Your Suggestions - 2

Your Suggestions - 2

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Jul 11, 2017, 09:0507/11/17
02/29/16

brunsonthomas said:

How about a Maranian Amulet duplicator in a manufacturing plant? The higher the level the greater the percentage they add to your total.

A Sapphire field Farmer who generates Sapphires from a sapphire field, up to 5 per castle.

A medal creator who manufactures medals from resources in a foundry.

A sketch maker who creates sketches in a breezy loft.

This would give new buildings for many other types of characters.

Including moat makers, bridge builders for the Moats, explosives manufacturers, explosive device installers, explosive ordinance disposal units, farm saboteurs, industrial espionage members, riot inciters, rocket makers, and the list can just keep growing.

Hello :)

It's quite a big changes to the game. Our devs have many different ideas for global features that are to be implemented in the future.

Also, there are other ways in the game to get Sapphires, Medals and Sketches. 
Jul 11, 2017, 09:0607/11/17
02/29/16

sison said:

Recourses requests should have room to write the player why he/she asks recourses somethng like attack/deffense requests

Why do you we need this feature?

It's up to each player to decide what for to use the Resources.
Jul 11, 2017, 09:0907/11/17
02/29/16

Loki said:

The Mar'eth quests are getting more and more frustrating. It happened 4 or 5 times that I couldnt get the reward for completing all 5 daily Mar'eth quests because of ONE shit quest. It's the quest to be in the top 10 of league mission ranking. League mission starts between 11 and 12 am MEST. We are a multi national league. So sometimes it's not possible to finish the league mission at the same day. It's not a technical bug but a mistake of conception. And every time I dont get the reward (Weor's protection). This is very frustrating. Or you can not compete with your leaguemates because league mission was completed before you can participate.

The problem is the late start of daily league mission and that the rewards of Mar'eth quests are not collected automatically. Maybe a change of the quest would be more suitable. If the daily league quest is finished 75% would also give you the reward. The league mission must start at the same time as Mar'eth quests. Or give us 6 daily Mar'eth quests, but only 5 of them have to be completed for reward.

Also there could be a variety of rewards like sketches, tokens.

We already forwarded the feedback regarding Mar'eth quests to our devs.

They'll check it :) 

Jul 11, 2017, 09:2607/11/17
Alina Phenix said:

sison said:

Recourses requests should have room to write the player why he/she asks recourses somethng like attack/deffense requests

i need it because everyone can find recourse ,only if someone has a serious reason we should help him/her so he/she should explain,if he has time to do some raids etc no reason to help,it would be helpful anyway to see if the reason our teamate request it is serious
Jul 11, 2017, 18:3807/11/17
Jul 11, 2017, 18:40(edited)

i would like to see assasin spier built with recourses apart from maranian amulets.

Assasin spiers is useful in the game but maranan amulates need time to be claimed.

Build assasin spiers or a spiers that kill other spiers like assasin spiers using  recourses apart from amulets will improve the game

Jul 12, 2017, 17:2407/12/17
12/18/14
sison said:

Alina Phenix said:

sison said:

i need it because everyone can find recourse ,only if someone has a serious reason we should help him/her so he/she should explain,if he has time to do some raids etc no reason to help,it would be helpful anyway to see if the reason our teamate request it is serious
also if you send food to someone who is offline and they are running negative food it will be gone and wasted when they get back - food should be sent via requests in chat so it can be used and not wasted
Jul 12, 2017, 17:2707/12/17
12/18/14

http://prntscr.com/fuuzib

that quest should be to upgrade a class II or higher equipment item - why would we waste moon coins to upgrade a class II if we are upgrading class IV?

Jul 13, 2017, 08:2107/13/17
02/29/16

sison said:

Alina Phenix said:

sison said:

Thanks for clarification :) I forwarded this suggestion to devs.

Jul 13, 2017, 08:4407/13/17
02/29/16

sison said:

i would like to see assasin spier built with recourses apart from maranian amulets.

Assasin spiers is useful in the game but maranan amulates need time to be claimed.

Build assasin spiers or a spiers that kill other spiers like assasin spiers using  recourses apart from amulets will improve the game

From the very beginning we added these Units to be trained for Maranian Amulets, and it's their feature. 

