Your Suggestions - 3

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Dec 27, 2017, 11:2712/27/17
02/29/16

BlackQueen said:

Hello,

I would like the defensive units to become much stronger. In my opinion, current configurations are a complete nonsense. My opinion is that Plarium should improve the defensive units, and in return allow more massive attacks (involving more than three players). What do you think about that ?

Hello!

The suggestion on increasing the number of players who can take part in the League attack was already forwarded to devs and they accepted it.

As for the Defensive Units, many players think that this disbalance exists in favor of offensive Units, but I won't agree with it. Defensive Units are cheaper and faster to build than Offensive ones. 

Dec 27, 2017, 11:2912/27/17
02/29/16

Jaywalker SC said:

I would like to suggest that another "protected" fortress level be added at 12.

Plarium will benefit financially very obviously. 

Mid-sized leagues will benefit by having an actual reason to upgrade their forts beyond level 8.

IF this had been addressed before, I apologise. But this needs serious consideration and support now.

Merry Christmas to all,

https://prnt.sc/hrxhx3

Hello!

I don't think that it will be implemented as in other our games there is only one Level that can't be downgraded and in Stormfall we already have two of them. So, it's already kind of exception :)
Dec 27, 2017, 20:1412/27/17
Dec 27, 2017, 20:23(edited)

Alina Phoenix said:

As for the Defensive Units, many players think that this disbalance exists in favor of offensive Units, but I won't agree with it. Defensive Units are cheaper and faster to build than Offensive ones. 

The main problem with defensive units is the lack of units belonging to the army of shadows: this prevents us from getting hero equipment, experience, and wisdom.

The other problem is the difficulty of handling them well. Offensive units are permanently in the catacombs, and rarely come out, to carry out attacks. In the case of defensive units, it is different, since they are really useful when they are used to collect resources on a hamlet, or to protect a fortress. The gameplay plays to the detriment of the defensive units.

This person attacked my hamlet without even having spied on it before:

Dec 27, 2017, 21:2912/27/17
04/17/16
Suggestion for a new Capture The Flag debuff --- Lose the ability to throw Fireballs.  This would force the league to actually use their troops.
Dec 29, 2017, 16:3412/29/17
11/27/14

Alina Phoenix said:

Lord Mark said:

Make it able to see all the offensive force when we do a league attack .

In this moment we see the units at base value at League attack.

Other issue it will be:

when we select our def from castle to be shown with the fortification bonus.

Lets fix all this old bugs from the game !

Hello!

In the League Attack the basic stats of the Units are taken. For your Units you also can see your Bonuses. Bonuses for Units of other players won't be displayed as this information is not shared with other players.

> when we select our def from castle to be shown with the fortification bonus.

You mean when you check Units' stats or when you choose Units to send them somewhere?

Yes. When I select My def from castle to show me the real stats with fortification bonus.

For exemple if i have 20k fortification...it means I have 200% bonus at all units in castle....but this stats are just words...we dont realy see them in real numbers.
Dec 29, 2017, 16:3912/29/17
11/27/14

Can we have an option to stack our food ?

For exemple if have 300k barns and I produce 50k/h ...all unused will be lost.

Put it in Black market somehow ...

Dec 30, 2017, 19:3512/30/17
02/20/17

Adding a menu option to the chat interface in league chat to send reinforcements would be amazing :) 

http://prntscr.com/hua981

Dec 31, 2017, 13:4012/31/17
Dec 31, 2017, 13:41(edited)
11/27/14

Add this as reward! U just sell this legendary units. 

It will be nice to add few SAGA and put them as rewards !
Jan 3, 2018, 20:2701/03/18
07/07/17
Deberian colocar que se pueda robar mas oro y mas metal, que sea equivalente al robo de comida
Jan 5, 2018, 02:5501/05/18
Jan 5, 2018, 15:48(edited)
01/12/16

Hello,

Here is an idea for the fortress.

Allow the fortress to cast an area of influence, almost like a shield.  So this area counts as territory, but it serves as a shield for beacons.  Beacons in this area will be protected from attack unless the fortress is taken first.  Some of the rules for this area of influence/territory would be:

1) Each fortress level casts a specific area of influence/territory.  Lets say a level 10 fortress can protect 2 beacons,  level 12 four beacons, level 16 six beacons, and level 20 eight beacons.

2) The beacons extend their own territory as it does now, but any beacons outside of the fortress area of influence are not protected and can be taken down.

