Your Suggestions - 3

109 Replies
Gadheras
16 August, 2017, 7:41 PM UTC

Can we get a name and guild history of players? No need for it to be visible for everyone. But if someone apply to join a guild, the guild marshall or whoever with the roles to accept new members, should have the ability to see what past guilds the players been member if, and what names the player might have had in the past.



UTC +2:00
BlazeWitch
17 August, 2017, 7:27 PM UTC

I read the suggestions, did not find my two. The first one was kind of mentioned, but it asked to be able to send a troop to entire league at once - so not what I'm asking.

1) The ability to send a troop to league mate from League warrior list (one has the option to send a letter from it, so I feel this might be relatively easy).

2) Water tile for castle decoration please! I want to make a pond and a moat!


Thank you :)

BlazeWitch
UTC +6:00
brunsonthomas
19 August, 2017, 2:13 AM UTC
Could the developers allow us to stack 8 hour Weor's protrection so we can use 3 8 hour to make 1 24 hour protection. It would be good if we could buy up to a week at a time for vacations.
UTC +5:00
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
21 August, 2017, 8:41 AM UTC

Gadheras said:



Can we get a name and guild history of players? No need for it to be visible for everyone. But if someone apply to join a guild, the guild marshall or whoever with the roles to accept new members, should have the ability to see what past guilds the players been member if, and what names the player might have had in the past.



Hello.

I don't think that all players will love this idea as it's kind of confidentiality rights violation. 

I agree that it would be easier for Marshal to check the history of the player. But you can also ask a player who wants to enter your League this information.

Community Manager
UTC +2:00
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
21 August, 2017, 9:03 AM UTC

BlazeWitch said:


I read the suggestions, did not find my two. The first one was kind of mentioned, but it asked to be able to send a troop to entire league at once - so not what I'm asking.

1) The ability to send a troop to league mate from League warrior list (one has the option to send a letter from it, so I feel this might be relatively easy).

2) Water tile for castle decoration please! I want to make a pond and a moat!


Thank you :)

BlazeWitch

Hello.

1. This suggestion was already forwarded to devs :)

2. Devs are not planning to add new Castle decoration in the near future as they have tasks with the higher priority. But maybe they will consider this suggestion in the future :)
Community Manager
UTC +2:00
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
21 August, 2017, 9:10 AM UTC

brunsonthomas said:


Could the developers allow us to stack 8 hour Weor's protrection so we can use 3 8 hour to make 1 24 hour protection. It would be good if we could buy up to a week at a time for vacations.

Hello.

We already have Weor's protection for 1 day. To get this protection, you will need fewer Sapphires than if you were stacking 3 protection Items for 8 hours. 

As for protection for 7 days, devs refused this idea as Protection itself gives the significant advantages. Players can abuse this feature and use it not only for the vacation period.


Community Manager
UTC +2:00
Gadheras
21 August, 2017, 12:17 PM UTC

Alina Phoenix said:


Gadheras said:



Can we get a name and guild history of players? No need for it to be visible for everyone. But if someone apply to join a guild, the guild marshall or whoever with the roles to accept new members, should have the ability to see what past guilds the players been member if, and what names the player might have had in the past.



Hello.

I don't think that all players will love this idea as it's kind of confidentiality rights violation. 

I agree that it would be easier for Marshal to check the history of the player. But you can also ask a player who wants to enter your League this information.

Of course some players wouldnt like this, because it would help vs spying, meta gaming behind the game and so on. Its silly to think that, if asking someone if they are a spy out to damage the guild they answer honest about that. Actually that is just retarded logic.

In game such as EVE-Online, you can ask someone for their account API key and you can check out their past employment history and a lot of other stuff. It doesn't really solve the problem with spying and such but it helps somewhat. In EVE having multiple accounts is allowed, where in Stormfall it's supposedly not, but we all know its a wide spread thing.


