Your Suggestions - 3

Your Suggestions - 3

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Nov 8, 2017, 09:2911/08/17
02/29/16

laurlee said:

It is cumbersome going back and forth to see which castles have sent reinforcements, and then to go to my list of garrisons to see if I have a representative there (if they are going to send me one, the least I can do is station something at their castle). Sometimes I go through the list of members of my league and try to find out if I have sent one to this one or that, and again I have to go to another building to page through the lists.

Is it possible, perhaps, to go to a league member, or friend, on the map and discover whether I have any troops stationed there?

Hello :)

Will the idea suggested by Lady Calhar be suitable for you?

Nov 8, 2017, 10:5511/08/17
02/29/16

Erwan said:

I. The race of shades.

I suggest you create shades for defensive cavalry, defensive occult and defensive bestiary.

I suggest you create shades for offensive occult.

II. Pictures.

I suggest you rework the pictures.

III. Competition rewards.

Sometimes, we get 2 times more defensive units for 1 offensive unit (48 VS 24).

Sometimes, we get more than 2 times defensive (60 VS 24).

Sometimes, we get expensive defensive (demons) VS cheap offensive (warlock).

Sometimes, we get expensive offensive (necromancer) VS cheap defensive (golems).

I suggest you stop making us go crazy.

IV. Ulrich's blade.

I suggest you remove Ulrich's Blade as it looks a bugged item, isn't it ?

I suggest you offer more infantry and more cavalry in BG's rewards (for defensive infantry, I mean dwarfs and archers, not the 4 weirdos ).

V. Resources and robots.

I suggest you give everybody the way to get resources without leeching some robot.

I suggest you remove robots :

VI. Defensive units more powerful.

We can get up to 1 offensive legendary unit each week + 2 offensive legendary each month :

But... we can't get any defensive legendary completing quests. I suggest you rebalance this.

VII. Nomads.

Nomads cost is 1760 ; nomads defense is 150 (ratio is 1760/150 = 11.7).

Knights cost is 2166 ; knights offense is 240 (ratio is 2166/240 = 9.0).

I suggest you made nomads a bit cheaper.

VIII. Vampires.

Vampires are very long to produce, which make them quite useless.

+ it's very hard to get maranian amulets.

I suggest you make vampires cheaper or faster to produce.

IX. Increase the range of the eagle's nest.

I suggest you protect players from being overpowed in the hamlets. I suggest you bring together players of the same level even after level 60+. I mean... you bring together players of the 60 decade ; you bring together players of the 70 decade ; you bring together players of the 80 decade ; etc.

I know this means free sapphires for very high level players. Maybe, you can decrease sapphires collect speed in the hamlet.

X. Anonymous in the settlements.

I suggest you make people anonymous in the settlements so they don't get powned while hitting a settlement.

XI. Bonus.

Make monsters in dragon's lair easier to kill. The game is kind of... buggy on my computer. It's been a while now I stopped to kill them because it takes too long to kill them.

XII. Double bonus.

Make bonuses usable.

If I activate my dragon to speed up the buildings construction and the lost arts discovery, I lose a lot of points in the developement race competition (-25% points). If I use the increased attack bonus, I don't earn more points in BGs competition. As a result, I'm accumulating bonuses which I will never use.

XIII. Triple bonus.

Make CM stop calling me a lady (my avatar is a lady, yes, I know ; it doesn't make me a lady). Make CM stop double-triple-quadruple-quintuple-sixtuple-sextuple... posting.

XIV. Random.

Create a temporary server which will be regularly rebooted.

Prohibit spending money on this server (book this server for "pro-gamers", book this server for e-gaming).

+ create castle skins without bonus

+ create a super boost so players can discover every lost arts in less than one month.

Give a reward to the best players of the server (I mean on the regular servers).

XV. More fair rewards for the weekly competitions.

Give more fair rewards, like... rewards for top 100 players. Encourage activity, do not encourage cheating. There are always cheaters, everywhere. Nobody can protect themselves from that. I suggest you don't encourage super elitism. I suggest you encourage hard and honest work.

Don't encourage the guy who takes advantage of a glitch. Don't encourage the guy who relocates ten times to beat the others. This is not e-gaming. This is robot gaming.

