This topic is closed

Your Suggestions - 2

492 Replies
Jezebel
27 May, 2017, 2:49 PM UTC
Eugenia Misura said:

Jezebel said:


We should have the option to opt out of these quests to get the next one  http://prntscr.com/fccrg3


I don't want to upgrade my Trader's Inn it would be a waste of sketches but maybe i want to upgrade a mine or townhouse

Hello, we are not planning to add this option.

If you don't want to complete a quest, you can skip it and move to another one.
Again I ask if you actually play this game?  You cannot move on to the next quest until one is completed so if I want to follow the quest lines to earn the extra rewards that are offered I MUST COMPLETE THAT ONE and its a waste of sketches and resources IMO - so I am basically being penalized because I don't want to waste precious sketches on an upgrade that is useless to me
UTC +0:00
Solidarius
28 May, 2017, 6:10 PM UTC

Jezebel said:


Eugenia Misura said:


Jezebel said:


We should have the option to opt out of these quests to get the next one  http://prntscr.com/fccrg3


I don't want to upgrade my Trader's Inn it would be a waste of sketches but maybe i want to upgrade a mine or townhouse

Hello, we are not planning to add this option.

If you don't want to complete a quest, you can skip it and move to another one.
Again I ask if you actually play this game?  You cannot move on to the next quest until one is completed so if I want to follow the quest lines to earn the extra rewards that are offered I MUST COMPLETE THAT ONE and its a waste of sketches and resources IMO - so I am basically being penalized because I don't want to waste precious sketches on an upgrade that is useless to me

+1 Would also like this option I have similar issue http://prntscr.com/fd3dlw

UTC +5:00
djmoody
28 May, 2017, 8:35 PM UTC

Bringing this up to suggestions as it has largely received positive support:


https://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/game-discussion/40123_league-strike-change/


Suggestion is:


- Increase the number of people who can participate in league strikes up to 10

- Bring in a power cap to the league strikes that decreases as you add more people to the league strike

There is more detail in the thread linked above.


Contentious Suggestion (for debate and not essential to the main suggestion):

- Include a 3 person league strike limit of 1bn troop power

Everyone has a right to an opinion. No one has a right to their opinion being respected by other if it can't be backed up with rational and logic explanation
UTC +0:00
SimeonWhite
29 May, 2017, 5:41 AM UTC

Make sieging players more profitable

Right now it doesn’t do much. A tiny bonus in resources is all you get. Hardly worth the trouble and then you have to collect it as well? It should just add to your resources per hour at the very least. What would be better if you recruited troops instead of gained resources. Of course, there should be a limit to how many troop producing castles you’ve had conquered. Even littles things like being able to change the layout of the sieged castle would be cool. Perhaps you can purchase a governor to make it harder to break the siege. Things like that to make you feel like YOU own the castle. Not like your men happen to be stationed at a random castle that someone else owns.


Simeon
UTC +5:00
Stewart_KT1
29 May, 2017, 10:05 AM UTC
SimeonWhite said:

Make sieging players more profitable

Right now it doesn’t do much. A tiny bonus in resources is all you get. Hardly worth the trouble and then you have to collect it as well? It should just add to your resources per hour at the very least. What would be better if you recruited troops instead of gained resources. Of course, there should be a limit to how many troop producing castles you’ve had conquered. Even littles things like being able to change the layout of the sieged castle would be cool. Perhaps you can purchase a governor to make it harder to break the siege. Things like that to make you feel like YOU own the castle. Not like your men happen to be stationed at a random castle that someone else owns.


So i wait till your asleep and then siege you and rearrange your castle in this manner.. delete all your walls and destroy all your farms, mines, townhouses, all castle improvements. So very smart wonderful idea
Noodle maker extreme
UTC +0:00
ERAGON IS TICKED OFF
29 May, 2017, 12:47 PM UTC

GAME CHAT SOUNDS: All too often I miss my players talking in chat!!! I want to be able too:

` turn chat sounds off and on.

` assign different sounds for different members.

1 BUY MP3's this game will play.

Tuck the mp3 player and your contract to sell them inside of the castle hold or make a new building.

YES YOU CAN SELL MP3 ION THIS GAME

RAVENWOOD FAIR DID IT AND LIGHTS TOO!

THEY HAD FIREWORKS U CAN PLAY OVER AND OVER 

UTC +7:00
jorgejgdrj41
30 May, 2017, 10:03 PM UTC

I would like you to reconsider this request by arschmugge and add one of my own.

Please can we get an icon added similar to the Wraith icon, that easily shows who's castle we have troop reinforcements at. Also, adding a simple tab/column under the "My League/warriors" section, so it is easier to track to whom we have sent reinforcements too. I know obviously we can go to our Keep, & look there, but when you have 40, 50, 75 pages of names to look through, it can take a LONG time, & be quite buggy on the eyes lol. A simple icon or column added somewhere would make this so much easier.

My addition is the request add an icon that indicates if the warrior is a Friend Ally or neither.  If it is neither then allow a click on the icon to add as a Friend.  If it is a Friend then allow a click to add them as Ally.

To the first request add the ability to click on the icon.  If reinforcements already exist then pop up the same display currently in the Garrisons that allows sending more or recalling,  if no reinforcement then pop up the Send  Reinforcements screen.

The purpose of this is to help players that have been with a league for awhile, and intend to stay, to check on their relationships with the other league members.  To be able to see new members they have not added to their Friends, note other players they want to Ally with but have not, and find those members where the reinforcements have been lost but missed replacing them.

