Your Suggestions - 3

Your Suggestions - 3

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Jan 9, 2018, 13:4601/09/18
02/29/16

Angelicee said:

Adding a menu option to the chat interface in league chat to send reinforcements would be amazing :) 

http://prntscr.com/hua981

Agree. It would be great to update the chat functionality itself and it should be possible when the devs move to a new engine.

Unfortunately, at the moment they're very limited by Flash technology :(
Jan 9, 2018, 13:4701/09/18
02/29/16

Lord Mark said:

Add this as reward! U just sell this legendary units. 

It will be nice to add few SAGA and put them as rewards !

These are special winter Units that are added to the limited period of time.

That's why devs don't add them as a reward to any in-game Events.
Jan 9, 2018, 13:5201/09/18
02/29/16

Talon said:

Hello,

Here is an idea for the fortress.

Allow the fortress to cast an area of influence, almost like a shield.  So this area counts as territory, but it serves as a shield for beacons.  Beacons in this area will be protected from attack unless the fortress is taken first.  Some of the rules for this area of influence/territory would be:

1) Each fortress level casts a specific area of influence/territory.  Lets say a level 10 fortress can protect 2 beacons,  level 12 four beacons, level 16 six beacons, and level 20 eight beacons.

2) The beacons extend their own territory as it does now, but any beacons outside of the fortress area of influence are not protected and can be taken down.

3) The fortress can be moved, and the area of influence of the said fortress moves with it.  This will allow leagues to move to different areas, and expand territory if they so choose while defending the beacons they have heavily.  Will also allow for more strategy during beacon drops, beacon massacre ... etc.

Currently the map is full of level 1 beacons, and the level 5 beacons can be counted on 1 hand.  This can be a solution for leagues wanting beacons, but do not want the risk.  With as many beacons as there are on the map, the top 100 leagues if not more would be able to hold beacons again.

Just a though.  Below is an example.... pardon the horrible art :)

--------- 

/ b    b   b \                            b = Beacons

|  b   F   b |                            F = Fortress

\ b    b   b /                           / , \ , | , - = the area of influence/territory cast by the fortress

---------

Thanks for your suggestion :)

The thing is that it's a big feature that will require creating a new balance; server, client, and UX/UI development; artists’ work, etc..  And we don't accept this kind of suggestions: https://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/suggestions/31546_which-suggestions-we--do-not--accept/

Our developers already plan to work on the changes and updates for the League Fortress functionality. So, let's see with what ideas they'll come up :)

Jan 9, 2018, 13:5601/09/18
02/29/16

Lord Mark said:

On Heral reports please make a selection that will include :

- change of rank reports

- joined player reports

- left player reports.

I ask this because of a high number of ally...the important league messages are ''spammed'.

Hello :)

The suggestions on updating filters for Herald reports were already forwarded to devs.
Jan 9, 2018, 14:2201/09/18
11/12/15

How to tackle food crisis...

With all the upgrades, bonuses and special items, there is a definite limitation on food. But looks like Plarium is not gonna change this approach. So to counter the same, why don't you lift the limitations to some extend on Maranian Amulates. With current limitations, a player can produce between 2300 - 5000 Amulates per day without busting sapps. Can you raise it at least to 50k per day or so?
Jan 10, 2018, 05:1001/10/18
01/12/16
Alina Phoenix said:

Talon said:

Hello,

Here is an idea for the fortress.

Allow the fortress to cast an area of influence, almost like a shield.  So this area counts as territory, but it serves as a shield for beacons.  Beacons in this area will be protected from attack unless the fortress is taken first.  Some of the rules for this area of influence/territory would be:

1) Each fortress level casts a specific area of influence/territory.  Lets say a level 10 fortress can protect 2 beacons,  level 12 four beacons, level 16 six beacons, and level 20 eight beacons.

2) The beacons extend their own territory as it does now, but any beacons outside of the fortress area of influence are not protected and can be taken down.

3) The fortress can be moved, and the area of influence of the said fortress moves with it.  This will allow leagues to move to different areas, and expand territory if they so choose while defending the beacons they have heavily.  Will also allow for more strategy during beacon drops, beacon massacre ... etc.

Currently the map is full of level 1 beacons, and the level 5 beacons can be counted on 1 hand.  This can be a solution for leagues wanting beacons, but do not want the risk.  With as many beacons as there are on the map, the top 100 leagues if not more would be able to hold beacons again.

Just a though.  Below is an example.... pardon the horrible art :)

--------- 

/ b    b   b \                            b = Beacons

|  b   F   b |                            F = Fortress

\ b    b   b /                           / , \ , | , - = the area of influence/territory cast by the fortress

---------

Thanks for your suggestion :)

The thing is that it's a big feature that will require creating a new balance; server, client, and UX/UI development; artists’ work, etc..  And we don't accept this kind of suggestions: https://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/suggestions/31546_which-suggestions-we--do-not--accept/

Our developers already plan to work on the changes and updates for the League Fortress functionality. So, let's see with what ideas they'll come up :)

Hi, thanks for your reply.  I can understand that. I will post some more suggestions then.
Jan 10, 2018, 05:2901/10/18
01/12/16

Some more suggestions.

