All Categories

Your Suggestions - 3

Your Suggestions - 3

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Dec 16, 2017, 19:4612/16/17
11/26/14

I would like to offer the following suggestions.

A natural disaster such as earthquake to knock down inactive castles to rubble.  Eventually nature can reclaim the rubble therefore removing inactive castles?

An Amnesty for players to hand over ALTS? - reward with troops/sapphs.  This would also remove castles and maybe help to level the field a little.

Removal of inactive leagues, or at least moved into "limbo" and reactivated if their is league activity again.

League merging.  Their are far too many leagues and they need to band together.  Leagues don't merge because of loyalty to their marshal and/or fear of losing the achievements they as a single league achieved.  A system of merging with a dual-marshal leadership and combination of previous achievements for the benefit of a merged league.  Their can be a X-number of days opt out option just in case minds change.

A language translation in chat would be useful.  I wish to read in English therefore and automatic translation into my preferred language would help remove barriers of language.  Translated languages could be in a different color to highlight that there may not be 100% exact translations.

League rewards for taking in new players and helping these grow to a certain level.  This would reward the small leagues who are training the future of Stormfall.

There needs to be segregation of coiners and non-coiners.  No sane person is going to punch above their weight.  If i have 1 million troops i am not going to attack a player with 100 million troops.  This makes the game boring for the both of us.  Have no suggestion but it needs to be addressed.

The Battleground system is a mathematical mystery to me.  Simple folk like me do not and never will understand it.  A game is not fun if you need a degree in Astrophysics to understand it.  Make it workable for those of us with a low IQ?

Its a war game and its all about troops.  They take too long to produce, they die too easily and can only be revived with sapphs therefore real money.  The non-coiners will never do this.  So how about speeding up production with supplies.  A % of troop loss can regenerate or be bought with supplies.  Revival with supplies.  If you put in the time raiding the get rewards for your time.

The league message for members to read is only a few hundred characters.  When a new player joins it would be good if they could open a page there with a few rules for that league's style of gameplay.  The game is a little scary at first and having some guidance at first would help.  Most new players wont use chat therefore it hinders their growth.

Regional chat where i am is a wasted feature, maybe a stormfall wide chat instead?  This would require a language translator as previously mentioned and a moderator to keep it "clean", but could make if more fun.

The My Tier rewards was a good addition, however i consider myself pretty active and i still rarely come close to good rewards, maybe revisit your parameters there.  Getting something free every now and then will help keep interest.

Its a war game, how about a real player verses player option.  2 castles, my off verses your off, my def v yours, or my dragons v your griff's, could be scaled up to league V league.

The benefits gained from Relics are quite poor.  If i could get a 100% increase in something for a 24hr period i may be more inclined to risk my troops.  Even a few sapphs reward for successful attack would make it a more attractive process.

Some new personal feats of valor for the people who have achieved those originals, things Alt accounts would struggle to achieve to help you continue to reduce the appeal of Alt accounts.

The rewards for league achievements are not worth the effort.  Gaining points for leagues at war has simply led to leagues fake fighting their Alt leagues to achieve these.  This is pointless and needs addressing.

The Alter of Woer becomes redundant after a certain level, you just don't need the supplies, maybe if it provided sapphs for every week it stood it would make people buy it and want to keep it, therefore making it a target for attackers.

hmmm sorry i got carried away with suggestions.

Dec 18, 2017, 11:0712/18/17
02/29/16

Filler said:

I would like to offer the following suggestions.

A natural disaster such as earthquake to knock down inactive castles to rubble.  Eventually nature can reclaim the rubble therefore removing inactive castles?

An Amnesty for players to hand over ALTS? - reward with troops/sapphs.  This would also remove castles and maybe help to level the field a little.

Removal of inactive leagues, or at least moved into "limbo" and reactivated if their is league activity again.

