Your Suggestions - 2

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Apr 29, 2017, 00:0304/29/17
07/02/15

Eugenia Misura said:

FAILO said:

Make sieges worthwile currently they barely effect the sieged player.

add a debuff if you are sieges  e.g. -10% resource production  -5% unit statistices etc
Hi! Can you please specify the options which can improve sieges? 

first it would help if we could create our own threads in here to detail specific ideas and gain feedback

to siege a castle should stay the same. and breaking should be the same as is.

but currently if you are sieged there is barely any need to break it especially if there is large defence sieging you cause you can just use it against people attacking you.

so i suggest an negetive factor if you are sieged.

some ideas are

1. decreasing resource production

2. decreasing unit statistics

3. a small amount of units sent from your castle must attack the siege so the rest can continue the mission.

4. slower unit training speed

5. slower building speed

of corse not all of theese can be applied i like 1, 2, and or 3 the best

and the longer a siege is held the worse theese get to a certain point,.  

this would bring back the importance of sieges in both holding and breaking.

anything else?
May 1, 2017, 02:4405/01/17
06/20/15

I have a few suggestions, I will post them here but I am not holding my breath that they will even be acknowledged. 

Apologies if they have been mentioned before it's hard and confusing to keep up to date.  In any case the more they are mentioned the more acceptable the idea.

1.  I agree (as previously posted) that if a castle is sieged the sieged player should get a debuff, a penalty for being sieged.  Loss of resources, inability to produce troops of something like that.

2.  At the moment you can maintain your troops without producing food, a penalty for this would be great,  maybe an increased time to build troops if your food is at zero, (50% would be a good start).  This game is being ruined by coiners just buying troop upon troop upon troop.  

3.  The add reinforcement button as an option on your leagues embassy list.

4.  No advance notice of events, tourneys etc or special handouts to VIP members.  This disadvantages players and leagues.  Make the playing field level for ALL players.  If this is to be ignored then give at league rank of VIP for each league so that no one is disadvantaged.

5.  Introduce a troop/item that can't be purchased by coin, and make it worthwhile.  There need to be an incentive to for the non-coiner to still play the game.  At the moment there is none.

That's all for the moment, In my opinion a lot of the small tweaks such as the pop ups and the prize draw icon are nothing but attempts to pull money from you.  Akin to click bait on Internet pages, very annoying.

May 2, 2017, 08:2005/02/17
07/25/15

Make login between sessions require captcha to help deal with the bot issues, because this is something bot software can't, or got a very hard time deal with, due to randomness. 

If Plarium wont make this happen, it just underline Plarium doesn't care about bots in the game. So, make it happen already!!!

May 2, 2017, 21:0205/02/17
12/18/14

Cranky said:

I have a few suggestions, I will post them here but I am not holding my breath that they will even be acknowledged. 

Apologies if they have been mentioned before it's hard and confusing to keep up to date.  In any case the more they are mentioned the more acceptable the idea.

1.  I agree (as previously posted) that if a castle is sieged the sieged player should get a debuff, a penalty for being sieged.  Loss of resources, inability to produce troops of something like that.

2.  At the moment you can maintain your troops without producing food, a penalty for this would be great,  maybe an increased time to build troops if your food is at zero, (50% would be a good start).  This game is being ruined by coiners just buying troop upon troop upon troop.  

4.  No advance notice of events, tourneys etc or special handouts to VIP members.  This disadvantages players and leagues.  Make the playing field level for ALL players.  If this is to be ignored then give at league rank of VIP for each league so that no one is disadvantaged.

5.  Introduce a troop/item that can't be purchased by coin, and make it worthwhile.  There need to be an incentive to for the non-coiner to still play the game.  At the moment there is none.

That's all for the moment, In my opinion a lot of the small tweaks such as the pop ups and the prize draw icon are nothing but attempts to pull money from you.  Akin to click bait on Internet pages, very annoying.

all great suggestions 

I would also like to see more discussion here - tell me what you all think!!  https://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/game-discussion/38962_restore-balance-to-the-game/?post=305878

May 3, 2017, 05:2905/03/17
10/21/14

Hey Lords and Ladies, 

I'm not sure if plarium ever did this. But back in Kabam our tourneys back in 2014-2016 we would have our tiers for top 10 rewards be 5k-15k saphs always. Myself and a few others miss this since we are all getting larger in the game, and to only with 5k saphs as a max reward it is harder to keep growing. The rewards should increase with the growth of the players, that's my humble opinion :)

Please thumb up if you guy's want to see these rewards restored or back in a way^^
May 3, 2017, 08:0105/03/17
07/25/15
DrFondles said:

Hey Lords and Ladies, 

I'm not sure if plarium ever did this. But back in Kabam our tourneys back in 2014-2016 we would have our tiers for top 10 rewards be 5k-15k saphs always. Myself and a few others miss this since we are all getting larger in the game, and to only with 5k saphs as a max reward it is harder to keep growing. The rewards should increase with the growth of the players, that's my humble opinion :)

Please thumb up if you guy's want to see these rewards restored or back in a way^^
with plarium you will discover its more about SPENDING if you want anything, not so much about efort and reward
May 10, 2017, 22:3705/10/17
07/12/14

Remove all the purchase pack deals that constantly pop up on the screen now.

