm which is constantly evolving. Several departments work on the development of that algorithm, and they rely on analytics data, marketing research and other information they receive through their research channels.

You can receive a cheap or an expensive Special Offer. it is chosen by that algorithm. Unfortunately, it’s not a part of the game our players can affect directly or pass suggestions about some changes to it. If you don’t like your current Offers or find them expensive, you can wait for better ones, and they will appear sooner or later.

5. Bot Castles. They're not allowed according to our policy. We ban them based on the complaints received to Support team and according to the results of the automatic check on the servers.

6. Beacons. What exactly do you suggest here?

7. Equipment. Also, not very clear what your suggestion is regarding this aspect of the game.

8. Units training time. It was set for every Unit based on the game balance. Building army is not a fast process, you need time to do it.

9. Using Sketches you can get significant bonuses in the game. That's why they're so expensive.

10. New Units. Devs are already working on them :)

Oct 6, 2017, 12:2610/06/17
02/29/16

Gadheras said:

ezza666 said:

hello heres a suggest how about instead of getting the friends invite pop up page every few minutes while playing the game to only happen once during loggin 
How about, just SEE IT ONCE ever, and then op to disable it after. There is no incentive to keep see it over and over, and if we got friends we want to join the game we don't need reminders about it constant. 

Hello.

You should receive this pop-up when  your game goes in idle mode.

It shows that you haven't performed any actions in the game for a certain period of time.
Oct 6, 2017, 12:3410/06/17
02/29/16

deutschland said:

Dear Alina,

is it possible either to place more hamlets on the map or to increase the movement time to those hamlets?

Hello :)

Upgrade your Eagle's Nest level and you'll get bigger search range that will allow you to see more Hamlets on the Map :)

Choose the ones that are located closer to your Castle. 
Oct 6, 2017, 12:3410/06/17
02/29/16

Keraunos said:

hello can you add some defence rewards for daily/league quests?

instead of warlock/wyverns to add demons/griffins so promote the defensive game a little 

This suggestion was forwarded to devs already.

Oct 6, 2017, 12:3510/06/17
02/29/16

michaelabudhabi said:

One really good improvement would be the addition of "Report Bug/problem" on the menu. Today I sent a over 125 spies out and they all just disappeared - nothing.  I have looked over the sight and cannot find out how to report a problem.  This is a consistent problem.

I would like to see this implemented and I would like an answer.

Hello.

This option is already added to the game:

https://www.screencast.com/t/s9yam3nQDPB

Oct 6, 2017, 12:4010/06/17
02/29/16

Yue said:

well as Alina knows i would like to see a more personalized castle, changing the background like to a winter-theme etc. 

also i would love to see a day and night mode on the server (maybe with special quests ) 

+ I would love to have a counterpart of the  weor fireball like a secret trap if someone trys to raid you. a bomb would activate and 10k from the raiding unit gets destroyed =D would be actually fun 

Thanks~ 

> i would like to see a more personalized castle, changing the background like to a winter-theme etc.

Maybe when we move the game to the new engine it will be possible :)

> + I would love to have a counterpart of the weor fireball like a secret trap if someone trys to raid you. a bomb would activate and 10k from the raiding unit gets destroyed =D would be actually fun 

Devs are working on the new type of Units. A Unit against Fireballs can be added as well :)

Oct 6, 2017, 14:5510/06/17
01/07/17

Alina Phoenix said:

Yue said:

Thanks~ 

> i would like to see a more personalized castle, changing the background like to a winter-theme etc.

> + I would love to have a counterpart of the weor fireball like a secret trap if someone trys to raid you. a bomb would activate and 10k from the raiding unit gets destroyed =D would be actually fun 

Devs are working on the new type of Units. A Unit against Fireballs can be added as well :)

Hi ^_^ 

that sounds great. 

Also i dont know about other user but i would like to have more background to the story. 

Informations about the past in Stormfall, Informations about Weor and Balur and why the war happens. 

I had historical scrolls in mind that you could collect during events that would explain the history of Stormfall.
Oct 7, 2017, 06:3310/07/17
12/06/15

can be that before to come out of new functionality or improvement plarium should correct all the bug that there is in the game that are to go up regularly in order to make it more stable or to change altogether developer ... it would also be a good start ...

and worse in the field of computing or web development there is a rule called: non-regression tests "

I know it's not always easy but it should be a golden rule

"an angry player"

Oct 11, 2017, 10:1410/11/17
02/29/16

Yue said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Yue said:

Thanks~ 

Hi ^_^ 

that sounds great. 

Also i dont know about other user but i would like to have more background to the story. 

Informations about the past in Stormfall, Informations about Weor and Balur and why the war happens. 

I had historical scrolls in mind that you could collect during events that would explain the history of Stormfall.

I agree that history of Stormfall is very exciting and interesting 

Though devs are not planning to add new Saga BGs in the near future, I hope it will be done sooner or later. 

