Comments
Jun 24, 2017, 23:1806/24/17
03/27/17
sison said:

Crom said:

Not sure if it has been asked before, when you get these,

And you are asked this question,

Can we have this option added?

Then afterwards, when you click on the apply button, your reward is automatically applied to your account, and you move on.  Pretty sure you can set the default to reask after ever update, so people have to confirm again that they agree.

your suggestion means players will receive automatically their packs.

Yes i agree with it but plarium designed that feature cause they want you to be active ,so plarium in this way says "are you active? if yes receive it"

thinking that fact  we could change you suggestion based on the philoshophy of plarium so what i would say here is

"You receive automatically your rewards if you log in the specific day rewards is available''

in this way your suggestion is closer to the reason that feature was designed and it includes the auto-receive you refer to your suggestion

I may be wrong, but the way I read his request was... still had to be online, just take the "are you sure' question out.    My question is, why would you not want all of the rewards?
Jun 25, 2017, 01:3406/25/17
Anjesayo said:

I may be wrong, but the way I read his request was... still had to be online, just take the "are you sure' question out.    My question is, why would you not want all of the rewards?
i did nt say something like that ,probably you misread,i said receive automatically your rewards if you log in,read more carefull :)
Jun 25, 2017, 04:4506/25/17
03/27/17

Situations do arise where you may not want to automatically take your prize.  I do like the choice of when, even tho I've missed a few because I forgot to go get them.  What I never understood was, if I was ready to take my prize, who choses to not take all of them?

I do apologize for not reading your post's intent correctly the first time. 

Anje

Jun 25, 2017, 08:2706/25/17
Jun 25, 2017, 08:29(edited)

Hi! 

My suggestion is to add choice in the weekly Mar'eth quest called "28000" power point 

http://prntscr.com/fnvy6b

instead of just receive award of only "Fallen One", i suggest option to select between "Fallen One" or "Hydra" 

if possible 2 Hydra instead of 1 Fallen one because offence much stronger in game than defense and also "Fallen One" is worth more sapps

thank you for reading!
Jun 27, 2017, 22:5506/27/17
Jul 1, 2017, 04:31(edited)

Two things-

1) it would be cool to buy moats. there is a lot you could do with it- put creatures in the moat that can stop certain offenders  etc., or whatever. 

2) it would also be cool to have a barricade , or something like it, that can be applied only when under attack, that gives the castle like an extra 30 secs before the attack hits to put away/bring out troops and maybe reinforcements to  arrive. keeping the time short, and only being able to use 1 for each attack would assure fair play. The item would in essence be a barricade that the attacking troops have to push through before they attack.

Jun 29, 2017, 16:1706/29/17
02/20/17

What about adding some glory points and/or tomes to the Capture the Flag Tournament rewards?  Seems a natural reward for a fortress based event ... 

Maybe incorporate those rewards into activity level somehow?  This tourney is pretty uneventful in general on server 3 and is over in about 5 minutes ...

Jun 29, 2017, 17:3606/29/17
06/05/15

suggestion for an extra league quest reward:

would it be possible to add a 5th tier above the elite tier into the league quests with a reward of a legendary or a few dragons or something similar. obviously the points needed will have to be a decent amount so for example 30k units trained is needed for elite tier so maybe 60k units trained for the 5th tier "legendary tier could be the name" 

i ask for this because nowadays it takes most leagues less than 3 hours to complete any league quest they get and it would be fun to have extra rewards to look forward to getting. i have already gotten some response in game saying it would be a good idea.

thanks for reading the post and i look forward to hearing from you
Jun 30, 2017, 15:3706/30/17
03/01/16
brunsonthomas said:

One thing many find frustrating is the lack of decorative items that may be used to improve castle looks as well as improve castle stats. Could we have some more decorative items and have Oberon's castle made to look better than a level 50 character in the game.
I'll pass this, thanks :) 
Jun 30, 2017, 15:3806/30/17
03/01/16
brunsonthomas said:

Could we add a line on the outside of our castle. This would be for alliance names,  coalition names, or NAPS or any other name for leagues cooperating. It is extremely difficult getting all league members to change their name or Hero Name each time Alliances change. Either another line or come up with a number of symbols that can be added to existing lines that Marshals can choose from so their players can easily identify Leagues not to attack or have an easier way to find targets.

Can you please show this on a screenshot? Thanks. 
Jun 30, 2017, 15:4206/30/17
03/01/16
Anjesayo said:

I'd like to have more choices to decorate my castle.  More water features, a horse barn, or a tavern, different trees?  I know its a war strategy game, but I use flag with grass to look like trees.  A lot of kings lived decadently while sending their soldiers off to war, and home needs to be a home worth coming home to.