League merging.  Their are far too many leagues and they need to band together.  Leagues don't merge because of loyalty to their marshal and/or fear of losing the achievements they as a single league achieved.  A system of merging with a dual-marshal leadership and combination of previous achievements for the benefit of a merged league.  Their can be a X-number of days opt out option just in case minds change.

A language translation in chat would be useful.  I wish to read in English therefore and automatic translation into my preferred language would help remove barriers of language.  Translated languages could be in a different color to highlight that there may not be 100% exact translations.

League rewards for taking in new players and helping these grow to a certain level.  This would reward the small leagues who are training the future of Stormfall.

There needs to be segregation of coiners and non-coiners.  No sane person is going to punch above their weight.  If i have 1 million troops i am not going to attack a player with 100 million troops.  This makes the game boring for the both of us.  Have no suggestion but it needs to be addressed.

The Battleground system is a mathematical mystery to me.  Simple folk like me do not and never will understand it.  A game is not fun if you need a degree in Astrophysics to understand it.  Make it workable for those of us with a low IQ?

Its a war game and its all about troops.  They take too long to produce, they die too easily and can only be revived with sapphs therefore real money.  The non-coiners will never do this.  So how about speeding up production with supplies.  A % of troop loss can regenerate or be bought with supplies.  Revival with supplies.  If you put in the time raiding the get rewards for your time.

The league message for members to read is only a few hundred characters.  When a new player joins it would be good if they could open a page there with a few rules for that league's style of gameplay.  The game is a little scary at first and having some guidance at first would help.  Most new players wont use chat therefore it hinders their growth.

Regional chat where i am is a wasted feature, maybe a stormfall wide chat instead?  This would require a language translator as previously mentioned and a moderator to keep it "clean", but could make if more fun.

The My Tier rewards was a good addition, however i consider myself pretty active and i still rarely come close to good rewards, maybe revisit your parameters there.  Getting something free every now and then will help keep interest.

Its a war game, how about a real player verses player option.  2 castles, my off verses your off, my def v yours, or my dragons v your griff's, could be scaled up to league V league.

The benefits gained from Relics are quite poor.  If i could get a 100% increase in something for a 24hr period i may be more inclined to risk my troops.  Even a few sapphs reward for successful attack would make it a more attractive process.

Some new personal feats of valor for the people who have achieved those originals, things Alt accounts would struggle to achieve to help you continue to reduce the appeal of Alt accounts.

The rewards for league achievements are not worth the effort.  Gaining points for leagues at war has simply led to leagues fake fighting their Alt leagues to achieve these.  This is pointless and needs addressing.

The Alter of Woer becomes redundant after a certain level, you just don't need the supplies, maybe if it provided sapphs for every week it stood it would make people buy it and want to keep it, therefore making it a target for attackers.

hmmm sorry i got carried away with suggestions.

Hello, my Lord :)

Thanks for your suggestions and time you took to share them with us :)

1. The inactive Castles are turned into the Teleportation ports from time to time.

2. Do you mean give Rewards to players who are using alternative accounts? And how is it connected with the Castles removal?

3. This feature is already added to Facebook, Leagues which activity keeps less than 60% for more than 14 days, get dismissed.

4. Devs are working on the Alliance of Leagues feature already. Don't have information yet when it will be added to the game :(

5. Unfortunately, this feature can't be added technically because of Flash Player limitations. But devs added the opportunity to Copy the messages that allows to translate them via Google translator pretty fast. Hope they will be able to add this feature in the future, when we will say goodbye to Flash :)

6. It's an interesting suggestion, but I'm afraid, it will lead to increase of the players who are using alternative accounts. Some Leagues can abuse this feature by creating alts, joining the League, upgrading Castles to the required level and getting the League Reward for it.

7. I don't think it will be ever added any segregation between those who use in-game purchases and those who don't. To avoid situations when one player attacks another player with the huge army the personal attack limit on the Castle is present in the game.

