Your Suggestions - 2

492 Replies
Alina Bright
Community Manager
7 June, 2017, 3:00 PM UTC
Xena said:

This is a separate suggestion.

Allied troops garrisoned at my castle.

Is there a way to block allies seeing your defensive troops when you are attacked by a third party? Some players send a single archer in order to spy on defenses then attack later once they gauge and see  your strength. Players can already choose what they want displayed  per attack with the little eye Icon after the attack. It would be a small adjustment to the existing censor options to censor it at all times.

Same with resource exchange. I find, as a solo player I get attacked after I make a resource exchange, puts me on league radar. 

Must location be displayed/linked ?

Hi! The matter is that it's a game feature. We're not going to change that. 
UTC +2:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
7 June, 2017, 3:01 PM UTC
Hammer1 said:

How about an export button for players names and stats under Defensive stats page . so we can move out to Excel . And know who has what troops and be able to print them .
This suggestion was passed for further consideration :) 
Alina Bright
Community Manager
7 June, 2017, 3:02 PM UTC
jorgejgdrj41 said:

In the suggestions you sometimes reference what you think others may or may not support.  You have an up thumb to indicate support but you do not have a down thumb allowing other players to indicate they do not like the idea.  You  determine by yourself if other players support or not without any means for players to indicate "against" sentiments.
I take into account many factors, players' support is one of them. 
Alina Bright
Community Manager
7 June, 2017, 3:03 PM UTC
sison said:

roadstar Pitbull said:

It is always same day of the week, at same time.

You will have to reference the chat thread as to how it corresponds to your own times.
ok thanks that make sense :)
Also, we post a teaser in News and Announcements section :) 
Alina Bright
Community Manager
7 June, 2017, 3:04 PM UTC
gONZoDeux said:

The Mar'eth daily quests: troop production goal can be for troops the player is unable to produce.  Thus the task is impossible.  Why not make it for a type of troop the player is able to produce?
We'll change this, players won't receive Quests for troops which they can't produce. 
Skycooldude
8 June, 2017, 3:27 AM UTC

For the troop building quests that were just added, can we have it tweaked just a bit.

Maybe instead of being given the option of building one type of troop. one from each type of troop is given as an option (the build time adding up to same time of course).

The reason for this is that lots of players who raid heavily have their build que's going for days, if not weeks or months. Essentially, they are unable to participate in this quest because of their dedication to playing the game actively and using their 10 raids a day, and in my opinion, those players are the players who really deserve getting a few free troops thrown their way, as they spend hours in the game each day just to find raids and then raid them.

UTC +0:00
Trentos
9 June, 2017, 2:56 AM UTC
Skycooldude said:

For the troop building quests that were just added, can we have it tweaked just a bit.

Maybe instead of being given the option of building one type of troop. one from each type of troop is given as an option (the build time adding up to same time of course).

The reason for this is that lots of players who raid heavily have their build que's going for days, if not weeks or months. 

Everybody I have talked to has brought this up. Maybe change it so that you have to build so many power points worth of troops? As it is now, the most dedicated players are at a disadvantage, and subsequently, the new feature is not as appealing as it could be.
UTC +11:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
9 June, 2017, 12:20 PM UTC
Skycooldude said:

The reason for this is that lots of players who raid heavily have their build que's going for days, if not weeks or months. Essentially, they are unable to participate in this quest because of their dedication to playing the game actively and using their 10 raids a day, and in my opinion, those players are the players who really deserve getting a few free troops thrown their way, as they spend hours in the game each day just to find raids and then raid them.

Thank you for your feedback, I'll pass it to our devs. 
Alina Bright
Community Manager
9 June, 2017, 12:25 PM UTC
Trentos said:

Skycooldude said:

The reason for this is that lots of players who raid heavily have their build que's going for days, if not weeks or months. 

