All Categories

Your Suggestions - 3

Your Suggestions - 3

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Sep 23, 2017, 21:2809/23/17
01/07/17

well you have later items that need more then 9 hours to sell and more and why not sharing your higher hero items with your friends if you have some double? 

same goes for temple of war items etc.... 
Sep 24, 2017, 17:2309/24/17
Sep 24, 2017, 17:24(edited)
04/12/16
Please make it so that transfer of  Marshal will take a week and limit how many people can bee kicked out of a league in a single day to avoid incidents with compromised / hacked accounts. There should also bee a delay on a war challenge so it will not actualy bee sent before 1 days have passed, in the mean time the marshal should bee enable to cansel the war challenge. These simple changes would protect against entire leagues to bee hijacked if their marshals account is compromiced/hacked.
Sep 26, 2017, 11:2709/26/17
06/10/14
I have one suggestion that Castle Keep Contact list has now 200/200 limit, can this be incresed, this contact list is very usefull for daily raiding records pruposes, thanks.
Sep 27, 2017, 12:0709/27/17
07/25/15

With the recent crap that been going on, can we PLEASE get login needed on session change with captcha? Or will this STILL be to cumbersome for the poor players to deal with?

Sep 27, 2017, 18:0509/27/17
12/21/14
Gadheras said:

With the recent crap that been going on, can we PLEASE get login needed on session change with captcha? Or will this STILL be to cumbersome for the poor players to deal with?

In light of recent events +1 from me
Sep 29, 2017, 09:2509/29/17
02/29/16

Limad said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Limad said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Limad said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Limad said:

I think there is a very good argument to be made for players to be allowed to send un-needed items to other players within their league. The mechanism already exists for scrolls so it should be quite easy to employ the same daily limit mechanism for other items. We should be able to send unwanted Relics, Wands, Shards at the very least. It's unlikely to drastically change the playing surface but it would let some players help out less advanced league members. At the end of the day, it's all about taking down Balur, right? 

Hello :)

Devs are already working on this issue with unused Items. On FB they decided to allow players to trade these Items for Resources.

Will see how this issue will be solved on plarium.com.
I doubt that anyone wants to sell them for resources. 

Why not? You can use Resources for Building Units and upgrading the Buildings if you haven't upgraded all of them yet. 

I think it's better than just have those Items unused :)
Nobody wants to sell wands for gold or iron. Players are awash with gold and iron. I've maxed out the shards I'm ever going to upgrade so I'd like to send my unwanted wands to my league. I'm also done with chests, but I still get a tonne of them. If we could send them to someone then it creates a wand master position in each league. The same thing could be done with relics. If we were allowed to send relics to a player then we could have a relic master in each league. It's a bit more creative than allowing them to be sold for token amounts of resources that no-one needs. 

Though devs rejected the suggestion on exchanging the Wands between League members before, I will forward this suggestion to them once again.

As for the Relics, this suggestion won't be forwarded as it was rejected by devs for several times. These are individual gains and bonuses. We do not want players to take advantage of someone else’s achievements and hard work. This would also create more opportunities for people to abuse the game, for example, by trading in-game goods for real money.

Can I ask why Plarium developers are rejecting ideas?

They were rejecting this idea as they were working on the feature that would allow players to get rid of unused Wands and other Items.

Then feature with selling them for Resources were added. As some players are not happy with this decision, I reopened this suggestion :)

Sep 29, 2017, 09:3209/29/17
02/29/16

badone said:

on the quests i got a nice one that need a name CHANGE

https://prnt.sc/gmm9r7

as you can try change it for other that you have bought already and it wont work. that quest should be named porchase castle sking 

i like the things to be called for they names, think every one do too:)

I wouldn't say that it's called wrong. By purchasing a new Castle skin, you change it. 

Moreover, in the conditions of the quest itself, it's stated clearly that you need to purchase a new Skin.
Sep 29, 2017, 09:3409/29/17
02/29/16

Daisygirl said:

Tournament reward payout selection

For those tournaments that players can choose their payout (generally defensive troop or offensive troop), you should be able to mix the payout instead of having to select all of one type of troop. 

As an example, a player might participate in a tournament and at the end, have a selection of 30 Eldritch Necromancers OR 60 Eldritch Golems. Instead of having to choose all E. Necros or E. Golems, players should be able to mix the payout and select maybe 15 E. Necromancers AND 30 E. Golems. The payout is 1 offensive troop for 2 defensive troop, so in any reward payout this could work. There can be a slider to select offense in increments of 1 or defense in increments of 2. Because the payout is a clean 1:2 ratio, for every 1 offensive troop you select, that would decrease your potential defensive payout by 2 troop.

Other selection payouts are 1:1 so this could work for other payouts also (e.g.offensive bonus or defensive bonus).