So, we're not planning to change it.

Jul 13, 2017, 08:4807/13/17
02/29/16

Jezebel said:

that quest should be to upgrade a class II or higher equipment item - why would we waste moon coins to upgrade a class II if we are upgrading class IV?

> that quest should be to upgrade a class II or higher equipment item 

But it's already for upgrading a Class II Equipment :) 

Jul 13, 2017, 17:0907/13/17
01/21/16
I would like to see some ability to defend a hamlet.  Either an item to provide hamlet protection for a period of time or the ability to setup defenses at a hamlet to provide a percentage multiplier like a castle.  Maybe setting up the defenses is part of the initial 5 minutes when nothing is being accumulated and then the defenses kick in after the setup time.  
Jul 13, 2017, 18:1407/13/17

I have 4 suggestions:

#1 Make reinforcing and sending scrolls to league members easier. When you view warriors in you league you can click a little button for actions. However, you can only either write them a letter or add them to your contacts. I would suggest add a button to reinforce their castle and/or send them a scroll. This would make the game more enjoyable for me as I like to keep troops in all my league member’s castles for support and send a few to each daily. It’s really a grind otherwise and is a pain.

#2 Make it so you can obtain more Maranian Amulets daily. It’s hardly worth it at this point. Only 2200 or so daily is nothing. I not saying make it easier, a tough way to get them would be fine with me. Maybe a hyper expensive building that produces them and the ability to make more altars. You guys have a bunch of cool creature that are locked away, unused for the most part, because of this. Although I’ve said the above, it’s ok if you don’t add this. I understand if you think it’s balanced ATM but you ask for suggestions so here’s my thoughts.

#3 Take out obtaining resources from Hamlets as tasks that need to be completed for events OR for Mar’eth quests. It’s well known that none hold hamlets for long. This is largely due to the events given every few hours (NOT the tournaments. The Hamlet tournaments are great because you still earn points when you troops die after only 1-2 minutes of collection resources) because some require you to take out hamlets held by others. If you took out the Mar’eth quests that would also be ok but Hamlets wouldn’t be used as much as if you took out the other. I understand that both of these are supposed to encourage you to use hamlets but it’s NOT WORKING every hates those Hamlets and the quests that go along with ‘em.

#4 Take out the Mar’eth quest that requires you to place in the top 10 for your league ranking in league quest. The reason for this is, when you are challenging another league, you can’t do this. That’s just messed up and really gets under my skin. I really like the idea for this quest, make all league members more active in seeking to do well in the league quest, but it should at least not pop up as a quest if you are challenging another league that day.

Jul 14, 2017, 04:1607/14/17
Jul 14, 2017, 04:23(edited)
12/18/14

Alina Phoenix said:

Jezebel said:

its to upgrade a class II equipment to level 3 or higher - class III and class IV equipment should be included

all my equipment as with many others is class IV and the number of moon coins to upgrade these is high so like many other players I would not waste them on a lower class item just to make the quest therefore I am basically excluded from ever completing it
Jul 14, 2017, 07:5707/14/17
02/29/16

aaronloo said:

I would like to see some ability to defend a hamlet.  Either an item to provide hamlet protection for a period of time or the ability to setup defenses at a hamlet to provide a percentage multiplier like a castle.  Maybe setting up the defenses is part of the initial 5 minutes when nothing is being accumulated and then the defenses kick in after the setup time.  

Hello :) We already had a similar suggestion to add a 15-minute protection on Hamlets. 

It was rejected as Stormfall: Age of War is a highly competitive war strategy game. Players would use this feature to avoid any fights on Hamlets just by sending Units each 15 minutes. In this game, you need to fight for everything! Without battles the game would lose its sense.

Jul 14, 2017, 08:5407/14/17
02/29/16

SimeonWhite said:

I have 4 suggestions:

#1 Make reinforcing and sending scrolls to league members easier. When you view warriors in you league you can click a little button for actions. However, you can only either write them a letter or add them to your contacts. I would suggest add a button to reinforce their castle and/or send them a scroll. This would make the game more enjoyable for me as I like to keep troops in all my league member’s castles for support and send a few to each daily. It’s really a grind otherwise and is a pain.