Everybody I have talked to has brought this up. Maybe change it so that you have to build so many power points worth of troops? As it is now, the most dedicated players are at a disadvantage, and subsequently, the new feature is not as appealing as it could be.
We've passed all feedback to our devs for further consideration. 
sison
10 June, 2017, 9:56 PM UTC

hi my lady ,one suggestion i have

as i see few people participate in the entertaiment contests but when the company publish the news that a contest is running in the forum, then many people participate in the specific contest

what does it means to me?

it means that many people think that contests happend only when plarium announce them.

So

inform them better about it in order that they start check by themselves when it happends,they need to see how it works.

it is clear that they have no idea of the frequency  contests have,a big number of player participate only to the contests plarium announce!

if you want to improve it  then company should write a letter and announce it to the players ,as you do when a new feature comes up etc,there is no other way to present that  since players dont use to visit the forum(or entertaiment section)apart from reading  the announcments,since that big group of players  read only announcments then make an announcment about it to explain :)

amandareza
12 June, 2017, 7:40 PM UTC
What about adding an alchemist to Stormfall, someone who can change materials from one thing to another ..gold to Iron...sapphires to soulstones.etc.
UTC +8:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
13 June, 2017, 8:32 AM UTC
sison said:

hi my lady ,one suggestion i have

as i see few people participate in the entertaiment contests but when the company publish the news that a contest is running in the forum, then many people participate in the specific contest

what does it means to me?

it means that many people think that contests happend only when plarium announce them.

So

inform them better about it in order that they start check by themselves when it happends,they need to see how it works.

it is clear that they have no idea of the frequency  contests have,a big number of player participate only to the contests plarium announce!

if you want to improve it  then company should write a letter and announce it to the players ,as you do when a new feature comes up etc,there is no other way to present that  since players dont use to visit the forum(or entertaiment section)apart from reading  the announcments,since that big group of players  read only announcments then make an announcment about it to explain :)

Thank you for pointing this out, Sison! We'll think about it :) 
Alina Bright
Community Manager
13 June, 2017, 8:42 AM UTC

amandareza said:

What about adding an alchemist to Stormfall, someone who can change materials from one thing to another ..gold to Iron...sapphires to soulstones.etc.

We're thinking about the way to get rid of unnecessary Items and Resources. 

Jezebel
13 June, 2017, 3:53 PM UTC
Eugenia Misura said:

Jezebel said:

Eugenia Misura said:

Jezebel said:

We should have the option to opt out of these quests to get the next one  http://prntscr.com/fccrg3

I don't want to upgrade my Trader's Inn it would be a waste of sketches but maybe i want to upgrade a mine or townhouse

Hello, we are not planning to add this option.

If you don't want to complete a quest, you can skip it and move to another one.
Again I ask if you actually play this game?  You cannot move on to the next quest until one is completed so if I want to follow the quest lines to earn the extra rewards that are offered I MUST COMPLETE THAT ONE and its a waste of sketches and resources IMO - so I am basically being penalized because I don't want to waste precious sketches on an upgrade that is useless to me
I meant that you can do it later, not necessary to do it when you don't have Resources to do it. 
again my point is I don't want to waste sketches on upgrades that are meaningless to me and i cannot move on to the next one until the one that is there is completed ... what is difficult to understand?  The only other option is to let it sit there forever like the house of unity quest and never get the extra rewards for upgrading the other buildings and lost arts that I want to upgrade 
teresa
13 June, 2017, 6:13 PM UTC
I currently have 50% off all improvements as the daily wheel of fortune discount offer but it isn't ALL improvements it's off anything that gives 5 or less in defence so I might suggest removing the photo icon that shows dragons and brethian gaurds as they ARE NOT part of the 50% off improvements. Should really read 50% off SOME improvements but that would be less misdirecting.
UTC +4:00
teresa
13 June, 2017, 7:51 PM UTC
When I raid,  the settlement goes from green to red. It never turns back to green so I can't know when I can raid again. Would be great if they went back to green after the 1 week hands off limit.
UTC +4:00
Sudipta Moitra
14 June, 2017, 6:38 AM UTC
Can we have more frequent discounted Sapphire and army packs.it helps to rebuild faster. 
sm
UTC +8:00
sison
16 June, 2017, 2:20 PM UTC

today i noticed that plarium did something good

before maintenance starts plarium warned all  players who were online that in 20 minuites the system will shut down for 10 minuites.

