Your Suggestions - 2

Your Suggestions - 2

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Jul 4, 2017, 13:0007/04/17
03/22/16

Limad said:

Hey Brunson, I'm just curious, given that the ability doesn't exist, how is it too easily abused by discontented officers? 

Eugenia's reasons for not allowing this ability are as follows; 

21. Allowing League Leaders to send their League members’ troops from Beacons back to their owners. Troops are the property of their Lords, and controlling other players’ armies is against our rules. Moreover, some players may use this possibility to harm a League or pass Beacons to other Leagues.

My Marshall can send my offensive troops at the beacon back to my catacombs - that's controlling other people's armies. 

I can send troops to any player on the map and they can send them back - that's controlling other peoples armies. 

I reckon if i was a discontented Captain I'd spend more time leaking information about Beacon def rather than...what? Sending everyone's troops back to their catacombs so the Beacon could be taken at no loss to the league I'm supposedly discontented with? 

But again, the answer to that is to know your Captains. 

Just curious, any Marshall's on here who wouldn't like the ability to return def to players catacombs?

Any players on here who wouldn't want / trust their Captains or Marshall with the ability to return Beacon def? 

I am the Marshal of a league and myself and several other Marshals requested this change. Our only other option currently is we have to kick members out of the league to protect their troops and invite them back which means they lose 1 week of league benefits. So our choice is boot people from the league to save their troops or leave them there and let their troops be destroyed. Ask any Marshal what a pain it is every time you wish to do a Beacon swap or a Fortress downgrade.

Jul 4, 2017, 13:4607/04/17
03/01/16
Ghostrick_mage said:

suggestion for an extra league quest reward:

would it be possible to add a 5th tier above the elite tier into the league quests with a reward of a legendary or a few dragons or something similar. obviously the points needed will have to be a decent amount so for example 30k units trained is needed for elite tier so maybe 60k units trained for the 5th tier "legendary tier could be the name" 

i ask for this because nowadays it takes most leagues less than 3 hours to complete any league quest they get and it would be fun to have extra rewards to look forward to getting. i have already gotten some response in game saying it would be a good idea.

thanks for reading the post and i look forward to hearing from you
It would be interesting to know how many players will support this idea :) You can click likes under this comment. 
Jul 4, 2017, 13:4707/04/17
03/01/16

Thunder said:

What about adding some glory points and/or tomes to the Capture the Flag Tournament rewards?  Seems a natural reward for a fortress based event ... 

Maybe incorporate those rewards into activity level somehow?  This tourney is pretty uneventful in general on server 3 and is over in about 5 minutes ...

Tournament rewards have always been subject to change. We regularly add some new Items, remove some old ones, change the amounts of things you get, etc. Our developers carefully calculate each Tournament reward emphasizing that rewards are a bonus, not the main point of participating in Tournaments. There are, however, rewards that can only be obtained in Tournaments. Those have a greater value since they are rare, and we do want players to participate in Tournaments to get them.

Jul 4, 2017, 13:4907/04/17
03/01/16
Solidarius said:

Hi! 

My suggestion is to add choice in the weekly Mar'eth quest called "28000" power point 

http://prntscr.com/fnvy6b

instead of just receive award of only "Fallen One", i suggest option to select between "Fallen One" or "Hydra" 

if possible 2 Hydra instead of 1 Fallen one because offence much stronger in game than defense and also "Fallen One" is worth more sapps

thank you for reading!
I'll pass your feedback, thanks. 
Jul 4, 2017, 13:5107/04/17
03/01/16
Limad said:

Hey Brunson, I'm just curious, given that the ability doesn't exist, how is it too easily abused by discontented officers? 

21. Allowing League Leaders to send their League members’ troops from Beacons back to their owners. Troops are the property of their Lords, and controlling other players’ armies is against our rules. Moreover, some players may use this possibility to harm a League or pass Beacons to other Leagues.

My Marshall can send my offensive troops at the beacon back to my catacombs - that's controlling other people's armies. 

I can send troops to any player on the map and they can send them back - that's controlling other peoples armies. 

I reckon if i was a discontented Captain I'd spend more time leaking information about Beacon def rather than...what? Sending everyone's troops back to their catacombs so the Beacon could be taken at no loss to the league I'm supposedly discontented with? 

Just curious, any Marshall's on here who wouldn't like the ability to return def to players catacombs?

Any players on here who wouldn't want / trust their Captains or Marshall with the ability to return Beacon def? 

