Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Sep 9, 2017, 09:2509/09/17
Sep 9, 2017, 13:19(edited)
11/04/16

Gadheras said:

Erwan said:

Add unlimited levels for the buildings. Imagine that every level of a mine produce +20 iron.
mine level 16 = 300 iron/hour
mine level 26 = 500 iron/hour
mine level 36 = 700 iron/hour
mine level 76 = 1500 iron/hour
mine level 106 = 2100 iron/hour
etc.

This could give this game no limit. So you keep your old players playing instead of looking for new players who don't really like the game. Please, remove the limites, it would be more fun in my opinion.

Thanks for reading.

PS : I know you refused this (but I am talking about something quite different) :

54. Add new levels for Crystals - Current bonuses existing in the game are quite high, and we are not planning to increase Crystals bonuses for now.

and you will keep pay Plarium a unlimited amount of sketches. How much money do you think this game is worth anyway? Unlimited?

Hello, lord Gadheras,
I was thinking about a low cost evolution in sketches or even an evolution sketch free.

My edit is :

-  Add upgrades (a lot of upgrades, up to the level 100 or even more) for buildings that do not cost sketches.

Cya

Sep 9, 2017, 11:4509/09/17
04/12/16

Alina Phoenix said:

tareringen said:

Increase traveling time to hamlets, like they used to bee so people will start using them again.
On low levels hamlets are a way for people to get interested in the game, now at low level people find the game boring and quit after a few weeks.

Hello :)

Devs are working on the Item that will help you to keep the Hamlets longer.

Every effort the devs have done to restore the functionality of hamlets have failed. Before they decreased the traveling time it was possible if you played smart to make a profit from them at lower levels. This is what got me interested in the game when I first started out, now I am a big hammer in one of the top leagues and spend 100€ every month and dont need the hamlets. But I would like the people starting the game now to have the same opportunity as we had. Also when hamlets are active people need to stay in game for more time to watch their hamlets. Then they will chat learn about the game and the more time they spend on the game the easier it is to justify spending money on the game. Cant see the harm in letting them have a few saps from hamlets. I remember I could maybe get 10k saps in a month in profit if I spent all day in hamlets, that is just a few €.  

Sep 13, 2017, 09:1609/13/17
02/29/16

Limad said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Limad said:

I think there is a very good argument to be made for players to be allowed to send un-needed items to other players within their league. The mechanism already exists for scrolls so it should be quite easy to employ the same daily limit mechanism for other items. We should be able to send unwanted Relics, Wands, Shards at the very least. It's unlikely to drastically change the playing surface but it would let some players help out less advanced league members. At the end of the day, it's all about taking down Balur, right? 

Devs are already working on this issue with unused Items. On FB they decided to allow players to trade these Items for Resources.

Will see how this issue will be solved on plarium.com.
I doubt that anyone wants to sell them for resources. 

Why not? You can use Resources for Building Units and upgrading the Buildings if you haven't upgraded all of them yet. 

I think it's better than just have those Items unused :)
Sep 13, 2017, 09:2209/13/17
Sep 13, 2017, 09:22(edited)
02/29/16

Crow said:

Alina Phoenix said:

badone said:

ok you guys should know be for being againt fbs.

i bring you the best ides to bring stromfall to where it should had never moved:

how about a downgrade walls on every sucefull raid?hum. are you shiken to defend your castle? so be it but you should take a penalty for it i say it, dont you?

this way plariom will get shit loads more money and we will get truly revenged for that .... fb's

Hello.

I'll agree with Lady Jezebel here. Taking into account that upgrading of Fortification buildings requires a significant amount of Sapphires, I don't think that players will like this idea.

Just make it like the Alter of Weor and castle guards,  after successful attack and downgrade timed free upgrades back to your fortification level (the level at which you have discovered and purchased).  Similar also to castle guards they cost you to buy but can get knocked down and they are on a timer to stand back up.  From a dev aspect the code for castle guards would be most similar.  Each individual fortification element (wall, tower, gate, etc) has a castle def bonus stat just like the castle guards.

It would be a good addition.  Since the effect is temporary (until the timer runs out or someone clicks to repair) I think most player would welcome the new aspect.  The only one that wouldn't would be the mega coiners that have amassed maximum castle def bones the every square inch of castle filled with improvements.  Even then they'l only complain a little since they could buy castle repair boost item that devs would develop soon afterwards to go along with the new castle fortification downgrading feature.