Hello. 

In this case, it's a question of strategy.

Player need to choose the Units he thinks will be more useful for him in his future Battles.

Sep 29, 2017, 09:3709/29/17
02/29/16

deutschland said:

Dear Alina,

I would like to suggest allowing players to revive units fallen at hamlets for free at the infirmary (up to 30%). Would that be possible?

Hello.

Unfortunately, I don't think it will be possible. In Infirmary players can revive only Units that were lost while defending their Castle.

I know that Hamlets are often used for PvP and they're getting attacked very fast. Devs are working on the Item that will help players to keep Hamlets longer and correspondingly lose fewer Units there.
Sep 29, 2017, 09:3909/29/17
02/29/16

Yue said:

i would like to to have a build inventory, where you can add walls, towers, trees etc. 

would building make it easiar.....

Also i wish i could send more to friends like relicts, hero inventory etc. :)

> i would like to to have a build inventory, where you can add walls, towers, trees etc. 

A similar suggestion that will make building and editing process easier was already forwarded to devs.

> i wish i could send more to friends like relicts, hero inventory etc. :)

Unfortunately, devs are not planning to allow trading or exchanging of Relics, Hero inventory etc. It was mentioned in this post: https://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/suggestions/26330_suggestions-that-will-not-be-implemented-in-the-game-/

Sep 29, 2017, 09:4509/29/17
02/29/16

evergamer777 said:

Is large jump in selling hero items time intentional?

To sell common item for 10 coins takes 7 minutes; to sell uncommon for 30 takes hour.

It prompts to just discard uncommon items because it is same time to sell 9 commons for 90 coins or one common for 30.

Not to mention the free 5 minutes boost; then one can sell 30 commons per hour.

Hello.

Yes, it was made intentionally. Uncommon Items are rarer and give more Coins. 

You can always choose what Items is better to sell :)

Sep 29, 2017, 09:5109/29/17
02/29/16

tissetass said:

Please make it so that transfer of  Marshal will take a week and limit how many people can bee kicked out of a league in a single day to avoid incidents with compromised / hacked accounts. There should also bee a delay on a war challenge so it will not actualy bee sent before 1 days have passed, in the mean time the marshal should bee enable to cansel the war challenge. These simple changes would protect against entire leagues to bee hijacked if their marshals account is compromiced/hacked.

Hello.

> make it so that transfer of Marshal will take a week

Can you give more details on how you see this feature?

> limit how many people can bee kicked out of a league in a single day

It was already forwarded to devs.

> delay on a war challenge so it will not actualy bee sent before 1 days have passed, in the mean time the marshal should bee enable to cansel the war challenge

Do you mean when one Marshal enables War challenge with another League one day should pass before this Challenge will be visible for another League Marshal?

Sep 29, 2017, 09:5809/29/17
02/29/16

HiTman-PK said:

I have one suggestion that Castle Keep Contact list has now 200/200 limit, can this be incresed, this contact list is very usefull for daily raiding records pruposes, thanks.

I've forwarded this suggestion to devs, thanks.
Sep 29, 2017, 10:1409/29/17
02/29/16

Gadheras said:

I've forwarded this question to devs. They'll think what can be done to make the login process more secure.
Sep 29, 2017, 15:4509/29/17
07/25/15

RandomDrop said:

In light of recent events it seems that your support staff needs tools far more than the players at this point. The fact that Plarium support was aware of a breech involving identity theft and was unable to do anything at all suggests they lack the tools to do so. Obvious it wasn't Plariums intention to watch a league be destroyed over an entire week due to a malicious and illegal act was it? You also have a castle in the game that is a known hijacker still active after a full week.

As a former paying customer these are the things I assumed you had but did not.

1. Create a tool that allows support to freeze in-game assets when a breech occurs.

2. Create a tool allowing the removal of the 7 day waiting period when and individual or individuals are removed from league do to identity theft. It is of no fault of the players that have been kicked out of their league and it is right they should be allowed to defend the fort they spent years building with hard work and money.

3. Create a tool to stop all in-game purchases so that a server roll back can be initiated in the event Plarium cannot regain control of the game in a timely manner.

Please forward this to everyone, these are the basic tools you should have had before you ever took any of your games out of beta.

Maybe you know things more than me, but far as I know, Plarium can't tell if someone did suffer from identity theft, or if something happened due to account sharing gone bad. Seeing someone login from 2 different IP address's isnt the same as evidence of hacking or what not. 

Also who should Plarium respond to when a breach is reported? Couldn't a unfaithfull Captain or similar, end up freeze the entire league on a false claim of breach, and in turn the league might suffer from attacsk not be able to respond. Or a league under heavy attack, can put forward such a false claim to get a breather? You have to play the devils advocate in these things, and look at things from every side.

