This topic is closed

Your Suggestions - 2

492 Replies
Zender
27 June, 2017, 10:55 PM UTC

Two things-

1) it would be cool to buy moats. there is a lot you could do with it- put creatures in the moat that can stop certain offenders  etc., or whatever. 


2) it would also be cool to have a barricade , or something like it, that can be applied only when under attack, that gives the castle like an extra 30 secs before the attack hits to put away/bring out troops and maybe reinforcements to  arrive. keeping the time short, and only being able to use 1 for each attack would assure fair play. The item would in essence be a barricade that the attacking troops have to push through before they attack.



UTC +4:00
Thunder
29 June, 2017, 4:17 PM UTC

What about adding some glory points and/or tomes to the Capture the Flag Tournament rewards?  Seems a natural reward for a fortress based event ... 

Maybe incorporate those rewards into activity level somehow?  This tourney is pretty uneventful in general on server 3 and is over in about 5 minutes ...

Thunder ---- Synergy/SRD - Where the whole is greater than the simple sum of its parts !
UTC -6:00
Ghostrick_mage
29 June, 2017, 5:36 PM UTC

suggestion for an extra league quest reward:

would it be possible to add a 5th tier above the elite tier into the league quests with a reward of a legendary or a few dragons or something similar. obviously the points needed will have to be a decent amount so for example 30k units trained is needed for elite tier so maybe 60k units trained for the 5th tier "legendary tier could be the name" 


i ask for this because nowadays it takes most leagues less than 3 hours to complete any league quest they get and it would be fun to have extra rewards to look forward to getting. i have already gotten some response in game saying it would be a good idea.

thanks for reading the post and i look forward to hearing from you
UTC +0:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
30 June, 2017, 3:37 PM UTC
brunsonthomas said:

One thing many find frustrating is the lack of decorative items that may be used to improve castle looks as well as improve castle stats. Could we have some more decorative items and have Oberon's castle made to look better than a level 50 character in the game.
I'll pass this, thanks :) 
UTC +2:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
30 June, 2017, 3:38 PM UTC
brunsonthomas said:

Could we add a line on the outside of our castle. This would be for alliance names,  coalition names, or NAPS or any other name for leagues cooperating. It is extremely difficult getting all league members to change their name or Hero Name each time Alliances change. Either another line or come up with a number of symbols that can be added to existing lines that Marshals can choose from so their players can easily identify Leagues not to attack or have an easier way to find targets.



Can you please show this on a screenshot? Thanks. 
UTC +2:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
30 June, 2017, 3:42 PM UTC
Anjesayo said:

I'd like to have more choices to decorate my castle.  More water features, a horse barn, or a tavern, different trees?  I know its a war strategy game, but I use flag with grass to look like trees.  A lot of kings lived decadently while sending their soldiers off to war, and home needs to be a home worth coming home to.


I'm not believing that any decoration needs to have fat stats or anything... I am asking for choices :)


Side note...what building is that in the far right corner of Lord Oberon's castle?   I want it!

Thank you, I'll pass this :) 
UTC +2:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
30 June, 2017, 3:44 PM UTC
Crom said:

Not sure if it has been asked before, when you get these,



And you are asked this question,



Can we have this option added?



Then afterwards, when you click on the apply button, your reward is automatically applied to your account, and you move on.  Pretty sure you can set the default to reask after ever update, so people have to confirm again that they agree.
As far as I can see, not all players would like to see such a feature. 
UTC +2:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
30 June, 2017, 3:47 PM UTC

Sudipta Moitra said:


Can we have more frequent discounted Sapphire and army packs.it helps to rebuild faster. 

Discounts appear according to a set algorithm which is constantly evolving. Several departments work on the development of that algorithm and they rely on analytics data, marketing research and other information they receive through their research channels. 

UTC +2:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
30 June, 2017, 3:48 PM UTC

joecam7 said:


I would like to see an item added that would be used to reset Eagles Nest quest back to default. This is an item I would be willing to purchase.

