Your Suggestions - 2

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
May 19, 2017, 15:1805/19/17
03/01/16

sison said:

hello

thiefs is nt to be sent in battlgrounds but sometimes by mistake we choose them among whith the other troop

this happend to me somedays before and lost 56 thiefs,plz make a warning when we choose thiefs by mistake to be sent in bgs.

if we see the warning we will avoid to do that in case of we chosed them by mistake.

anyone should have the chance to avoid lose his/her thiefs in  such a siily way

thanks!

Hello! The matter is that Thiefs are Offensive Units, despite they have low offensive stats. We can't separate them from other Units. Please, be careful. 

May 19, 2017, 15:2005/19/17
03/01/16

WorldWar3 said:

NEW PREMIUM PACKAGES FOR AVERAGE PLAYERS

most of the online games have premium users feature (which costs Around 10 $-50 $ )  per month and give a lot of advantages for theses premium players. This feature been cheap usually means that most of the players buy them regularly to gain  advantage over other players.

Thus making most people spend on the monthly premium packages, and making it a must have package.

Right now Plarium makes most of there money from less than 5% of of the coiners, but with such a package most of the regular player would contribute for the game making it balanced and more active rather than the 5% of the players  been overly powered.

Of course this is a a whole different marketing strategy for plarium , but i think the game really needs such a package to balance the game .

Thank you for sharing your feedback. Several departments work on the development of algorithm, according to which Special Offers appear. They rely on analytics data, marketing research and other information they receive through their research channels.

Unfortunately, it’s not a part of the game our players can affect directly or pass suggestions about some changes to it. If you don’t like your current Offers or find them expensive, you can wait for better ones, and they will appear sooner or later. 

May 19, 2017, 15:2205/19/17
03/01/16

Limad said:

Can the herald settings be changed to exclude reports of any enemy activity on allies sieges? Or else give us the option to exclude these reports. They really clutter up the inbox and make it harder to see reports you actually care about, i.e. an ally being spied upon or raided. I would imagine most players in my league don't care to know that someone raided a castle I have sieged but they're gonna get a pointless mail about it.

There's also a long-standing issue with herald reports whereby each report triggers a mini "refresh" of sorts. So if you were about to send 100 units on a raid or maybe buy 100 troops, the refresh can result in the slider being sent to the max amount and you end up sending / buying 1000 units or whatever the max is on the slider. It can also cause a lag of about 5+ seconds if a raid of yours is about to hit and a mail arrives in the herald at the same time. I'm sure this has been reported endless times, but it's very annoying.

Realistically, I'd say a lot of people switch off reports when playing the game to avoid such issues, but it's kind of redundant to have herald reporting if it's not really usable in its current from when you're actually playing the game.

If you removed the siege reports from the equation then there would be much fewer reports coming in and the two issues mentioned above would be less likely to happen in-game. In an active raiding league each player is probably getting at least 10 of these reports from everyone they are allied with every day and i doubt if many of them are even opened. Think of the pointless server traffic being created. Thanks for taking the time to read.

Hi! 

1. Can you please specify how you see it? Maybe a check box in settings? 

2. Please report this issue to our Support team at https://plariumsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new so we can check this. 

May 19, 2017, 15:2305/19/17
03/01/16
Alex Leiper said:

hi would like to suggest we can rotate are home as i got coffins stuck behind a wall and no way to get at them no room to move wall ether
Hi! Can you please describe your idea more detail? 
May 19, 2017, 15:2405/19/17
03/01/16
roadstar Pitbull said:

With so many "bugs/issues" could we get a list of what is currently on the active list of being fixed???

No new additions or expantions or whatever, just known bugs being fixed.

Might help with so many of the same issues being reported.

Oh and yes a locked thread for CM only..
That's a nice idea, we'll think about adding this information. Thanks!
May 19, 2017, 22:5005/19/17
02/20/17

How about a couple changes to how we see our leagues beacon defense both in stats and the actual beacon window? 

Specifically, I'd like to see a column in stats showing the % of a members defense that they have in the beacons ... i.e. 500k total defense in stats, 250k in beacon ... add another column showing this as a % ... in this case, 50% .. and for it to be sortable as the other columns are also ...

In addition, when in a specific beacon, opposed to seeing the number of units in the beacon, I'd rather see the total defensive strength ... even if it is the baseline defense of the units, it would give us a better barometer of the actual strength of the beacon ...

This could be made available to Marshals only or included with those able to see stats ...

Would like to see similar additions to the fortress but that is less pressing at the moment ...