8. Try asking for help more experienced BGs players, plus there are a huge number of topics dedicated to BGs in the Game discussion thread

9. Creating a big army needs time, it's true. But even if we speed up the Units production time, it will be sped up for everyone and your enemies will train Units faster as well. As for the Revive, there is a number of Units that can be revived for free. Plus, we regularly run 75% discount for Units revival.

10. You can send the private messages to the new players explaining the rules you have in the League. The number of signs for League description is limited so that they contain only the most important information.

11. But the global chat is already for Stormfall only.

12. Can you please clarify what you mean by My Tier rewards?

13. Isn't it PvP?

14. Maybe you just haven't got yet more rare Relics?

15. Devs have this task in the backlog, but there are tasks with the higher priority at the moment :(

16. League Achievements are optional challenges. Leagues can complete them by being active in terms of usual gameplay and Rewards for them are just some nice Bonuses.

17.  Altar of Weor was created as a feature that helps mainly to the new players to increase their Gold and Iron production. More experienced players still can have the advantage of it as well to build more Units.
Dec 19, 2017, 20:5412/19/17
11/26/14

Hello again....

1 I know some castle are removed occasionally but i have been in the same spot for 3 years and have many next to me who have been finished for 3 years, i suggest removing them simply to speed up the map which is cluncky at times.

2 I mean "paying" players to hand over the ALTS for deletion.  Again speeding up map scrolling times and just cleaning up the game.  You will respond with "people will just create more ALTS to receive rewards from being deleted", then you need to stop ALTS being created.

3 Glad leagues are being deleted in facebook, but that's not helping us here.

4 The talk is merging all servers and increasing league sizes to 300?  This will make the big leagues stronger, not sure what it will do for smaller leagues, but its not increasing the odds of leagues merging to challenge the big leagues.  You need strong leagues to fight, not lots of little leagues hiding in the catacombs.

5 Shame about flash - BAD FLASH

6 Rewards for growing players.  Yes is could lead to more ALTS, but if achievements were a new player (or even existing) reached lvl X with X number of raid points, X number of kills, X number of BG points.  There is the possibility this will actually remove ALTS as the effort of running ALTS to these achievements would be so great it would be simpler to have actual new player of proper accounts just playing the game the way its meant to be played.

7 Segregation, the colossal differences is making the game boring for those at the top and those at the bottom, it needs to be addressed.

8 I have read hours on BG tactics, like i say its not fun.  It does not need to be hard work.  I play to forget about work.

9 The amount of troops that can be produced in 1 week in all 4 slots is pitiful compared to what is required to play the game.  Therefore attacking is out of the question, so its a war game with no war.  Not fun.

10 Would be nice to have a page of rules that everybody could view, my league is high-turnover and PM'ing all the new players is almost impossible.

1 page, this league asks for A, B and C, would be extremely useful.

11 The in-game feature Chat has has league chat and regional chat.  I suggest as my regional chat is never used to replace it with a chat where everybody playing in my server can chat?

12 My tier.  The events now have an elite tier reward and my tier.  I feel i an quite active but rarely come close.  Maybe more tiers and give us a better chance of a reward?

13 PvP.   Attacking castles and hoping to catch something left exposed is a bit dull.  Send a challenge request, be on-line at set time, fight for 1 hour???  Attack, defend or hide in catacombs, 1 minute travel time, react to each others raids.  What i'm saying is MAKE IT FUN.

14 Guess i don't have many rare relics then, but what i do have are poor.

17, Alter of Woer, when everything is upgraded and raiding is done you just end up with months of troops lined up so don't need the bonus from it.  I suggesting making it useful again in some way.  Maybe giving you 1 archer per day standing?

Thanks for taking the time.

Dec 19, 2017, 22:1512/19/17
11/27/14

Jezebel said:

Alina Phoenix said:

seabeevet said:

I have a suggestion.... Bring back the league chests and make it permanent!!!!!!!

Hello!

At the moment, devs are analyzing the data regarding players interactions with the Chests.