Can you please specify this idea? 


UTC +2:00
sison
30 June, 2017, 5:55 PM UTC

hello my responese to this link


https://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/suggestions/35979_your-suggestions---2-2/?post=334522



personally i did nt say i disagree with this suggestion ,i said it is good idea of course it is impossible to pass as it is thats why i said that players could receive automatically the available packets once they log in


its not bad the idea of the guy it is something i have also requested in the past,collect one by one the packets is silly ,thats a fact and many players would agree
UTC +0:00
sison
2 July, 2017, 3:40 PM UTC
option captains and leader to recall automatically all league troop from fortress or beacon without waitting the players do it one by one(in this case of course the troop will be auto-hidden)
UTC +0:00
brunsonthomas
2 July, 2017, 5:52 PM UTC

sison said:


option captains and leader to recall automatically all league troop from fortress or beacon without waitting the players do it one by one(in this case of course the troop will be auto-hidden)

This has been suggested many times and shot down each time. Plarium does not want to give league officers that power. It is to easily abused by a discontented officer.


https://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/suggestions/26330_suggestions-that-will-not-be-implemented-in-the-game-/?post=146753

number 21

UTC +5:00
sison
2 July, 2017, 6:04 PM UTC
brunsonthomas said:

sison said:


option captains and leader to recall automatically all league troop from fortress or beacon without waitting the players do it one by one(in this case of course the troop will be auto-hidden)

This has been suggested many times and shot down each time. Plarium does not want to give league officers that power. It is to easily abused by a discontented officer.


https://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/suggestions/26330_suggestions-that-will-not-be-implemented-in-the-game-/?post=146753

number 21

thanks brunsho i did nt know it
UTC +0:00
Limad
3 July, 2017, 8:38 PM UTC

Hey Brunson, I'm just curious, given that the ability doesn't exist, how is it too easily abused by discontented officers? 


Eugenia's reasons for not allowing this ability are as follows; 


21. Allowing League Leaders to send their League members’ troops from Beacons back to their owners. Troops are the property of their Lords, and controlling other players’ armies is against our rules. Moreover, some players may use this possibility to harm a League or pass Beacons to other Leagues.


My Marshall can send my offensive troops at the beacon back to my catacombs - that's controlling other people's armies. 

I can send troops to any player on the map and they can send them back - that's controlling other peoples armies. 


I reckon if i was a discontented Captain I'd spend more time leaking information about Beacon def rather than...what? Sending everyone's troops back to their catacombs so the Beacon could be taken at no loss to the league I'm supposedly discontented with? 


But again, the answer to that is to know your Captains. 


Just curious, any Marshall's on here who wouldn't like the ability to return def to players catacombs?


Any players on here who wouldn't want / trust their Captains or Marshall with the ability to return Beacon def? 

Hola!
UTC -12:00
tissetass
3 July, 2017, 8:41 PM UTC

Please make this game a little less vonurable to losing you connection. The reason I am many people dont spend mush money is that if you are unlucky and loose your Internet connection when you forces are on a marsh then you might lose it all. 

In all honesty tit should not bee posible to kill offensive tropes with offense. And when you siege someone the defensive trops should stay there and offencive trops should return to you catacombs. But you just see all the money you make when some of these players by back what they have lost. 

You dont think about people who quit the game when this happens or the people who dont want to invest money on something you will lose due to a faulty Internet connection or power loss. Yeah it still happens in 2017.


UTC +2:00
Limad
3 July, 2017, 8:51 PM UTC
Eugenia Misura said:

Crom said:

Not sure if it has been asked before, when you get these,



And you are asked this question,



Can we have this option added?