3) The fortress can be moved, and the area of influence of the said fortress moves with it.  This will allow leagues to move to different areas, and expand territory if they so choose while defending the beacons they have heavily.  Will also allow for more strategy during beacon drops, beacon massacre ... etc.

Currently the map is full of level 1 beacons, and the level 5 beacons can be counted on 1 hand.  This can be a solution for leagues wanting beacons, but do not want the risk.  With as many beacons as there are on the map, the top 100 leagues if not more would be able to hold beacons again.

Just a though.  Below is an example.... pardon the horrible art :)

--------- 

/ b    b   b \                            b = Beacons

|  b   F   b |                            F = Fortress

\ b    b   b /                           / , \ , | , - = the area of influence/territory cast by the fortress

---------

Jan 6, 2018, 10:1101/06/18
11/27/14

On Heral reports please make a selection that will include :

- change of rank reports

- joined player reports

- left player reports.

I ask this because of a high number of ally...the important league messages are ''spammed'.

Jan 6, 2018, 10:3901/06/18
11/27/14

Talon said:

Hello,

Allow the fortress to cast an area of influence, almost like a shield.  So this area counts as territory, but it serves as a shield for beacons.  Beacons in this area will be protected from attack unless the fortress is taken first.  Some of the rules for this area of influence/territory would be:

1) Each fortress level casts a specific area of influence/territory.  Lets say a level 10 fortress can protect 2 beacons,  level 12 four beacons, level 16 six beacons, and level 20 eight beacons.

2) The beacons extend their own territory as it does now, but any beacons outside of the fortress area of influence are not protected and can be taken down.

3) The fortress can be moved, and the area of influence of the said fortress moves with it.  This will allow leagues to move to different areas, and expand territory if they so choose while defending the beacons they have heavily.  Will also allow for more strategy during beacon drops, beacon massacre ... etc.

Currently the map is full of level 1 beacons, and the level 5 beacons can be counted on 1 hand.  This can be a solution for leagues wanting beacons, but do not want the risk.  With as many beacons as there are on the map, the top 100 leagues if not more would be able to hold beacons again.

--------- 

\ b    b   b /                           / , \ , | , - = the area of influence/territory cast by the fortress

---------

I think it is a good idea !

Hope it will be accepted
Jan 7, 2018, 11:5601/07/18
01/31/16
Talon said:

Hello,

--------- 

---------

best suggestion i 've read so far:)
Jan 7, 2018, 23:0001/07/18
03/20/14

Talon said:

Hello,

--------- 

---------

Awesome idea (sarcasm), Now you can hold 8 lvl 5 beacons with a single archer in each one because nobody would be allowed to hit them.

It would allow MANY leagues to level their fort way up in level, which will create a large group of leagues with many untouchable beacons which will stop lower ranked/strength leagues from being able to do much of anything as so many beacons are untouchable.

And it will also defeat the purpose of bringing reasonable force limit to beacons, and without those limits the game is done, Stick a fork in it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Get the force limits back first and then a good idea would be to use your plan of a shield area, But the invulnerable idea is not good.

Maybe having the beacons in a shield area will give buffs like the prize in the massacre, the buffs are to be used on beacons only.

Say hold 2 beacons in the shield area to get 1 buff, Max of 4 buffs and only 1 buff to be used per beacon.

Buffs are maybe 5% to beast def, 5% lowering of the force limit on that beacon, or maybe 5% def boost against a certain troop type attacking the beacon.

And this will work for plarium as well as people who spend troops, and people who spend money/troops WILL spend those things to get the bonuses, And others will also to STOP the others from having them bonuses while keeping their bonuses in place.

Plarium will make money, People will play more than now.

All that being said, i know nothing of programs or coding or whatever, i dont know if its possible.

What i know is plarium always end up all in 1 way or another, It is all off, or all unbreakable forts, or all unholdable beacons.

If we have to keep so many plates spining at a time it wont be all DEF here, or all to attack there and so on.

I miss when this game used to take cunning and strategy.

Jan 8, 2018, 17:2601/08/18
01/12/16

Stewart said:

Talon said:

Hello,

--------- 

---------

Awesome idea (sarcasm), Now you can hold 8 lvl 5 beacons with a single archer in each one because nobody would be allowed to hit them.

It would allow MANY leagues to level their fort way up in level, which will create a large group of leagues with many untouchable beacons which will stop lower ranked/strength leagues from being able to do much of anything as so many beacons are untouchable.

