Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Jul 24, 2017, 09:3607/24/17
02/29/16

Jezebel said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Jezebel said:

Weor's Protection should be like Oberon's protection - if someone hits and immediately applies a Weor's Protection anyone that has been attacked or fireballed by this person should be able to retaliate

But in this case Weor's Protection will lose one of its main features.

If a player activates it, nobody can attacks him. 
The problem being there are players too afraid to use their troops for pvp so they send out 10 fireballs then put up a weor's protection to avoid retaliation - also the ability to send more than one fireball at a time should be removed - lazy players who can't take the time to raid and build then actually use their troops for pvp should not be rewarded with protection 

Hello.

Before releasing Fireballs, our devs made sure it would not become a game changer. It can only be used once; there is a limit on how often it can be deployed; there is an experience level requirement that will not allow situations when the feature can be easily abused.

So, at the moment they're not planning to change anything to the Fireball mechanics itself.

But, they're thinking about creating an Item that will help to protect your Castle from Fireball, but will work a litte bit different than Weor's Protection.

Jul 24, 2017, 09:4207/24/17
02/29/16

Stewart_KT1 said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Jezebel said:

Crystals - it took me over 2 1/2 years to get level 12 crystals - now that i have them crystals are useless maybe we could have the level of crystals increased to 15?

Hi :) There are still a lot of players who don't have event Level 12 Crystals :)

We think that 12 Levels are enough for now :)  

And there are people who have 2 lvl 12 in each type. i takes about 1024 lvl 1 to make a lvl 12 so may as well add it now.

And what about the tens of thousands of paragon points people have lost because they have paragon 10 for well over a year.

Are we to be penalised for being efficient players?

Hello. 

Regarding Crystals, my reply remains the same. Current bonuses existing in the game are quite high, and we are not planning to increase Crystals bonuses for now.

As for Paragon Points, devs're planning to add new Paragon Levels. So, you'll be able to use the Points to you have.

Jul 24, 2017, 09:4507/24/17
02/29/16

brunsonthomas said:

Hello

I am not sure if it has been suggested yet, so here goes. Could there be a global search feature. If I know a player's name but not the league or if tey are even in a league, how do I locate them? The only way I know now of finding someone is search through each league. If they are not in a league they are virtually impossible to find.

Hello.

I agree with LIMAD in this case. Such Search option can be abused, and some players can use it for negative purposes.

If you would like to contact a player who wrote interesting BGs guide, you can always send him a PM.
Jul 24, 2017, 10:0807/24/17
02/29/16

Lord Mark said:

Hy !

I think it is a good thing to make it possible to upgrade more at OBELISK of POWER.

I have upgraded MAX all my units I train ...and i have an excess of skulls.

Why do u give this skulls if we cant use them  ?

It is hard to get skulls...I think this Update will be a good thing for all players ...coiners and non coiners.

At this moment the training time is ridiculous high !

20 days for few units...

Hello :)

You can speed up training Unit time not only via Obelisk of Power, but via Dragon Stone or different Black Market Items, for example.

As for unused Skull Runes, our devs're working on the feature that will allow to use Items you don't need.

Jul 24, 2017, 14:2407/24/17
11/27/14

Alina Phoenix said:

Lord Mark said:

Hy !

I think it is a good thing to make it possible to upgrade more at OBELISK of POWER.

It is hard to get skulls...I think this Update will be a good thing for all players ...coiners and non coiners.

20 days for few units...

You can speed up training Unit time not only via Obelisk of Power, but via Dragon Stone or different Black Market Items, for example.

As for unused Skull Runes, our devs're working on the feature that will allow to use Items you don't need.

I was asking to upgrade more then 12% at Obelisk...

Please dont insult me !
Jul 24, 2017, 16:5407/24/17
Jul 24, 2017, 16:54(edited)
03/22/16
Since the developers will not move the Mar'eth Quest completion notification could they at least put an X to close it and deal with the Mar'eth later? The X would at least allow someone in a time critical situation to have the option of dealing with it later.
Jul 24, 2017, 19:5407/24/17
12/18/14
Alina Phoenix said:

Stewart_KT1 said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Jezebel said:

Crystals - it took me over 2 1/2 years to get level 12 crystals - now that i have them crystals are useless maybe we could have the level of crystals increased to 15?

