Your Suggestions - 2

Your Suggestions - 2

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Aug 3, 2017, 09:4308/03/17
02/29/16

lordblazin said:

@Brunson - while your suggestion is convenient (and I do like it), it would still force me to page through all the reports.  I'd like to take care of all the castle guards in one go.

@Alina - I think your idea of this option being part of the League help requests window is a good one. Possibly next to the Building Help tab if it could fit in there.   That would let me take care of all the Building Requests and Raise the Castle Guards from the same screen.

Thanks

Hello.

I've forwarded both suggestions to devs. 

They'll check it, and if this feature can be implemented, they'll decide where it would be better to add the button :) 

Aug 4, 2017, 01:5708/04/17
05/20/16

Alina Phoenix said:

lordblazin said:

@Brunson - while your suggestion is convenient (and I do like it), it would still force me to page through all the reports.  I'd like to take care of all the castle guards in one go.

@Alina - I think your idea of this option being part of the League help requests window is a good one. Possibly next to the Building Help tab if it could fit in there.   That would let me take care of all the Building Requests and Raise the Castle Guards from the same screen.

Thanks

Hello.

They'll check it, and if this feature can be implemented, they'll decide where it would be better to add the button :) 

Awesome! Thanks for listening

Aug 4, 2017, 08:1308/04/17
02/29/16
lordblazin said:

Alina Phoenix said:

lordblazin said:

Thanks

Hello.

Awesome! Thanks for listening

Thanks for your suggestion :)
Aug 4, 2017, 19:5208/04/17
Aug 4, 2017, 20:04(edited)
12/20/16

I'm going to make a suggestion.  I have not read the previous 25 pages.  So I hope this is new. 

You have 3 servers and I know you have likely tossed around ideas on how to make those servers interesting.  Make one a "pvp" Server, simply put, remove diplomacy, increase the size of leagues (200-250ish), and set the map with occasional Super beacons for folks to fight over.  

Super beacons - beacons that have high yield of DE or .. something.   Balur holds 4-5 super beacons on map in random locations.  Have them open and close for random periods  (1 - 6 weeks).  Leagues fight to capture, hold and drain them.  Then have Balur conquer (send troops to cats) .. wait for next "event".  (I guess you could do the super beacon thing on reg servers too).  

You would need to have a way for existing leagues to move to which ever server is chosen.  

Aug 5, 2017, 10:3508/05/17
12/23/14

Hello.. Why not make something like Fire dragons instead of Fireballs.. a feture like u can /need to upgrade them from normal dragons and then after being used they return to normal dragons or vanish..

It could bring a new fun feature to the game
Aug 6, 2017, 23:0108/06/17
04/11/15

With the recent fort changes, maybe there could be an engineering class introduced with a new building and crew.  This crew travels with the offense and can have a bonus of reworking enemy weapons against them, blowing up bridges, making repairs to equipment etc.  

Part of the NEW building would have a place where you could PLACE 2 PARTS OF YOUR FORTRESS WALL so you can change things around without deleting them.  I want to make a change to mine, but it is getting costly.

Level 1 - building level 1

level 2 - 2-3

level 3 - etc..

level 10 - building level 25

Aug 8, 2017, 07:3208/08/17
02/29/16

Dailach said:

I'm going to make a suggestion.  I have not read the previous 25 pages.  So I hope this is new. 

You have 3 servers and I know you have likely tossed around ideas on how to make those servers interesting.  Make one a "pvp" Server, simply put, remove diplomacy, increase the size of leagues (200-250ish), and set the map with occasional Super beacons for folks to fight over.  

Super beacons - beacons that have high yield of DE or .. something.   Balur holds 4-5 super beacons on map in random locations.  Have them open and close for random periods  (1 - 6 weeks).  Leagues fight to capture, hold and drain them.  Then have Balur conquer (send troops to cats) .. wait for next "event".  (I guess you could do the super beacon thing on reg servers too).  

You would need to have a way for existing leagues to move to which ever server is chosen.  

Hello.

Separate PvP server is a global feature that requires a lot of time and cooperation of several departments to be implemented.

Devs have other features they're working on at the moment.

As for Super Beacons, we aren't currently looking at implementing them into the game. Instead, devs will most likely be looking at developing League Fortresses to make them more engaging for players. 

Aug 8, 2017, 07:3408/08/17
02/29/16

Warhawk75 said:

Hello.. Why not make something like Fire dragons instead of Fireballs.. a feture like u can /need to upgrade them from normal dragons and then after being used they return to normal dragons or vanish..

It could bring a new fun feature to the game

Hello.

Devs are working on the new Units already :) 

I think they'll add a new fun to the game as well :)

Aug 8, 2017, 07:5808/08/17
02/29/16

Crom said:

With the recent fort changes, maybe there could be an engineering class introduced with a new building and crew.  This crew travels with the offense and can have a bonus of reworking enemy weapons against them, blowing up bridges, making repairs to equipment etc.  

Part of the NEW building would have a place where you could PLACE 2 PARTS OF YOUR FORTRESS WALL so you can change things around without deleting them.  I want to make a change to mine, but it is getting costly.

Level 1 - building level 1

level 2 - 2-3

level 3 - etc..

level 10 - building level 25

Hello.

Suggestion to add Engineers to the game was forwarded to devs when we gathered feedback from the players regarding new Units that can be added to the game :)

As for the editing Buildings in the Castle:

1. You can expand your Castle and increase its size.

2. If you already expanded your Castle to maximum, you need to check and make sure that you need all Buildings there, destroy the Buildings you don't need.

Also, our devs are working on the Building where players will be able to store their Improvements without a need to delete and rebuild them.

Unfortunately, I don't have ETA when such Building will be implemented.

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.