And it will also defeat the purpose of bringing reasonable force limit to beacons, and without those limits the game is done, Stick a fork in it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Get the force limits back first and then a good idea would be to use your plan of a shield area, But the invulnerable idea is not good.

Maybe having the beacons in a shield area will give buffs like the prize in the massacre, the buffs are to be used on beacons only.

Say hold 2 beacons in the shield area to get 1 buff, Max of 4 buffs and only 1 buff to be used per beacon.

Buffs are maybe 5% to beast def, 5% lowering of the force limit on that beacon, or maybe 5% def boost against a certain troop type attacking the beacon.

And this will work for plarium as well as people who spend troops, and people who spend money/troops WILL spend those things to get the bonuses, And others will also to STOP the others from having them bonuses while keeping their bonuses in place.

Plarium will make money, People will play more than now.

All that being said, i know nothing of programs or coding or whatever, i dont know if its possible.

What i know is plarium always end up all in 1 way or another, It is all off, or all unbreakable forts, or all unholdable beacons.

If we have to keep so many plates spining at a time it wont be all DEF here, or all to attack there and so on.

I miss when this game used to take cunning and strategy.

Actually those are not bad ideas.  Yeah i know the idea needs some work, basically just thinking of ways to bring beacons back or they just continue to become obsolete and pointless.  Still waiting on a CM to  respond to this though.

So buffs instead of a invulnerability, so long as there is a force limit.  Yeah that might work better.  I agree, a lot of the strategy is gone from the game.  This idea should bring something new if it gets accepted.

Jan 8, 2018, 21:1001/08/18
03/20/14

Talon said:

Actually those are not bad ideas.  Yeah i know the idea needs some work, basically just thinking of ways to bring beacons back or they just continue to become obsolete and pointless.  Still waiting on a CM to  respond to this though.

So buffs instead of a invulnerability, so long as there is a force limit.  Yeah that might work better.  I agree, a lot of the strategy is gone from the game.  This idea should bring something new if it gets accepted.

And that would be the reason i tried to add to it instead of jumping all over you.

Jan 9, 2018, 13:2701/09/18
02/29/16

BlackQueen said:

Alina Phoenix said:

The main problem with defensive units is the lack of units belonging to the army of shadows: this prevents us from getting hero equipment, experience, and wisdom.

The other problem is the difficulty of handling them well. Offensive units are permanently in the catacombs, and rarely come out, to carry out attacks. In the case of defensive units, it is different, since they are really useful when they are used to collect resources on a hamlet, or to protect a fortress. The gameplay plays to the detriment of the defensive units.

This person attacked my hamlet without even having spied on it before:

My Lady, it's a truth of life - defend is always more difficult than attack :(

Jan 9, 2018, 13:3001/09/18
02/29/16
Peter Burton said:

Suggestion for a new Capture The Flag debuff --- Lose the ability to throw Fireballs.  This would force the league to actually use their troops.
I'll forward this suggestion to devs :)
Jan 9, 2018, 13:3901/09/18
02/29/16

Lord Mark said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Lord Mark said:

Make it able to see all the offensive force when we do a league attack .

In this moment we see the units at base value at League attack.

Other issue it will be:

when we select our def from castle to be shown with the fortification bonus.

Lets fix all this old bugs from the game !

Hello!

In the League Attack the basic stats of the Units are taken. For your Units you also can see your Bonuses. Bonuses for Units of other players won't be displayed as this information is not shared with other players.

> when we select our def from castle to be shown with the fortification bonus.

You mean when you check Units' stats or when you choose Units to send them somewhere?

Yes. When I select My def from castle to show me the real stats with fortification bonus.

For exemple if i have 20k fortification...it means I have 200% bonus at all units in castle....but this stats are just words...we dont realy see them in real numbers.

Thanks for the clarification.

Castle Defense Bonus is not displayed as it's the same for all defensive Units located in your Castle. There is no sense to add additional line to the window where stats are displayed and overload UI in this way.

And when you select defensive Units to send somewhere this Bonus wouldn't be displayed anyway as it wouldn't be applied.
Jan 9, 2018, 13:4301/09/18
02/29/16
Lord Mark said:

Can we have an option to stack our food ?

For exemple if have 300k barns and I produce 50k/h ...all unused will be lost.

Put it in Black market somehow ...

And in this way players will keep a huge amount of Food unused. I don't think it's a good idea.
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.