XVI. Please, change this article title.

https://plarium.com/en/strategy-games/stormfall-age-of-war/pro-players/food-consumption/

The title actually is : "Food: the most important resource ?" As you say in the article, since the update, units will no longer desert while you are out of food, but... the title could suggest the opposite. Do not induce players to the error.

XVII. Make this game an application (and an executable).

I know there are many secret mathematical formulas that you prefere to keep for yourself, but I feel like it's annoying that we need to download pictures every time we connect to a different castle. Personally, I stopped buying improvements because of that.

XVIII. Create a section dedicated to data collection.

I suggest you create a section reserved for data collection, I mean a section where sharing his opinion would be inappropriate (it would be a bit more work for you, but it would be much nicer for the players).

XIX. Make it possible to accumulate units for years !!

Make this game playable for a lifetime. What's the objective of the game ? Is it to reach the highest level possible ? (135 or 140 or 150...). IMO, it would be a super idea to make it possible to accumulate units for years. Then create more games, and make sure we can move our units from one game to another. It would be, just amazing...

That's it. All that, these are my suggestions.

Hello, my Lord. Thanks for all your suggestions. Let's proceed with all of them one-by-one:

1. What do you mean by shades?

2. What exactly pictures and how you would like to get them reworked?

3. Every Tournament has its own type of Reward and its size. Before taking part in the Tournament, you need to check the Reward you will get for it and decide whether it's worth taking part in it or not. Moreover, rewards for Tournaments are the part of the game neither players nor I can influence a lot.

4. What exactly do you think is bugged? 

This Relic is given randomly and any player can receive it.

5. Why should we remove them?

They give good Bonus to your Castle defense and can be restored for free. Once built, they'll permanently stay in your Castle and battle for its defense. Taking into account that many players complain about lack of defense in the game, they won't be happy if we remove Castle Guards from the game.

6. The suggestion to add Defensive Units to Mar'eth Quests has been forwarded to devs already.

7. Their price is set according to their power and balance. Devs don't plan to change the price for any of the existent Units.

8. Taking into account the advantages of this Unit, it's absolutely logical that they take more time to be trained and require the significant amount of Amulets:

9. Do you mean forbid players of 60+ Level to attack Hamlets occupied by players with the lower levels?

10. Don't think the Settlement's defenders will like this idea, as they should see who exactly broke their defense to reply back.

11. It 's the issue with lags not the feature itself. Try to do the following when you face this issue:

- clear your browser cookies and cache.
- check your connection speed here: http://www.speedtest.net/
- reinstall your browser, update it to the latest version or try another browser (Chrome, Firefox, or Opera);
- your Flash player may be outdated. You can update it here: http://www.adobe.com/support/flashplayer/debug_downloads.html
- install Browsec VPN extension for your browser.
- try to use a different computer or Internet connection to see whether it is your PC or the connection that is causing problems.

12. The Bonuses are usable.

> If I activate my dragon to speed up the buildings construction and the lost arts discovery, I lose a lot of points in the development race competition (-25% points).

You get points for building or upgrading the Buildings/Lost Arts. With the Bonus you're doing it faster. How can you lose points for doing the things faster?

> If I use the increased attack bonus, I don't earn more points in BGs competition. 

Attack Bonus increases the attack power of your Units, it has nothing to do with the points you earn in BGs.

13. I could name call you Lady when you just joined a community, then you told you're a Lord and I don't remember calling you a Lady anymore.

Sorry if I did it eventually.

14. And what is the sense? How will you select players for this server? 

15. The Rewards are given fair. The more points you managed to earn, the better your place in the Ranking is.

16. In this article, the player is thinking on the question whether the food is the most important Resource. I don't see why the title of the article is wrong.

17. Can you give more details on this point? Now it's not clear how mathematical formulas are connected with the fact that you need to load a Castle.

18. Forum is created for sharing opinions, even giving some data is sharing the opinion. One player can be agreed with the data, while another can have the data based on his experience. This kind of thread is already created and it's called Game tutorials

19. You already can build as many Units as your Resources allow. If you want to accumulate them, just keep them in the Catacombs, but I don't think it will be the best way to play the game.

Nov 8, 2017, 19:5011/08/17
Nov 8, 2017, 19:55(edited)
11/04/16

XX. The resources in the wallet.

I suggest you show us the amount of resources present in the wallet (quantitvely or qualitatively).

