Your Suggestions - 3

Your Suggestions - 3

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Mar 2, 2018, 12:0203/02/18
02/29/16

ricardorvargash said:

What characteristics could be highlighted positive of the new mask of strength, as to invest to go for it ??? It would seem that only embellishes the fortress

I´m Stormfall player, I talk about this

This Fortress Skin is given to the winners of League Duel Tournament. It doesn't give any Bonuses and just changes the look of your Fortress.

Also, please note that it's a Suggestion Thread and if you want to discuss the advantages or disadvantages of this skin, you need to create a Topic in the Game Discussion thread. 
Mar 17, 2018, 20:5203/17/18
08/21/14

Recommendations for fixing and restoring the game before it dies, assuming its not too late.

Go back to the several-day (5-7 days? I forgot) global BG sagas once a month. Go back to the long PVP tournaments that were biweekly events. All other tournaments should be reduced to monthly or quarterly. Beacons massacres should definitely be no more than quarterly.

Restore food restrictions, but without catacomb protection, and also prevent troop training, reviving, and buying without positive food production.

Return soulstones to BG tourneys.

Remove sketches (or allow them to be obtained the exact same way as eldritch units AND soulstones).

Remove medals (or allow them to be obtained the exact same way as skull runes).

Remove duplication, such as instants. Boosts already exist. Do not allow boosting of any Lost Art or Construction. However, reduce construction times of troop buildings by 500%. Even coiners should be restrained by building and research times.

Remove Hamlets and bring back settlements.

Leave league management to the league marshal and captains.

Or.....just create a vanilla server, only allowing updates agreed to by 80% of the server's voters...at least 3 consecutive times...per update request. No more than one update request per year.

NeversmilexCommunity Manager
Mar 20, 2018, 15:3103/20/18
10/24/16

Aegon Targaryen said:

Recommendations for fixing and restoring the game before it dies, assuming its not too late.

Go back to the several-day (5-7 days? I forgot) global BG sagas once a month. Go back to the long PVP tournaments that were biweekly events. All other tournaments should be reduced to monthly or quarterly. Beacons massacres should definitely be no more than quarterly.

Restore food restrictions, but without catacomb protection, and also prevent troop training, reviving, and buying without positive food production.

Return soulstones to BG tourneys.

Remove sketches (or allow them to be obtained the exact same way as eldritch units AND soulstones).

Remove medals (or allow them to be obtained the exact same way as skull runes).

Remove duplication, such as instants. Boosts already exist. Do not allow boosting of any Lost Art or Construction. However, reduce construction times of troop buildings by 500%. Even coiners should be restrained by building and research times.

Remove Hamlets and bring back settlements.

Leave league management to the league marshal and captains.

Or.....just create a vanilla server, only allowing updates agreed to by 80% of the server's voters...at least 3 consecutive times...per update request. No more than one update request per year.

Hello, Aegon Targaryen!

Thanks a lot for finding time and providing us with such detailed feedback!

The situation with the Beacons Massacres is being discussed now. I don't know what changes it will lead to, however, it seems that soon we might have some interesting news about this type of events!

As for the other suggestions, I haven't heard anything of the possible changes in these regards in the nearest time. However, if the situation changes - we'll definitely let you know!

P.S. personally I liked your idea about creating the Vanilla server with the old version of the game! It sounds so nice, so warm and so comfortable :) Truth to tell, I don't think there will be a lot of players there, because new features is one of the kep elements in developing the game. Also, the game developers are now working on some other interesting tasks. So stay tuned not to miss the interesting news!

Mar 20, 2018, 21:5703/20/18
08/21/14

Hello, Paul,

Thanks for responding.  I think part of any vanilla server attempt would be to put out polls on updates to the main servers, to see which updates the server community may like, and which should not be implemented.   While one update request per year may seem slow, it does allow the players some time to see if the update was what they really wanted, or if they'd rather have it removed, prior to implementing another update.   Maybe 6 months would be better.   I was thinking 3-4 polls for each update request.  If not enough positive votes to implement it, then go on to the next update and with new polls.
Mar 24, 2018, 00:1803/24/18
03/30/16

new units that are created with dark essence. something like titans, cyclopes, deminiacos dragons, children of balur ............ that aria that the leagues are interested in capturing the beacons again and would give a new twist to the game I guarantee that all the leagues will want a beacon!