At current date how things is in Stormfall, if I ever wanted to start a guild, I would demand of every new member, their email address, and phone number to just verify who they are and where they live. Spying and such can lead to so much damage done to a guild and their hard work, with little consequence at all to the part who does inflict the damage. There is no mechancis in the game that help safeguard vs that. 


If the ones accepting new members into your guild had better tools at vetting new players. See where they come from, who they been affiliated with before they applied to the guild and so forth, the decissions to allow them in or not would be far more easier. Of course if Plarium so afraid of players feel violated over such. Then make it a optional flag for a player to have it visible or not on their accont, and if they chose not to have it visible, then well maybe they get auto rejected when apply to a leauge they want to join because that would be their right to do so.
UTC +2:00
brunsonthomas
21 August, 2017, 5:42 PM UTC
Alina Phoenix said:

brunsonthomas said:


Could the developers allow us to stack 8 hour Weor's protrection so we can use 3 8 hour to make 1 24 hour protection. It would be good if we could buy up to a week at a time for vacations.

Hello.

We already have Weor's protection for 1 day. To get this protection, you will need fewer Sapphires than if you were stacking 3 protection Items for 8 hours. 

As for protection for 7 days, devs refused this idea as Protection itself gives the significant advantages. Players can abuse this feature and use it not only for the vacation period.


yes but what if I have 3 1 day but 120 8 hours. Would it not make more sense to stack my 8 hour than to spend the 1 days especially if I only want 16 hours of protection?
UTC +5:00
ssumm1
22 August, 2017, 2:35 PM UTC

Just as we have a 30% sketches sale, could Plarium not have a 30% "medals" sale? And why does it have to be just 30%, why not 50% for 8 hrs, or even 75% for 1hr... these would create incentive to be involved and logged into in the game more.

Plarium could also include medals in the sales that are offered, just like they do with sketches?


10 medals for 10000 sapphires is much worse that 1000 sketches for 10000 sapphires, and you have a monthly 30% sale on sketches.


We have to upgrade Buildings and Lost Arts as part of the Unit XP requirements, which require sketches to upgrade.  With the addition of using medals, that we hardly get but have to buy, it is making it very difficult to upgrade units without spending a massive fortune on buying medals.



http://prntscr.com/gbnjgu



UTC +4:00
Jezebel
22 August, 2017, 5:30 PM UTC
ssumm1 said:

Just as we have a 30% sketches sale, could Plarium not have a 30% "medals" sale? And why does it have to be just 30%, why not 50% for 8 hrs, or even 75% for 1hr... these would create incentive to be involved and logged into in the game more.

Plarium could also include medals in the sales that are offered, just like they do with sketches?


10 medals for 10000 sapphires is much worse that 1000 sketches for 10000 sapphires, and you have a monthly 30% sale on sketches.


We have to upgrade Buildings and Lost Arts as part of the Unit XP requirements, which require sketches to upgrade.  With the addition of using medals, that we hardly get but have to buy, it is making it very difficult to upgrade units without spending a massive fortune on buying medals.



http://prntscr.com/gbnjgu



could be nice - it would also be nice if they would include them in tournament rewards - since they are so hard to come by 
UTC +0:00
deutschland
22 August, 2017, 7:59 PM UTC

I would like to offer 2 suggestions:

1. Dragon. Add a technology that would increase hamlet gathering speed.

2. Add new unit packs for sell. For example, 100 thieves or 100 fireballs. People would surely buy them :)
UTC +7:00
badone
22 August, 2017, 8:29 PM UTC

ok you guys should know be for being againt fbs.


i bring you the best ides to bring stromfall to where it should had never moved:


how about a downgrade walls on every sucefull raid?hum. are you shiken to defend your castle? so be it but you should take a penalty for it i say it, dont you?

