Your Suggestions - 3

252 Replies
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
24 November, 2017, 11:50 AM UTC
Jezebel said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Jezebel said:


Alina Phoenix said:


Limad said:


Alina Phoenix said:


Limad said:


I think there is a very good argument to be made for players to be allowed to send un-needed items to other players within their league. The mechanism already exists for scrolls so it should be quite easy to employ the same daily limit mechanism for other items. We should be able to send unwanted Relics, Wands, Shards at the very least. It's unlikely to drastically change the playing surface but it would let some players help out less advanced league members. At the end of the day, it's all about taking down Balur, right? 

Hello :)

Devs are already working on this issue with unused Items. On FB they decided to allow players to trade these Items for Resources.

Will see how this issue will be solved on plarium.com.
I doubt that anyone wants to sell them for resources. 

Hello :)

Why not? You can use Resources for Building Units and upgrading the Buildings if you haven't upgraded all of them yet. 

I think it's better than just have those Items unused :)

some relics we consider more valuable than resources i would rather give my extra lovars blessings to members who don't have them


I have many relics I have been keeping that I would gladly give to my members to help them - unit cost reductions - unit build time reductions - mara's nets .... relics i rarely use because if i remove my lovars blessings to use them my food drops too quickly

Hello.

I know that many players would be happy to see the opportunity for exchanging Relics or other Items added to the game. But devs declined this suggestion for several times and their final reply was that they won't implement this feature as it will lead to the increased number of players with the alternative accounts :(

not trade directly send to them like giving them resources or scrolls - a strong alt account is already strong because they are usually played almost as much as a main and the way the game is going its not likely people will be building more alts lol
The concern is not in strong alt accounts. With adding this feature the number of the new alt accounts can increase as players will be able to use them to send the Relics or other items to the main account. Especially, it can motivate new players to create the alternative accounts.
Community Manager
UTC +2:00
0
tony
24 November, 2017, 11:17 PM UTC

Can you add bonuses in addition to defense boosts of the equipment and the bonuses will improve as the equipment is upgraded. Just like the building have bonuses for maxing them out currently


UTC +4:00
0
MinionCantoFoH
26 November, 2017, 5:38 AM UTC

Stopgap Beacon fix in my eyes, would be a simple expansion of beacon levels to 10, continuing with the 5% def boost per level so at 10 your defense is 50% stronger(much more and you shift the balance from offense to defense and in 6 months, the complaints pop up and you have to rebalance somehow).  Temper this with adding fortress style downgrade reqs to going from 5-10, and you accomplish several goals in one move.


1)Makes it possible to hold beacons without absurd numbers.

2)More things to do/more competition to get to 10, and downgrading other beacons same as forts.

3)giving a 50% defense bonus in the current climate, for Leagues like ours, would truly only allow us to go from 3 beacons to 4 mathmatically speaking.  

4)would give us something to do with all these resource packs we have sitting in our black markets.


Heck, more complicated additions to beacons would be buildings that add defensive bonuses, or that can create special beacon only troops that a marshall can build with contributed resources from leaguemates.  Special beacon only "knowledge" type things, something as simple as your beacons produce can produce food to feed troops sitting in them.  In pure Roleplaying terms, it is insane that my troops are sitting hundreds of miles away from my castle, and for some reason, I have to feed them "from my castle".  

To the absurd, beacon "buildings" that allow you to sacrifice say 10 griffins, to create a new unit that has the power of 10 griffins+10%, but can never leave the beacon.  


Simple ideas that would increase the efficacy of defense, and allow leagues to hold beacons with less fear of the hammers running around.


MinionCantoFoH

FoH Forever!
UTC +6:00
0
Jezebel
29 November, 2017, 4:11 PM UTC

When Plarium is adding content or doing site maintenance I would rather have them go "offline" to do it rather than log in and deal with lag and freezes in the game - its very frustrating to be in the midst of doing something and having to refresh to complete an action


This can result in large troop losses if someone is playing PVP
UTC +0:00
0
Limad
29 November, 2017, 8:29 PM UTC

Alina Phoenix said:


Jezebel said:


Alina Phoenix said:


Jezebel said:


Alina Phoenix said:


Limad said:


Alina Phoenix said:


Limad said:


I think there is a very good argument to be made for players to be allowed to send un-needed items to other players within their league. The mechanism already exists for scrolls so it should be quite easy to employ the same daily limit mechanism for other items. We should be able to send unwanted Relics, Wands, Shards at the very least. It's unlikely to drastically change the playing surface but it would let some players help out less advanced league members. At the end of the day, it's all about taking down Balur, right? 