Hi :) There are still a lot of players who don't have event Level 12 Crystals :)

And there are people who have 2 lvl 12 in each type. i takes about 1024 lvl 1 to make a lvl 12 so may as well add it now.

And what about the tens of thousands of paragon points people have lost because they have paragon 10 for well over a year.

Hello. 

Regarding Crystals, my reply remains the same. Current bonuses existing in the game are quite high, and we are not planning to increase Crystals bonuses for now.

As for Paragon Points, devs're planning to add new Paragon Levels. So, you'll be able to use the Points to you have.

we wont because they are not added to your black market once you reach paragon 10 so all the ones we have earned have vanished into the internet abyss never to be found again
Jul 24, 2017, 19:5607/24/17
12/18/14
Alina Phoenix said:

Jezebel said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Jezebel said:

Weor's Protection should be like Oberon's protection - if someone hits and immediately applies a Weor's Protection anyone that has been attacked or fireballed by this person should be able to retaliate

The problem being there are players too afraid to use their troops for pvp so they send out 10 fireballs then put up a weor's protection to avoid retaliation - also the ability to send more than one fireball at a time should be removed - lazy players who can't take the time to raid and build then actually use their troops for pvp should not be rewarded with protection 

Hello.

Before releasing Fireballs, our devs made sure it would not become a game changer. It can only be used once; there is a limit on how often it can be deployed; there is an experience level requirement that will not allow situations when the feature can be easily abused.

So, at the moment they're not planning to change anything to the Fireball mechanics itself.

But, they're thinking about creating an Item that will help to protect your Castle from Fireball, but will work a litte bit different than Weor's Protection.

what defines abuse? some people fire 10 sets of 10 fireballs then put on a weor's protection .... so using 100 fireballs in a matter of minutes is not abuse?
Jul 24, 2017, 23:3907/24/17
04/11/15

Hi,

As the game seems to be evolving, maybe there can be a Master Thief with sub thieves.  1 master and let us say 10 Thieves sent for a raid gets 50k etc.  This would give another category to level up, etc.. 

Then they can be broken into their own category, Like Spies and I will stop sending them in raids and against BG's because they are classed under Offense.     LOL
Jul 25, 2017, 05:4307/25/17
11/27/14

Hy!

It is very good that u inserted the notification of the League Packs .

Can we have a button OPEN ALL ?

Jul 25, 2017, 07:3307/25/17
02/29/16

Lord Mark said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Lord Mark said:

Hy !

20 days for few units...

Please dont insult me !

Hello, my Lord.

I didn't want to insult you in any way. 

Devs are not planning to increase this Bonus. 

Still, they're planning to change the Unit training Queue in such a way that you'll be able to choose which Queue you would like to boost.

Jul 25, 2017, 07:3607/25/17
02/29/16

brunsonthomas said:

Since the developers will not move the Mar'eth Quest completion notification could they at least put an X to close it and deal with the Mar'eth later? The X would at least allow someone in a time critical situation to have the option of dealing with it later.

Devs agreed to re-consider their decision regarding Mar'eth Quest completion notification window.

There is a chance they will remove it or show it on the right corner of the screen.

Jul 25, 2017, 07:3707/25/17
02/29/16

Jezebel said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Stewart_KT1 said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Jezebel said:

Hello. 

we wont because they are not added to your black market once you reach paragon 10 so all the ones we have earned have vanished into the internet abyss never to be found again

Hi. 

Once the new Levels are added, all the Points that are currently stored in our system, will be added to the Black market.
Jul 25, 2017, 07:5707/25/17
02/29/16

Jezebel said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Jezebel said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Jezebel said:

Hello.

what defines abuse? some people fire 10 sets of 10 fireballs then put on a weor's protection .... so using 100 fireballs in a matter of minutes is not abuse?

It's possible to send up to 10 Wrath of Weor at a time.