May 20, 2017, 00:5005/20/17
05/20/17
If you conquer a hamlet, you should get whatever RSS the defender had acquired from that hamlet. 
May 20, 2017, 16:4205/20/17
May 20, 2017, 16:42(edited)
12/18/14

Eugenia Misura said:

Alex Leiper said:

hi would like to suggest we can rotate are home as i got coffins stuck behind a wall and no way to get at them no room to move wall ether

i think he means to be able to rotate the castle so that we can see all sides of it - or be able to place our walls somewhere so we can get at things easier - i had the same issue and had to delete a piece of my wall in order to move things around and get at them

we spend our saphs on these things we shouldn't have to delete them in order to edit our castles
May 20, 2017, 23:0305/20/17
07/11/13

Can we have it so that league help is automatically turned on for everyone, but marshals/captains can manually turn it off. Its a good "punishment' that can be used for members who maybe mouth off at a member, overtake DE, or raid an ally.

May 21, 2017, 20:4905/21/17
02/13/13

Hi everyone!

I decided to share with you my suggestions regarding a few aspects of the game.

Resources:

This point is clear: if a game has resources, all of them should be “farmable” by all types of players. It is good that there are sapphire hamlets, but why are there no soulstone or scull rune hamlets? Both soulstones and scull runes have a far less implementation than sapphires, yet the later can be gathered, which is not possible with soulstones and scull runes. Strange… Therefore I recommend to create soulstone and scull rune hamlets. The harvest speed of soulstones can be equal to sapphires. As for scull runes… Well, they can be made farmable only with “Dominion” level 20 and, let’s say, only 2 per hour.

Graphics:

1. I think that there will be much more people playing the game (and more potential clients for Plarium), if they have a chance to customize not only the castle’s skin, but the internal look too. For example, if I change the skin of my castle to Teer Hael, I would also like to change the internal look to a more “elvish” one – greener landscape, more water and the buildings should look more like in stuff like that (instead of the annoying standard look).

2. Currently the castle’s interface is too boring. Add some citizens. I would even buy them for sapphires, just to enjoy watching them walking around, stopping near the buildings, admiring them, talking to each other or doing something else. I even think that this is one of the reasons, why people leave the game. There are many other competing projects and some of them have a much better look than Stormfall. If nothing changes with the graphics and animation, there will soon be no warriors left to stand against Balur.

Most likely the moderators of this forum will tell me that this idea will not be implemented as it “requires much work to be done”, “cannot be implemented because of technical reasons” or something else. Guys, I’m pretty sure that there will be some challenges, but this feature does not change in any way the game balance (as we are talking only about graphics). Yes, it requires some work to do, but I am pretty sure that for your work you are paid in dollars/euro or whatever other currency and not sapphires, so don’t be lazy. Otherwise, your current players will sooner or later find other projects, which will meet their demands in a better way. Don’t search for excuses – search for solutions.

Advisor reports.

1. Whenever we send out a group of spies, we pursue certain goals. We either want to find an army to attack (in order to earn tournament points, for example) or to get as much resources as possible. In the first case those reports, where our target has no army are useless to us. In the second case those reports where our enemy has less then 50k (or any other amount) resources are useless too. Therefore, new report filters for spying missions should be created. They can look this way:

a) “Do not show spying reports, when the enemy has zero forces”

b) “Do not show spying reports, when the enemy has less then …. Total resources”

Dragon.

I have been playing the game for already 2 month, but still did not understand the meaning of “Dragon/Lost Art Discovery Speed”. Let’s suggest that your Lost Art Discovery Speed is 25% and you want to research a Lost Art, which will require your sage to read a book for 4 days. You smack your dragon, it wakes up and your sage now needs only 3 days to study (nice motivation, by the way). Though 3 hours later you dragon falls asleep and your sage says “what a relief” – and the timer is back to 4 days (or 3 days and 21h). Is this really supposed to work like this? What’s the point? I think it would be good to have the dragon/lost art discovery time been permanently reduced…

Attack on hamlets.

Very simple: when someone attacks our hamlet, we should an incoming attack to have a chance to safe our troops.

No Lost Art secret requirements.

I was very much surprised, when I gathered the necessary resources to upgrade “Dominion” to level 16, but the system told me – “level 56 required to research the lost art”. I double-checked, if this information was shown anywhere in the requirement’s section, but could not find it. There were only the resources needed, but no information about any level requirements. I tried even another thing: purchased some units so that I had less resources than needed for the upgrade and hit the “upgrade” button again. The pop-up window showed me that I need to gather a certain amount of gold, iron and food, but again – nothing about any castle level requirements. Dear Plarium team, please note that this can be treated as cheating , because players do not receive what they want, even though they fulfilled all visible requirements. You should fix it ASAP.