Hello :)

Devs are already working on this issue with unused Items. On FB they decided to allow players to trade these Items for Resources.

Will see how this issue will be solved on plarium.com.
I doubt that anyone wants to sell them for resources. 

Hello :)

Why not? You can use Resources for Building Units and upgrading the Buildings if you haven't upgraded all of them yet. 

I think it's better than just have those Items unused :)

some relics we consider more valuable than resources i would rather give my extra lovars blessings to members who don't have them


I have many relics I have been keeping that I would gladly give to my members to help them - unit cost reductions - unit build time reductions - mara's nets .... relics i rarely use because if i remove my lovars blessings to use them my food drops too quickly

Hello.

I know that many players would be happy to see the opportunity for exchanging Relics or other Items added to the game. But devs declined this suggestion for several times and their final reply was that they won't implement this feature as it will lead to the increased number of players with the alternative accounts :(

not trade directly send to them like giving them resources or scrolls - a strong alt account is already strong because they are usually played almost as much as a main and the way the game is going its not likely people will be building more alts lol
The concern is not in strong alt accounts. With adding this feature the number of the new alt accounts can increase as players will be able to use them to send the Relics or other items to the main account. Especially, it can motivate new players to create the alternative accounts.

I'd like to come back to this one last time. I know Plarium's stance is not to implement the ability for us to share the goodies that we don't need, but the reasons given for not doing so don't really hold up. The players with relics to share are most likely in well-established leagues that probably have full - or close to full - membership. So, given that there are likely to already be 160 or so members in the league, then restricting the sending of goodies to members of your own league takes 99% of the fear of alternative accounts being created in order to benefit from the sending of goodies out of the equation.

Also, the idea that I would create an alternative account to send relics to myself; that doesn't hold up for anyone who has been playing the game for a considerable amount of time. I have relics that suit my playing style and I'm not going to bother unplugging any of them, unless I get a second Ulrich's blade. I'm sure that's true of most established players.

Relics are "nice to have" things and don't really change the playing surface much, but they are things that we've earned through active game play and things that we don't want to get rid of for resources. With the introduction of League Chests, resources are the last thing that concerns most players in active, established leagues. I probably have over 20m unused resources sitting there in packs if I want to nuke my queues out to 2018.

All of the above can be applied to wands and shards as well. Put limits on sharing, if needs be. Only one share a week? Only one share to a particular player in your league? But nobody wants to junk them for resources. 

Hola!
UTC -12:00
0
Jezebel
30 November, 2017, 12:40 AM UTC
Limad said:

Alina Phoenix said:


Jezebel said:


Alina Phoenix said:


Jezebel said:


Alina Phoenix said:


Limad said:


Alina Phoenix said:


Limad said:


I think there is a very good argument to be made for players to be allowed to send un-needed items to other players within their league. The mechanism already exists for scrolls so it should be quite easy to employ the same daily limit mechanism for other items. We should be able to send unwanted Relics, Wands, Shards at the very least. It's unlikely to drastically change the playing surface but it would let some players help out less advanced league members. At the end of the day, it's all about taking down Balur, right? 

Hello :)

Devs are already working on this issue with unused Items. On FB they decided to allow players to trade these Items for Resources.

Will see how this issue will be solved on plarium.com.
I doubt that anyone wants to sell them for resources. 

Hello :)

Why not? You can use Resources for Building Units and upgrading the Buildings if you haven't upgraded all of them yet. 

I think it's better than just have those Items unused :)

some relics we consider more valuable than resources i would rather give my extra lovars blessings to members who don't have them


I have many relics I have been keeping that I would gladly give to my members to help them - unit cost reductions - unit build time reductions - mara's nets .... relics i rarely use because if i remove my lovars blessings to use them my food drops too quickly

Hello.

