All Categories

Your Suggestions - 2

Your Suggestions - 2

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Mar 12, 2017, 18:4703/12/17
11/05/16
Hi another suggestion, the pop up box here that comes up after walking away from the game for, what 3 minutes, comes on way too much. It's very annoying. Make it every 20 minutes being away or something, but every few minutes, wicked annoying. I understand the game can only thrive through others playing and spending money, but is there a default setting or another way to stop it from popping up 100's of times a day? Thanks
Mar 12, 2017, 18:5503/12/17
12/18/14

kennethhufnagel62 said:

Hi another suggestion, the pop up box here that comes up after walking away from the game for, what 3 minutes, comes on way too much. It's very annoying. Make it every 20 minutes being away or something, but every few minutes, wicked annoying. I understand the game can only thrive through others playing and spending money, but is there a default setting or another way to stop it from popping up 100's of times a day? Thanks

agree with this it is annoying

also STOP having these offers pop up on your screen http://prntscr.com/ej3ogf we look at them if we don't want to buy them we won't its bad enough they are there on the page I don't want to have them pop up unexpectedly when I am doing something crucial in the game like removing my offense from a siege or a beacon - my troops are at risk because of these annoying pop ups

Mar 12, 2017, 19:5503/12/17
Mar 12, 2017, 19:55(edited)
12/18/14
I suggest that a one of the developers read the "bugs" thread - we are told to report everything to support, however we know this is just a company that is paid to field all our complaints and they have no idea about the game - it would take someone that is actually paid to fix the bugs five minutes to come in and read the thread daily - it would cut out the "middle man" and save time - I know that Plarium thinks they are saving time by using support for these things but the devs actually know what is going on in the game where as support has no clue, devs reading first hand what is written in the "bugs" thread would likely save a lot of frustration on our part and thiers
Mar 13, 2017, 16:2603/13/17
Mar 13, 2017, 16:26(edited)

in the entertaiment section at the end of the contests apart from the name of the winner you could announce and the right answer,,it is hard to find it when many ppl have given answer,

thank you.
Mar 14, 2017, 04:3903/14/17
07/11/13

Can we have some updates on relics:

1. maybe a third slot for each one?

2. a shop/action house for them to trade

3. the ability to combine relics.. so if you have two of the same relic... you can combine them for free or maybe with a certain item that can be achieved in-game

Mar 14, 2017, 18:2003/14/17
03/01/16
mattw1027 said:

@Eugenia Misura   and   @Jezebel

I think I must not have made clear my suggestion, as your comments don't seem to indicate my point got through.

Yes obviously you can use the sliders to say which troops to send or not.  This is what I do now, and I am suggesting that is unnecessary with an easy change. 

I am suggesting that it is annoying to do this, every time you pull troops out of the catacombs to go to the BG. 

For example, I want to send defense infantry into the BG.

So I go to catacomb, and scroll to infantry and hit "Defense" to select the infantry defense.

This selects all of the defense infantry troops, including imperial, which no one should ever send into BG  (i send a couple for strategy counting reasons - but is beside the point.)

Seeing as I don't want to send the imperial troops, I use the slider bars to de-select all 7 different kids of imperial guys.

I am saying it would be a convenient and mostly cosmetic change (and a sapphire sink) to add these tabs, so there is no need to adjust these sliders for every time you pull troops out of the catacomb.  

Unless I am mistaken and there is some option to say "dont select any of the imperial, or the elderich, or any amulet troops" when I click "All" or "Offense" or "Defense". 

In the end, if my suggestion were implemented, I could just go to my catacombs BG tab and hit "Defense" and only the defense troops I have specified should ever be sent to BG would go.  No slider bars, no adjustments. Easy peasy.

Hopefully the detailed example makes more sense.

Thanks!

Eugenia Misura said:

mattw1027 said:

A Must   ------>    Catacomb Tabs!!

We should be able to add "tabs" to our catacombs to sort, more effectively, our different parties.  

For example, I have multiple raiding parties.

A PVP party

Battlegrounds Parties

I would like to keep those garrisons separate.  

The most obvious example of my suggestion is battlegrounds.  

Carefully picking all of the imperial, eldrich, and amulet troops out of the party before sending them off every day seems unnecessary.

