Your Suggestions - 3

Your Suggestions - 3

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Nov 21, 2017, 05:2711/21/17
Nov 21, 2017, 05:39(edited)
12/18/14

Soulstones - the items we can purchase with soulstones has never changed - could you please add something we would use 

perhap amulets - we can't get them in the black market but why not let us use this game generated "currency"?

how about moon coins or medals? 

seriously you want everyone to spend themselves into debt but can't give options for game generated rewards - once our obelisk is done what will we do with all those skull runes?
Nov 21, 2017, 05:3311/21/17
Nov 21, 2017, 05:45(edited)
12/18/14

Alina Phoenix said:

Limad said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Limad said:

I think there is a very good argument to be made for players to be allowed to send un-needed items to other players within their league. The mechanism already exists for scrolls so it should be quite easy to employ the same daily limit mechanism for other items. We should be able to send unwanted Relics, Wands, Shards at the very least. It's unlikely to drastically change the playing surface but it would let some players help out less advanced league members. At the end of the day, it's all about taking down Balur, right? 

Hello :)

Devs are already working on this issue with unused Items. On FB they decided to allow players to trade these Items for Resources.

Will see how this issue will be solved on plarium.com.
I doubt that anyone wants to sell them for resources. 

Why not? You can use Resources for Building Units and upgrading the Buildings if you haven't upgraded all of them yet. 

I think it's better than just have those Items unused :)

some relics we consider more valuable than resources i would rather give my extra lovars blessings to members who don't have them

I have many relics I have been keeping that I would gladly give to my members to help them - unit cost reductions - unit build time reductions - mara's nets .... relics i rarely use because if i remove my lovars blessings to use them my food drops too quickly
Nov 23, 2017, 11:4011/23/17
02/29/16

Calhar said:

Would it very hard to add a chat that includes all of players friends - even if they are not friends with each other? I'm thinking there would be some issues making it work. We do have friends outside our league, and some people wish not to be in a league. :)

Our plarium.com developers are working on the extending of its functionality. So, the chances are high that such feature will be added in the future ;)
Nov 23, 2017, 11:5411/23/17
02/29/16

Erwan said:

I suggest you make the game More Realistic, More Elaborate, and More Explicit.
For exemple, you create cold areas where soldiers die while out of food (just like it happened twice in Russia).
For exemple, you create some buildings where our soldiers can have... some fun... (I mean sex)
For exemple, you create a new feature to infiltrate the castle of others (to place a spy who will sabotage the castle from the inside).
For exemple, you create a new feature to intercept the raids of others.
For exemple, you create a new feature to make the soldiers pillage the peasants while out of food.

In my opinion, there was a principle for the armies at this epoque : move forward or fall.

I suggest you decrease the amount of units we can send in reinforcements.

There are a lot of lags in the game...
In my opinion, you should stop creating new games, and focus on one only game.

Hello.

Thanks for your suggestions. As always, there are many of them :)

1. Units don't die anymore when you're out of food and there are no plans to turn it back.

2. What functionality will have this Building? 

3. You can infiltrate a real player like a spy to the League you're fighting with. As for the Castles, what do you mean by sabotage the Castle from the inside?

As for the suggestions number 4 and 5, please give more details on it.

It's great that you have so many ideas for the game, but please try to formulate them more detailed. Also, please double-check this topic https://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/suggestions/31546_which-suggestions-we--do-not--accept/  as a reminder regarding the suggestions we don't accept.

Nov 23, 2017, 11:5711/23/17
02/29/16

Conan RA said:

May I enquire about the status of the Alliance of Leagues idea that was talked about in bygone days?

They received all feedback gathered from the players regarding this feature and thinking about its implementation. 

At the moment, there is no any ETA on when this feature will be added to the game.
Nov 23, 2017, 11:5811/23/17
02/29/16

Jezebel said:

Soulstones - the items we can purchase with soulstones has never changed - could you please add something we would use 

perhap amulets - we can't get them in the black market but why not let us use this game generated "currency"?

how about moon coins or medals? 

seriously you want everyone to spend themselves into debt but can't give options for game generated rewards - once our obelisk is done what will we do with all those skull runes?

