All Categories

Your Suggestions - 2

Your Suggestions - 2

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Mar 9, 2017, 17:4903/09/17
12/18/14

is it possible to make the hero pop up smaller so that you don't have to go to full screen mode to move temporary gear to the permanent spot?

Mar 9, 2017, 17:5403/09/17
03/22/16
Could the Black Market offer gift packs? These would be like normal purchases but intended to be gifted to other players. It would be a great way for members to send to someone who got wiped out by an enemy or bad judgement in BGs. The intent would be to reduce recovery or growth time. Gift packs should include resources, boosts and even sapphires. Larger gift packs could include Legendaries and support troops as well as hero packs. When purchased gift packs could be held for distribution later, then sent to an assigned player on that server only.
Mar 9, 2017, 18:5603/09/17
10/23/16

A Must   ------>    Catacomb Tabs!!

We should be able to add "tabs" to our catacombs to sort, more effectively, our different parties.  

For example, I have multiple raiding parties.

A PVP party

Battlegrounds Parties

I would like to keep those garrisons separate.  

The most obvious example of my suggestion is battlegrounds.  

Carefully picking all of the imperial, eldrich, and amulet troops out of the party before sending them off every day seems unnecessary.

If I could keep them in the catacombs, but separate from the normal resource troops I like to send to BG would be nice. 

It would also be a great sapphire sink.  

I'd pay a thousand sapphires or so per tab I can add.

Mar 9, 2017, 22:3503/09/17
12/18/14
mattw1027 said:

We should be able to add "tabs" to our catacombs to sort, more effectively, our different parties.  

A PVP party

Battlegrounds Parties

Carefully picking all of the imperial, eldrich, and amulet troops out of the party before sending them off every day seems unnecessary.

If I could keep them in the catacombs, but separate from the normal resource troops I like to send to BG would be nice. 

why not just use the slide bar below the resource troops you intend to send to bg rather than select "all" and if you are sending "all" then i suggest you check the battleground tutorials
Mar 10, 2017, 14:1603/10/17
03/01/16
Skycooldude said:

Can we have a 10x zoom on the map like Total Domination has?

I find it very efficient when looking for new raids upon moving your castle. I think it would help players who have less time in the game find raids quicker and thus have more time for other aspects of the game.

Hope to see this put into the game soon as everyone benefits and there are no cons to it.

Sky

Hi! No, we don't plan to add such a zoon to other games. 
Mar 10, 2017, 14:1703/10/17
03/01/16
Snowgoon said:

Add Curses to the game

Sometimes a revenge raid or fireball just isn't enough, we need something more .....

Add limited duration Curses

10% off everything for 24 hours, or 20% off for 12 hours

This would slow all production, reduce offense/defense and troop production etc for 1 day
Additional Curses would add to the duration but not the effect
Mini curses should be bought using Soulstones etc

Click LIKE if you love this idea

I agree with commens below your idea, I don't think that players will like the idea of decreasing all of the game parameters. 
Mar 10, 2017, 14:2003/10/17
03/01/16
Jezebel said:

are the saph reward contests in the entertainment thread ongoing? If not they should be locked to deem them completed so they dont continue to be bumped back up when they are actually done.
Hi! Can you please give me links to the events you're talking about? 
Mar 10, 2017, 14:2003/10/17
03/01/16
DONG said:

Make it possible as a 1 time only to transfer troops (inc castle guards), sapphires and resources to another server.

DONG

Hi! It's impossible to do that due to technical reasons. 
Mar 10, 2017, 14:2103/10/17
03/01/16
Jezebel said:

is it possible to make the hero pop up smaller so that you don't have to go to full screen mode to move temporary gear to the permanent spot?

Hi! Can you please illustrate the way you see it on a screenshot? 
Mar 10, 2017, 14:2303/10/17
03/01/16
brunsonthomas said:

Could the Black Market offer gift packs? These would be like normal purchases but intended to be gifted to other players. It would be a great way for members to send to someone who got wiped out by an enemy or bad judgement in BGs. The intent would be to reduce recovery or growth time. Gift packs should include resources, boosts and even sapphires. Larger gift packs could include Legendaries and support troops as well as hero packs. When purchased gift packs could be held for distribution later, then sent to an assigned player on that server only.
Hm, I can see you idea, but all such purchases are linked to account owner, so I don't think we'll implement something like that. 
Mar 10, 2017, 14:2903/10/17
03/01/16
mattw1027 said:

A PVP party

Battlegrounds Parties

Hi! We won't add this option since you can choose either troops by type, or each Unit separately. 
Mar 10, 2017, 14:4803/10/17
10/23/16

@Eugenia Misura   and   @Jezebel

I think I must not have made clear my suggestion, as your comments don't seem to indicate my point got through.

Yes obviously you can use the sliders to say which troops to send or not.  This is what I do now, and I am suggesting that is unnecessary with an easy change. 

I am suggesting that it is annoying to do this, every time you pull troops out of the catacombs to go to the BG. 

For example, I want to send defense infantry into the BG.

So I go to catacomb, and scroll to infantry and hit "Defense" to select the infantry defense.

This selects all of the defense infantry troops, including imperial, which no one should ever send into BG  (i send a couple for strategy counting reasons - but is beside the point.)

Seeing as I don't want to send the imperial troops, I use the slider bars to de-select all 7 different kids of imperial guys.

I am saying it would be a convenient and mostly cosmetic change (and a sapphire sink) to add these tabs, so there is no need to adjust these sliders for every time you pull troops out of the catacomb.  

