Alina Phoenix said:

Jezebel said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Jezebel said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Jezebel said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Jezebel said:

Weor's Protection should be like Oberon's protection - if someone hits and immediately applies a Weor's Protection anyone that has been attacked or fireballed by this person should be able to retaliate

But in this case Weor's Protection will lose one of its main features.

If a player activates it, nobody can attacks him. 
The problem being there are players too afraid to use their troops for pvp so they send out 10 fireballs then put up a weor's protection to avoid retaliation - also the ability to send more than one fireball at a time should be removed - lazy players who can't take the time to raid and build then actually use their troops for pvp should not be rewarded with protection 

Hello.

Before releasing Fireballs, our devs made sure it would not become a game changer. It can only be used once; there is a limit on how often it can be deployed; there is an experience level requirement that will not allow situations when the feature can be easily abused.

So, at the moment they're not planning to change anything to the Fireball mechanics itself.

But, they're thinking about creating an Item that will help to protect your Castle from Fireball, but will work a litte bit different than Weor's Protection.

what defines abuse? some people fire 10 sets of 10 fireballs then put on a weor's protection .... so using 100 fireballs in a matter of minutes is not abuse?

It's possible to send up to 10 Wrath of Weor at a time.

After a player has sent 10 Wrath of Weor, he must wait 2.5 hours to send again, just like a regular raid. So, how the player can send 100 Fireballs to one Castle in one minute?

To decrease damage from Fireballs, keep your Units in Catacombs or use Weor's Protection.

that is incorrect a player can use up to 10 in one toss so they can send 100 fireballs in a matter of minutes - we start our day with 10 opportunities to use wrath of weor each one we can send 10 fireballs which = 100  - they re-accumulate like raids every 2.5 hours 

by saying to keep our units in catacombs you have just proven there is NO reason to purchase fortifications since we should just not defend our castles at any time because of abuse of the coined items you have introduced to the game

you have eliminated castle guards (red dragons, trolls etc)  from fortification discounts so in order to make fireballs less appealing they should be eliminated from unit discount offers - players should have to pay FULL price for wrath of weor at all times 

Hello, Jezebel.

According to the last information I have from devs regarding Fireballs, they're planning to create some new Unit that can be used against Fireballs.

Many players also suggested it when we asked their feedback regarding new Units that can be added to the game.

Let's be patient and see what Units will appear :)

I am expecting from the new  units to be:

- train in new QUEUE 

- to be free...no saphire 

Jul 26, 2017, 16:1807/26/17
10/31/14
Please include a conformation when selling a hero Item. I have sold way too many items because of these. 
Jul 26, 2017, 17:0407/26/17
Jul 26, 2017, 17:05(edited)
12/18/14

Oracle said:

Please include a conformation when selling a hero Item. I have sold way too many items because of these. 

That actually does exist lol there is a pop up that asks if you are sure you want to sell it and you have to click yes or no

if this pop up does not appear for you submit a ticket to support :)
Jul 26, 2017, 17:5507/26/17
Jul 26, 2017, 17:57(edited)
11/27/14

Oracle said:

Also when activate 50% Off and Deff buff . I had stock 1 for nex BG sesion and I activate it premature

BTW Oracle: The pop up exist:

Jul 27, 2017, 14:0007/27/17
Jul 27, 2017, 14:03(edited)
10/31/14

Lord Mark said:

Oracle said:

Also when activate 50% Off and Deff buff . I had stock 1 for nex BG sesion and I activate it premature

They should be a pop up after the first one. Saying are you really really sure. I have sold way too many items cause of these issue. 

but is fine anyway. Lets say what the CM say

Jul 27, 2017, 15:4307/27/17
Jul 27, 2017, 16:08(edited)
03/22/16
We all know Master creates several castles. I have personally submitted several reports on his letters. The castles are still there with the same name. Why can't the name be changed to user deleted or better yet user removed so that players know that some effort is being done to counteract his Spam? Even better make them a vacant lot.
Jul 28, 2017, 07:1807/28/17
02/29/16

roadstar Pitbull said:

Oracle said:

Lord Mark said:

Oracle said:

They should be a pop up after the first one. Saying are you really really sure. I have sold way too many items cause of these issue. 

but is fine anyway. Lets say what the CM say

So 3 clicks are not enough for you????

You clicked on the item.

You clicked on the 'sell' button.

You clicked on the confirm sell button.

Now want another?!?,,, 2 should be enough for any one....

Hello.

I agree with ROADSTAR PITBULL . One confirmation window is enough.