This suggestion has been forwarded to devs already ;)

Nov 23, 2017, 12:0911/23/17
02/29/16

Jezebel said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Limad said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Limad said:

I think there is a very good argument to be made for players to be allowed to send un-needed items to other players within their league. The mechanism already exists for scrolls so it should be quite easy to employ the same daily limit mechanism for other items. We should be able to send unwanted Relics, Wands, Shards at the very least. It's unlikely to drastically change the playing surface but it would let some players help out less advanced league members. At the end of the day, it's all about taking down Balur, right? 

Devs are already working on this issue with unused Items. On FB they decided to allow players to trade these Items for Resources.

Why not? You can use Resources for Building Units and upgrading the Buildings if you haven't upgraded all of them yet. 

some relics we consider more valuable than resources i would rather give my extra lovars blessings to members who don't have them

I have many relics I have been keeping that I would gladly give to my members to help them - unit cost reductions - unit build time reductions - mara's nets .... relics i rarely use because if i remove my lovars blessings to use them my food drops too quickly

Hello.

I know that many players would be happy to see the opportunity for exchanging Relics or other Items added to the game. But devs declined this suggestion for several times and their final reply was that they won't implement this feature as it will lead to the increased number of players with the alternative accounts :(

Nov 23, 2017, 12:4811/23/17
07/25/15
Alina Phoenix said:

Jezebel said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Limad said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Limad said:

Hello.

I know that many players would be happy to see the opportunity for exchanging Relics or other Items added to the game. But devs declined this suggestion for several times and their final reply was that they won't implement this feature as it will lead to the increased number of players with the alternative accounts :(

Why would such lead to more alt accounts? You already got alt vip members acording to other thread on the forum here. Its not like just because you got an alt account (or more) that you end up with a huge stock of stuff worth trade.
Nov 24, 2017, 04:1111/24/17
Nov 24, 2017, 04:12(edited)
12/18/14
Alina Phoenix said:

Jezebel said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Limad said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Limad said:

Hello.

not trade directly send to them like giving them resources or scrolls - a strong alt account is already strong because they are usually played almost as much as a main and the way the game is going its not likely people will be building more alts lol
Nov 24, 2017, 11:4811/24/17
02/29/16

Gadheras said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Jezebel said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Limad said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Limad said:

Hello.

Why would such lead to more alt accounts? You already got alt vip members acording to other thread on the forum here. Its not like just because you got an alt account (or more) that you end up with a huge stock of stuff worth trade.

> Why would such lead to more alt accounts? 

Because players will start creating alternative accounts to support their main account by sending different Relics to it.

> You already got alt vip members acording to other thread on the forum here.

Please don't spread the rumors you have no confirmation of :)

Nov 24, 2017, 11:5011/24/17
02/29/16
Jezebel said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Jezebel said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Limad said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Limad said:

Hello.

not trade directly send to them like giving them resources or scrolls - a strong alt account is already strong because they are usually played almost as much as a main and the way the game is going its not likely people will be building more alts lol
The concern is not in strong alt accounts. With adding this feature the number of the new alt accounts can increase as players will be able to use them to send the Relics or other items to the main account. Especially, it can motivate new players to create the alternative accounts.
Nov 24, 2017, 23:1711/24/17
09/27/14

Can you add bonuses in addition to defense boosts of the equipment and the bonuses will improve as the equipment is upgraded. Just like the building have bonuses for maxing them out currently

Nov 26, 2017, 05:3811/26/17
03/11/16

Stopgap Beacon fix in my eyes, would be a simple expansion of beacon levels to 10, continuing with the 5% def boost per level so at 10 your defense is 50% stronger(much more and you shift the balance from offense to defense and in 6 months, the complaints pop up and you have to rebalance somehow).  Temper this with adding fortress style downgrade reqs to going from 5-10, and you accomplish several goals in one move.

1)Makes it possible to hold beacons without absurd numbers.

2)More things to do/more competition to get to 10, and downgrading other beacons same as forts.

3)giving a 50% defense bonus in the current climate, for Leagues like ours, would truly only allow us to go from 3 beacons to 4 mathmatically speaking.  

4)would give us something to do with all these resource packs we have sitting in our black markets.