I think e-gaming is about giving players all the tools they need.

The soil in the castle. Pavements on the pavements is ugly.

Nov 9, 2017, 09:3011/09/17
02/29/16

Erwan said:

XX. The resources in the wallet.

I suggest you show us the amount of resources present in the wallet (quantitvely or qualitatively).

I think e-gaming is about giving players all the tools they need.

The soil in the castle. Pavements on the pavements is ugly.

Hello.

20. BGs is the part of the game where players should make all calculations by themselves. That's why this feature won't be added.

2. Sorry, it's still not clear. Can you send the screens and more detailed information what you want to get changed. 
Nov 10, 2017, 02:1811/10/17
07/15/16

I totally agree with what Hwellshan mentioned earlier. The game is dying at the hands of coiners' hammers. The devs must realize that. And the suggestion of introducing stronger defense unit(s) seems more of a *sticking plaster to fix a broken arm* solution rather than a realistic fix. I'm trying to find soluble solutions for the many problems that plaque this game. The lottery thing for sapphires is a desert with little water. Just saying. So to get on with it, how about you guys introduce something that will:

1. Promote the game - stop player drain (if you removed all non-active players from leagues the realm(s) would be near empty).

2. Give value for players investment - nobody wants to see their $$$ being wasted in a second because a hammer smashed their investment

3. Balance the playing ground - give small leagues the power to deter bigger league bullying

For instance, if you guys should introduce an item, say, that would increase defense by 5000%. An item that is randomly found throughout the realm(s). An item with a lifespan of 48 hours and can be moved with the owner to beacons, league fortress, his/her castle and can be saved when not in use. This can achieve:

1. Promotional participation - 50% more chance of gaining the item when participating in promotions (good for plarium because the item has    generated a new interest in the game and reduced player drain).   

2. It doesn't cost anything! - No investment for such a prized item!

3. Non detectable - when activated, it is non detectable (so when used in a beacon or fortress, hammers can't see it. Hammers will now think twice about smashing whatever beacon or fortress they wish, due to the fact the item will take all their offense. (the item provides 5000% to the accumulated defense in the structure it's used in).

Just a thought...and believe me I've thought a lot about this problem over the past couple of days especially since seeing my league basically lose all their defense from hammers smashing our beacons.   

Call it *GodSpell*
Nov 10, 2017, 10:5111/10/17
08/30/17

Hi all !

I received today from a respectable Marshal 2 suggestions and I'll bring you to your attention if can be implemented in the game in the future:

1. In beacons you have the possibility to recall all OFFENSIVE troops of your league members, can be added the possibility to recall all troops of a league member ? (inclusive DEFFENCE )   - this can be very helpful in trade of beacons or when you want to abondon the beacon and you don't want your members to loose anymore troops if there aren't on in that momment.

2. In Fortress in Garrisons tab if can be added the info with a TOTAL of UNITS which are there.

Thanks and best regards!

Bogdan
Nov 10, 2017, 17:5211/10/17
Nov 10, 2017, 18:04(edited)
11/04/16

Alina Phoenix said:

2. Sorry, it's still not clear. Can you send the screens and more detailed information what you want to get changed. 

Please, make more grass and less pavements.

And please, add a bit improvements (this baculus is ugly, please create some new simple improvements, just like trees).

In my opinion, the soil should look like this:

Actually, it looks like there are slabs on the ground. It's ugly.

Nov 11, 2017, 21:3711/11/17
05/12/16

I have read many posts complaining about the hamlet mechanics and

they all seem to have the same point: not enough incentive to defend.

To address this I offer the following suggestion: Add a weekly ranking category

for amount of resources gathered from hamlets.

Nov 12, 2017, 13:2311/12/17
Nov 12, 2017, 14:01(edited)
11/26/14

you didn't properly read and understand the suggestion on trading staff of shards at market. There was nothing mentioned about crystals just the staffs. I have several for 5-8 level that will never be used again and would be nice to trade 2 for 1 for higher level staff.Same for chest keys.

Another suggestion would be option in setting to prevent marketing adds and offers from popping up more than once per day. I log in and out several times a day and don't need to see the same offers come up and get in the way of check log in when I have limited time. Think of the big help on flash and server load this could possibly help with on reducing  game slowness and freezing. Hmmm thinking about the customer needs what a concept.

