This topic is closed

Your Suggestions - 2

492 Replies
Alina Bright
Community Manager
12 May, 2017, 12:25 PM UTC

DrFondles said:

Hey Lords and Ladies, 

I'm not sure if plarium ever did this. But back in Kabam our tourneys back in 2014-2016 we would have our tiers for top 10 rewards be 5k-15k saphs always. Myself and a few others miss this since we are all getting larger in the game, and to only with 5k saphs as a max reward it is harder to keep growing. The rewards should increase with the growth of the players, that's my humble opinion :)

Please thumb up if you guy's want to see these rewards restored or back in a way^^

Hello! Tournament rewards have always been subject to change. We regularly add some new Items, remove some old ones, change the amounts of things you get, etc. Our developers carefully calculate each Tournament reward emphasizing that rewards are a bonus, not the main point of participating in Tournaments. There are, however, rewards that can only be obtained in Tournaments. Those have a greater value since they are rare, and we do want players to participate in Tournaments to get them.

UTC +2:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
12 May, 2017, 12:28 PM UTC
Limad said:

Some kind of indicator or a tool tip in the "Unit Upgrade" tab of how many medals you have left would be useful when upgrading troops for unit xp. 
Hello! This information should be discovered by players while playing the game. 
Alina Bright
Community Manager
12 May, 2017, 12:29 PM UTC
Bohara said:

Remove all the purchase pack deals that constantly pop up on the screen now.

I'll pass your feedback, thanks. 
Gadheras
12 May, 2017, 12:29 PM UTC
Eugenia Misura said:

Gadheras said:

Make login between sessions require captcha to help deal with the bot issues, because this is something bot software can't, or got a very hard time deal with, due to randomness. 

If Plarium wont make this happen, it just underline Plarium doesn't care about bots in the game. So, make it happen already!!!

Thank you for offering a solution for this case. However, if all players will be forced to do this, wouldn't it be annoying? 
Far less annoying than the pop up that appear as soon as you turn your back to the screen for 2 minutes. And as long as its just between sessions, its just more or less once a day for people at most, or maybe twice if they log on from work and home. And its what? 4 extra mouse clicks, that is nothing when looking at all the clicking you do during a session as whole.
sison
13 May, 2017, 10:20 AM UTC

hello

thiefs is nt to be sent in battlgrounds but sometimes by mistake we choose them among whith the other troop

this happend to me somedays before and lost 56 thiefs,plz make a warning when we choose thiefs by mistake to be sent in bgs.

if we see the warning we will avoid to do that in case of we chosed them by mistake.

anyone should have the chance to avoid lose his/her thiefs in  such a siily way

thanks!

UTC +0:00
WorldWar3
13 May, 2017, 7:15 PM UTC

NEW PREMIUM PACKAGES FOR AVERAGE PLAYERS

most of the online games have premium users feature (which costs Around 10 $-50 $ )  per month and give a lot of advantages for theses premium players. This feature been cheap usually means that most of the players buy them regularly to gain  advantage over other players.

Thus making most people spend on the monthly premium packages, and making it a must have package.

Right now Plarium makes most of there money from less than 5% of of the coiners, but with such a package most of the regular player would contribute for the game making it balanced and more active rather than the 5% of the players  been overly powered.

Of course this is a a whole different marketing strategy for plarium , but i think the game really needs such a package to balance the game .

UTC +5:00
Limad
13 May, 2017, 9:04 PM UTC

Can the herald settings be changed to exclude reports of any enemy activity on allies sieges? Or else give us the option to exclude these reports. They really clutter up the inbox and make it harder to see reports you actually care about, i.e. an ally being spied upon or raided. I would imagine most players in my league don't care to know that someone raided a castle I have sieged but they're gonna get a pointless mail about it.

There's also a long-standing issue with herald reports whereby each report triggers a mini "refresh" of sorts. So if you were about to send 100 units on a raid or maybe buy 100 troops, the refresh can result in the slider being sent to the max amount and you end up sending / buying 1000 units or whatever the max is on the slider. It can also cause a lag of about 5+ seconds if a raid of yours is about to hit and a mail arrives in the herald at the same time. I'm sure this has been reported endless times, but it's very annoying.

Realistically, I'd say a lot of people switch off reports when playing the game to avoid such issues, but it's kind of redundant to have herald reporting if it's not really usable in its current from when you're actually playing the game.

If you removed the siege reports from the equation then there would be much fewer reports coming in and the two issues mentioned above would be less likely to happen in-game. In an active raiding league each player is probably getting at least 10 of these reports from everyone they are allied with every day and i doubt if many of them are even opened. Think of the pointless server traffic being created. Thanks for taking the time to read.

Hola!
UTC -12:00
Alex Leiper
16 May, 2017, 8:41 PM UTC
hi would like to suggest we can rotate are home as i got coffins stuck behind a wall and no way to get at them no room to move wall ether
roadstar Pitbull
17 May, 2017, 7:41 PM UTC

With so many "bugs/issues" could we get a list of what is currently on the active list of being fixed???

No new additions or expantions or whatever, just known bugs being fixed.

Might help with so many of the same issues being reported.

Oh and yes a locked thread for CM only..
njgarza12
18 May, 2017, 7:51 PM UTC
Thank You!
UTC +5:00
DrFondles
19 May, 2017, 12:19 AM UTC
roadstar Pitbull said:

With so many "bugs/issues" could we get a list of what is currently on the active list of being fixed???

This would be quite helpful for us in the stormfall community. No more posts on reappearing bugs 
Josh/Synergy S3
Alina Bright
Community Manager
19 May, 2017, 3:17 PM UTC
Gadheras said:

Eugenia Misura said:

Gadheras said:

Make login between sessions require captcha to help deal with the bot issues, because this is something bot software can't, or got a very hard time deal with, due to randomness. 