Heck, more complicated additions to beacons would be buildings that add defensive bonuses, or that can create special beacon only troops that a marshall can build with contributed resources from leaguemates.  Special beacon only "knowledge" type things, something as simple as your beacons produce can produce food to feed troops sitting in them.  In pure Roleplaying terms, it is insane that my troops are sitting hundreds of miles away from my castle, and for some reason, I have to feed them "from my castle".  

To the absurd, beacon "buildings" that allow you to sacrifice say 10 griffins, to create a new unit that has the power of 10 griffins+10%, but can never leave the beacon.  

Simple ideas that would increase the efficacy of defense, and allow leagues to hold beacons with less fear of the hammers running around.

MinionCantoFoH

FoH Forever!
Nov 29, 2017, 16:1111/29/17
12/18/14

When Plarium is adding content or doing site maintenance I would rather have them go "offline" to do it rather than log in and deal with lag and freezes in the game - its very frustrating to be in the midst of doing something and having to refresh to complete an action

This can result in large troop losses if someone is playing PVP
Nov 30, 2017, 00:4011/30/17
12/18/14
Limad said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Jezebel said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Jezebel said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Limad said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Limad said:

Hello.

The concern is not in strong alt accounts. With adding this feature the number of the new alt accounts can increase as players will be able to use them to send the Relics or other items to the main account. Especially, it can motivate new players to create the alternative accounts.

I'd like to come back to this one last time. I know Plarium's stance is not to implement the ability for us to share the goodies that we don't need, but the reasons given for not doing so don't really hold up. The players with relics to share are most likely in well-established leagues that probably have full - or close to full - membership. So, given that there are likely to already be 160 or so members in the league, then restricting the sending of goodies to members of your own league takes 99% of the fear of alternative accounts being created in order to benefit from the sending of goodies out of the equation.

Also, the idea that I would create an alternative account to send relics to myself; that doesn't hold up for anyone who has been playing the game for a considerable amount of time. I have relics that suit my playing style and I'm not going to bother unplugging any of them, unless I get a second Ulrich's blade. I'm sure that's true of most established players.

Relics are "nice to have" things and don't really change the playing surface much, but they are things that we've earned through active game play and things that we don't want to get rid of for resources. With the introduction of League Chests, resources are the last thing that concerns most players in active, established leagues. I probably have over 20m unused resources sitting there in packs if I want to nuke my queues out to 2018.

All of the above can be applied to wands and shards as well. Put limits on sharing, if needs be. Only one share a week? Only one share to a particular player in your league? But nobody wants to junk them for resources. 

yup I would not create an account to get a relic that is given randomly if I haven't gotten it in 3 years why would I think making an alt acct to get it would be any better - relics are given randomly are they not?  also with all the defensive and offensive play I have done over the past 3 years you would think I would get at least one ulrichs blade *sigh* still waiting
Nov 30, 2017, 20:1311/30/17
09/27/14
I just thought of a new Idea for stormfall. How about we could have some kind of building that we can  improve defense of already trained troops  by spending gold in something like a temple of ran, weor,eir or lovar where you can spend gold or other resources to enhance your troops after they're trained even more. There can be levels just like there is for every other building and you unlock a new unit with every upgrade
Nov 30, 2017, 21:3811/30/17
07/25/15
tony said:

I just thought of a new Idea for stormfall. How about we could have some kind of building that we can  improve defense of already trained troops  by spending gold in something like a temple of ran, weor,eir or lovar where you can spend gold or other resources to enhance your troops after they're trained even more. There can be levels just like there is for every other building and you unlock a new unit with every upgrade
Wont happen, you already got the unit experience to level up a units abilities. 
Nov 30, 2017, 23:3711/30/17
11/30/17

how about adding non defense/ offense bonuses to hero equipment

Dec 1, 2017, 10:2312/01/17
11/04/16

Erwan said:

XI. Bonus.

Make monsters in dragon's lair easier to kill. The game is kind of... buggy on my computer. It's been a while now I stopped to kill them because it takes too long to kill them.

Thanks for the update, the monsters now are easier to kill
Dec 2, 2017, 12:3412/02/17
09/07/15
I have a suggestion.... Bring back the league chests and make it permanent!!!!!!!
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.