After a player has sent 10 Wrath of Weor, he must wait 2.5 hours to send again, just like a regular raid. So, how the player can send 100 Fireballs to one Castle in one minute?

To decrease damage from Fireballs, keep your Units in Catacombs or use Weor's Protection.

Jul 25, 2017, 08:0107/25/17
02/29/16

Crom said:

Hi,

As the game seems to be evolving, maybe there can be a Master Thief with sub thieves.  1 master and let us say 10 Thieves sent for a raid gets 50k etc.  This would give another category to level up, etc.. 

Then they can be broken into their own category, Like Spies and I will stop sending them in raids and against BG's because they are classed under Offense.     LOL

Hi :)

I don't get quite well what the role of Master Thief will be.

Would you give more details on it? 
Jul 25, 2017, 11:4207/25/17
02/29/16

Lord Mark said:

Hy!

Hello.

You'll be able to open all League Chests at once when you have 20+ of them.

As for League Reward Packs, we forwarded this suggestion to devs. For now, you can use Open next button: 

Jul 25, 2017, 14:3907/25/17
11/27/14

Alina Phoenix said:

Lord Mark said:

Hy!

Hello.

You'll be able to open all League Chests at once when you have 20+ of them.

As for League Reward Packs, we forwarded this suggestion to devs. For now, you can use Open next button: 

Yes! 

I see two solutions:

1. Create the Open All button

2. Modify the Open Next in a Open All button.

Thank u my Lady !

Jul 25, 2017, 14:4507/25/17
Jul 26, 2017, 02:54(edited)
11/27/14

Alina Phoenix said:

Lord Mark said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Lord Mark said:

Hy !

20 days for few units...

Please dont insult me !

Hello, my Lord.

I didn't want to insult you in any way. 

Devs are not planning to increase this Bonus. 

Still, they're planning to change the Unit training Queue in such a way that you'll be able to choose which Queue you would like to boost.

That does not help ...I do only 1 type of unit in every queue.

And by boost you mean saphires...aka VISA!

PAY and PLAY ...

Let the players evolve by playing the game...not just via VISA and MATERCARD
Jul 25, 2017, 21:2807/25/17
12/18/14

Alina Phoenix said:

Jezebel said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Jezebel said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Jezebel said:

Hello.

After a player has sent 10 Wrath of Weor, he must wait 2.5 hours to send again, just like a regular raid. So, how the player can send 100 Fireballs to one Castle in one minute?

To decrease damage from Fireballs, keep your Units in Catacombs or use Weor's Protection.

that is incorrect a player can use up to 10 in one toss so they can send 100 fireballs in a matter of minutes - we start our day with 10 opportunities to use wrath of weor each one we can send 10 fireballs which = 100  - they re-accumulate like raids every 2.5 hours 

by saying to keep our units in catacombs you have just proven there is NO reason to purchase fortifications since we should just not defend our castles at any time because of abuse of the coined items you have introduced to the game

you have eliminated castle guards (red dragons, trolls etc)  from fortification discounts so in order to make fireballs less appealing they should be eliminated from unit discount offers - players should have to pay FULL price for wrath of weor at all times 
Jul 26, 2017, 09:3207/26/17
02/29/16

Jezebel said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Jezebel said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Jezebel said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Jezebel said:

Hello.

that is incorrect a player can use up to 10 in one toss so they can send 100 fireballs in a matter of minutes - we start our day with 10 opportunities to use wrath of weor each one we can send 10 fireballs which = 100  - they re-accumulate like raids every 2.5 hours 

by saying to keep our units in catacombs you have just proven there is NO reason to purchase fortifications since we should just not defend our castles at any time because of abuse of the coined items you have introduced to the game

you have eliminated castle guards (red dragons, trolls etc)  from fortification discounts so in order to make fireballs less appealing they should be eliminated from unit discount offers - players should have to pay FULL price for wrath of weor at all times 

Hello, Jezebel.

According to the last information I have from devs regarding Fireballs, they're planning to create some new Unit that can be used against Fireballs.

Many players also suggested it when we asked their feedback regarding new Units that can be added to the game.

Let's be patient and see what Units will appear :)

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.