Once it's done, they plan to add Chests back to some Special Offers. So, stay tuned ;)
The chests make the game even more unbalanced so no don't bring them back - there are "coiner" leagues and leagues who don't coin so much & the coiner leagues are hard enough to compete with - they don't even have to raid to build troops anymore because they have thousands of resource packs in their black market to build with because of the chests - game basics are no longer required if your wallet is fat enough.  Don't make it easier for these "heavies" to become even heavier.  You want fairness and balance in the game STOP giving benefits to a select few and stop discriminating against people who don't spend a whack of money - make them raid and build like the rest of us.

I agree with Jezebel!

The coiner leagues will be even more stronger with the chests.

You allready destroyed the map beacons.

Dec 19, 2017, 22:2512/19/17
Dec 19, 2017, 22:30(edited)
11/27/14

Alina Phoenix said:

Lord Mark said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Lord Mark said:

Display the Hero food reduction when we put the mouse over food.

I'll forward this suggestion to devs.

Thank you my Lady !
You're welcome :)

Add also the next bonuses:

Dec 19, 2017, 22:5212/19/17
11/27/14

Make it able to see all the offensive force when we do a league attack .

In this moment we see the units at base value at League attack.

Other issue it will be:

when we select our def from castle to be shown with the fortification bonus.

Lets fix all this old bugs from the game !

Dec 21, 2017, 14:0212/21/17
09/29/16

Regarding Inbox:

1. Get rid of the wraith messages. It is redundant. No one reads or cares who is raising whose wraiths and it wastes bandwidth.

2. Instead introduce a new feature to allow league marshals to send messages to all allied / at peace marshals.

3. Allow league marshals extra bandwidth for inbox messages. Any busy marsh is in inbox way more than regular member.

Regarding "Regional Chat"

Get rid of it. No one really cares to read or use it except spammers. Use the recouped bandwidth for the above.

Dec 22, 2017, 21:4212/22/17
Dec 24, 2017, 08:57(edited)
11/04/16

Hello,

My suggestion is the following:

Make it possible to TRADE sapphires. My suggestion is to liberalize the sapphires Market. If there is already a Plarium's MMORTS with a liberalized Market, please tell me which one because I don't know any.

What do you think about an MMORTS with a liberalized market ?

This would be so cool in my opinion.

Dec 22, 2017, 22:3812/22/17
09/29/16
Erwan said:

Hello,

My sugegstion is the following:

Make it possible to TRADE sapphires. My suggestion is to liberalize the sapphires Market. If there is already a Plarium's MMORTS with a liberalized Market, please tell me which one because I don't know any.

Dec 24, 2017, 08:5512/24/17
Dec 24, 2017, 09:37(edited)
11/04/16

@Jaywalker SC

I give you 10k sapphires if the suggestion is accepted, just because I like your post.

With such a measure, we would be sure there is not an excessive multiaccount playing.

What's the point in playing a game against multi account players, potentially robots ?...

Dec 24, 2017, 20:3512/24/17
Dec 24, 2017, 20:36(edited)

Hello,

I would like the defensive units to become much stronger. In my opinion, current configurations are a complete nonsense. My opinion is that Plarium should improve the defensive units, and in return allow more massive attacks (involving more than three players). What do you think about that ?

Dec 25, 2017, 13:5612/25/17
11/27/14

BlackQueen said:

Hello,

I would like the defensive units to become much stronger. In my opinion, current configurations are a complete nonsense. My opinion is that Plarium should improve the defensive units, and in return allow more massive attacks (involving more than three players). What do you think about that ?

More then 3 players in a league attack it will be ok if the attack limits will be not exceeded.

If 5 medium player will atack...ok

But if 5 x 300mil off players will attack...it will not be ok

Dec 25, 2017, 14:1812/25/17
Dec 25, 2017, 14:29(edited)

Lord Mark said:

More then 3 players in a league attack it will be ok if the attack limits will be not exceeded.

What do you think about a 50,000/player ?