I don't think that two confirmation windows are required in this case. It will just add more clicking.

Jul 28, 2017, 07:5207/28/17
02/29/16

brunsonthomas said:

We all know Master creates several castles. I have personally submitted several reports on his letters. The castles are still there with the same name. Why can't the name be changed to user deleted or better yet user removed so that players know that some effort is being done to counteract his Spam? Even better make them a vacant lot.

Hello.

The thing is that we can't disclose this information as it breaks our Privacy Policy.

Please keep on sending the reports to our Support Team, I can assure you they're checking them and take the appropriate measures.

Jul 30, 2017, 08:1307/30/17
12/29/16

I do realize this is probably something no one can do anything about. But seriously everyone I talk to in this game hates this price fixing thing Plarium does always trying to get someone to spend more and more for less and less. This does two things, one everyone I know waits and waits for the Sapphire deals to drop in price sometimes weeks. Instead of Plarium offering decent amount of Sapphires for a set amount of money the constant price fixing to expect someone to pay more and more obviously makes Plarium lose potential sales, weeks of them at a time. This does not work and has to be the worse business model ever conceived! Second the effect this rip off sucker money deal does is make people want to just quit the game.

My friend gets $7.95 offers for what you expect me to pay $49.95 that is pretty much ruining the game for me. Such a rip off and to think for spending pretty much a ton of money over the last 6 mos, this is how you reward paying customers who like the game???? Whoever is setting the pricing programming is losing a fortune in revenue for the game and is no doubt responsible for many quitting, not willing to be ripped off anymore. 
Jul 30, 2017, 13:4007/30/17

Can fortifications be up-gradable, or give us the ability to sell them back? Or even destroy them when we want to upgrade? I love that they now go up to level 10 but why build them for the first 9 levels if all it will do is clutter up the finite space of your keep. 

Also, can you give us a holding area to move stuff too while we rearrange our keep? Having to keep everything on the board makes it impossible to move buildings once placed once you reach the space limit --- especially if you have expanded as far as you can. Being able to clear everything and start from scratch in placement would make it all fit easier. Also instead of having to place one hundred red dragons or hydra or whatever, let them be upgradable, you pay the same in sapphires but instead of getting two or a hundred you just up the level (this isn't just to save space but to save time as once your keep is in the upper levels with many defenses it becomes time consuming for the graphics to load, not only for the keep's owner but any friends who stop by to revive the passive defenses. 

Can the League page have a button to 'friend all' so when new members join they are not trying to send hundreds of friend requests? Can there be a button to send reinforcements to all? Like if I have 100 league members and 100 archers I can just hit one button to send 1 archer to every league member. Doing each friend request or reinforcement is really tedious and slows down the game making it much less fun. 

Can the message box be set to auto translate to the language of choice for a player? I spend a lot of time leaving the game to pull up Google translate to find out what some of the requests/insults say from other players.

Thanks. 

Wasp
Jul 30, 2017, 17:2707/30/17
05/20/16

to augment @4thewinsomewasp - regarding reinforcements (which the "send reinforcements to all" suggestion was in my mind also),  

- Can we get a flag to show to whom in our league we've sent reinforcements?  

As noted above, our league sends reinforcements to all other league members.  It is currently very tedious and time-consuming to scour all my garrisons (one page of 4 members at a time), memorize (ha, or try to) what members I've seen that I have a garrison at their castle, go back to my Embassy page to look through all the members of my league, recall a member's castle at which I don't have a garrison, click on the coordinates of their castle and send them some reinforcements.  Even sorting on the Garrison tab in the Keep forces me to page through 25 pages of 4 Lords at a time to see if I have everyone covered (and that doesn't segregate by league members).  That's a lot of clicking in this "Age of War"!

If the list at my Embassy could have an icon representing a garrison in place, or a column with a checkbox like runes of fealty or something, or adding to the Role, Name, Level, Distance Filters (ie. Garrison, or No Garrison), that would be helpful.  As an aside, I don't think a similar icon on the Friends list at the bottom of the screen would be as useful - it would be equally tedious hitting the arrow buttons 10 or so times to get to everyone in my league and I have friends outside my league.  The Embassy seems to be the proper place for this type of informational flag (even tho I'd still have several pages to go through - at least I'll know at a quick glance who, in my league, I've missed).

This could work with 4thewinsomewasp's "send reinforcements to all" or "all those without reinforcements" feature, I and many in my league, would be ecstatic!

Reinforcements! FTW!

Thanks for your consideration.

Jul 30, 2017, 17:4307/30/17
05/20/16

And while we're discussing sort of "League Maintenance" items

- Can we get a button to "Raise Friendly Castle Guards"?