1) Can we get more league achievements, possibly to level 15 or 20?

2) Can we expand on Soul Stone inventory? Purchase maybe troop experience boosters.

3) If the fortress is getting an update and glory points will be useful again, then this can be ignored.  If not, can something be done with glory points please.  Can we trade for tomes?

4) Facebook has the ability to enable both Abilities in a hero, why does plarium not have it?

5) When will we get champion units?

6) Can we please get the ability to send reinforcements from the embassy. This is a big nuisance in the game.

7) Beacons need updated, force limit or higher levels... something that will motivate leagues to hold beacons again.

Thanks

Jan 10, 2018, 15:2101/10/18
02/29/16

Blade said:

How to tackle food crisis...

With all the upgrades, bonuses and special items, there is a definite limitation on food. But looks like Plarium is not gonna change this approach. So to counter the same, why don't you lift the limitations to some extend on Maranian Amulates. With current limitations, a player can produce between 2300 - 5000 Amulates per day without busting sapps. Can you raise it at least to 50k per day or so?

There is no sense of it as if we lift the limit, it will be lifted for all players.

All players will be able to produce more Amulets and get more Units for them. So, nothing will change in the global format actually.
Jan 10, 2018, 15:3001/10/18
02/29/16

Talon said:

Some more suggestions.

2) Can we expand on Soul Stone inventory? Purchase maybe troop experience boosters.

3) If the fortress is getting an update and glory points will be useful again, then this can be ignored.  If not, can something be done with glory points please.  Can we trade for tomes?

4) Facebook has the ability to enable both Abilities in a hero, why does plarium not have it?

6) Can we please get the ability to send reinforcements from the embassy. This is a big nuisance in the game.

7) Beacons need updated, force limit or higher levels... something that will motivate leagues to hold beacons again.

Thanks

Thanks for these suggestions. Let's reply to them one-by-one:

1) Devs plan to work on the functionality of the League features. So, new Levels for League Achievements can be upgraded as well.

2) This suggestion was forwarded to devs and they accepted it already. So, we will see it in the future updates :)

3) As I said in the point 2, League features will be updated and extended. It includes Fortress as well.

4) Some features go to the Facebook first (it includes Champions as well ). In the future, they're planned to be added to the plarium.com servers as well. But don't have ETA yet on when exactly it will be done.

5) In the future, they're planned to be added. But don't have ETA :(

6) Forwarded to devs.

7) The feedback about Beacons was forwarded to devs as well.

Jan 10, 2018, 15:3701/10/18
01/12/16
Alina Phoenix said:

Talon said:

Some more suggestions.

Thanks

Thanks for these suggestions. Let's reply to them one-by-one:

1) Devs plan to work on the functionality of the League features. So, new Levels for League Achievements can be upgraded as well.

2) This suggestion was forwarded to devs and they accepted it already. So, we will see it in the future updates :)

3) As I said in the point 2, League features will be updated and extended. It includes Fortress as well.

4) Some features go to the Facebook first (it includes Champions as well ). In the future, they're planned to be added to the plarium.com servers as well. But don't have ETA yet on when exactly it will be done.

5) In the future, they're planned to be added. But don't have ETA :(

6) Forwarded to devs.

7) The feedback about Beacons was forwarded to devs as well.

Thank you Alina Phoenix
Jan 11, 2018, 13:0101/11/18
11/12/15
Well, food limitations will not applicable to coiner armies so this it will at least give a fighting chance for the little guys. Hope you reconsider :)
Jan 11, 2018, 15:5001/11/18
12/18/14

We need another way to earn medals you do not get enough to complete an upgrade and it takes quite some time to level once you are beyond a certain point in the game

even if they were given as rewards in tournaments like soul stones - fewer i suppose though like one or two or league tournaments there would be more participation if people could earn a medal for participating in league tourneys
Jan 11, 2018, 16:1701/11/18
02/29/16

Jezebel said:

We need another way to earn medals you do not get enough to complete an upgrade and it takes quite some time to level once you are beyond a certain point in the game

even if they were given as rewards in tournaments like soul stones - fewer i suppose though like one or two or league tournaments there would be more participation if people could earn a medal for participating in league tourneys

Hello, my Lady :)

Devs plan to add them as a reward to the Tournaments. But I don't have ETA on when it will be done, unfortunately :(
Jan 14, 2018, 15:4501/14/18
12/18/14

Fireballs - there needs to be more control on them - you should not be able to send 10 at a time and you should not be able to send more than 3 times at one castle.  I get they are here to stay but the game is just full of fireball warriors - i have had more fireball reports in my Grand Marshall this weekend than anything else.  

Also they should not recover every 2.5 hours like raids it should be a 24 hour period.

