Your Suggestions - 2

Your Suggestions - 2

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Mar 16, 2017, 14:0503/16/17
03/01/16
GoGo Knightmare said:

Hell Protection of Weor and Spy Protection should be invisible to all players except the one who used it.

Otherwise it is tactically neutered to almost worthlessness.

Hi! Can you please specify what you mean? 
Mar 16, 2017, 20:2103/16/17
12/18/14

Eugenia Misura said:

GoGo Knightmare said:

Hell Protection of Weor and Spy Protection should be invisible to all players except the one who used it.

i think he means they should be invisible so no one knows that you have it activated lol

but hey maybe that's too obvious

Mar 17, 2017, 00:5403/17/17
07/11/13
as today is the 3 year mark of server one.. maybe there can be a special castle skin for those players who have been playing on server 1 since its launch.. Kind of like a bragging right for being so ancient in the game and sticking through the highs and lows of the game.
Mar 17, 2017, 14:1603/17/17
05/10/14

Tournaments: While I understand that Plarium desires a profit, I would like to ask what incentive there is for anyone to engage in the various tournaments? Players spend a lot of time, effort, resources and for some, sapphires to build their castles and a great number of troops which in the event of any of the tournaments can be severely reduced in the blink of an eye. This is especially so when a battle is with a coiner with deeper pockets than most.

The reward systems offers no encouragement or inspiration to participate, offering minimal rewards across the board, which do little if anything to recoup the losses in such battles. What incentive is there to risk and lose a great deal of either offense or defense when the rewards do so little to offset those loses? In the St. Patrick's Day Tournament (solo) score of 100k pvp and get 3 Pegasus and 3 War Elephants, along with 1k sapphires for example. How does that "reward" the loss of a massive number of offensive or defensive troops or their possible revival  Even the ability to revive 75%, though appreciated, is usually beyond the average players monetary means to recoup a greater share of those troops they lost.

The reward systems, though improved slightly, have not substantially increased since the game came on line. Already, we have seen players abandon the game, both coiners and those who desire to play for free. Wheel of Fortune offerings too, remain largely unchanged as do VIP rewards at the 30,60 and 90 day periods.

The game may well benefit by offering rewards that are not so minimal, and giving them would hardly cost Plarium little if anything to implement while at the same time generating improved excitement, game loyalty and the ability to attract both new and inspire the older players who have quit the game to return.

As suggestions say for example. Score in the top 10, and as a reward you either get to revive 70% - 80% of troop loses for free, score in the top 100 50-60% for free or be rewarded by a substantial number of sapphires, say 100- 150k sapphires or higher. On the wheel of fortune, add various amounts of free sapphires in various amounts of say 10k to 500k to 1m (all on luck of the spin) along with all the other "discounted" items; mix it up in other words, it doesn't cost Plarium a dime to do so.

For VIP rewards, for every four months of game loyalty, increase the individual daily awards by .5% for example that would max out at a 10% improvement. 

Something has to be done to keep the game fresh, exciting and interesting or all too soon, even the most ardent of players will move on to another game as it becomes stale, boring, hopeless or just even more frustrating. Newer players, or even some of the older ones who have spent months upon months building their armies are even now abandoning the game after getting wiped by someone far stronger or with deeper pockets. Even some of the most ardent coiners, rage quit over the loss of a great deal of troops or out of the sheer frustration experienced in game

I'd like to see the game continue for some time, for little is as rewarding as enjoying the game and fighting alongside friends and league mates.

Thank You.

Mar 17, 2017, 15:0203/17/17
03/01/16

Jezebel said:

Eugenia Misura said:

GoGo Knightmare said:

i think he means they should be invisible so no one knows that you have it activated lol

but hey maybe that's too obvious

Thank you, Jesebel :) Yes, I thought there's something behind this idea.

No, we're not going to do that. 

Mar 17, 2017, 15:0203/17/17
03/01/16

GoGo Knightmare said:

No, we're not going to do that. 

