All Categories

Your Suggestions - 2

Your Suggestions - 2

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Jul 17, 2017, 18:0807/17/17
03/22/16
The Mar'eth quest completion popups should be made possible to  ignore. Have the quest completion popup for seconds then just have the green check mark appear next to the Mar'eth and Divine Quests Icon. If needed simply put a second check mark indicating there are both type of quests to be checked after next battle.
Jul 19, 2017, 06:3807/19/17
01/11/16

Special offers not what they were once. You add these sketches, dragon stones, hero keys, wands, or crystal coffers. These only need to be offered once every 2 months or so.

More troops in offers and less garbage would be more useful. 
Jul 19, 2017, 06:4007/19/17
01/11/16
I could see Special offers with class 4 mythical equipment useful to offer.   
Jul 19, 2017, 08:2207/19/17
02/29/16

Gadheras said:

As talking aobut items. How about make it possible to MERGE two maxed items together to create a higher grade one?

Hello :) 

We don't plan to add this feature in the near future. 

We think that current amount of grades is enough.
Jul 19, 2017, 08:2907/19/17
02/29/16

brunsonthomas said:

The Hamlets and Settlements have become PVP traps. Could they be modified similar to raids. Make it so that a limited number can be attacked if already owned. This would reduce the number of times that a overwhelming force can raid Hamlets especially. The new Mar'eth quests have made it necessary to try to capture Hamlets but players still use them as PVP.

We won't change the main mechanics of Hamlets, but some Item may appear in the future that will make it easier to keep them :) 
Jul 19, 2017, 08:3507/19/17
Jul 19, 2017, 08:36(edited)
02/29/16

Anjesayo said:

Alina Phoenix said:

brunsonthomas said:

How about a Maranian Amulet duplicator in a manufacturing plant? The higher the level the greater the percentage they add to your total.

A Sapphire field Farmer who generates Sapphires from a sapphire field, up to 5 per castle.

A medal creator who manufactures medals from resources in a foundry.

A sketch maker who creates sketches in a breezy loft.

This would give new buildings for many other types of characters.

Including moat makers, bridge builders for the Moats, explosives manufacturers, explosive device installers, explosive ordinance disposal units, farm saboteurs, industrial espionage members, riot inciters, rocket makers, and the list can just keep growing.

It's quite a big changes to the game. Our devs have many different ideas for global features that are to be implemented in the future.

Also, there are other ways in the game to get Sapphires, Medals and Sketches. 
How about just the buildings and moats.  I think a moat would be cool

These are still quite big features. Our developers have a lot of cool big features in their backlog, but they cannot implement all of them at once. So, unfortunately, we don’t accept such suggestions for now.

Jul 19, 2017, 08:3707/19/17
02/29/16

Jezebel said:

Crystals - it took me over 2 1/2 years to get level 12 crystals - now that i have them crystals are useless maybe we could have the level of crystals increased to 15?

Hi :) There are still a lot of players who don't have event Level 12 Crystals :)

We think that 12 Levels are enough for now :)  
Jul 19, 2017, 08:3807/19/17
02/29/16

brunsonthomas said:

The Mar'eth quest completion popups should be made possible to  ignore. Have the quest completion popup for seconds then just have the green check mark appear next to the Mar'eth and Divine Quests Icon. If needed simply put a second check mark indicating there are both type of quests to be checked after next battle.

You can check the update regarding suggestions for Mar'eth Quests in this post :) 
Jul 19, 2017, 08:4007/19/17
02/29/16

cat in the hat said:

Special offers not what they were once. You add these sketches, dragon stones, hero keys, wands, or crystal coffers. These only need to be offered once every 2 months or so.

More troops in offers and less garbage would be more useful. 

Special Offers appear according to a set algorithm which is constantly evolving. 

Offers are constantly changing, and you need just wait for the one that suits your needs.

Jul 19, 2017, 17:2507/19/17
07/11/13

Can we have an updated list of:

What has been passed to developers

What feature is not in the plans for the near future.

Makes it easier so no double posting :)

Jul 20, 2017, 09:5407/20/17
02/29/16

Skycooldude said:

Can we have an updated list of:

What has been passed to developers

What feature is not in the plans for the near future.

Makes it easier so no double posting :)

Suggestions forwarded to devs can be checked here.

Suggestions that will not be implemented in the game can be found here.

We're planning to have a meeting with our devs regarding new suggestions soon.

Once it's held, I'll update the topis with the new info :) 

Jul 20, 2017, 13:4307/20/17
12/18/14
Weor's Protection should be like Oberon's protection - if someone hits and immediately applies a Weor's Protection anyone that has been attacked or fireballed by this person should be able to retaliate
Jul 20, 2017, 15:0407/20/17
05/07/15

My suggestion(s) goes as follows: 

A. Can you put a DE (Darkening Essence) Check-Box in the statistics tab for Captains and Marshalls? Take the one out of the embassy, ( or leave it) but put an additional one in the statistics tab. It is too hard to see who has the correct amounts of defense and if they have Darkening access by flipping Back and forth between the embassy page and the statistics. This would speed up the process because they could just look at the amounts and the check box.

