Your Suggestions - 3

309 Replies
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
10 January, 2018, 3:30 PM UTC

Talon said:

Some more suggestions.

1) Can we get more league achievements, possibly to level 15 or 20?

2) Can we expand on Soul Stone inventory? Purchase maybe troop experience boosters.

3) If the fortress is getting an update and glory points will be useful again, then this can be ignored.  If not, can something be done with glory points please.  Can we trade for tomes?

4) Facebook has the ability to enable both Abilities in a hero, why does plarium not have it?

5) When will we get champion units?

6) Can we please get the ability to send reinforcements from the embassy. This is a big nuisance in the game.

7) Beacons need updated, force limit or higher levels... something that will motivate leagues to hold beacons again.

Thanks

Hello :)

Thanks for these suggestions. Let's reply to them one-by-one:

1) Devs plan to work on the functionality of the League features. So, new Levels for League Achievements can be upgraded as well.

2) This suggestion was forwarded to devs and they accepted it already. So, we will see it in the future updates :)

3) As I said in the point 2, League features will be updated and extended. It includes Fortress as well.

4) Some features go to the Facebook first (it includes Champions as well ). In the future, they're planned to be added to the plarium.com servers as well. But don't have ETA yet on when exactly it will be done.

5) In the future, they're planned to be added. But don't have ETA :(

6) Forwarded to devs.

7) The feedback about Beacons was forwarded to devs as well.

Community Manager
UTC +2:00
Talon
User
10 January, 2018, 3:37 PM UTC
Alina Phoenix said:

Talon said:

Some more suggestions.

1) Can we get more league achievements, possibly to level 15 or 20?

2) Can we expand on Soul Stone inventory? Purchase maybe troop experience boosters.

3) If the fortress is getting an update and glory points will be useful again, then this can be ignored.  If not, can something be done with glory points please.  Can we trade for tomes?

4) Facebook has the ability to enable both Abilities in a hero, why does plarium not have it?

5) When will we get champion units?

6) Can we please get the ability to send reinforcements from the embassy. This is a big nuisance in the game.

7) Beacons need updated, force limit or higher levels... something that will motivate leagues to hold beacons again.

Thanks

Thanks for these suggestions. Let's reply to them one-by-one:

1) Devs plan to work on the functionality of the League features. So, new Levels for League Achievements can be upgraded as well.

2) This suggestion was forwarded to devs and they accepted it already. So, we will see it in the future updates :)

3) As I said in the point 2, League features will be updated and extended. It includes Fortress as well.

4) Some features go to the Facebook first (it includes Champions as well ). In the future, they're planned to be added to the plarium.com servers as well. But don't have ETA yet on when exactly it will be done.

5) In the future, they're planned to be added. But don't have ETA :(

6) Forwarded to devs.

7) The feedback about Beacons was forwarded to devs as well.

Thank you Alina Phoenix
Talon
UTC -5:00
Blade
User
11 January, 2018, 1:01 PM UTC
Well, food limitations will not applicable to coiner armies so this it will at least give a fighting chance for the little guys. Hope you reconsider :)
UTC +5:00
Jezebel
User
11 January, 2018, 3:50 PM UTC

We need another way to earn medals you do not get enough to complete an upgrade and it takes quite some time to level once you are beyond a certain point in the game

even if they were given as rewards in tournaments like soul stones - fewer i suppose though like one or two or league tournaments there would be more participation if people could earn a medal for participating in league tourneys
UTC +0:00
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
11 January, 2018, 4:17 PM UTC

Jezebel said:

We need another way to earn medals you do not get enough to complete an upgrade and it takes quite some time to level once you are beyond a certain point in the game

even if they were given as rewards in tournaments like soul stones - fewer i suppose though like one or two or league tournaments there would be more participation if people could earn a medal for participating in league tourneys

Hello, my Lady :)

Devs plan to add them as a reward to the Tournaments. But I don't have ETA on when it will be done, unfortunately :(
Community Manager
Jezebel
User
14 January, 2018, 3:45 PM UTC

Fireballs - there needs to be more control on them - you should not be able to send 10 at a time and you should not be able to send more than 3 times at one castle.  I get they are here to stay but the game is just full of fireball warriors - i have had more fireball reports in my Grand Marshall this weekend than anything else.  