I know that many players would be happy to see the opportunity for exchanging Relics or other Items added to the game. But devs declined this suggestion for several times and their final reply was that they won't implement this feature as it will lead to the increased number of players with the alternative accounts :(

not trade directly send to them like giving them resources or scrolls - a strong alt account is already strong because they are usually played almost as much as a main and the way the game is going its not likely people will be building more alts lol
The concern is not in strong alt accounts. With adding this feature the number of the new alt accounts can increase as players will be able to use them to send the Relics or other items to the main account. Especially, it can motivate new players to create the alternative accounts.

I'd like to come back to this one last time. I know Plarium's stance is not to implement the ability for us to share the goodies that we don't need, but the reasons given for not doing so don't really hold up. The players with relics to share are most likely in well-established leagues that probably have full - or close to full - membership. So, given that there are likely to already be 160 or so members in the league, then restricting the sending of goodies to members of your own league takes 99% of the fear of alternative accounts being created in order to benefit from the sending of goodies out of the equation.

Also, the idea that I would create an alternative account to send relics to myself; that doesn't hold up for anyone who has been playing the game for a considerable amount of time. I have relics that suit my playing style and I'm not going to bother unplugging any of them, unless I get a second Ulrich's blade. I'm sure that's true of most established players.

Relics are "nice to have" things and don't really change the playing surface much, but they are things that we've earned through active game play and things that we don't want to get rid of for resources. With the introduction of League Chests, resources are the last thing that concerns most players in active, established leagues. I probably have over 20m unused resources sitting there in packs if I want to nuke my queues out to 2018.

All of the above can be applied to wands and shards as well. Put limits on sharing, if needs be. Only one share a week? Only one share to a particular player in your league? But nobody wants to junk them for resources. 

yup I would not create an account to get a relic that is given randomly if I haven't gotten it in 3 years why would I think making an alt acct to get it would be any better - relics are given randomly are they not?  also with all the defensive and offensive play I have done over the past 3 years you would think I would get at least one ulrichs blade *sigh* still waiting
UTC +0:00
0
tony
30 November, 2017, 8:13 PM UTC
I just thought of a new Idea for stormfall. How about we could have some kind of building that we can  improve defense of already trained troops  by spending gold in something like a temple of ran, weor,eir or lovar where you can spend gold or other resources to enhance your troops after they're trained even more. There can be levels just like there is for every other building and you unlock a new unit with every upgrade
UTC +4:00
0
Gadheras
30 November, 2017, 9:38 PM UTC
tony said:

I just thought of a new Idea for stormfall. How about we could have some kind of building that we can  improve defense of already trained troops  by spending gold in something like a temple of ran, weor,eir or lovar where you can spend gold or other resources to enhance your troops after they're trained even more. There can be levels just like there is for every other building and you unlock a new unit with every upgrade
Wont happen, you already got the unit experience to level up a units abilities. 
UTC +2:00
0
072500
30 November, 2017, 11:37 PM UTC

how about adding non defense/ offense bonuses to hero equipment


UTC +0:00
0
Erwan
1 December, 2017, 10:23 AM UTC

Erwan said:


XI. Bonus.

Make monsters in dragon's lair easier to kill. The game is kind of... buggy on my computer. It's been a while now I stopped to kill them because it takes too long to kill them.


Thanks for the update, the monsters now are easier to kill
There is nothing more exhilarating than to be shot at without result. - W. Churchill -
UTC +1:00
0
seabeevet
2 December, 2017, 12:34 PM UTC
I have a suggestion.... Bring back the league chests and make it permanent!!!!!!!
UTC +4:00
0
Jaywalker SC
3 December, 2017, 3:02 PM UTC

Glad to see that Paragon points now are finally useful again beyond lvl 10.

Maybe in future Plarium could also consider how long term players can make use of other useless stuff that they will not let us trade away to lower ranks for fear of alts - though the reasoning behind that is understandable.


1. I want to seriously suggest again that sufficient food production is required to sustain troops. Plarium needs to look at the big picture and take into consideration the majority of players, not just those VIP coiners that will directly benefit. This is the biggest reason why we are in the pit we are at present. Equal the playing field a tad. If you can't buy/produce enough cabbages for your troops, then coin it at the market or your troops run away to Balur. Simple.