Nov 14, 2017, 00:4111/14/17
07/15/16

I don't think this one is up anywhere, but sure as he.ll gets on my nerves.

Could the devs PLEASE move the *Instantly* button and place them somewhere else instead of where they appear? I have lost many sapphs unintentionally because of clicking the *Upgrade* button only for it to be replaced by the *Instantly* button at the last minute!!!! 

Those sapphs were all I had!! Really, really p**s me off!
Nov 14, 2017, 10:5511/14/17
02/29/16

Yami said:

I totally agree with what Hwellshan mentioned earlier. The game is dying at the hands of coiners' hammers. The devs must realize that. And the suggestion of introducing stronger defense unit(s) seems more of a *sticking plaster to fix a broken arm* solution rather than a realistic fix. I'm trying to find soluble solutions for the many problems that plaque this game. The lottery thing for sapphires is a desert with little water. Just saying. So to get on with it, how about you guys introduce something that will:

1. Promote the game - stop player drain (if you removed all non-active players from leagues the realm(s) would be near empty).

2. Give value for players investment - nobody wants to see their $$$ being wasted in a second because a hammer smashed their investment

3. Balance the playing ground - give small leagues the power to deter bigger league bullying

For instance, if you guys should introduce an item, say, that would increase defense by 5000%. An item that is randomly found throughout the realm(s). An item with a lifespan of 48 hours and can be moved with the owner to beacons, league fortress, his/her castle and can be saved when not in use. This can achieve:

1. Promotional participation - 50% more chance of gaining the item when participating in promotions (good for plarium because the item has    generated a new interest in the game and reduced player drain).   

2. It doesn't cost anything! - No investment for such a prized item!

3. Non detectable - when activated, it is non detectable (so when used in a beacon or fortress, hammers can't see it. Hammers will now think twice about smashing whatever beacon or fortress they wish, due to the fact the item will take all their offense. (the item provides 5000% to the accumulated defense in the structure it's used in).

Just a thought...and believe me I've thought a lot about this problem over the past couple of days especially since seeing my league basically lose all their defense from hammers smashing our beacons.   

Call it *GodSpell*

Hello.

Thanks for your feedback and all suggestions!

1. Dismissal of inactive Leagues won't influence the number of the players in the game. Inactive players won't be removed from the game itself, if they start playing again, they'll be able to join a new League.

2. Use strategy and consider the risks while using in-game purchases for any purpose. Moreover, in Special Offers not only Units can be got with the discount, they also contain many useful Items.

3. I don't think that devs will add the Item with such a high percentage of defense Bonus. But I agree that limit to the attack force on Beacons should be added to the game to avoid situations when all defense can be killed in one hit. That's why I hope that devs will add this limit soon (they're thinking on it atm).

Nov 14, 2017, 11:1211/14/17
02/29/16

isacescu_bogdan said:

Hi all !

I received today from a respectable Marshal 2 suggestions and I'll bring you to your attention if can be implemented in the game in the future:

1. In beacons you have the possibility to recall all OFFENSIVE troops of your league members, can be added the possibility to recall all troops of a league member ? (inclusive DEFFENCE )   - this can be very helpful in trade of beacons or when you want to abondon the beacon and you don't want your members to loose anymore troops if there aren't on in that momment.

2. In Fortress in Garrisons tab if can be added the info with a TOTAL of UNITS which are there.

Thanks and best regards!

Bogdan

Hello ;)

Thanks for forwarding the suggestion from the Marshal!

1. It was already forwarded to devs and should be added to the game in the near future.

2. There was a suggestion to put a statistics tab to the Fortress like it was done for Beacons, but for now devs rejected this idea as it requires work of several teams and they tasks with the higher priority at the moment :(
Nov 14, 2017, 11:2011/14/17
02/29/16

Erwan said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Please, make more grass and less pavements.

And please, add a bit improvements (this baculus is ugly, please create some new simple improvements, just like trees).

In my opinion, the soil should look like this:

Actually, it looks like there are slabs on the ground. It's ugly.