Well, if I follow this logic, you can just give your Castle to your Marshall. Why do you have to build your strategy and send troops to rivals if your Marshall can do it for you? :) 
Jul 4, 2017, 14:1807/04/17
03/01/16

tissetass said:

Please make this game a little less vonurable to losing you connection. The reason I am many people dont spend mush money is that if you are unlucky and loose your Internet connection when you forces are on a marsh then you might lose it all. 

In all honesty tit should not bee posible to kill offensive tropes with offense. And when you siege someone the defensive trops should stay there and offencive trops should return to you catacombs. But you just see all the money you make when some of these players by back what they have lost. 

You dont think about people who quit the game when this happens or the people who dont want to invest money on something you will lose due to a faulty Internet connection or power loss. Yeah it still happens in 2017.

Hello! Thank you for sharing your opinion with us. 

While we strive to provide a fun and stable environment for players to enjoy our games, technical issues may occasionally arise that may disrupt the game service. While we cannot prevent all such possible issues, the Support Team strives to help players who experience technical problems as quickly and efficiently as possible. 

However, as a rule, reimbursements will not be given by Plarium unless the Support Team is able to verify that the loss occurred due to a game irregularity outside of normal gameplay, primarily as the result of a documented bug or server error.

If you experience a technical issue while you're playing and have sustained some game losses, you may contact our Support Team via the designated email address for that game to let us know what happened.

Jul 4, 2017, 23:3407/04/17
Jul 4, 2017, 23:38(edited)

Eugenia Misura said:

Ghostrick_mage said:

suggestion for an extra league quest reward:

would it be possible to add a 5th tier above the elite tier into the league quests with a reward of a legendary or a few dragons or something similar. obviously the points needed will have to be a decent amount so for example 30k units trained is needed for elite tier so maybe 60k units trained for the 5th tier "legendary tier could be the name" 

i ask for this because nowadays it takes most leagues less than 3 hours to complete any league quest they get and it would be fun to have extra rewards to look forward to getting. i have already gotten some response in game saying it would be a good idea.

thanks for reading the post and i look forward to hearing from you
It would be interesting to know how many players will support this idea :) You can click likes under this comment. 

he has a like from me,,although i dont think many players will see it there ,probably when you ask the opinion of players about a suggestion it should be happend in a different way,somehow to be more evident to the players,probably a seperated post in suggestion section were you will ask for their vote-opinion ,and after of some days you will delet it,somehow anyway because in this way few will see that you ask their opinion

Jul 6, 2017, 18:2407/06/17
12/18/14
Limad said:

Eugenia Misura said:

Limad said:

Well, if I follow this logic, you can just give your Castle to your Marshall. Why do you have to build your strategy and send troops to rivals if your Marshall can do it for you? :) 
Nope. I want my Marshall to have the ability to send my beacon or fort def back to my catacombs at his discretion. That's it. This would probably be the most popular update since the infamous rss slider update.   
agree!!! Please do this we have been asking for a long time - sometimes people are on vacation and we need to empty a fortress or beacon for whatever reason - i would rather be able to return their troops than remove them from the league - and yes fortress troops should go to the catacombs the same as beacon troops
Jul 6, 2017, 18:3007/06/17
12/18/14
Eugenia Misura said:

Crom said:

Not sure if it has been asked before, when you get these,

And you are asked this question,

Can we have this option added?

Then afterwards, when you click on the apply button, your reward is automatically applied to your account, and you move on.  Pretty sure you can set the default to reask after ever update, so people have to confirm again that they agree.
As far as I can see, not all players would like to see such a feature. 
of course we would who needs to make the extra clicks just to perform basic game functions
Jul 6, 2017, 20:5807/06/17
Jezebel said:

Limad said:

Eugenia Misura said:

Limad said:

Nope. I want my Marshall to have the ability to send my beacon or fort def back to my catacombs at his discretion. That's it. This would probably be the most popular update since the infamous rss slider update.   
agree!!! Please do this we have been asking for a long time - sometimes people are on vacation and we need to empty a fortress or beacon for whatever reason - i would rather be able to return their troops than remove them from the league - and yes fortress troops should go to the catacombs the same as beacon troops
yes i also agree with it ,its a good suggestion and captains doesnt harm or controll their players in this way ,you dont break the privillage,thats the role of captain and leader,to manage the league,byitself it means that members have accepted to be their leader so they accept their decissions
Jul 6, 2017, 21:4407/06/17
Jul 6, 2017, 21:47(edited)
03/22/16

We need to be able to load complex castles more quickly. When roads and other items added to increase Castle defense the time to load the castle dramatically increases. This discourages players from sending tripwires or adding wraiths for improved castles.

https://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/tavern/41799_pretty-pretty-castle/?post=336637

People who have improved should not be punished because they are improving their castle defense and adding improvements.