2. Please get rid of the candy-hunting tourneys. Make it a Tribute-hunting tourney. As I said on another thread, it takes long enough already to finish that particular Feat of Valor.



UTC +7:00
0
chris
4 December, 2017, 5:56 AM UTC

suggestion - how about you 'unwash' your hands of multi-account users, who are sometimes comprising half of a league, their alts sit there and build up troops endlessly and then all the troops are corralled into action.  With many alts sitting outside of the league pumping out defence troops to send and defend the attack coraller. 

Your company stepped way back from any kind of enforcement quite a long time ago and it has a large impact on game play.  The excuse given is that so many ways to improve your primary account makes it worthless to run alts.  well those 50 alts overflowing full of troops add up to all the beacons a league hold being wiped.  (i am not even going to go into the area of the random hammer's rolling around wiping whatever they want)


UTC +4:00
0
tony
5 December, 2017, 4:09 AM UTC

Hi to everyone!!

One question

Is there a forum for Hispanic players to get around and chat the good news despite the differences of the existing leagues? I am new to the forum, but not in the game and I would like to interact with all of them as well as with the English speakers. Sorry for my English but it's really bad: /

Greetings to all and good game!

UTC +6:00
0
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
7 December, 2017, 12:00 PM UTC

tony said:


Can you add bonuses in addition to defense boosts of the equipment and the bonuses will improve as the equipment is upgraded. Just like the building have bonuses for maxing them out currently


Hello :)

We already have the Equipment Items and their strength is proportional to their rarity :)
Community Manager
UTC +2:00
0
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
7 December, 2017, 12:38 PM UTC

MinionCantoFoH said:


Stopgap Beacon fix in my eyes, would be a simple expansion of beacon levels to 10, continuing with the 5% def boost per level so at 10 your defense is 50% stronger(much more and you shift the balance from offense to defense and in 6 months, the complaints pop up and you have to rebalance somehow).  Temper this with adding fortress style downgrade reqs to going from 5-10, and you accomplish several goals in one move.


1)Makes it possible to hold beacons without absurd numbers.

2)More things to do/more competition to get to 10, and downgrading other beacons same as forts.

3)giving a 50% defense bonus in the current climate, for Leagues like ours, would truly only allow us to go from 3 beacons to 4 mathmatically speaking.  

4)would give us something to do with all these resource packs we have sitting in our black markets.


Heck, more complicated additions to beacons would be buildings that add defensive bonuses, or that can create special beacon only troops that a marshall can build with contributed resources from leaguemates.  Special beacon only "knowledge" type things, something as simple as your beacons produce can produce food to feed troops sitting in them.  In pure Roleplaying terms, it is insane that my troops are sitting hundreds of miles away from my castle, and for some reason, I have to feed them "from my castle".  

To the absurd, beacon "buildings" that allow you to sacrifice say 10 griffins, to create a new unit that has the power of 10 griffins+10%, but can never leave the beacon.  


Simple ideas that would increase the efficacy of defense, and allow leagues to hold beacons with less fear of the hammers running around.


MinionCantoFoH

FoH Forever!

Hello!

We received a lot of suggestions and ideas on how to change the Beacon balance, but the thing is that such changes are really global and will require a lot of changes to the balance, time and work of several teams.

At the moment, we can't implement it and don't plan to make any changes to the Beacons.

But devs are working on the changes in the League Fortress feature and it's one of the global tasks they're focused on at the moment.

Community Manager
UTC +2:00
0
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
7 December, 2017, 12:43 PM UTC

Jezebel said:


Limad said:


Alina Phoenix said:


Jezebel said:


Alina Phoenix said:


Jezebel said:


Alina Phoenix said:


Limad said:


Alina Phoenix said:


Limad said:


I think there is a very good argument to be made for players to be allowed to send un-needed items to other players within their league. The mechanism already exists for scrolls so it should be quite easy to employ the same daily limit mechanism for other items. We should be able to send unwanted Relics, Wands, Shards at the very least. It's unlikely to drastically change the playing surface but it would let some players help out less advanced league members. At the end of the day, it's all about taking down Balur, right? 

Hello :)

Devs are already working on this issue with unused Items. On FB they decided to allow players to trade these Items for Resources.