B. 2. Can you Add a level 11 -20 paragon statistics? for all those that are finished with 10 our paragon points are being wasted and no urge to buy any. I am currently at 16,500 paragon points and they are being wasted because I’m past level 10.

C. For this new recent update on walls 6-10, could we have each ones different colors for each level of walls so others can identify them?

D. In Total Domination and Pirates, we get WAY better relics. Can we have some of those here, on Stormfall? For example, {New Relic} = -10% Calvary training time, or {New Relic} +5% castle defense; does not expire.

Thank You for your Time.

BH

Jul 21, 2017, 10:1907/21/17
02/29/16

Jezebel said:

Weor's Protection should be like Oberon's protection - if someone hits and immediately applies a Weor's Protection anyone that has been attacked or fireballed by this person should be able to retaliate

But in this case Weor's Protection will lose one of its main features.

If a player activates it, nobody can attacks him. 
Jul 21, 2017, 10:4607/21/17
02/29/16

BlackHawk said:

My suggestion(s) goes as follows: 

A. Can you put a DE (Darkening Essence) Check-Box in the statistics tab for Captains and Marshalls? Take the one out of the embassy, ( or leave it) but put an additional one in the statistics tab. It is too hard to see who has the correct amounts of defense and if they have Darkening access by flipping Back and forth between the embassy page and the statistics. This would speed up the process because they could just look at the amounts and the check box.

B. 2. Can you Add a level 11 -20 paragon statistics? for all those that are finished with 10 our paragon points are being wasted and no urge to buy any. I am currently at 16,500 paragon points and they are being wasted because I’m past level 10.

C. For this new recent update on walls 6-10, could we have each ones different colors for each level of walls so others can identify them?

D. In Total Domination and Pirates, we get WAY better relics. Can we have some of those here, on Stormfall? For example, {New Relic} = -10% Calvary training time, or {New Relic} +5% castle defense; does not expire.

Thank You for your Time.

BH

Thanks for your suggestions.

A. I have forwarded this suggestion to devs.

B. We're planning to add new Paragon Levels. Unfortunately, don't have ETA for now.

C. In this update we decided to focus on the functionality of the new feature. But maybe devs will change the design in the future updates.

D. Different games can have different features. In Stormfall we can have features that're not present in Total Domination.

Devs're not planning to add new Relics to Stormfall for now.

Jul 21, 2017, 15:2207/21/17
12/18/14
Alina Phoenix said:

Jezebel said:

But in this case Weor's Protection will lose one of its main features.

If a player activates it, nobody can attacks him. 
The problem being there are players too afraid to use their troops for pvp so they send out 10 fireballs then put up a weor's protection to avoid retaliation - also the ability to send more than one fireball at a time should be removed - lazy players who can't take the time to raid and build then actually use their troops for pvp should not be rewarded with protection 
Jul 22, 2017, 02:1807/22/17
Jul 22, 2017, 02:20(edited)
03/20/14

Alina Phoenix said:

Jezebel said:

Crystals - it took me over 2 1/2 years to get level 12 crystals - now that i have them crystals are useless maybe we could have the level of crystals increased to 15?

Hi :) There are still a lot of players who don't have event Level 12 Crystals :)

We think that 12 Levels are enough for now :)  

And there are people who have 2 lvl 12 in each type. i takes about 1024 lvl 1 to make a lvl 12 so may as well add it now.

And what about the tens of thousands of paragon points people have lost because they have paragon 10 for well over a year.

Are we to be penalised for being efficient players?
Jul 22, 2017, 16:5607/22/17
03/22/16

Hello

I am not sure if it has been suggested yet, so here goes. Could there be a global search feature. If I know a player's name but not the league or if tey are even in a league, how do I locate them? The only way I know now of finding someone is search through each league. If they are not in a league they are virtually impossible to find.
Jul 22, 2017, 20:0707/22/17
03/22/16
Limad said:

brunsonthomas said:

Hello

I am not sure if it has been suggested yet, so here goes. Could there be a global search feature. If I know a player's name but not the league or if tey are even in a league, how do I locate them? The only way I know now of finding someone is search through each league. If they are not in a league they are virtually impossible to find.
Who's in your bad books?
Actually I am trying to find friends that have changed leagues and other people with interesting posts about Battlegrounds.
Jul 22, 2017, 22:2607/22/17
11/27/14

Hy !

I think it is a good thing to make it possible to upgrade more at OBELISK of POWER.

I have upgraded MAX all my units I train ...and i have an excess of skulls.

Why do u give this skulls if we cant use them  ?

It is hard to get skulls...I think this Update will be a good thing for all players ...coiners and non coiners.

At this moment the training time is ridiculous high !

20 days for few units...

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.