> And please, add a bit improvements (this baculus is ugly, please create some new simple improvements, just like trees)

I think every person has its own understanding of what is ugly and what is not. It's not possible to create an improvement that will be perfect for everyone as we all have different taste ;)

As for the grass, the one on the picture looks nice (some thanks to photoshop for it). We're always looking at new ways to make our games more enjoyable for our players, and continually improving graphics forms part of that commitment. These things take time though, so keep your ear to the ground for more updates in future. 

Nov 14, 2017, 11:2411/14/17
02/29/16

morjir said:

I have read many posts complaining about the hamlet mechanics and

they all seem to have the same point: not enough incentive to defend.

To address this I offer the following suggestion: Add a weekly ranking category

for amount of resources gathered from hamlets.

Hello ;)

Players are complaining about Hamlets as they're difficult to defend. They're used as easy PvP targets.

That's why I don't think that Ranking will help in this situation. Let's wait for an Item devs are working on to make it easier to hold Hamlets ;)

Nov 14, 2017, 11:2811/14/17
02/29/16

Slither said:

you didn't properly read and understand the suggestion on trading staff of shards at market. There was nothing mentioned about crystals just the staffs. I have several for 5-8 level that will never be used again and would be nice to trade 2 for 1 for higher level staff.Same for chest keys.

Another suggestion would be option in setting to prevent marketing adds and offers from popping up more than once per day. I log in and out several times a day and don't need to see the same offers come up and get in the way of check log in when I have limited time. Think of the big help on flash and server load this could possibly help with on reducing  game slowness and freezing. Hmmm thinking about the customer needs what a concept.

Hello ;)

On Facebook the issue with unused Items was solved by adding the opportunity to trade them for Resources. At the moment, devs don't plan to add any other option for it and most likely it will be added to plarium.com in the future as well.

As for the pop-ups, this feedback was forwarded to devs already. They will think about it, but at the moment you can just close the Offers you're not interested in and keep on playing the game.
Nov 14, 2017, 11:5411/14/17
02/29/16

Yami said:

I don't think this one is up anywhere, but sure as he.ll gets on my nerves.

Could the devs PLEASE move the *Instantly* button and place them somewhere else instead of where they appear? I have lost many sapphs unintentionally because of clicking the *Upgrade* button only for it to be replaced by the *Instantly* button at the last minute!!!! 

Those sapphs were all I had!! Really, really p**s me off!

Hello.

When you open the window with the upgrade button for the Building, just wait for several seconds before clicking on Upgrade button to avoid the situation when you click on Upgrade instantly option by mistake.
Nov 17, 2017, 18:4711/17/17
01/17/17
Would it very hard to add a chat that includes all of players friends - even if they are not friends with each other? I'm thinking there would be some issues making it work. We do have friends outside our league, and some people wish not to be in a league. :)
Nov 17, 2017, 22:4911/17/17
07/25/15

Calhar said:

Would it very hard to add a chat that includes all of players friends - even if they are not friends with each other? I'm thinking there would be some issues making it work. We do have friends outside our league, and some people wish not to be in a league. :)

Go to https://slack.com/ , you can set up your own slack community and invite all your friends, enemies and what you want. Slack works in browser, as stand alone application, as app on your smart phone and other means. You can sort your slack in different channels etc as well. Also it doesnt FREEZE or bug out like every other 10 second. 

Plarium haven't been able to invest 10 calories in the ingame chat over 2 years I been playing this game. I doubt they will in any near future either.

Nov 19, 2017, 16:1911/19/17
Nov 21, 2017, 21:20(edited)
11/04/16

I suggest you make the game More Realistic, More Elaborate, and More Explicit.
For exemple, you create cold areas where soldiers die while out of food (just like it happened twice in Russia).
For exemple, you create some buildings where our soldiers can have... some fun... (I mean sex)
For exemple, you create a new feature to infiltrate the castle of others (to place a spy who will sabotage the castle from the inside).
For exemple, you create a new feature to intercept the raids of others.
For exemple, you create a new feature to make the soldiers pillage the peasants while out of food.

In my opinion, there was a principle for the armies at this epoque : move forward or fall.

I suggest you decrease the amount of units we can send in reinforcements.

There are a lot of lags in the game...
In my opinion, you should stop creating new games, and focus on one only game.

Nov 20, 2017, 00:1411/20/17
02/09/16
May I enquire about the status of the Alliance of Leagues idea that was talked about in bygone days?
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.