Also they should not recover every 2.5 hours like raids it should be a 24 hour period.

You want people to use troops change it - level 6+ walls and fireballs have basically ruined castle wars.
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
15 January, 2018, 10:35 AM UTC

Jezebel said:

Fireballs - there needs to be more control on them - you should not be able to send 10 at a time and you should not be able to send more than 3 times at one castle.  I get they are here to stay but the game is just full of fireball warriors - i have had more fireball reports in my Grand Marshall this weekend than anything else.  

Also they should not recover every 2.5 hours like raids it should be a 24 hour period.

You want people to use troops change it - level 6+ walls and fireballs have basically ruined castle wars.

When we released Fireballs, devs have balanced them to make sure they are not a game changer. Their current strength and the way they are working is balanced, and we are not planning to change it.

Though, such updates like a Unit that can be used against them, still can be added to the game.

Community Manager
Erwan
User
15 January, 2018, 11:15 AM UTC

Hello,

My suggestion is the following: you create a system of seasons, as it works in Diablo II.

Who cares about reaching level 150 ? Nobody. Once level 150 is reached, the goal of the game is reached, and you begin to get bored. It's not fun. My suggestion is to create two types of servers: ladder and non ladder. And regularly (once a year), you transfer castles from ladder to non ladder. It will result in a permanent dynamic. Diablo II is an old game, but still very much played and it's not without reason.

Players are approaching level 150. I think you should do something.

Here are my advices:

- you create a non ladder

- you create an ip limit (as it's the case in Diablo II)

- you liberalize the sapphires market or you create a parallel currency (as it's the case in Diablo II)

- you take the game out of its misery. The "30 days", "60 days" and "90 days" rewards are very bad: please, give us Eir's wands, Castle skins, class IV hero equipment, etc.

My opinion is that this game should be:

- either a giant puzzle (with great rewards for those who success to guess the formulas used by Plarium)

- either a classic game, but with regular battles and big armies (it's not the case at moment: I played for 1 year, and the bonuses of my units are still very weak, so I can't even do serious pvp)

- either a gamer's game: you leave the game as it is, very difficult to play, but you give $ 1,000,000 to the best player on the server.

There is nothing more exhilarating than to be shot at without result. - W. Churchill -
UTC +1:00
Jezebel
User
15 January, 2018, 11:16 AM UTC
Alina Phoenix said:

Jezebel said:

When we released Fireballs, devs have balanced them to make sure they are not a game changer. Their current strength and the way they are working is balanced, and we are not planning to change it.

Though, such updates like a Unit that can be used against them, still can be added to the game.

But it isn't balanced - the level 6+ wall have basically eliminated 95% of the castles that I would hit as with any player that knows the game hitting a well fortified castle will cost you a lot of troops - so the only recourse is fireballs - I admit I got the higher level walls but fireballs are wasted on me because there is no point in defending a castle people will only hit with fireballs - I don't give points freely to people who only use fireballs for pvp
Jezebel
User
15 January, 2018, 11:19 AM UTC
Erwan said:

Hello,

My suggestion is the following: you create a system of seasons, as it works in Diablo II.

Who cares about reaching level 150 ? Nobody. Once level 150 is reached, the goal of the game is reached, and you begin to get bored. It's not fun. My suggestion is to create two types of servers: ladder and non ladder. And regularly (once a year), you transfer castles from ladder to non ladder. It will result in a permanent dynamic. Diablo II is an old game, but still very much played and it's not without reason.

Players are approaching level 150. I think you should do something.

Their solution is to raise Oberon's level he used to be level 100
1817096 users registered; 52711 topics; 296116 posts; our newest member:UnknownRanger