 this way plariom will get shit loads more money and we will get truly revenged for that .... fb's
never start what you cant end. who lives by the sword dies by the sword.
UTC +2:00
badone
22 August, 2017, 8:32 PM UTC
realy mean idea hum:)
never start what you cant end. who lives by the sword dies by the sword.
UTC +2:00
badone
22 August, 2017, 8:52 PM UTC

badone said:


ok you guys should know be for being againt fbs.


i bring you the best ides to bring stromfall to where it should had never moved:


how about a downgrade walls on every sucefull raid?


im not meaning an intier set of walls downgraded but like 5 or 7 walls and maybe a gate or a tower( just to dont be that mean )


 this way ppl would defend they walls and most lijely bulying would major stop. and beacons would be beacon again:)
never start what you cant end. who lives by the sword dies by the sword.
UTC +2:00
badone
22 August, 2017, 8:55 PM UTC
other replay maybe thoes major hamers would had to build a major def inteat of bring they 300 mul offence hammer even biger?
never start what you cant end. who lives by the sword dies by the sword.
UTC +2:00
badone
22 August, 2017, 8:57 PM UTC
deutschland said:

I would like to offer 2 suggestions:

1. Dragon. Add a technology that would increase hamlet gathering speed.

2. Add new unit packs for sell. For example, 100 thieves or 100 fireballs. People would surely buy them :)
siriosly gasthering speed for 2 archers?
never start what you cant end. who lives by the sword dies by the sword.
UTC +2:00
Jezebel
23 August, 2017, 2:29 AM UTC
badone said:

ok you guys should know be for being againt fbs.


i bring you the best ides to bring stromfall to where it should had never moved:


how about a downgrade walls on every sucefull raid?hum. are you shiken to defend your castle? so be it but you should take a penalty for it i say it, dont you?

 this way plariom will get shit loads more money and we will get truly revenged for that .... fb's
considering people pay real money for their walls I don't think many would like this idea and why would we want to leave our defense out when offline?  I defend when I want to defend if it weren't for fireballs I would defend my castle all the time but the increased use of them forces me to catacomb troops - before the excessive coining started I used to defend my castle 24/7 but defense takes too long to rebuild.
UTC +0:00
deutschland
23 August, 2017, 7:37 AM UTC

badone said:


deutschland said:


I would like to offer 2 suggestions:

1. Dragon. Add a technology that would increase hamlet gathering speed.

2. Add new unit packs for sell. For example, 100 thieves or 100 fireballs. People would surely buy them :)
siriosly gasthering speed for 2 archers?

You can continue to send 2 archers, but I usually send 22 nomads, which gather 13 sapphires within 16 minutes...
UTC +7:00
brn31
25 August, 2017, 8:41 AM UTC

Hi, I'd like to suggest new powerfull offers that would contain either only offensive units or only defensive units.

I'm very reluctant in spending $50 in an offer that contains only half of the units I really need. You can leave the actual offers that are interresting for new players and provide them with a good mix of off and def units as well as some other items. 

Thanks
UTC +1:00
badone
25 August, 2017, 1:49 PM UTC

Jezebel said:


badone said:


ok you guys should know be for being againt fbs.


i bring you the best ides to bring stromfall to where it should had never moved:


how about a downgrade walls on every sucefull raid?hum. are you shiken to defend your castle? so be it but you should take a penalty for it i say it, dont you?

 this way plariom will get shit loads more money and we will get truly revenged for that .... fb's
considering people pay real money for their walls I don't think many would like this idea and why would we want to leave our defense out when offline?  I defend when I want to defend if it weren't for fireballs I would defend my castle all the time but the increased use of them forces me to catacomb troops - before the excessive coining started I used to defend my castle 24/7 but defense takes too long to rebuild.

 theres some hammers that arent other thing that bought with real money too and some of thoes bite the dust once in a while too. but you are right ppl dont like it but shit hapens in here as in real life, so dont see whats your point
never start what you cant end. who lives by the sword dies by the sword.
UTC +2:00
1700055 users registered; 39587 topics; 265156 posts; our newest member:aligokhande