Mar 17, 2017, 15:0403/17/17
03/01/16
Skycooldude said:

as today is the 3 year mark of server one.. maybe there can be a special castle skin for those players who have been playing on server 1 since its launch.. Kind of like a bragging right for being so ancient in the game and sticking through the highs and lows of the game.
We appreciate all players, who are with is for so long. However, we won't add a Skin for this occasion.
Mar 17, 2017, 15:0603/17/17
03/01/16

LadyDominatrix said:

Tournaments: While I understand that Plarium desires a profit, I would like to ask what incentive there is for anyone to engage in the various tournaments? Players spend a lot of time, effort, resources and for some, sapphires to build their castles and a great number of troops which in the event of any of the tournaments can be severely reduced in the blink of an eye. This is especially so when a battle is with a coiner with deeper pockets than most.

The reward systems offers no encouragement or inspiration to participate, offering minimal rewards across the board, which do little if anything to recoup the losses in such battles. What incentive is there to risk and lose a great deal of either offense or defense when the rewards do so little to offset those loses? In the St. Patrick's Day Tournament (solo) score of 100k pvp and get 3 Pegasus and 3 War Elephants, along with 1k sapphires for example. How does that "reward" the loss of a massive number of offensive or defensive troops or their possible revival  Even the ability to revive 75%, though appreciated, is usually beyond the average players monetary means to recoup a greater share of those troops they lost.

The reward systems, though improved slightly, have not substantially increased since the game came on line. Already, we have seen players abandon the game, both coiners and those who desire to play for free. Wheel of Fortune offerings too, remain largely unchanged as do VIP rewards at the 30,60 and 90 day periods.

The game may well benefit by offering rewards that are not so minimal, and giving them would hardly cost Plarium little if anything to implement while at the same time generating improved excitement, game loyalty and the ability to attract both new and inspire the older players who have quit the game to return.

As suggestions say for example. Score in the top 10, and as a reward you either get to revive 70% - 80% of troop loses for free, score in the top 100 50-60% for free or be rewarded by a substantial number of sapphires, say 100- 150k sapphires or higher. On the wheel of fortune, add various amounts of free sapphires in various amounts of say 10k to 500k to 1m (all on luck of the spin) along with all the other "discounted" items; mix it up in other words, it doesn't cost Plarium a dime to do so.

For VIP rewards, for every four months of game loyalty, increase the individual daily awards by .5% for example that would max out at a 10% improvement. 

Something has to be done to keep the game fresh, exciting and interesting or all too soon, even the most ardent of players will move on to another game as it becomes stale, boring, hopeless or just even more frustrating. Newer players, or even some of the older ones who have spent months upon months building their armies are even now abandoning the game after getting wiped by someone far stronger or with deeper pockets. Even some of the most ardent coiners, rage quit over the loss of a great deal of troops or out of the sheer frustration experienced in game

I'd like to see the game continue for some time, for little is as rewarding as enjoying the game and fighting alongside friends and league mates.

Thank You.

Hi! From community side, we have a very limited impact on Tournaments. Several departments work on their balance and they rely more on specific data and analytics than on players' suggestions. Unfortunately, it’s not a part of the game our players can affect directly or pass suggestions about some changes to it.

There are some cases when our developers ask for some feedback about a new type of Tournament and they do make some changes according to players' feedback. In such cases I always let players know about it.

As I work with players directly, I really want them to feel happy with our games, and I always pass their suggestions. But there are some things, which we can't affect from our side: prices, Special Offers, Rewards, balance calculations, and many other things.

But while being limited in opportunities, we can do our best to improve things that we can improve.

Mar 17, 2017, 21:1303/17/17

HI!

My suggestion is to be able to buy "Instant Recall" with soulstones , you can currently only buy with sapphires and also earn it via tournaments!

Thx!

<3 sol>
Mar 18, 2017, 18:4703/18/17

Skycooldude said:

plarium doesn't understand 5 year capes, 10 year capes, 15 year capes, skill capes, quest capes, max capes, completionist capes.  they do not understand honoring there valued customer.  a 3 year skin,  and the statement was skin, not a skin with ginormas stats,  this i can understand them saying no to f2p veterans, maybe they just want you to wait for the 5 year skin.  but they also say no to players who maxed out bgs.  this to my knowledge cannot be done without serious money spent,  and they have no comprehension of honoring the feat.

idk why players are still validating plarium by posting as if they were human.  there is nothing in the game but resource sinks and slaps in the face.  this will not change.
Mar 19, 2017, 13:0903/19/17
07/27/16

I would like to see the time reduced in battlegrounds. One minute there and one minute back is a long time for stronger players that engage in many battles. It seems the only way to speed them up is to burn a spell on the way there and a 5 min time boost on the way back. At the very least, a 25% spell should be good for both the attack and the return. The time needs to be reduced by at least 15 seconds. This could be done through the paragon status, or a reward for leveling up. (ie: after level 20 your time would be reduced).