Will see how this issue will be solved on plarium.com.
I doubt that anyone wants to sell them for resources. 

Hello :)

Why not? You can use Resources for Building Units and upgrading the Buildings if you haven't upgraded all of them yet. 

I think it's better than just have those Items unused :)

some relics we consider more valuable than resources i would rather give my extra lovars blessings to members who don't have them


I have many relics I have been keeping that I would gladly give to my members to help them - unit cost reductions - unit build time reductions - mara's nets .... relics i rarely use because if i remove my lovars blessings to use them my food drops too quickly

Hello.

I know that many players would be happy to see the opportunity for exchanging Relics or other Items added to the game. But devs declined this suggestion for several times and their final reply was that they won't implement this feature as it will lead to the increased number of players with the alternative accounts :(

not trade directly send to them like giving them resources or scrolls - a strong alt account is already strong because they are usually played almost as much as a main and the way the game is going its not likely people will be building more alts lol
The concern is not in strong alt accounts. With adding this feature the number of the new alt accounts can increase as players will be able to use them to send the Relics or other items to the main account. Especially, it can motivate new players to create the alternative accounts.

I'd like to come back to this one last time. I know Plarium's stance is not to implement the ability for us to share the goodies that we don't need, but the reasons given for not doing so don't really hold up. The players with relics to share are most likely in well-established leagues that probably have full - or close to full - membership. So, given that there are likely to already be 160 or so members in the league, then restricting the sending of goodies to members of your own league takes 99% of the fear of alternative accounts being created in order to benefit from the sending of goodies out of the equation.

Also, the idea that I would create an alternative account to send relics to myself; that doesn't hold up for anyone who has been playing the game for a considerable amount of time. I have relics that suit my playing style and I'm not going to bother unplugging any of them, unless I get a second Ulrich's blade. I'm sure that's true of most established players.

Relics are "nice to have" things and don't really change the playing surface much, but they are things that we've earned through active game play and things that we don't want to get rid of for resources. With the introduction of League Chests, resources are the last thing that concerns most players in active, established leagues. I probably have over 20m unused resources sitting there in packs if I want to nuke my queues out to 2018.

All of the above can be applied to wands and shards as well. Put limits on sharing, if needs be. Only one share a week? Only one share to a particular player in your league? But nobody wants to junk them for resources. 

yup I would not create an account to get a relic that is given randomly if I haven't gotten it in 3 years why would I think making an alt acct to get it would be any better - relics are given randomly are they not?  also with all the defensive and offensive play I have done over the past 3 years you would think I would get at least one ulrichs blade *sigh* still waiting

Yes, they're given randomly, but the more accounts you have, the higher your chances to get some Relic are. That's why it can lead to the increase of the alternative accounts.

> also with all the defensive and offensive play I have done over the past 3 years you would think I would get at least one ulrichs blade *sigh* still waiting

I think and hope you will :) 

Community Manager
UTC +2:00
0
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
7 December, 2017, 12:46 PM UTC

tony said:


I just thought of a new Idea for stormfall. How about we could have some kind of building that we can  improve defense of already trained troops  by spending gold in something like a temple of ran, weor,eir or lovar where you can spend gold or other resources to enhance your troops after they're trained even more. There can be levels just like there is for every other building and you unlock a new unit with every upgrade

Hello :)

It sounds very similar to Unit XP Upgrade feature which allows you to upgrade your Units once they were trained :)

You can get more details on this feature in Sentry House > Unit Upgrade tab: https://www.screencast.com/t/37WO8vYR4

Community Manager
UTC +2:00
0
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
7 December, 2017, 12:47 PM UTC

072500 said:


how about adding non defense/ offense bonuses to hero equipment


Hello :)

Can you give some examples, please?

Community Manager
UTC +2:00
0
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
7 December, 2017, 12:49 PM UTC

seabeevet said:


I have a suggestion.... Bring back the league chests and make it permanent!!!!!!!

Hello!

At the moment, devs are analyzing the data regarding players interactions with the Chests.

Once it's done, they plan to add Chests back to some Special Offers. So, stay tuned ;)
Community Manager
UTC +2:00
0
1782487 users registered; 48576 topics; 287897 posts; our newest member:Mkp84