Unless I am mistaken and there is some option to say "dont select any of the imperial, or the elderich, or any amulet troops" when I click "All" or "Offense" or "Defense". 

In the end, if my suggestion were implemented, I could just go to my catacombs BG tab and hit "Defense" and only the defense troops I have specified should ever be sent to BG would go.  No slider bars, no adjustments. Easy peasy.

Hopefully the detailed example makes more sense.

Thanks!

Eugenia Misura said:

mattw1027 said:

A PVP party

Battlegrounds Parties

Hi! We won't add this option since you can choose either troops by type, or each Unit separately. 

Mar 10, 2017, 16:0003/10/17
12/13/16

I would like to be able to download lists for manipulation on my computer.

Currently I can see a list of everyone in my league, but I cannot download that list into a spreadsheet for analysis.

Same with people I have sent resources to. I can see the list but I can't download it.

Since the system won't let me keep a list open and do anything else, it is quite cumbersome to try to make sure I've sent reinforcements to everyone in my league. It's too time consuming the way the screens work.

Mar 10, 2017, 18:2203/10/17
12/18/14

Eugenia Misura said:

Jezebel said:

Hi! Can you please illustrate the way you see it on a screenshot? 

http://prntscr.com/eid49m

when you click on an item to move it up to the permanent storage area you have to go to full screen mode to see the "move" button

i usually have other browsers open when playing as I chat on facebook with game friends while playing the game

Mar 10, 2017, 18:2403/10/17
12/18/14
Eugenia Misura said:

Jezebel said:

are the saph reward contests in the entertainment thread ongoing? If not they should be locked to deem them completed so they dont continue to be bumped back up when they are actually done.
Hi! Can you please give me links to the events you're talking about? 
I see winners have now been announced and the threads locked to prevent further comments
Mar 10, 2017, 18:3303/10/17
12/18/14
mattw1027 said:

@Eugenia Misura   and   @Jezebel

I think I must not have made clear my suggestion, as your comments don't seem to indicate my point got through.

Yes obviously you can use the sliders to say which troops to send or not.  This is what I do now, and I am suggesting that is unnecessary with an easy change. 

I am suggesting that it is annoying to do this, every time you pull troops out of the catacombs to go to the BG. 

For example, I want to send defense infantry into the BG.

So I go to catacomb, and scroll to infantry and hit "Defense" to select the infantry defense.

This selects all of the defense infantry troops, including imperial, which no one should ever send into BG  (i send a couple for strategy counting reasons - but is beside the point.)

Seeing as I don't want to send the imperial troops, I use the slider bars to de-select all 7 different kids of imperial guys.

I am saying it would be a convenient and mostly cosmetic change (and a sapphire sink) to add these tabs, so there is no need to adjust these sliders for every time you pull troops out of the catacomb.  

Unless I am mistaken and there is some option to say "dont select any of the imperial, or the elderich, or any amulet troops" when I click "All" or "Offense" or "Defense". 

In the end, if my suggestion were implemented, I could just go to my catacombs BG tab and hit "Defense" and only the defense troops I have specified should ever be sent to BG would go.  No slider bars, no adjustments. Easy peasy.

Hopefully the detailed example makes more sense.

Thanks!

Eugenia Misura said:

mattw1027 said:

A PVP party

Battlegrounds Parties

hey matt - I am sorry but i would be annoyed if my troops were separated into different area within my catacombs when doing large hits we pretty much use everything with the exception of bgs where you should be selecting the most appropriate troop for the particular bg you are doing
Mar 10, 2017, 21:4903/10/17
07/22/15

Eugenia Misura said:

badone said:

i was wondering a way to stop all the cowardice involving retaliations with FBs its a shame no one raids you even if you raid the same ppl over and over again even other league menbers all they do its FB away  my reports 70% are FBs 20% beacon notices 10% raids from thoes 10% 5% are 1 pal or 1 archer raids lol just the way the game its now this its driving ppl away lack of confront and fun. so i thought why not join the good with the nice to ppl that actualy wanna play the game and not just click a FB away and the pockets of plarium and increase the FB prices, nukes are expencive to make and not every one should be alowed to have them. or at least take it from offencive units so theres no descont on FBs

Hi! I'm not sure that I get you right. Can you please specify your suggestion? 

increase Fire bombs price its ridículos how some ppl use them or beter remove it from game or alow use just to ppl below certain lvls

Mar 10, 2017, 21:5903/10/17
Add 8 more Skull rune options to increase training speed up to 25%. To max the option player would need to add 80 skull runes to each part. There would be one tree for offense and one tree for defense options. Each would had 4 options infantry - cavalry - occult - beastiary. To upgrade next tier player would need to place 40 skull runes into previous option.
Mar 11, 2017, 21:1603/11/17
Mar 12, 2017, 00:42(edited)
03/30/16

Hi,  we know that by paying you can change the name of the league and if there was a similar option to change the logo?

Thanks for your time :) 

Mar 12, 2017, 17:5303/12/17
11/05/16

Hi I didnt see it in the answered questions or the list here of the suggestions that could not be implemented or not available currently, but my suggestion is you know when someone has spied on you as the sound it makes and its loud, so I can run from watching my kids on one side of the room, or in kitchen etc. Sounds for so many other features, which are made obviously to alert you of one thing or another. PLEASE, implement some sort of alarm when an incoming raid has been sent. One has to sit at the laptop for hours, hoping for a raid etc, and if you leave the computer you have no idea it is coming. It is bad enough there is no notification in the 2 minutes a Fbomb is sent, so at least give us a sound when a raid is incoming??

Thank you.

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.