Jul 6, 2017, 23:3207/06/17

My suggestion is to add a new last art concerning Hamlets, similar to http://prntscr.com/fskyu9 (if possible)

This lost art should add DEFENSE stats to all troops inside your Hamlet, making it easier to defend, maybe also add a timer to where the more mins/hours/days you hold a hamlet the more defense stats your troops gain further increase your power to hold the hamlet vs strong attackers.

thx for reading!

Jul 8, 2017, 02:2607/08/17
03/27/17

If this has been requested before, I apologize.

I would like to be able to tell when a leaguemate is logged in.

I mean, its nice being able to tell the last time someone logged in, but I can't tell who's on currently and who's not. 

Thank you,

Anje

Jul 8, 2017, 02:5207/08/17
12/18/14
Anjesayo said:

I mean, its nice being able to tell the last time someone logged in, but I can't tell who's on currently and who's not. 

Thank you,

Anje

I personally don't like this suggestion - we all know alt spies are part of the game and this would make members targets 
Jul 8, 2017, 17:3107/08/17

Limad said:

Jezebel said:

Anjesayo said:

Thank you,

Anje

I personally don't like this suggestion - we all know alt spies are part of the game and this would make members targets 
I agree, it would give one player the ability to compromise an entire league. Plus, it's nice to hide out once in a while and ignore emails and chat. 

yes better keep it safe,at all if someone is online can say it in chat,also sometimes you probably think that he/she is online but he/she just has the computer open although is in another room or do something else

anyway i also agree with the guys that there is no reason to do that but its up to plarium of course
Jul 8, 2017, 19:0807/08/17
03/22/16

I would like to see more different types of troops in Cavalry, Occult and Dragons. In Infantry there are four extra types of troops. Why can we not have the same for all the other types? The only thing would be to allow them to go to level 32.

Jul 9, 2017, 14:4107/09/17
03/22/16

How about a Maranian Amulet duplicator in a manufacturing plant? The higher the level the greater the percentage they add to your total.

A Sapphire field Farmer who generates Sapphires from a sapphire field, up to 5 per castle.

A medal creator who manufactures medals from resources in a foundry.

A sketch maker who creates sketches in a breezy loft.

This would give new buildings for many other types of characters.

Including moat makers, bridge builders for the Moats, explosives manufacturers, explosive device installers, explosive ordinance disposal units, farm saboteurs, industrial espionage members, riot inciters, rocket makers, and the list can just keep growing.

Jul 9, 2017, 21:3807/09/17

Recourses requests should have room to write the player why he/she asks recourses somethng like attack/deffense requests

Jul 10, 2017, 09:0807/10/17
Jul 10, 2017, 14:41(edited)
11/29/15

The Mar'eth quests are getting more and more frustrating. It happened 4 or 5 times that I couldnt get the reward for completing all 5 daily Mar'eth quests because of ONE shit quest. It's the quest to be in the top 10 of league mission ranking. League mission starts between 11 and 12 am MEST. We are a multi national league. So sometimes it's not possible to finish the league mission at the same day. It's not a technical bug but a mistake of conception. And every time I dont get the reward (Weor's protection). This is very frustrating. Or you can not compete with your leaguemates because league mission was completed before you can participate.

The problem is the late start of daily league mission and that the rewards of Mar'eth quests are not collected automatically. Maybe a change of the quest would be more suitable. If the daily league quest is finished 75% would also give you the reward. The league mission must start at the same time as Mar'eth quests. Or give us 6 daily Mar'eth quests, but only 5 of them have to be completed for reward.

Also there could be a variety of rewards like sketches, tokens.

Jul 11, 2017, 08:5607/11/17
02/29/16

brunsonthomas said:

I would like to see more different types of troops in Cavalry, Occult and Dragons. In Infantry there are four extra types of troops. Why can we not have the same for all the other types? The only thing would be to allow them to go to level 32.

Hello :)

Our devs're working on the new Units. Stay tuned as something interesting is coming :)

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.