I still think that the majority of the players will be against this new feature.

Building Castle guards is an easy thing to do. You don't need to upgrade them. Build good Fortifications, on the opposite, requires a lot of time, work and Sapphires.

Destroying of Altar of Weor and Castle guards is enough damage that can be done from attacks.
Sep 13, 2017, 09:2409/13/17
02/29/16
brunsonthomas said:

Alina Phoenix said:

brunsonthomas said:

I have a Suggestion for new Feats of Valor. Defensive receiving 10, 20, 50, 100 and 500 Wrath of Weor in one calendar day. Defensive survive 10, 20, 50 and 100 raids in one day. Survive or break 10, 20, 50, 100 and 500 sieges on your own castle.

Don't you think that these achievements can be easily achieved in some not very fair way?

Those who attacked regularly could do it in days so make the numbers larger.
My concern is that players with the alternative accounts will be able to complete these achievements pretty fast no matter how large the numbers will be :(
Sep 13, 2017, 09:2609/13/17
02/29/16

Knight Pearson said:

SEA,SHIPS ??Lets us expands the game and the imagination . stormfall is a  fantasy game so nothing is undoable the map is art and art can be changed but do not need to change that much just add sea around the edge .you may be offended by the sight of the sea but i will assure you your dragons wont .

Here my idea how they could implement the sea and ships without changing the game mechanics and art to much ..

Have sea around existing map

Bring out ports something like league fortresses find a slot in the sea and build it once you built the port your league members get the option to build stage 1 boats and ships ..each upgrade of port allows bigger and better ships built and better port defences and each upgrades gives league rewards also bonuses.

fishing boats can be built to farm food from sea

defence boats can be built to protect the port

offensive boats can be built to attack enemys port

downgrading enemys port gives rewards and league badge accomplishment witch in it selfs gives rewards and league influence points .downgrading enemys port will stunt their growth as forts and ports lvls will work with each other you need one to be a certain lvl before you can upgrade another

this is just an idea and more detail can be added or taken out ..

Maybe one day we will have sea and boats in Stormfall as well.

I won't mind this addition :)
Sep 13, 2017, 09:2809/13/17
02/29/16

bhagya_anne said:

What about speeding the troop training up.  It is stupid waiting so long to train troops

Hello.

It was discussed with devs already.

They are not planning to decrease the time required for Units training. But they are planning to add the opportunity to choose what Unit queue you would like to boost.
Sep 13, 2017, 09:3009/13/17
02/29/16

Erwan said:

Gadheras said:

Erwan said:

Add unlimited levels for the buildings. Imagine that every level of a mine produce +20 iron.
mine level 16 = 300 iron/hour
mine level 26 = 500 iron/hour
mine level 36 = 700 iron/hour
mine level 76 = 1500 iron/hour
mine level 106 = 2100 iron/hour
etc.

This could give this game no limit. So you keep your old players playing instead of looking for new players who don't really like the game. Please, remove the limites, it would be more fun in my opinion.

Thanks for reading.

PS : I know you refused this (but I am talking about something quite different) :

54. Add new levels for Crystals - Current bonuses existing in the game are quite high, and we are not planning to increase Crystals bonuses for now.

and you will keep pay Plarium a unlimited amount of sketches. How much money do you think this game is worth anyway? Unlimited?

Hello, lord Gadheras,
I was thinking about a low cost evolution in sketches or even an evolution sketch free.

My edit is :

-  Add upgrades (a lot of upgrades, up to the level 100 or even more) for buildings that do not cost sketches.

Cya

Hello.

Unlimited amount of Levels sounds a little bit confusing to me as in the game where we have balance each Level should have its Bonus and adding unlimited amount of Levels will change the Balance significantly.

In the future, devs can add new Levels for some Buildings, but the amount of these Levels won't be unlimited.
Sep 13, 2017, 09:3209/13/17
02/29/16

tissetass said:

Alina Phoenix said:

tareringen said:

Increase traveling time to hamlets, like they used to bee so people will start using them again.
On low levels hamlets are a way for people to get interested in the game, now at low level people find the game boring and quit after a few weeks.