A server wide roll back I don't see happen unless something happens on the apocalypse-level affecting everyone. Reinburse and fix individuals is a easier task. Although reinburse when the source of events is human factor, is not really Plariums responsibility. Imagine some captaisl stage a coup, or a marshall just end up feed up with it all and goes on a rampage. Lot of more or less innocent players that get affected and screwed over, but not Plariums fault. 

Better response time on support is something they should work on, and a weekend coverage, because during the weekends, it seems only the hamster is left in office. 

Oct 1, 2017, 02:2510/01/17
05/15/16

So many suggestions, so little time. 

Rework Hamlets - consistently empty. Reduce the total number to something more closely resembling a two digit number...

Allow transfers - ALL successful games, allow moving between the immense and multiple virtual worlds/servers. Just a tip (Hint - you can charge for this).

Battlegrounds - The old way 2016 - was broke, the new system is, well, broke for me ;p - Maybe just reward us more often? Maybe I'm biased here, but personally, I feel the BG's are a complete waste.

"SPECIAL OFFERS" - They stop becoming "special" when they happen faster than you can buy them, load the game. I get it, it's incredibly smart from the financial aspect of the game, and your finance team leaders deserves a raise. Micro transaction are literally ruining this game, making it a little too much of the P2P aspect that used to not be as prevalent. Special offers used to be for $99.99, now we get the AMAZING -90% OFF !!!! which is the same package (in a sense) remodeled and repackaged into a cheaper offer. Good for the business, the consumer and maybe some players. Long term use is going to ruin the game for new players, discourage participation and will inevitably create an unclosable gap. Picture this - Johnny starts the game today, he plays on server 2, Johnny has 100 pikes, the level 81 next to him has 10000 dragons. Johnny either pays upwards of a thousand dollars to obtain those infamous creatures, or suffers in silence as he watches his attempts at claiming his rightful throne in Stormfall vanish.

Bot castles - We do "need" these, only because of the current player base, lack of activity on all the servers as a whole and lack of realistic raids resulting in a profit, I raid with my army, get 50k resources, assuming I don't know how to get more, that is only 4 wyverns. I lose 200k worth or resources but I got 50k and some EXP! :) WOO HOO. This is a severe problem. 

Beacons ... Your problem - not mine lol :) Something needs to be done, very obvious.

Equipment ... Okay. This feature adds to the appeal of the game, but most players really fail to accurately utilize this, and as such, it acts like our wonderful crystal system. Complex but simple, useful but obnoxious. You're creating too many things to do in a game that is increasingly losing players. Time in the game is something that old players will always have over the brand new players, back to the increasing and eventually a gap that will just remove any competitive aspect of the game.

Army training time - How do you train a dragon? I've watched the movie, don't think it took that long (3 hours for me). Does this not seem like an unnecessarily long time? Yes, there are several methods of boosting the base time, and yeah you can pay to have them instantly created, or even buy them, with sapphires. Can we use our resources to "buy" them directly. I know some fine merchants in my castle who would just jump at the thought of gold and iron and food for a dragon (fair trade). 

Sketches - Yeah.... They're pieces of paper. Very, very expensive pieces of paper. Any idea on some generic brands? 

New units? - add new units, not just the occasional legendary holiday units, maybe some more Calvary or infantry. Hint (You can do this with minimal effort, charge us for them, make us pay for a reskin or model change). Here let me help. Chariot Archer, unit that works well on offense and defense, built from already having an archer in your castle and a knight. It's a new concept, but it would, could possibly be used to reduce the total number of units. Combine multiple units into one. I can go into more detail - but it's really a neat idea.

Just a few, I have a lot but most of the time - I feel like changes that are made or suggestions that are given result in a no, with prudent and odd answers. 

OKAY! Wall of text is officially over. I'm on server 2 - slowly dwindling and dying on the inside (virutally speaking). 

Oct 1, 2017, 21:2610/01/17
02/20/17
hello heres a suggest how about instead of getting the friends invite pop up page every few minutes while playing the game to only happen once during loggin 
Oct 1, 2017, 21:5410/01/17
07/25/15
ezza666 said:

hello heres a suggest how about instead of getting the friends invite pop up page every few minutes while playing the game to only happen once during loggin 
How about, just SEE IT ONCE ever, and then op to disable it after. There is no incentive to keep see it over and over, and if we got friends we want to join the game we don't need reminders about it constant. 
Oct 2, 2017, 10:3410/02/17
02/13/13

Dear Alina,

is it possible either to place more hamlets on the map or to increase the movement time to those hamlets?
Oct 4, 2017, 10:2010/04/17
01/31/16

hello can you add some defence rewards for daily/league quests?

instead of warlock/wyverns to add demons/griffins so promote the defensive game a little 

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.