May 21, 2017, 23:4205/21/17
12/18/14

any new features added to the game should be tested on a test server before being implemented

every time a new feature is added something else ceases to function properly

May 22, 2017, 17:5005/22/17
10/15/14

1. Add option in settings to switch off pop up window with offers to buy.  

2. Offers are switching automaticly from one to another too fast. It is annoying to start checking one and than to be switched to another while thinking and calculating. Add option for players to decide if they want it to be static or active. I prefer to browse my self by clicking one by one. Few times i got so frustrated with rotation that just decided to not buy a package just in spite. 

There is group of people that want to buy and they will buy packages what so ever and other group that don't have money or are waiting for right deal. I am sure that most of players are checking offers anyways so forcing people to watch a rotation block of offers is just making us more nervous. Plarium is making free to play games and as such we understand that you need to make money through selling extras but is it really necessary to bombard us as much as you do now? 
May 23, 2017, 14:2705/23/17
03/01/16
Thunder said:

How about a couple changes to how we see our leagues beacon defense both in stats and the actual beacon window? 

Specifically, I'd like to see a column in stats showing the % of a members defense that they have in the beacons ... i.e. 500k total defense in stats, 250k in beacon ... add another column showing this as a % ... in this case, 50% .. and for it to be sortable as the other columns are also ...

In addition, when in a specific beacon, opposed to seeing the number of units in the beacon, I'd rather see the total defensive strength ... even if it is the baseline defense of the units, it would give us a better barometer of the actual strength of the beacon ...

This could be made available to Marshals only or included with those able to see stats ...

Would like to see similar additions to the fortress but that is less pressing at the moment ...

Hello! Can you please show on a screenshot where it should be displayed? :) 
May 23, 2017, 14:3105/23/17
03/01/16
Armyrec1 said:

If you conquer a hamlet, you should get whatever RSS the defender had acquired from that hamlet. 
Hi! Can you please specify this? 
May 23, 2017, 14:3505/23/17
03/01/16
Jezebel said:

Eugenia Misura said:

Alex Leiper said:

i think he means to be able to rotate the castle so that we can see all sides of it - or be able to place our walls somewhere so we can get at things easier - i had the same issue and had to delete a piece of my wall in order to move things around and get at them

we spend our saphs on these things we shouldn't have to delete them in order to edit our castles
I see, thanks. We're thinking about adding an option to save decor at some place in Castle in the future. 
May 23, 2017, 14:3605/23/17
03/01/16
Skycooldude said:

Can we have it so that league help is automatically turned on for everyone, but marshals/captains can manually turn it off. Its a good "punishment' that can be used for members who maybe mouth off at a member, overtake DE, or raid an ally.

I'm not sure that many players will support this idea. 
May 23, 2017, 14:3805/23/17
03/01/16
RandomDrop said:

Take a copy of the code from 2.5 years ago and create 5th server, then we can all migrate and play a game where hard work and intelligence prevails and is rewarded.

I'd bet money it will be the most successful server you have within 6 months.
Past is in the past for good :) 
May 23, 2017, 14:4305/23/17
03/01/16
Jezebel said:

any new features added to the game should be tested on a test server before being implemented

every time a new feature is added something else ceases to function properly

All new features are tested on test server by our QA team.
May 23, 2017, 14:4705/23/17
May 23, 2017, 14:47(edited)
03/01/16
DraK said:

1. Add option in settings to switch off pop up window with offers to buy.  

2. Offers are switching automaticly from one to another too fast. It is annoying to start checking one and than to be switched to another while thinking and calculating. Add option for players to decide if they want it to be static or active. I prefer to browse my self by clicking one by one. Few times i got so frustrated with rotation that just decided to not buy a package just in spite. 

There is group of people that want to buy and they will buy packages what so ever and other group that don't have money or are waiting for right deal. I am sure that most of players are checking offers anyways so forcing people to watch a rotation block of offers is just making us more nervous. Plarium is making free to play games and as such we understand that you need to make money through selling extras but is it really necessary to bombard us as much as you do now? 
I'll pass your feedback, thank you for sharing it with us. 
May 23, 2017, 15:2605/23/17
May 23, 2017, 15:29(edited)
02/20/17

Eugenia Misura said:

Thunder said:

Hello! Can you please show on a screenshot where it should be displayed? :) 
http://prntscr.com/fb71dt
For the stats section, I personally don't find the "total unit" column very useful so you can either 1) eliminate that column or 2) add another column showing a % of total defense that is in the beacons ... it would go to the right of the "beacon defense" column ...
Hope this helps/makes sense but if not, please let me know ... thank you :)

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.