May 12, 2017, 12:2005/12/17
03/01/16
FAILO said:

Eugenia Misura said:

FAILO said:

Make sieges worthwile currently they barely effect the sieged player.

add a debuff if you are sieges  e.g. -10% resource production  -5% unit statistices etc
Hi! Can you please specify the options which can improve sieges? 

first it would help if we could create our own threads in here to detail specific ideas and gain feedback

to siege a castle should stay the same. and breaking should be the same as is.

but currently if you are sieged there is barely any need to break it especially if there is large defence sieging you cause you can just use it against people attacking you.

so i suggest an negetive factor if you are sieged.

some ideas are

1. decreasing resource production

2. decreasing unit statistics

3. a small amount of units sent from your castle must attack the siege so the rest can continue the mission.

4. slower unit training speed

5. slower building speed

of corse not all of theese can be applied i like 1, 2, and or 3 the best

and the longer a siege is held the worse theese get to a certain point,.  

this would bring back the importance of sieges in both holding and breaking.

anything else?
Thank you for specifying this. I have one question: if Resource production is decreased, then you get less Resources too. What is the benefit? 
May 12, 2017, 12:2305/12/17
03/01/16

Cranky said:

Hello! Thank you for sharing your ideas with us. 

1. Thanks, I'll pass this. 

2. No, we're not going to change this balance. 

3. This suggestion is under consideration. 

4. Can you please specify this more detail? 

5. You can get rare Resources and Items by playing the game actively. 
May 12, 2017, 12:2405/12/17
03/01/16
Gadheras said:

Make login between sessions require captcha to help deal with the bot issues, because this is something bot software can't, or got a very hard time deal with, due to randomness. 

If Plarium wont make this happen, it just underline Plarium doesn't care about bots in the game. So, make it happen already!!!

Thank you for offering a solution for this case. However, if all players will be forced to do this, wouldn't it be annoying? 
May 12, 2017, 12:2505/12/17
03/01/16

DrFondles said:

Hey Lords and Ladies, 

Hello! Tournament rewards have always been subject to change. We regularly add some new Items, remove some old ones, change the amounts of things you get, etc. Our developers carefully calculate each Tournament reward emphasizing that rewards are a bonus, not the main point of participating in Tournaments. There are, however, rewards that can only be obtained in Tournaments. Those have a greater value since they are rare, and we do want players to participate in Tournaments to get them.

May 12, 2017, 12:2805/12/17
03/01/16
Limad said:

Some kind of indicator or a tool tip in the "Unit Upgrade" tab of how many medals you have left would be useful when upgrading troops for unit xp. 
Hello! This information should be discovered by players while playing the game. 
May 12, 2017, 12:2905/12/17
03/01/16
Bohara said:

Remove all the purchase pack deals that constantly pop up on the screen now.

I'll pass your feedback, thanks. 
May 12, 2017, 12:2905/12/17
07/25/15
Eugenia Misura said:

Gadheras said:

Thank you for offering a solution for this case. However, if all players will be forced to do this, wouldn't it be annoying? 
Far less annoying than the pop up that appear as soon as you turn your back to the screen for 2 minutes. And as long as its just between sessions, its just more or less once a day for people at most, or maybe twice if they log on from work and home. And its what? 4 extra mouse clicks, that is nothing when looking at all the clicking you do during a session as whole.
May 13, 2017, 10:2005/13/17
May 14, 2017, 10:53(edited)

hello

thiefs is nt to be sent in battlgrounds but sometimes by mistake we choose them among whith the other troop

this happend to me somedays before and lost 56 thiefs,plz make a warning when we choose thiefs by mistake to be sent in bgs.

if we see the warning we will avoid to do that in case of we chosed them by mistake.

anyone should have the chance to avoid lose his/her thiefs in  such a siily way

thanks!

May 13, 2017, 19:1505/13/17
07/10/15

NEW PREMIUM PACKAGES FOR AVERAGE PLAYERS

most of the online games have premium users feature (which costs Around 10 $-50 $ )  per month and give a lot of advantages for theses premium players. This feature been cheap usually means that most of the players buy them regularly to gain  advantage over other players.

Thus making most people spend on the monthly premium packages, and making it a must have package.

Right now Plarium makes most of there money from less than 5% of of the coiners, but with such a package most of the regular player would contribute for the game making it balanced and more active rather than the 5% of the players  been overly powered.

Of course this is a a whole different marketing strategy for plarium , but i think the game really needs such a package to balance the game .

May 16, 2017, 20:4105/16/17
May 16, 2017, 20:42(edited)
hi would like to suggest we can rotate are home as i got coffins stuck behind a wall and no way to get at them no room to move wall ether
May 18, 2017, 19:5105/18/17
Thank You!
May 19, 2017, 00:1905/19/17
10/21/14
roadstar Pitbull said:

With so many "bugs/issues" could we get a list of what is currently on the active list of being fixed???

No new additions or expantions or whatever, just known bugs being fixed.

Might help with so many of the same issues being reported.

Oh and yes a locked thread for CM only..
This would be quite helpful for us in the stormfall community. No more posts on reappearing bugs 
May 19, 2017, 15:1705/19/17
03/01/16
Gadheras said:

Eugenia Misura said:

Gadheras said:

Far less annoying than the pop up that appear as soon as you turn your back to the screen for 2 minutes. And as long as its just between sessions, its just more or less once a day for people at most, or maybe twice if they log on from work and home. And its what? 4 extra mouse clicks, that is nothing when looking at all the clicking you do during a session as whole.
Thank you for specifying this. 
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.