If Plarium wont make this happen, it just underline Plarium doesn't care about bots in the game. So, make it happen already!!!

Thank you for offering a solution for this case. However, if all players will be forced to do this, wouldn't it be annoying? 
Far less annoying than the pop up that appear as soon as you turn your back to the screen for 2 minutes. And as long as its just between sessions, its just more or less once a day for people at most, or maybe twice if they log on from work and home. And its what? 4 extra mouse clicks, that is nothing when looking at all the clicking you do during a session as whole.
Thank you for specifying this. 
Alina Bright
Community Manager
19 May, 2017, 3:18 PM UTC

sison said:

hello

thiefs is nt to be sent in battlgrounds but sometimes by mistake we choose them among whith the other troop

this happend to me somedays before and lost 56 thiefs,plz make a warning when we choose thiefs by mistake to be sent in bgs.

if we see the warning we will avoid to do that in case of we chosed them by mistake.

anyone should have the chance to avoid lose his/her thiefs in  such a siily way

thanks!

Hello! The matter is that Thiefs are Offensive Units, despite they have low offensive stats. We can't separate them from other Units. Please, be careful. 

Alina Bright
Community Manager
19 May, 2017, 3:20 PM UTC

WorldWar3 said:

NEW PREMIUM PACKAGES FOR AVERAGE PLAYERS

most of the online games have premium users feature (which costs Around 10 $-50 $ )  per month and give a lot of advantages for theses premium players. This feature been cheap usually means that most of the players buy them regularly to gain  advantage over other players.

Thus making most people spend on the monthly premium packages, and making it a must have package.

Right now Plarium makes most of there money from less than 5% of of the coiners, but with such a package most of the regular player would contribute for the game making it balanced and more active rather than the 5% of the players  been overly powered.

Of course this is a a whole different marketing strategy for plarium , but i think the game really needs such a package to balance the game .

Thank you for sharing your feedback. Several departments work on the development of algorithm, according to which Special Offers appear. They rely on analytics data, marketing research and other information they receive through their research channels.

Unfortunately, it’s not a part of the game our players can affect directly or pass suggestions about some changes to it. If you don’t like your current Offers or find them expensive, you can wait for better ones, and they will appear sooner or later. 

Alina Bright
Community Manager
19 May, 2017, 3:22 PM UTC

Limad said:

Can the herald settings be changed to exclude reports of any enemy activity on allies sieges? Or else give us the option to exclude these reports. They really clutter up the inbox and make it harder to see reports you actually care about, i.e. an ally being spied upon or raided. I would imagine most players in my league don't care to know that someone raided a castle I have sieged but they're gonna get a pointless mail about it.

There's also a long-standing issue with herald reports whereby each report triggers a mini "refresh" of sorts. So if you were about to send 100 units on a raid or maybe buy 100 troops, the refresh can result in the slider being sent to the max amount and you end up sending / buying 1000 units or whatever the max is on the slider. It can also cause a lag of about 5+ seconds if a raid of yours is about to hit and a mail arrives in the herald at the same time. I'm sure this has been reported endless times, but it's very annoying.

Realistically, I'd say a lot of people switch off reports when playing the game to avoid such issues, but it's kind of redundant to have herald reporting if it's not really usable in its current from when you're actually playing the game.

If you removed the siege reports from the equation then there would be much fewer reports coming in and the two issues mentioned above would be less likely to happen in-game. In an active raiding league each player is probably getting at least 10 of these reports from everyone they are allied with every day and i doubt if many of them are even opened. Think of the pointless server traffic being created. Thanks for taking the time to read.

Hi! 

1. Can you please specify how you see it? Maybe a check box in settings? 

2. Please report this issue to our Support team at https://plariumsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new so we can check this. 

Alina Bright
Community Manager
19 May, 2017, 3:23 PM UTC
Alex Leiper said:

hi would like to suggest we can rotate are home as i got coffins stuck behind a wall and no way to get at them no room to move wall ether
Hi! Can you please describe your idea more detail? 
Alina Bright
Community Manager
19 May, 2017, 3:24 PM UTC
roadstar Pitbull said:

That's a nice idea, we'll think about adding this information. Thanks!
Thunder
19 May, 2017, 10:50 PM UTC

How about a couple changes to how we see our leagues beacon defense both in stats and the actual beacon window? 

Specifically, I'd like to see a column in stats showing the % of a members defense that they have in the beacons ... i.e. 500k total defense in stats, 250k in beacon ... add another column showing this as a % ... in this case, 50% .. and for it to be sortable as the other columns are also ...

In addition, when in a specific beacon, opposed to seeing the number of units in the beacon, I'd rather see the total defensive strength ... even if it is the baseline defense of the units, it would give us a better barometer of the actual strength of the beacon ...

This could be made available to Marshals only or included with those able to see stats ...

Would like to see similar additions to the fortress but that is less pressing at the moment ...

Thunder ---- Synergy/SRD - Where the whole is greater than the simple sum of its parts !
UTC -6:00
Armyrec1
20 May, 2017, 12:50 AM UTC
If you conquer a hamlet, you should get whatever RSS the defender had acquired from that hamlet. 
UTC +4:00
Jezebel
20 May, 2017, 4:42 PM UTC

Eugenia Misura said:

Alex Leiper said:

Hi! Can you please describe your idea more detail? 

i think he means to be able to rotate the castle so that we can see all sides of it - or be able to place our walls somewhere so we can get at things easier - i had the same issue and had to delete a piece of my wall in order to move things around and get at them

we spend our saphs on these things we shouldn't have to delete them in order to edit our castles
1775894 users registered; 47834 topics; 285641 post; our newest member:Castle 1342928