Devs are working on the Item that will help you to keep the Hamlets longer.

Every effort the devs have done to restore the functionality of hamlets have failed. Before they decreased the traveling time it was possible if you played smart to make a profit from them at lower levels. This is what got me interested in the game when I first started out, now I am a big hammer in one of the top leagues and spend 100€ every month and dont need the hamlets. But I would like the people starting the game now to have the same opportunity as we had. Also when hamlets are active people need to stay in game for more time to watch their hamlets. Then they will chat learn about the game and the more time they spend on the game the easier it is to justify spending money on the game. Cant see the harm in letting them have a few saps from hamlets. I remember I could maybe get 10k saps in a month in profit if I spent all day in hamlets, that is just a few €.  

Unfortunately, from the last info I got from devs, they're not planning any changes in the Hamlets mechanics :(

It was their final reply.
Sep 14, 2017, 09:2909/14/17
02/13/13

Alina Phoenix said:

bhagya_anne said:

What about speeding the troop training up.  It is stupid waiting so long to train troops

Hello.

They are not planning to decrease the time required for Units training. But they are planning to add the opportunity to choose what Unit queue you would like to boost.

I would like to broaden this suggestion. Can you please ask the devs about increasing the level of the following buildings:

- Sentry House

- Union of Nights

- Council of Mages

- Hall of Shadows

Currently these are the only upgradable buildings, which cannot be upgraded with sketches. A good point would be to increase the level of those buildings to 25, with adding a 10% boost to the unit training speed. Imagine, how many sketches would be necessary! 

Yet it would surely boost Plarium's revenue, as more people would be willing to purchase either sapphires or the Development Pack...

Sep 15, 2017, 10:4709/15/17
02/29/16

Limad said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Limad said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Limad said:

I think there is a very good argument to be made for players to be allowed to send un-needed items to other players within their league. The mechanism already exists for scrolls so it should be quite easy to employ the same daily limit mechanism for other items. We should be able to send unwanted Relics, Wands, Shards at the very least. It's unlikely to drastically change the playing surface but it would let some players help out less advanced league members. At the end of the day, it's all about taking down Balur, right? 

Devs are already working on this issue with unused Items. On FB they decided to allow players to trade these Items for Resources.

Why not? You can use Resources for Building Units and upgrading the Buildings if you haven't upgraded all of them yet. 

Nobody wants to sell wands for gold or iron. Players are awash with gold and iron. I've maxed out the shards I'm ever going to upgrade so I'd like to send my unwanted wands to my league. I'm also done with chests, but I still get a tonne of them. If we could send them to someone then it creates a wand master position in each league. The same thing could be done with relics. If we were allowed to send relics to a player then we could have a relic master in each league. It's a bit more creative than allowing them to be sold for token amounts of resources that no-one needs. 

Though devs rejected the suggestion on exchanging the Wands between League members before, I will forward this suggestion to them once again.

As for the Relics, this suggestion won't be forwarded as it was rejected by devs for several times. These are individual gains and bonuses. We do not want players to take advantage of someone else’s achievements and hard work. This would also create more opportunities for people to abuse the game, for example, by trading in-game goods for real money.

Sep 15, 2017, 10:4909/15/17
02/29/16
deutschland said:

Alina Phoenix said:

bhagya_anne said:

Hello.

I would like to broaden this suggestion. Can you please ask the devs about increasing the level of the following buildings:

- Sentry House

- Union of Nights

- Council of Mages

- Hall of Shadows

Currently these are the only upgradable buildings, which cannot be upgraded with sketches. A good point would be to increase the level of those buildings to 25, with adding a 10% boost to the unit training speed. Imagine, how many sketches would be necessary! 

Yet it would surely boost Plarium's revenue, as more people would be willing to purchase either sapphires or the Development Pack...

As for the Buildings, the new levels can be added in the future, but I don't have any ETA at the moment :(
Sep 16, 2017, 06:3709/16/17
07/25/15
Limad said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Limad said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Limad said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Limad said:

Nobody wants to sell wands for gold or iron. Players are awash with gold and iron. I've maxed out the shards I'm ever going to upgrade so I'd like to send my unwanted wands to my league. I'm also done with chests, but I still get a tonne of them. If we could send them to someone then it creates a wand master position in each league. The same thing could be done with relics. If we were allowed to send relics to a player then we could have a relic master in each league. It's a bit more creative than allowing them to be sold for token amounts of resources that no-one needs. 