Mar 24, 2018, 00:2303/24/18
03/30/16

new permanent masks for the castles ... you could set goals such as creating so many cavalry units and unlock a new skin for your castle for example

new missions of the gods ...

aprobecho to thank the added custom profile photo, thanks! It was something that I had also asked along with many other players surely :)

Mar 27, 2018, 14:1303/27/18
02/29/16

tirano said:

new units that are created with dark essence. something like titans, cyclopes, deminiacos dragons, children of balur ............ that aria that the leagues are interested in capturing the beacons again and would give a new twist to the game I guarantee that all the leagues will want a beacon!

Hello, Tirano!

At the moment, devs have a global task on reviewing of the Beacons feature in general and making some changes to it. 

The new Units for Beacons can be considered by them as well.

Mar 27, 2018, 14:1603/27/18
02/29/16

tirano said:

new permanent masks for the castles ... you could set goals such as creating so many cavalry units and unlock a new skin for your castle for example

new missions of the gods ...

aprobecho to thank the added custom profile photo, thanks! It was something that I had also asked along with many other players surely :)

I like your idea with the new permanent Castle Skins, but we should remember that creating them is not as easy as it seems to be. At the moment, devs don't have any plans on creating new Castle Skins as our designers have tasks with the higher priority.

But I think that we still can get new Skins in the future ;)

And thank you for the kind feedback about custom profile photo 
Mar 30, 2018, 17:5403/30/18
Mar 31, 2018, 17:24(edited)
11/27/14

Hi !

What do you say about Darkening units in Fortress in the same manner as on Beacons.

For example:

All Fortresses that are over lvl8 will receive an amount of Dark essence according to their lvl.

If u accept this suggestion will do:

- impulse leagues to upgrade the Fortress;

- impulse leagues to defend the Fortress;

Now most of leagues are at lvl8 or lvl5

Apr 2, 2018, 07:4704/02/18
02/29/16

Lord Mark said:

Hi !

What do you say about Darkening units in Fortress in the same manner as on Beacons.

For example:

All Fortresses that are over lvl8 will receive an amount of Dark essence according to their lvl.

Hello    

At the moment, devs are working on the global changes to the League Fortress feature. They are also focused on the task for Beacons improvements. 

So, the changes to both these features are coming and Darkening Units in the Fortress can be one of them.

Apr 3, 2018, 06:2804/03/18
11/27/14

Alina Phoenix said:

Lord Mark said:

Hi !

For example:

Hello    

At the moment, devs are working on the global changes to the League Fortress feature. They are also focused on the task for Beacons improvements. 

So, the changes to both these features are coming and Darkening Units in the Fortress can be one of them.

Very good !

Thank u my Lady !
Apr 3, 2018, 07:5504/03/18
02/29/16
Lord Mark said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Lord Mark said:

Hi !

For example:

Hello    

Very good !

Thank u my Lady !
You're always welcome 
Apr 3, 2018, 16:3804/03/18
07/03/15
This is a stand alone suggestion. Moving the chat window up to the right f the Champion icon. Why, it drops off the bottom of the screen when I minimize the ally bar and during regular play I need to see the top part of the screen so I can't minitor chat when league requests are made or learning posts are displayed for new members.
Apr 3, 2018, 20:4104/03/18
Apr 3, 2018, 20:42(edited)
11/04/16

Here are my suggestions:

• inform players of the updates you will apply, at least 1 week before applying (1 month for big updates)
  • when you apply a big update, create an event that offers 90% resurrection, to avoid serious mistakes on the part of players
  • give practical advice to players, to prevent the least malicious players from destroying the game involuntarily.
    Imagine a player who did not understand the game, and who decides to sell his iron with a ratio of 2 iron for 1 gold/food. The game would quickly become unplayable. Your company has a duty to help the players a little, so that the game is playable.
  • give us more information about the game.
    Many people do not dare to turn their offensive army into a defensive army because they fear losing everything in the battlegrounds.
    If you do not give us the information, the players will not dare to do anything, and the game will be little fun.