The maximum would therefore be 150*50,000 = 7,500,000 but it would be very difficult to reach such an amount.
Dec 25, 2017, 15:1312/25/17
09/29/16

I would like to suggest that another "protected" fortress level be added at 12.

Plarium will benefit financially very obviously. 

Mid-sized leagues will benefit by having an actual reason to upgrade their forts beyond level 8.

IF this had been addressed before, I apologise. But this needs serious consideration and support now.

Merry Christmas to all,

https://prnt.sc/hrxhx3

Dec 25, 2017, 19:4612/25/17
11/27/14

BlackQueen said:

Lord Mark said:

The maximum would therefore be 150*50,000 = 7,500,000 but it would be very difficult to reach such an amount.

I saw league attack with 400k dragons...so...i dont know what to say.

It will be good for medium players but it will make the huge hammers even unstoppable  ...
Dec 25, 2017, 21:1512/25/17
07/25/15
Lord Mark said:

BlackQueen said:

Lord Mark said:

I saw league attack with 400k dragons...so...i dont know what to say.

It will be good for medium players but it will make the huge hammers even unstoppable  ...
Things wont balance out unless they make it so unit training speed can compete with "coining buying power". Building/training 400k dragons is not possible in normal game play. 
Dec 27, 2017, 11:0812/27/17
02/29/16

Filler said:

Hello again....

1 I know some castle are removed occasionally but i have been in the same spot for 3 years and have many next to me who have been finished for 3 years, i suggest removing them simply to speed up the map which is cluncky at times.

2 I mean "paying" players to hand over the ALTS for deletion.  Again speeding up map scrolling times and just cleaning up the game.  You will respond with "people will just create more ALTS to receive rewards from being deleted", then you need to stop ALTS being created.

3 Glad leagues are being deleted in facebook, but that's not helping us here.

4 The talk is merging all servers and increasing league sizes to 300?  This will make the big leagues stronger, not sure what it will do for smaller leagues, but its not increasing the odds of leagues merging to challenge the big leagues.  You need strong leagues to fight, not lots of little leagues hiding in the catacombs.

5 Shame about flash - BAD FLASH

6 Rewards for growing players.  Yes is could lead to more ALTS, but if achievements were a new player (or even existing) reached lvl X with X number of raid points, X number of kills, X number of BG points.  There is the possibility this will actually remove ALTS as the effort of running ALTS to these achievements would be so great it would be simpler to have actual new player of proper accounts just playing the game the way its meant to be played.

7 Segregation, the colossal differences is making the game boring for those at the top and those at the bottom, it needs to be addressed.

8 I have read hours on BG tactics, like i say its not fun.  It does not need to be hard work.  I play to forget about work.

9 The amount of troops that can be produced in 1 week in all 4 slots is pitiful compared to what is required to play the game.  Therefore attacking is out of the question, so its a war game with no war.  Not fun.

10 Would be nice to have a page of rules that everybody could view, my league is high-turnover and PM'ing all the new players is almost impossible.

1 page, this league asks for A, B and C, would be extremely useful.

11 The in-game feature Chat has has league chat and regional chat.  I suggest as my regional chat is never used to replace it with a chat where everybody playing in my server can chat?

12 My tier.  The events now have an elite tier reward and my tier.  I feel i an quite active but rarely come close.  Maybe more tiers and give us a better chance of a reward?

13 PvP.   Attacking castles and hoping to catch something left exposed is a bit dull.  Send a challenge request, be on-line at set time, fight for 1 hour???  Attack, defend or hide in catacombs, 1 minute travel time, react to each others raids.  What i'm saying is MAKE IT FUN.

14 Guess i don't have many rare relics then, but what i do have are poor.

17, Alter of Woer, when everything is upgraded and raiding is done you just end up with months of troops lined up so don't need the bonus from it.  I suggesting making it useful again in some way.  Maybe giving you 1 archer per day standing?

Thanks for taking the time.

Hello.

Thanks for your replies!