Though devs rejected the suggestion on exchanging the Wands between League members before, I will forward this suggestion to them once again.

As for the Relics, this suggestion won't be forwarded as it was rejected by devs for several times. These are individual gains and bonuses. We do not want players to take advantage of someone else’s achievements and hard work. This would also create more opportunities for people to abuse the game, for example, by trading in-game goods for real money.

Can I ask why Plarium developers are rejecting ideas?
That is easy. Lets take unit training as example. Rather than increase the time it take to train units, they want us to spend on boosters to speed up the process. Its all about the money. They say they can't do things because of balance to the game, but there is no regard regarding balance when it come to how much you can COIN, then balance doesn't mean anything because it benefit the pockets of Plarium. Foremost they are a business that want to make money. Not necessary a company that want to give the players a good experience, just feed us the right amount of line to bite on, and then keep us hooked for long as possible. After a while you figure out you invested to much time and effort and even money, and it get harder to let go.
Sep 18, 2017, 13:5609/18/17
07/22/15

on the quests i got a nice one that need a name CHANGE

https://prnt.sc/gmm9r7

as you can try change it for other that you have bought already and it wont work. that quest should be named porchase castle sking 

i like the things to be called for they names, think every one do too:)
Sep 19, 2017, 18:2209/19/17
04/16/16

Tournament reward payout selection

For those tournaments that players can choose their payout (generally defensive troop or offensive troop), you should be able to mix the payout instead of having to select all of one type of troop. 

As an example, a player might participate in a tournament and at the end, have a selection of 30 Eldritch Necromancers OR 60 Eldritch Golems. Instead of having to choose all E. Necros or E. Golems, players should be able to mix the payout and select maybe 15 E. Necromancers AND 30 E. Golems. The payout is 1 offensive troop for 2 defensive troop, so in any reward payout this could work. There can be a slider to select offense in increments of 1 or defense in increments of 2. Because the payout is a clean 1:2 ratio, for every 1 offensive troop you select, that would decrease your potential defensive payout by 2 troop.

Other selection payouts are 1:1 so this could work for other payouts also (e.g.offensive bonus or defensive bonus).
Sep 20, 2017, 11:1809/20/17
Sep 20, 2017, 11:19(edited)
02/13/13

Dear Alina,

I would like to suggest allowing players to revive units fallen at hamlets for free at the infirmary (up to 30%). Would that be possible?
Sep 21, 2017, 01:0509/21/17
07/16/16

I would love to see a trading post

Where items such as hero equipment, skull runes (for those already fortunate enough to have finished their Obelisk)  and relics can be traded with other players.  Perhaps charging  a fee of 50 sapphire up and up charged to advertise their items.  An extra sapphires fee to trade items so Plarium can receive something for the exchange 
Sep 22, 2017, 07:1209/22/17
Sep 22, 2017, 07:12(edited)
02/13/13

bhagya_anne said:

I would love to see a trading post

Where items such as hero equipment, skull runes (for those already fortunate enough to have finished their Obelisk)  and relics can be traded with other players.  Perhaps charging  a fee of 50 sapphire up and up charged to advertise their items.  An extra sapphires fee to trade items so Plarium can receive something for the exchange 

That won‘t happen. See this thread: 

https://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/suggestions/26330_suggestions-that-will-not-be-implemented-in-the-game-/

Sep 22, 2017, 11:3509/22/17
01/07/17

i would like to to have a build inventory, where you can add walls, towers, trees etc. 

would building make it easiar.....

Also i wish i could send more to friends like relicts, hero inventory etc. :)
Sep 23, 2017, 15:3809/23/17
Sep 23, 2017, 15:40(edited)

Is large jump in selling hero items time intentional?

To sell common item for 10 coins takes 7 minutes; to sell uncommon for 30 takes hour.

It prompts to just discard uncommon items because it is same time to sell 9 commons for 90 coins or one common for 30.

Not to mention the free 5 minutes boost; then one can sell 30 commons per hour.

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.