Thanks

Strykersteel
Mar 19, 2017, 17:3403/19/17
12/18/14
baak.s said:

I would like to see the time reduced in battlegrounds. One minute there and one minute back is a long time for stronger players that engage in many battles. It seems the only way to speed them up is to burn a spell on the way there and a 5 min time boost on the way back. At the very least, a 25% spell should be good for both the attack and the return. The time needs to be reduced by at least 15 seconds. This could be done through the paragon status, or a reward for leveling up. (ie: after level 20 your time would be reduced).

Thanks

Strykersteel
guess you didn't play when they took anywhere from 3 to 15 minutes to get there, one minute is awesome 
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Mar 20, 2017, 12:4603/20/17
09/17/15
Solidarius said:

HI!

My suggestion is to be able to buy "Instant Recall" with soulstones , you can currently only buy with sapphires and also earn it via tournaments!

Thx!

<3>
Thank you for this suggestions. Unfortunately, from Community side we cannot affect Items distribution and prices. Instant recall option gives you certain advantages, and it shouldn't be easy to get.
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Mar 20, 2017, 12:5703/20/17
09/17/15
baak.s said:

Thanks

Strykersteel
1 minute is already a reduced travel time actually. I don't think we'll cut it even more.
Mar 20, 2017, 18:1103/20/17
03/22/16

Is there a way that a button could be added to equally distribute forces between the castle, fortress and Beacons. In large leagues this could be a tremendous boon to allow quick redistribution between protection destinations. Even better would be allow to select sources and destinations.

An example there is an upcoming League Fortress Showdown coming and you have forces in your castle and 3 Beacons. You wish to split defense evenly between the Fortress and all the Beacons but leave none in the castle. The following week you are assigned to protect only one Beacon and you wish to take all out of all other Beacons but not out of Fortress or castle.
Mar 21, 2017, 02:4803/21/17
07/11/13

how about a fortress defense slot in the staistics page? Makes it easy for leadership to see what members are in the fortress so those who are not carrying their weight can be notified.

also, if a "recall offense button" can be used in the fortress by the marshal would be good.

Mar 21, 2017, 17:4203/21/17
03/22/16
Skycooldude said:

how about a fortress defense slot in the staistics page? Makes it easy for leadership to see what members are in the fortress so those who are not carrying their weight can be notified.

also, if a "recall offense button" can be used in the fortress by the marshal would be good.

Both are excellent ideas. The Fortress defense statistics has been suggested but I don't remember the answer. Yes, it is a pain to go through 100 people to find out who sent 1 Pikeman to the Fortress.
Mar 21, 2017, 17:5503/21/17
03/22/16
Everyone would like cheaper legendary warriors. How about a new building like a diamond temple. The diamond temple produces legendary warriors after a period of time and a price of diamonds that are made similar to Maranian Amulets. This would develop into another boring tedium every day of manufacturing diamonds and collect them to produce Legendary Warriors. All legendary Warriors could be produced but it would take time and like all other warriors can have a queue developed of those awaiting training like the other four types of warriors.
Mar 21, 2017, 18:4903/21/17
12/18/14
brunsonthomas said:

Everyone would like cheaper legendary warriors. How about a new building like a diamond temple. The diamond temple produces legendary warriors after a period of time and a price of diamonds that are made similar to Maranian Amulets. This would develop into another boring tedium every day of manufacturing diamonds and collect them to produce Legendary Warriors. All legendary Warriors could be produced but it would take time and like all other warriors can have a queue developed of those awaiting training like the other four types of warriors.
nice idea - this would be great to have!
Mar 21, 2017, 20:0103/21/17
Mar 21, 2017, 20:02(edited)
03/22/16

Jezebel said:

brunsonthomas said:

nice idea - this would be great to have!

This got me started check out the link below and comment on the ideas there, please.

https://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/entertainment-community/37092_we-want-to-know-about-the-features-you-want-to-see-in-the-game-in-future-/?post=284297

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.