You want people to use troops change it - level 6+ walls and fireballs have basically ruined castle wars.
Jan 15, 2018, 10:3501/15/18
02/29/16

Jezebel said:

Fireballs - there needs to be more control on them - you should not be able to send 10 at a time and you should not be able to send more than 3 times at one castle.  I get they are here to stay but the game is just full of fireball warriors - i have had more fireball reports in my Grand Marshall this weekend than anything else.  

Also they should not recover every 2.5 hours like raids it should be a 24 hour period.

You want people to use troops change it - level 6+ walls and fireballs have basically ruined castle wars.

When we released Fireballs, devs have balanced them to make sure they are not a game changer. Their current strength and the way they are working is balanced, and we are not planning to change it.

Though, such updates like a Unit that can be used against them, still can be added to the game.

Jan 15, 2018, 11:1501/15/18
Jan 15, 2018, 11:42(edited)
11/04/16

Hello,

My suggestion is the following: you create a system of seasons, as it works in Diablo II.

Who cares about reaching level 150 ? Nobody. Once level 150 is reached, the goal of the game is reached, and you begin to get bored. It's not fun. My suggestion is to create two types of servers: ladder and non ladder. And regularly (once a year), you transfer castles from ladder to non ladder. It will result in a permanent dynamic. Diablo II is an old game, but still very much played and it's not without reason.

Players are approaching level 150. I think you should do something.

Here are my advices:

- you create a non ladder

- you create an ip limit (as it's the case in Diablo II)

- you liberalize the sapphires market or you create a parallel currency (as it's the case in Diablo II)

- you take the game out of its misery. The "30 days", "60 days" and "90 days" rewards are very bad: please, give us Eir's wands, Castle skins, class IV hero equipment, etc.

My opinion is that this game should be:

- either a giant puzzle (with great rewards for those who success to guess the formulas used by Plarium)

- either a classic game, but with regular battles and big armies (it's not the case at moment: I played for 1 year, and the bonuses of my units are still very weak, so I can't even do serious pvp)

- either a gamer's game: you leave the game as it is, very difficult to play, but you give $ 1,000,000 to the best player on the server.

Jan 15, 2018, 11:1601/15/18
Jan 15, 2018, 11:17(edited)
12/18/14
Alina Phoenix said:

Jezebel said:

When we released Fireballs, devs have balanced them to make sure they are not a game changer. Their current strength and the way they are working is balanced, and we are not planning to change it.

Though, such updates like a Unit that can be used against them, still can be added to the game.

But it isn't balanced - the level 6+ wall have basically eliminated 95% of the castles that I would hit as with any player that knows the game hitting a well fortified castle will cost you a lot of troops - so the only recourse is fireballs - I admit I got the higher level walls but fireballs are wasted on me because there is no point in defending a castle people will only hit with fireballs - I don't give points freely to people who only use fireballs for pvp
Jan 15, 2018, 11:1901/15/18
12/18/14
Erwan said:

Hello,

My suggestion is the following: you create a system of seasons, as it works in Diablo II.

Who cares about reaching level 150 ? Nobody. Once level 150 is reached, the goal of the game is reached, and you begin to get bored. It's not fun. My suggestion is to create two types of servers: ladder and non ladder. And regularly (once a year), you transfer castles from ladder to non ladder. It will result in a permanent dynamic. Diablo II is an old game, but still very much played and it's not without reason.

Their solution is to raise Oberon's level he used to be level 100
Jan 17, 2018, 10:0101/17/18
02/29/16

Erwan said:

Hello,

Here are my advices:

- you create a non ladder

- you create an ip limit (as it's the case in Diablo II)

- you liberalize the sapphires market or you create a parallel currency (as it's the case in Diablo II)

- you take the game out of its misery. The "30 days", "60 days" and "90 days" rewards are very bad: please, give us Eir's wands, Castle skins, class IV hero equipment, etc.

My opinion is that this game should be:

- either a giant puzzle (with great rewards for those who success to guess the formulas used by Plarium)

- either a classic game, but with regular battles and big armies (it's not the case at moment: I played for 1 year, and the bonuses of my units are still very weak, so I can't even do serious pvp)

- either a gamer's game: you leave the game as it is, very difficult to play, but you give $ 1,000,000 to the best player on the server.

Thanks for your suggestion, Lord Erwan :)

But I would like to remind you that we don't accept the suggestions regarding big new features or major changes to the game. Our developers have a lot of cool big features in their backlog, but they cannot implement all of them at once. So, unfortunately, we don’t accept such suggestions for now.

You're welcome to suggest UI improvements and small but cool changes to the existing game features :)

Jan 17, 2018, 10:0901/17/18
02/29/16
Jezebel said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Jezebel said:

But it isn't balanced - the level 6+ wall have basically eliminated 95% of the castles that I would hit as with any player that knows the game hitting a well fortified castle will cost you a lot of troops - so the only recourse is fireballs - I admit I got the higher level walls but fireballs are wasted on me because there is no point in defending a castle people will only hit with fireballs - I don't give points freely to people who only use fireballs for pvp
It depends on how many defensive Units a player has in the Castle as Bonus from defensive Buildings is added only if Units are stationed in the Castle.
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.