If I could keep them in the catacombs, but separate from the normal resource troops I like to send to BG would be nice. 

It would also be a great sapphire sink.  

I'd pay a thousand sapphires or so per tab I can add.

Hi! We won't add this option since you can choose either troops by type, or each Unit separately. 

Hi, Matt! Thank you for specifying your idea. I'm forced to decline it since it'll make the process of choosing the troops more complex. 
Mar 14, 2017, 18:2103/14/17
03/01/16
buz.williams said:

I would like to be able to download lists for manipulation on my computer.

Currently I can see a list of everyone in my league, but I cannot download that list into a spreadsheet for analysis.

Same with people I have sent resources to. I can see the list but I can't download it.

Since the system won't let me keep a list open and do anything else, it is quite cumbersome to try to make sure I've sent reinforcements to everyone in my league. It's too time consuming the way the screens work.

Hi! Unfortunately, it's impossible to do so due to technical reasons.
Mar 14, 2017, 18:2603/14/17
03/01/16

Jezebel said:

Eugenia Misura said:

Jezebel said:

is it possible to make the hero pop up smaller so that you don't have to go to full screen mode to move temporary gear to the permanent spot?

Hi! Can you please illustrate the way you see it on a screenshot? 

http://prntscr.com/eid49m

when you click on an item to move it up to the permanent storage area you have to go to full screen mode to see the "move" button

i usually have other browsers open when playing as I chat on facebook with game friends while playing the game

Oh, I see. I'll pass this info, however, I can't guarantee that we can change this much. 

Mar 14, 2017, 18:2703/14/17
03/01/16
Jezebel said:

Eugenia Misura said:

Jezebel said:

are the saph reward contests in the entertainment thread ongoing? If not they should be locked to deem them completed so they dont continue to be bumped back up when they are actually done.
Hi! Can you please give me links to the events you're talking about? 
I see winners have now been announced and the threads locked to prevent further comments
I'm glad that everything's OK now.
Mar 14, 2017, 18:2803/14/17
03/01/16
badone said:

Eugenia Misura said:

badone said:

i was wondering a way to stop all the cowardice involving retaliations with FBs its a shame no one raids you even if you raid the same ppl over and over again even other league menbers all they do its FB away  my reports 70% are FBs 20% beacon notices 10% raids from thoes 10% 5% are 1 pal or 1 archer raids lol just the way the game its now this its driving ppl away lack of confront and fun. so i thought why not join the good with the nice to ppl that actualy wanna play the game and not just click a FB away and the pockets of plarium and increase the FB prices, nukes are expencive to make and not every one should be alowed to have them. or at least take it from offencive units so theres no descont on FBs

Hi! I'm not sure that I get you right. Can you please specify your suggestion? 

increase Fire bombs price its ridículos how some ppl use them or beter remove it from game or alow use just to ppl below certain lvls

No, we are not going to change the cost of Wrath of Weor. 
Mar 14, 2017, 18:2903/14/17
03/01/16
dworka777 said:

Add 8 more Skull rune options to increase training speed up to 25%. To max the option player would need to add 80 skull runes to each part. There would be one tree for offense and one tree for defense options. Each would had 4 options infantry - cavalry - occult - beastiary. To upgrade next tier player would need to place 40 skull runes into previous option.
Hi! Thank you for your suggestion, I'll pass it to our developers.
Mar 14, 2017, 18:3003/14/17
03/01/16
tirano said:

Hi,  we know that by paying you can change the name of the league and if there was a similar option to change the logo?

Thanks for your time :) 

Hi! At the moment we're not planning to do so due to technical reasons. It's easier to change the letters than the aet :) 
Mar 14, 2017, 18:3103/14/17
03/01/16
kennethhufnagel62 said:

Hi! This pop up appears due to technical reasons. 
Mar 14, 2017, 18:3103/14/17
03/01/16
kennethhufnagel62 said:

Hi I didnt see it in the answered questions or the list here of the suggestions that could not be implemented or not available currently, but my suggestion is you know when someone has spied on you as the sound it makes and its loud, so I can run from watching my kids on one side of the room, or in kitchen etc. Sounds for so many other features, which are made obviously to alert you of one thing or another. PLEASE, implement some sort of alarm when an incoming raid has been sent. One has to sit at the laptop for hours, hoping for a raid etc, and if you leave the computer you have no idea it is coming. It is bad enough there is no notification in the 2 minutes a Fbomb is sent, so at least give us a sound when a raid is incoming??