I'm not believing that any decoration needs to have fat stats or anything... I am asking for choices :)

Side note...what building is that in the far right corner of Lord Oberon's castle?   I want it!

Thank you, I'll pass this :) 
Jun 30, 2017, 15:4406/30/17
03/01/16
Crom said:

Not sure if it has been asked before, when you get these,

And you are asked this question,

Can we have this option added?

Then afterwards, when you click on the apply button, your reward is automatically applied to your account, and you move on.  Pretty sure you can set the default to reask after ever update, so people have to confirm again that they agree.
As far as I can see, not all players would like to see such a feature. 
Jun 30, 2017, 15:4706/30/17
03/01/16

Sudipta Moitra said:

Can we have more frequent discounted Sapphire and army packs.it helps to rebuild faster. 

Discounts appear according to a set algorithm which is constantly evolving. Several departments work on the development of that algorithm and they rely on analytics data, marketing research and other information they receive through their research channels. 

Jun 30, 2017, 15:4806/30/17
03/01/16

joecam7 said:

I would like to see an item added that would be used to reset Eagles Nest quest back to default. This is an item I would be willing to purchase.

Can you please specify this idea? 

Jun 30, 2017, 17:5506/30/17
Jun 30, 2017, 17:56(edited)

hello my responese to this link

https://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/suggestions/35979_your-suggestions---2-2/?post=334522

personally i did nt say i disagree with this suggestion ,i said it is good idea of course it is impossible to pass as it is thats why i said that players could receive automatically the available packets once they log in

its not bad the idea of the guy it is something i have also requested in the past,collect one by one the packets is silly ,thats a fact and many players would agree
Jul 2, 2017, 15:4007/02/17
Jul 2, 2017, 15:46(edited)
option captains and leader to recall automatically all league troop from fortress or beacon without waitting the players do it one by one(in this case of course the troop will be auto-hidden)
Jul 2, 2017, 17:5207/02/17
Jul 2, 2017, 17:55(edited)
03/22/16

sison said:

option captains and leader to recall automatically all league troop from fortress or beacon without waitting the players do it one by one(in this case of course the troop will be auto-hidden)

This has been suggested many times and shot down each time. Plarium does not want to give league officers that power. It is to easily abused by a discontented officer.

https://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/suggestions/26330_suggestions-that-will-not-be-implemented-in-the-game-/?post=146753

number 21

Jul 2, 2017, 18:0407/02/17
brunsonthomas said:

sison said:

This has been suggested many times and shot down each time. Plarium does not want to give league officers that power. It is to easily abused by a discontented officer.

https://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/suggestions/26330_suggestions-that-will-not-be-implemented-in-the-game-/?post=146753

number 21

thanks brunsho i did nt know it
Jul 3, 2017, 20:4107/03/17
Jul 3, 2017, 20:42(edited)
04/12/16

Please make this game a little less vonurable to losing you connection. The reason I am many people dont spend mush money is that if you are unlucky and loose your Internet connection when you forces are on a marsh then you might lose it all. 

In all honesty tit should not bee posible to kill offensive tropes with offense. And when you siege someone the defensive trops should stay there and offencive trops should return to you catacombs. But you just see all the money you make when some of these players by back what they have lost. 

You dont think about people who quit the game when this happens or the people who dont want to invest money on something you will lose due to a faulty Internet connection or power loss. Yeah it still happens in 2017.

Jul 4, 2017, 11:4607/04/17
03/01/16
sison said:

hello my responese to this link

https://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/suggestions/35979_your-suggestions---2-2/?post=334522

personally i did nt say i disagree with this suggestion ,i said it is good idea of course it is impossible to pass as it is thats why i said that players could receive automatically the available packets once they log in

its not bad the idea of the guy it is something i have also requested in the past,collect one by one the packets is silly ,thats a fact and many players would agree
Thank you for specifying this. 
Jul 4, 2017, 12:1107/04/17
03/01/16
Zender said:

Two things-

1) it would be cool to buy moats. there is a lot you could do with it- put creatures in the moat that can stop certain offenders  etc., or whatever. 

2) it would also be cool to have a barricade , or something like it, that can be applied only when under attack, that gives the castle like an extra 30 secs before the attack hits to put away/bring out troops and maybe reinforcements to  arrive. keeping the time short, and only being able to use 1 for each attack would assure fair play. The item would in essence be a barricade that the attacking troops have to push through before they attack.

Hi! Can you please specify the benefits of such features? 
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.