I like the new-ish button that lets me respond to other members requests for building help all at once.  Another button to allow me to raise other members fallen castle guards after they've been raided would be very helpful.

This is another case of forcing me through many clicks to get to the goal.  I find out who was raided, click on the link to their castle, click on the castle icon, click to answer that I really do want to enter their castle, wait for their castle graphics to load (especially at higher level castles with all their associated castle enhancements, roads, guards, shrubbery, etc.) then sometimes go on a pixel hunt to find a downed castle guard who's been smooshed into the ground.

Raise Castle Guards! FTW!

Thanks again for your consideration

Aug 1, 2017, 09:4508/01/17
02/29/16

BudoSai said:

I do realize this is probably something no one can do anything about. But seriously everyone I talk to in this game hates this price fixing thing Plarium does always trying to get someone to spend more and more for less and less. This does two things, one everyone I know waits and waits for the Sapphire deals to drop in price sometimes weeks. Instead of Plarium offering decent amount of Sapphires for a set amount of money the constant price fixing to expect someone to pay more and more obviously makes Plarium lose potential sales, weeks of them at a time. This does not work and has to be the worse business model ever conceived! Second the effect this rip off sucker money deal does is make people want to just quit the game.

My friend gets $7.95 offers for what you expect me to pay $49.95 that is pretty much ruining the game for me. Such a rip off and to think for spending pretty much a ton of money over the last 6 mos, this is how you reward paying customers who like the game???? Whoever is setting the pricing programming is losing a fortune in revenue for the game and is no doubt responsible for many quitting, not willing to be ripped off anymore. 

Hello.

As you know, we have Bank Offers and Special Offers with bonuses.

Special Offers appear according to a set algorithm which is constantly evolving. Several departments work on the development of that algorithm, and they rely on analytics data, marketing research and other information they receive through their research channels.

You can receive a cheap or an expensive Special Offer. it is chosen by that algorithm. Unfortunately, it’s not a part of the game our players can affect directly or pass suggestions about some changes to it. If you don’t like your current Offers or find them expensive, you can wait for better ones, and they will appear sooner or later.

Aug 1, 2017, 09:5708/01/17
02/29/16

4thewinsomewasp said:

Can fortifications be up-gradable, or give us the ability to sell them back? Or even destroy them when we want to upgrade? I love that they now go up to level 10 but why build them for the first 9 levels if all it will do is clutter up the finite space of your keep. 

Also, can you give us a holding area to move stuff too while we rearrange our keep? Having to keep everything on the board makes it impossible to move buildings once placed once you reach the space limit --- especially if you have expanded as far as you can. Being able to clear everything and start from scratch in placement would make it all fit easier. Also instead of having to place one hundred red dragons or hydra or whatever, let them be upgradable, you pay the same in sapphires but instead of getting two or a hundred you just up the level (this isn't just to save space but to save time as once your keep is in the upper levels with many defenses it becomes time consuming for the graphics to load, not only for the keep's owner but any friends who stop by to revive the passive defenses. 

Can the League page have a button to 'friend all' so when new members join they are not trying to send hundreds of friend requests? Can there be a button to send reinforcements to all? Like if I have 100 league members and 100 archers I can just hit one button to send 1 archer to every league member. Doing each friend request or reinforcement is really tedious and slows down the game making it much less fun. 

Can the message box be set to auto translate to the language of choice for a player? I spend a lot of time leaving the game to pull up Google translate to find out what some of the requests/insults say from other players.

Thanks. 

Wasp

Hello :)

1. You can upgrade the Fortifications. You need to click on Edit button > click on the Fortification you would like to upgrade > Upgrade button: https://www.screencast.com/t/27mz9WMwKG6

2. Devs are thinking about some place where the players will be able to keep their Improvements. But there is no ETA on when it will be implemented. Also, you can destroy the Buildings you don't need.

3. Adding such features will abuse My Leagues window interface. Also, not always players want to send friend requests or reinforcements to absolutely all League members. Usually, there is always a question of choice.

4. Unfortunately, it is technically complicated to implement such a feature in a Flash-based game. However, we have decided to add the possibility to copy messages from the chat, so you will be able to translate them using your favorite translator.

Aug 1, 2017, 10:0508/01/17
02/29/16

lordblazin said:

I like the new-ish button that lets me respond to other members requests for building help all at once.  Another button to allow me to raise other members fallen castle guards after they've been raided would be very helpful.