Thank you.

Hi! Thank you, I'll pass this suggestion. 
Mar 14, 2017, 18:3203/14/17
03/01/16
sison said:

in the entertaiment section at the end of the contests apart from the name of the winner you could announce and the right answer,,it is hard to find it when many ppl have given answer,

thank you.
Hi! Thank you, we'll think about it. 
Mar 14, 2017, 18:3603/14/17
03/01/16

Jezebel said:

I suggest that a one of the developers read the "bugs" thread - we are told to report everything to support, however we know this is just a company that is paid to field all our complaints and they have no idea about the game - it would take someone that is actually paid to fix the bugs five minutes to come in and read the thread daily - it would cut out the "middle man" and save time - I know that Plarium thinks they are saving time by using support for these things but the devs actually know what is going on in the game where as support has no clue, devs reading first hand what is written in the "bugs" thread would likely save a lot of frustration on our part and thiers

Thank you for your feedback, Jezebel. The matter is that Support team is working with other departments in order to help players with technical issues. This channe has been created right for this purpose. Forum is more entertaining at this point. 

Mar 15, 2017, 16:4003/15/17

hello

i have talked again in the past about an auto-auto hidder,which means if i dont hide my troop in 2 min after a raid this kind of auto hidder will do that  for me

i asked this cause if i dont hide my troop in some minuits means that a problem happened to my pc and i lost the connection whith the game

i came here to improve this suggestion

we could buy that item whith 100 saphire,it could be an item only for thieves or for any offensive troop(since that kind of troop we use to raid)

it is technically possible to make an item like that  since the page of plarium will work and in this case the problem will be only on my pc

its up to you guys i think it would be helpfulland it would improve the game and the managment of your buisness since you will have and economicall benefit and you will help and the smaller players at the same time

Mar 16, 2017, 03:0803/16/17
05/14/16

Hell Protection of Weor and Spy Protection should be invisible to all players except the one who used it.

Otherwise it is tactically neutered to almost worthlessness.

Mar 16, 2017, 14:0203/16/17
03/01/16
djmoody said:

Could you review the relics.

They are generally a reward for fighting. But nearly ever relic is utterly useless. Even some like Wyvern speed that used to be useful are now pretty much redundant due to changes in the game.

It would be great if there were a number of useful relics and it wasn't just a wait for the incredibly low chance (and therefore highly random) Pathfinder relics - which I have never got btw.

Maybe you could have a slightly different system to a) Make them more rewarding b) remove some of the random element.

Have fights drop components to relics. The actual relics themselves being made from recipes of components. The very best and most useful relics would need a lot of components to make.

That way every drop moves you closer to something you might want (rather than currently nearly always being an utter waste of time). And the best relics would be owned by the most active players who fight and participate the most.

Number / quality of components dropped based on size of fight  (PVP or XP points)?
Hi! Thank you for sharing your feedback with us, Lord Djmoody. Relics is just one of the ways to get bonuses to your Units and the way they are given as s Reward is balanced along with other Items. We're not planning to change this in the future. 
Mar 16, 2017, 14:0503/16/17
03/01/16
sison said:

hello

i have talked again in the past about an auto-auto hidder,which means if i dont hide my troop in 2 min after a raid this kind of auto hidder will do that  for me

i asked this cause if i dont hide my troop in some minuits means that a problem happened to my pc and i lost the connection whith the game

i came here to improve this suggestion

we could buy that item whith 100 saphire,it could be an item only for thieves or for any offensive troop(since that kind of troop we use to raid)

it is technically possible to make an item like that  since the page of plarium will work and in this case the problem will be only on my pc

its up to you guys i think it would be helpfulland it would improve the game and the managment of your buisness since you will have and economicall benefit and you will help and the smaller players at the same time

Hi! Thank you for your suggestion. The matter is that there are Items, which you can activate in order to hide your troops. In all other cases you need to hide them manually. Hope for your understanding. 
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.