Your prior response indicates you know of a lack in Plarium's functionality and we as players should keep spread sheets to make up for the lack.

Other suggestions to be able to sort the Garrisons by name have already been turned down even though dynamic sorting (choosing the column) is routinely done for other lists.

UTC +4:00
FAILO
30 May, 2017, 11:44 PM UTC

i have suggested this before. but havent heard anything else.

ADD sorcery spell protection.. not weors but specific for sorcery spells like spy protection

UTC +0:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
1 June, 2017, 10:37 AM UTC
djmoody said:

Bringing this up to suggestions as it has largely received positive support:


https://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/game-discussion/40123_league-strike-change/


Suggestion is:


- Increase the number of people who can participate in league strikes up to 10

- Bring in a power cap to the league strikes that decreases as you add more people to the league strike

There is more detail in the thread linked above.


Contentious Suggestion (for debate and not essential to the main suggestion):

- Include a 3 person league strike limit of 1bn troop power

Hello! Yes, I've passed it and it will be discussed at the next meeting with devs. 
UTC +2:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
1 June, 2017, 10:40 AM UTC
Jezebel said:

Eugenia Misura said:

Jezebel said:


We should have the option to opt out of these quests to get the next one  http://prntscr.com/fccrg3


I don't want to upgrade my Trader's Inn it would be a waste of sketches but maybe i want to upgrade a mine or townhouse

Hello, we are not planning to add this option.

If you don't want to complete a quest, you can skip it and move to another one.
Again I ask if you actually play this game?  You cannot move on to the next quest until one is completed so if I want to follow the quest lines to earn the extra rewards that are offered I MUST COMPLETE THAT ONE and its a waste of sketches and resources IMO - so I am basically being penalized because I don't want to waste precious sketches on an upgrade that is useless to me
I meant that you can do it later, not necessary to do it when you don't have Resources to do it. 
UTC +2:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
1 June, 2017, 10:40 AM UTC
SimeonWhite said:

Make sieging players more profitable

Right now it doesn’t do much. A tiny bonus in resources is all you get. Hardly worth the trouble and then you have to collect it as well? It should just add to your resources per hour at the very least. What would be better if you recruited troops instead of gained resources. Of course, there should be a limit to how many troop producing castles you’ve had conquered. Even littles things like being able to change the layout of the sieged castle would be cool. Perhaps you can purchase a governor to make it harder to break the siege. Things like that to make you feel like YOU own the castle. Not like your men happen to be stationed at a random castle that someone else owns.


I don't think that many players will support this idea. 
UTC +2:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
1 June, 2017, 10:41 AM UTC
francinestarnj said:

GAME CHAT SOUNDS: All too often I miss my players talking in chat!!! I want to be able too:

` turn chat sounds off and on.

` assign different sounds for different members.

1 BUY MP3's this game will play.

Tuck the mp3 player and your contract to sell them inside of the castle hold or make a new building.

YES YOU CAN SELL MP3 ION THIS GAME

RAVENWOOD FAIR DID IT AND LIGHTS TOO!

THEY HAD FIREWORKS U CAN PLAY OVER AND OVER 

We don't plan to add such an option due to technical reasons. 
UTC +2:00
Xena
2 June, 2017, 3:58 PM UTC

This is a separate suggestion.

 Allied troops garrisoned at my castle.


 Is there a way to block allies seeing your defensive troops when you are attacked by a third party? Some players send a single archer in order to spy on defenses then attack later once they gauge and see  your strength. Players can already choose what they want displayed  per attack with the little eye Icon after the attack. It would be a small adjustment to the existing censor options to censor it at all times.

Same with resource exchange. I find, as a solo player I get attacked after I make a resource exchange, puts me on league radar. 

 Must location be displayed/linked ?


UTC +4:00
Hammer1
2 June, 2017, 4:18 PM UTC
How about an export button for players names and stats under Defensive stats page . so we can move out to Excel . And know who has what troops and be able to print them .
UTC +8:00
jorgejgdrj41
2 June, 2017, 11:21 PM UTC
In the suggestions you sometimes reference what you think others may or may not support.  You have an up thumb to indicate support but you do not have a down thumb allowing other players to indicate they do not like the idea.  You  determine by yourself if other players support or not without any means for players to indicate "against" sentiments.
UTC +4:00
sison
3 June, 2017, 12:40 PM UTC
would like also to know when online chat is coming,it would be good players know one day before when online chat will comes,its a great chance to ask community manager something you probably need ,all players should have the chance to know when it comming
UTC +0:00
roadstar Pitbull
4 June, 2017, 10:43 PM UTC

sison said:


would like also to know when online chat is coming,it would be good players know one day before when online chat will comes,its a great chance to ask community manager something you probably need help all players should have the chance know when it is

It is always same day of the week, at same time.

You will have to reference the chat thread as to how it corresponds to your own times.
UTC +0:00
sison
5 June, 2017, 8:43 AM UTC
roadstar Pitbull said:


It is always same day of the week, at same time.

You will have to reference the chat thread as to how it corresponds to your own times.
ok thanks that make sense :)
UTC +0:00
gONZoDeux
6 June, 2017, 3:58 PM UTC
The Mar'eth daily quests: troop production goal can be for troops the player is unable to produce.  Thus the task is impossible.  Why not make it for a type of troop the player is able to produce?
UTC +4:00
FAILO
7 June, 2017, 12:36 AM UTC
a report whan an allied castle is fireballed
UTC +0:00
1665851 users registered; 33913 topics; 253261 post; our newest member:IronLady