https://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/entertainment-community/101778_would-increasing-the-number-of-league-attack-participants-to-10-/?post=472734

Apr 4, 2018, 15:2904/04/18
Apr 6, 2018, 08:52(edited)
11/04/16

Here is one more suggestion:

• create different servers according to the continents

• change the color of writing on the forum
    The writing on the forum is white, and I find it rather ugly.
    I would find it better than writing on the forum is black, it would be much cleaner.

Apr 5, 2018, 07:3504/05/18
08/21/14
Lord Mark said:

Hi !

For example:

Forts are level 8 or 5 because of Hammers.  Same reason why beacons are dead and DE is rare.  Adding DE to forts above level 8 will not help.  It will actually make the imbalance worse.
Apr 5, 2018, 12:1604/05/18
11/27/14

Aegon Targaryen said:

Lord Mark said:

Hi !

For example:

Forts are level 8 or 5 because of Hammers.  Same reason why beacons are dead and DE is rare.  Adding DE to forts above level 8 will not help.  It will actually make the imbalance worse.

Ok ...

Lets give also to lvl8 forts DE but a small amount :)
Apr 5, 2018, 12:2204/05/18
07/25/15
Lord Mark said:

Aegon Targaryen said:

Lord Mark said:

Hi !

For example:

Ok ...

Lets give also to lvl8 forts DE but a small amount :)
I don't think keep slap small bandages on gashing wounds is fixing anything what so ever. The whole beacon/fort mechanics should had a total make over. Would been much better if having beacons gave bonus's to your fort. Not fort been depended on beacons to level. Then everyone could level and build their forts. Would been better of level forts was based on other activities. 
Apr 5, 2018, 12:2704/05/18
02/15/16

Some ideas, that I wrote. I read all those 22 pages in here, but still added some ideas already answered/rejected, because I want to point out that it is important to many players. 

1) Knowledge upgrade speeding in fort - everyone can participate adding sapphires not just one person to speed it up. Lets say you speed it up maybe for few hrs by adding 100 sapphs...

2) Items you dont need anymore, but have plenty of - selling them for soulstones, moon coins, sapphires, emeralds , sketches, medals etc

3) I have building queues soo long. I know you dont shorten building time, but I still have to suggest it. We would kill them faster if we make them faster - hence we play more, have more battles, dont have to wait long time time to be valuable asset for the league again (which we are not, if we have no units).

4) Certain type of bond for certain grade champion - I do not want to receive a grade IV, if I spent so much to acquire holy bond. Make 5 bonds, each for certain lvl champion . So I know what I get for my money. 

5) Cheaper special offers - I am on a budget. If packages are 10 $ each, then people would buy them more often. If they are 40-80 $, then I think it over and over if it is worth and often I dont buy it. But if they are cheaper, I might want to buy them every week. Maybe I even dont calculate and summarily spend more than I would have. Make the price so small that people would spend without thinking. If too expensive, I seriously calculate if I can afford it to myself and if this deal is better than a "would be deal" next week.

7) Relics for bestiary and occult, because there are relics for golems and griffins. Why not for demons? Relics could also give bigger bonuses for unit production speed (like 50%).

8) I get keys for chests from daily and weekly quests, but I have no chests. I do not get chests so often from killing BG-s to use all those keys. Maybe make chests available also somehow... or give different keys, not just for lvl IV chest. Maybe for lvl 2 and 3 aswell. Mix it up.

9) Make it possible to activate many features using DRAGONSTONES at the same time, not just one. For example I might want to simultanusly activate unit offense and unit speed. And make the changing possible. If I have activated offense, but I have raid incoming fast and I would like to switch to defence, instead of waiting 3 hrs.

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.