Then afterwards, when you click on the apply button, your reward is automatically applied to your account, and you move on.  Pretty sure you can set the default to reask after ever update, so people have to confirm again that they agree.
As far as I can see, not all players would like to see such a feature. 
Crom, I hope you don't mind if I reword the suggestion a bit. The basic ask is that when you click on a Reward pack it gets applied without any additional popups. The rewards are unchanging, no-one needs to see an additional popup telling them they've gotten the basic / standard / whatever reward. They also don't need to be asked if they want to apply all rewards at once. This is true for about 99.99% of the player base. I've left it off 100% because some people are just weird and might enjoy carpal tunnel. 
Hola!
UTC -12:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
4 July, 2017, 11:46 AM UTC
sison said:

hello my responese to this link


https://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/suggestions/35979_your-suggestions---2-2/?post=334522



personally i did nt say i disagree with this suggestion ,i said it is good idea of course it is impossible to pass as it is thats why i said that players could receive automatically the available packets once they log in


its not bad the idea of the guy it is something i have also requested in the past,collect one by one the packets is silly ,thats a fact and many players would agree
Thank you for specifying this. 
UTC +2:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
4 July, 2017, 12:11 PM UTC
Zender said:

Two things-

1) it would be cool to buy moats. there is a lot you could do with it- put creatures in the moat that can stop certain offenders  etc., or whatever. 


2) it would also be cool to have a barricade , or something like it, that can be applied only when under attack, that gives the castle like an extra 30 secs before the attack hits to put away/bring out troops and maybe reinforcements to  arrive. keeping the time short, and only being able to use 1 for each attack would assure fair play. The item would in essence be a barricade that the attacking troops have to push through before they attack.



Hi! Can you please specify the benefits of such features? 
UTC +2:00
brunsonthomas
4 July, 2017, 1:00 PM UTC

Limad said:


Hey Brunson, I'm just curious, given that the ability doesn't exist, how is it too easily abused by discontented officers? 


Eugenia's reasons for not allowing this ability are as follows; 


21. Allowing League Leaders to send their League members’ troops from Beacons back to their owners. Troops are the property of their Lords, and controlling other players’ armies is against our rules. Moreover, some players may use this possibility to harm a League or pass Beacons to other Leagues.


My Marshall can send my offensive troops at the beacon back to my catacombs - that's controlling other people's armies. 

I can send troops to any player on the map and they can send them back - that's controlling other peoples armies. 


I reckon if i was a discontented Captain I'd spend more time leaking information about Beacon def rather than...what? Sending everyone's troops back to their catacombs so the Beacon could be taken at no loss to the league I'm supposedly discontented with? 


But again, the answer to that is to know your Captains. 


Just curious, any Marshall's on here who wouldn't like the ability to return def to players catacombs?


Any players on here who wouldn't want / trust their Captains or Marshall with the ability to return Beacon def? 

I am the Marshal of a league and myself and several other Marshals requested this change. Our only other option currently is we have to kick members out of the league to protect their troops and invite them back which means they lose 1 week of league benefits. So our choice is boot people from the league to save their troops or leave them there and let their troops be destroyed. Ask any Marshal what a pain it is every time you wish to do a Beacon swap or a Fortress downgrade.


UTC +5:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
4 July, 2017, 1:46 PM UTC
Ghostrick_mage said:

suggestion for an extra league quest reward:

would it be possible to add a 5th tier above the elite tier into the league quests with a reward of a legendary or a few dragons or something similar. obviously the points needed will have to be a decent amount so for example 30k units trained is needed for elite tier so maybe 60k units trained for the 5th tier "legendary tier could be the name" 


i ask for this because nowadays it takes most leagues less than 3 hours to complete any league quest they get and it would be fun to have extra rewards to look forward to getting. i have already gotten some response in game saying it would be a good idea.

thanks for reading the post and i look forward to hearing from you
It would be interesting to know how many players will support this idea :) You can click likes under this comment. 
UTC +2:00
1722737 users registered; 42879 topics; 272298 posts; our newest member:[email protected]