#2 Make it so you can obtain more Maranian Amulets daily. It’s hardly worth it at this point. Only 2200 or so daily is nothing. I not saying make it easier, a tough way to get them would be fine with me. Maybe a hyper expensive building that produces them and the ability to make more altars. You guys have a bunch of cool creature that are locked away, unused for the most part, because of this. Although I’ve said the above, it’s ok if you don’t add this. I understand if you think it’s balanced ATM but you ask for suggestions so here’s my thoughts.

#3 Take out obtaining resources from Hamlets as tasks that need to be completed for events OR for Mar’eth quests. It’s well known that none hold hamlets for long. This is largely due to the events given every few hours (NOT the tournaments. The Hamlet tournaments are great because you still earn points when you troops die after only 1-2 minutes of collection resources) because some require you to take out hamlets held by others. If you took out the Mar’eth quests that would also be ok but Hamlets wouldn’t be used as much as if you took out the other. I understand that both of these are supposed to encourage you to use hamlets but it’s NOT WORKING every hates those Hamlets and the quests that go along with ‘em.

#4 Take out the Mar’eth quest that requires you to place in the top 10 for your league ranking in league quest. The reason for this is, when you are challenging another league, you can’t do this. That’s just messed up and really gets under my skin. I really like the idea for this quest, make all league members more active in seeking to do well in the league quest, but it should at least not pop up as a quest if you are challenging another league that day.

Thanks for your suggestions :) 

#1 I've forwarded it to devs.

#2 There was a suggestion to add Maranian Amulets as a reward for Daily Quests, but devs rejected it and added them as a Reward to Tournaments.

#3 and #4 This feedback regarding Mar’eth quests was already forwarded to devs. They will check it and maybe some Mar’eth quests will be updated.

Jul 14, 2017, 08:5607/14/17
02/29/16

Jezebel said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Jezebel said:

its to upgrade a class II equipment to level 3 or higher - class III and class IV equipment should be included

all my equipment as with many others is class IV and the number of moon coins to upgrade these is high so like many other players I would not waste them on a lower class item just to make the quest therefore I am basically excluded from ever completing it

I see, thanks for clarification :) 

This feedback was already forwarded to devs as well as the one that was given by SimeonWhite.

Our devs will check it :) 

Jul 14, 2017, 10:1307/14/17
07/25/15

Alina Phoenix said:

Jezebel said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Jezebel said:

I see, thanks for clarification :) 

This feedback was already forwarded to devs as well as the one that was given by SimeonWhite.

Our devs will check it :) 

As talking aobut items. How about make it possible to MERGE two maxed items together to create a higher grade one?
Jul 14, 2017, 16:4607/14/17
03/22/16
The Hamlets and Settlements have become PVP traps. Could they be modified similar to raids. Make it so that a limited number can be attacked if already owned. This would reduce the number of times that a overwhelming force can raid Hamlets especially. The new Mar'eth quests have made it necessary to try to capture Hamlets but players still use them as PVP.
Jul 16, 2017, 01:0207/16/17
03/27/17
Alina Phoenix said:

brunsonthomas said:

How about a Maranian Amulet duplicator in a manufacturing plant? The higher the level the greater the percentage they add to your total.

A Sapphire field Farmer who generates Sapphires from a sapphire field, up to 5 per castle.

A medal creator who manufactures medals from resources in a foundry.

A sketch maker who creates sketches in a breezy loft.

This would give new buildings for many other types of characters.

Including moat makers, bridge builders for the Moats, explosives manufacturers, explosive device installers, explosive ordinance disposal units, farm saboteurs, industrial espionage members, riot inciters, rocket makers, and the list can just keep growing.

It's quite a big changes to the game. Our devs have many different ideas for global features that are to be implemented in the future.

Also, there are other ways in the game to get Sapphires, Medals and Sketches. 
How about just the buildings and moats.  I think a moat would be cool
Jul 16, 2017, 20:5507/16/17
12/18/14
Crystals - it took me over 2 1/2 years to get level 12 crystals - now that i have them crystals are useless maybe we could have the level of crystals increased to 15?
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.