1. Okay, thanks for the feedback. I'll forward it to devs.

2. You're right. It will be my reply.

> you need to stop ALTS being created.

We have added the following limitations to the game:

- limits within the game trading and gifting systems. They restrict the maximum number of Resources that can be transferred between two players. Due to this feature, a multiple account owner will be unable to use secondary accounts to supply his/her main one with infinite number of Resources.

- safeguards were implemented into the game to prevent the effective use of alternate accounts to upgrade Beacons. For instance, we have mandated the completion of a probationary period for new League members before they are permitted to send resources to Beacons or participate in various League activities.

Plus, when it comes to adding new features or improvements requested by players, we always take into consideration the possibility of feature abuse by multiple accounts. Innovations that could give and unfair advantage to the multiple account owners are always adjusted and reworked in order minimize their profit. In other words, we strive to encourage players to play with a single account.

3. Many features that are present on FB now, more likely will be added here as well in the future.  So, it's just a question of time.

4. If you mean merge all servers into one, then it's not possible technically. Each servers is like a separate world and we won't merge them.

5. Let's wait when we will move from Flash. I guess on the new engine, it will be possible to implement this feature :)

6. As I understand, we were talking about Rewards for Leagues who help new players to grow and not about rewards for growing players. For them we have a rewards for level up :)

7. Thanks for your feedback, but I still think we will never add a segregation between those who use in-game purchases and those who don't. Plus, players can either start or stop using in-game purchases, and it won't be easy to move them from one category to another one.

8. Yes, it's not a Candy Crash, but it's the sense of this feature. It never meant to be easy and you need to work on it if you want to build your army faster using the Units from the Rewards for them.

9. Use Boosts to speed up Building. You can easily win them in different in-game events.

10. This suggestion was already forwarded to devs, but they rejected it as they don't want to abuse UI with excessive information. Just include the most important rules there in the shortened form.

11.But everybody from your server can already chat there.

12. Do you mean tiers in League Events? Please send the screens of what exactly Event we're talking about.

13. The first thing that I think will be an issue is for both players to be online in a set time. Plus, it sounds like a big feature and devs don't accept the suggestion like this: https://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/suggestions/31546_which-suggestions-we--do-not--accept/

14 But it already adds Bonus to your Castle defense.

Dec 27, 2017, 11:1712/27/17
02/29/16

Lord Mark said:

Make it able to see all the offensive force when we do a league attack .

In this moment we see the units at base value at League attack.

Other issue it will be:

when we select our def from castle to be shown with the fortification bonus.

Lets fix all this old bugs from the game !

Hello!

In the League Attack the basic stats of the Units are taken. For your Units you also can see your Bonuses. Bonuses for Units of other players won't be displayed as this information is not shared with other players.

> when we select our def from castle to be shown with the fortification bonus.

You mean when you check Units' stats or when you choose Units to send them somewhere?

Dec 27, 2017, 11:1912/27/17
02/29/16

Jaywalker SC said:

Regarding Inbox:

1. Get rid of the wraith messages. It is redundant. No one reads or cares who is raising whose wraiths and it wastes bandwidth.

2. Instead introduce a new feature to allow league marshals to send messages to all allied / at peace marshals.

3. Allow league marshals extra bandwidth for inbox messages. Any busy marsh is in inbox way more than regular member.

Regarding "Regional Chat"

Get rid of it. No one really cares to read or use it except spammers. Use the recouped bandwidth for the above.

Hello!

Devs plan to review the functionality of Reports and messages. So, changes will be done here in the future.

Regarding "Regional Chat", we don't plan to remove it. You can ignore it, if you're not interested in the information posted there.

Dec 27, 2017, 11:2012/27/17
02/29/16

Erwan said:

Hello,

My suggestion is the following:

Hello.

Thanks for your suggestion, but devs won't make it possible to trade Sapphires between the accounts.

It will 100% lead to the increase of the players with the alternative accounts and it's not the thing we would like to happen.
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.