This is another case of forcing me through many clicks to get to the goal.  I find out who was raided, click on the link to their castle, click on the castle icon, click to answer that I really do want to enter their castle, wait for their castle graphics to load (especially at higher level castles with all their associated castle enhancements, roads, guards, shrubbery, etc.) then sometimes go on a pixel hunt to find a downed castle guard who's been smooshed into the ground.

Hello.

Do you mean to add "Raise Castle Guards" to the League help requests window?

Aug 2, 2017, 03:1408/02/17
05/20/16

Alina Phoenix said:

lordblazin said:

Hello.

Hi Alina,

I'm not sure the best place for it, but that sounds reasonable.  Similar to the Building Help button where I can help each person individually or "Help All" - I would like the same ability for raising the castle guards for all my league members.  

Right now, when I log into the game and see that 20 of my league members have been raided, I have to travel to each castle, one at a time, to raise each person's castle guard, dragons, hydras, immortals, etc.  That's fairly tedious.  I'm looking for one button that will accomplish that effort for me without having to go to everyone's castle and find their immortal or whatever.  Since we're an active league, we get raided quite often so this is a task I do every time that I log in.  

One button, "Raise a single Fallen Castle Guard in all the castles that I'm friends with"; Whether that raises 3 of my friends Castle Guards (one each at 3 castles) on a slow day or 50 Castle Guards (one each at 50 castles) I just want to press one button to do that.

Hope that makes sense.

Thanks for listening.

Aug 2, 2017, 08:4108/02/17
02/29/16

Limad said:

I'm not sure how much appetite there might be for this suggestion, but here goes. Could we have an option on the Wheel of Fortune to tick "Do not show me this offer again."? I'd be happy with being able to say no to all offers bar discounts on troops upgrades. If the aim of the game is to get people to spend sapphs, you're not getting any benefit from offering discounts on Coffers or Castle Skins or Castle Improvements to players above a certain level of experience. I'd settle for just being able to eliminate one or two of them from the pool of offers. 

Hello.

The discounts in the Wheel of Fortune are given based on the certain algorithm. It's constantly evolving and it relies on analytics data, marketing research and other information they receive through their research channels.

That's why we are not planning to add a feature that will allow players to skip some Offers.

Aug 2, 2017, 08:4508/02/17
02/29/16

lordblazin said:

Alina Phoenix said:

lordblazin said:

Hello.

Hi Alina,

I'm not sure the best place for it, but that sounds reasonable.  Similar to the Building Help button where I can help each person individually or "Help All" - I would like the same ability for raising the castle guards for all my league members.  

Right now, when I log into the game and see that 20 of my league members have been raided, I have to travel to each castle, one at a time, to raise each person's castle guard, dragons, hydras, immortals, etc.  That's fairly tedious.  I'm looking for one button that will accomplish that effort for me without having to go to everyone's castle and find their immortal or whatever.  Since we're an active league, we get raided quite often so this is a task I do every time that I log in.  

One button, "Raise a single Fallen Castle Guard in all the castles that I'm friends with"; Whether that raises 3 of my friends Castle Guards (one each at 3 castles) on a slow day or 50 Castle Guards (one each at 50 castles) I just want to press one button to do that.

Hope that makes sense.

Thanks for listening.

Hello. 

I understood your point, and I think it makes sense. 

Just want to know where will be the best place to put this button. What will be the most comfortable place for you?

While forwarding the suggestion to devs I need to give them as many details on it as possible. That's why I need this information :)

Aug 2, 2017, 16:5508/02/17
03/22/16
Alina Phoenix said:

lordblazin said:

Alina Phoenix said:

lordblazin said:

Hello.

Hi Alina,

Hope that makes sense.

Thanks for listening.

Hello. 

I understood your point, and I think it makes sense. 

Just want to know where will be the best place to put this button. What will be the most comfortable place for you?

While forwarding the suggestion to devs I need to give them as many details on it as possible. That's why I need this information :)

Several people have asked for something similar. As you go through pages of league members being raided or sieged it would be nice to have the ability to raise castle guard and send a trip wire like an archer as well. Why not simply put a button on the report that allows raising castle guard or sending tripwire as you are reading the report?
Aug 3, 2017, 03:3608/03/17
05/20/16

@Brunson - while your suggestion is convenient (and I do like it), it would still force me to page through all the reports.  I'd like to take care of all the castle guards in one go.

@Alina - I think your idea of this option being part of the League help requests window is a good one. Possibly next to the Building Help tab if it could fit in there.   That would let me take care of all the Building Requests and Raise the Castle Guards from the same screen.

Thanks

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.