Great initiative ,i had the chance to recall my thiefs faster and save my valuable thiefs

this is something i have requsted many times untill now, so in this case i say good job!!

plarium before any action like that  should inform all those who is online and give them enough time to  hide their troop in case of they do a raid or bgs (minimum 20 minuites)

----------------------------------------------

On the other hand,another problem similar to it, still is nt solved.

In case of a technicall problem happends  to the page of plarium, company should protect the players who were online during the damage and were doing raids when the sudden problem came up.Keep in mind that some of them had troop they should hide  in catacombs in case of when the problem came up they  were raiding(or play bgs) !  !

how do you compensate those players who lose their thiefs or lose a tone of  troop because they did nt have the chance to hide their troop in catacombs ?

lets say i have a job,i cant wait untill plarium fix it so i retrun 5  hours later but plarium fix the problem  1 hour after the problem appeared, so my thiefs is out of catacombs for 4 hours,and they are in danger to die if someone attack me

in  case of i lose my troop in this way does plarium protect me? ,does plarium compensate the player who  lose his/her troop in this way?

the answer is no,

so plarium should take the responsibility one day to think about it,what they could do to protect the players in this case

one  suggestion:

place a castle bubble to all players whose main action when the crash happend was raiding, that kind of bubble will dissapear when the player will log in again.

(if it is technically impossible to find who did raid when the page shuted down,then place bubble to every player,it is much better than nothing)

suggestion 2

auto hide all players' troop untill the problem is solved  and the player log in again(although bubble is better)

--------------------------------

plarium somehow should take  the responsibility work on it,protect its player and accept that when technicall problems happend in their page then they should protect their players in any cost in case of they did nt have the chance to warn all those who were online.

i hope i am clear

Alina Bright
Community Manager
16 June, 2017, 3:51 PM UTC
Jezebel said:

Eugenia Misura said:

Jezebel said:

Eugenia Misura said:

Jezebel said:

We should have the option to opt out of these quests to get the next one  http://prntscr.com/fccrg3

I don't want to upgrade my Trader's Inn it would be a waste of sketches but maybe i want to upgrade a mine or townhouse

Hello, we are not planning to add this option.

If you don't want to complete a quest, you can skip it and move to another one.
Again I ask if you actually play this game?  You cannot move on to the next quest until one is completed so if I want to follow the quest lines to earn the extra rewards that are offered I MUST COMPLETE THAT ONE and its a waste of sketches and resources IMO - so I am basically being penalized because I don't want to waste precious sketches on an upgrade that is useless to me
I meant that you can do it later, not necessary to do it when you don't have Resources to do it. 
again my point is I don't want to waste sketches on upgrades that are meaningless to me and i cannot move on to the next one until the one that is there is completed ... what is difficult to understand?  The only other option is to let it sit there forever like the house of unity quest and never get the extra rewards for upgrading the other buildings and lost arts that I want to upgrade 
It's not difficult to understand, Lady Jezebel. The thing is that it's a game. You if want to reach maximum results, you can't skip some tasks. But there are always different ways of getting this result. 
Alina Bright
Community Manager
16 June, 2017, 3:51 PM UTC
teresa said:

I currently have 50% off all improvements as the daily wheel of fortune discount offer but it isn't ALL improvements it's off anything that gives 5 or less in defence so I might suggest removing the photo icon that shows dragons and brethian gaurds as they ARE NOT part of the 50% off improvements. Should really read 50% off SOME improvements but that would be less misdirecting.
We'll fix this, thank you for your feedback. 
1658907 users registered; 33393 topics; 251734 posts; our newest member:brad.seher