Oct 11, 2017, 10:1810/11/17
02/29/16

madmaxx said:

can be that before to come out of new functionality or improvement plarium should correct all the bug that there is in the game that are to go up regularly in order to make it more stable or to change altogether developer ... it would also be a good start ...

and worse in the field of computing or web development there is a rule called: non-regression tests "

I know it's not always easy but it should be a golden rule

"an angry player"

Hello.

Thanks for your siggestions.

The main task devs are focused on now is improvement of the general performance of the game and servers.

Also, in every update there is a bug fix part as we have different teams working on new features and fixinf the bugs.

Oct 12, 2017, 17:4910/12/17
09/27/14
can you create more lost arts  and maybe a new kind of unit. And i like the wraith idea a lot. I was also wondering if you could maybe make another kind of hamlet or settlement that can turn your troops into eldritch units. because of the leagues with  beacons don't let other leagues hold a beacon
Oct 13, 2017, 08:2810/13/17
07/25/15

tony said:

can you create more lost arts  and maybe a new kind of unit. And i like the wraith idea a lot. I was also wondering if you could maybe make another kind of hamlet or settlement that can turn your troops into eldritch units. because of the leagues with  beacons don't let other leagues hold a beacon

If other leagues wont make you able to hold a beacon, what make you think other players will allow you to stay in a hamelet long enough to turn units into Eldritch ones? 

Holding beacons comes down to the success of your league and stepping up to the plate.
Oct 13, 2017, 10:5710/13/17
02/29/16

Gadheras said:

tony said:

If other leagues wont make you able to hold a beacon, what make you think other players will allow you to stay in a hamelet long enough to turn units into Eldritch ones? 

Holding beacons comes down to the success of your league and stepping up to the plate.

Hello, Tony :)

Thanks for your suggestions!

At the moment, devs are not planning to add more Lost Arts or Dragon Arts as there are enough bonuses in the game already.

Devs are already working on the new Units, they should appear in the game in the near future :)

As for the new type of Hamlets or Settlements, I would agree with Lord Gadheras. Hamlets and Settlements are also hard to keep.

So, I don't think this feature will be added.

Oct 14, 2017, 03:5710/14/17
07/11/13

can we delete inactive leagues?

Nowadays when new players begin the game... they have so many leagues to join and I think most of them end up in a dead league... if we deleted leagues with members who have not logged in for over a year I bet we could decrease the amount of leagues by at least a few hundred leagues.

That will make it to where active new players join active leagues and directly get pushed into a community that is playing the game.

Oct 14, 2017, 14:0210/14/17
Oct 14, 2017, 14:16(edited)
10/31/14

Skycooldude said:

Nowadays when new players begin the game... they have so many leagues to join and I think most of them end up in a dead league... if we deleted leagues with members who have not logged in for over a year I bet we could decrease the amount of leagues by at least a few hundred leagues.

That will make it to where active new players join active leagues and directly get pushed into a community that is playing the game.

What if the marshal is planning on coming back after a few years and has made preparations for that time together with league members. Remember the game has a PG of 13. A bunch of 13 yro could band together start a league raid for 1 year making a 2-5 years production que then quit with plans to return when they're strong. 

Oct 14, 2017, 14:1610/14/17
10/31/14

I have two suggestion pertaining forum activity. 

1. boot inactive and non contributing moderators. 

I know is possible to monitor a level of moderators by post and time online. Using these figure make it possible to monitor contribution to activity and general contribution to topics. If a mod makes a debate/discussion/contents and it generates a certain views and post he becomes safe. If his contribution is zero. He is fired and a new moderator is hired from the current community members. Being a moderator is a volunteer duty, and not a job. So there is no point in having moderators that don't perform their duties and start topics that boost the general activity of the forum.

There should also be ''duty time'' for each mods. These mods must report forum condition before and after their shift. A 2 hrs shift in a cycle of 4 hrs is enough to deal with spams. 

2. Although these will need a little coding and Dev are a little busy in the moment, I think is time we have an ingame league forum. A league marshal, and some designated ranks, like ambassadors must be in charge of being admins of  these forum by default. These will encourage activity a lot. and it will make it easy to share and communicate information. even storing it. It will also encourage democratic and autocratic leadership styles. And it won't take much server space. 

Here is an example.  

Oct 15, 2017, 04:4710/15/17
07/11/13

Oracle said:

Skycooldude said:

What if the marshal is planning on coming back after a few years and has made preparations for that time together with league members. Remember the game has a PG of 13. A bunch of 13 yro could band together start a league raid for 1 year making a 2-5 years production que then quit with plans to return when they're strong. 

Plarium can see the numbers on their side.. the percentage of people who come back to the game after 1+ year of not logging in are under 1% by my estimations and experience of 3+ years. There are hundreds of leagues with under 10 people in them where none of them have logged in for 1+ years, but bc they have neophyte slots open, a new recruit can join..

Less choices for new recruits will allow them to get better growth.
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.