All Categories

Your Suggestions - 2

Your Suggestions - 2

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Apr 21, 2017, 23:0604/21/17
08/28/14
Building Upgrades for Infantry, Cavalry, Occult, and Bestiary. Have a % decrease in unit training time say .5% up each level up to a max of 15% or whatever you can come up with that way We can train troops a little faster not by much. Thank You.
Apr 22, 2017, 04:3504/22/17
07/11/13
Eugenia Misura said:

Skycooldude said:

so in the members list. we have a drop down arrow where we can send a letter or add to contacts. Can we have a "send reinforcements" added to this.

Most leagues like for everyone to send 1 archer to everyone in the league, and this would help to speed up the process and make this smooth.

Hi! Can you please show this on a screenshot to me? Thanks! 
I sent screenshot as a PM
Apr 22, 2017, 06:0704/22/17
03/20/14
Skycooldude said:

Eugenia Misura said:

Skycooldude said:

so in the members list. we have a drop down arrow where we can send a letter or add to contacts. Can we have a "send reinforcements" added to this.

Most leagues like for everyone to send 1 archer to everyone in the league, and this would help to speed up the process and make this smooth.

Add me as a +1 for this idea as well.
Apr 22, 2017, 14:5304/22/17
11/27/14

Eugenia Misura said:

Lord Mark said:

Lord Mark said:

I agree!

This game looks like an ATM ...

There is no Player respect !

If u are loaded VISA...in few weeks u do evrithing . In my opinion it is an abuse of the human greed for money.

The old players should get a bonus...and a heavy coiner should have limits.

Make at Black Market a way to exchange the Hero's Equipment !

Delete this from my screen! I dont play your lottery!

Can i get a reply from CM ? Dont stand there and watch...u know me !

BTW: Did u see that Ocult and Bestiary can be order now ? :)

Nice job !

Edited by Community Manager. 

I've asnwered you a bit earlier, Lord Mark. 

This site has no relation to Plarium. It's not allowed to post such information on our Forum. 
Hy Eugenia , 

About that site ...there is no secret ...all the player recived that PM.

Do you have an answer about the Hero Exchange Market( like scrool exchange) or u need to make a $$$ amount from us before u implement this.
I understand it is ok for plarium that every player spend a lot of money and get the same items, over and over again.
Apr 22, 2017, 22:1604/22/17
04/09/17
Now wouldn't it be more fair to have a pay per month game vs , Who has the biggest credit card can just buy there way to the top ??? . where everyone can build , make troups and figure the best ways to get to the top not just buy your way to the top ????
Apr 23, 2017, 11:2004/23/17
brunsonthomas said:

There are negative comments but if you evaluate them they thought I was Suggesting moving troops to another Beacon. 

No,  I am simply requesting what has been suggested several times. This would be to give the Marshal or designated Captains the ability to send members troops from the Beacon or Fortress to their catacombs in time of need. Our only option now is to expel them from the league which makes them an instant PVP and raid target. They not only are out of the league but lose at least 1 week of league benefits from league membership including all Beacon and Fortress benefits. This is totally unfair to people who have real life limitations that the game does not allow a workaround.

Not too long ago a similar Suggestion was denied because it gave a Marshal too much power. No it is back and most Beacon leagues would be all for it if voting were allowed. Please reconsider this suggestion.

I'm all for this Brunson as would many leagues
Apr 23, 2017, 19:0804/23/17
03/22/16
Master and his bots are at it again. There is no way a person could have started over 20 castles together like that, it had to be computer generated. Why not add a robot blocker when people are joining for the first time. This would stop Master and others from creating bots and siphoning your money. Surely someone sells these bot prevention programs. I have seen them on many sites where you have to check a box that say I am not a robot and have to select one or more boxes out of six. This prevents robots from entering information.
Apr 23, 2017, 20:4804/23/17
03/08/15

my suggestion is that the settlement/hamlet feature of the game should be restored as it was.....

resource settlements were quite fun....and also fair for both the attacking and defending players...

hamlets favors only the attacking player....

i think less then 1% of the total players on plarium has ever kept a hamlet for more then an hour....

only way to get resources from a hamlet is to load it with as much defense as a beacon......

Apr 24, 2017, 15:5904/24/17
Apr 24, 2017, 16:01(edited)
05/14/16

RareOne said:

my suggestion is that the settlement/hamlet feature of the game should be restored as it was.....

resource settlements were quite fun....and also fair for both the attacking and defending players...

i think less then 1% of the total players on plarium has ever kept a hamlet for more then an hour....

only way to get resources from a hamlet is to load it with as much defense as a beacon......

Actually, Hamlets are death traps when PvP is on and both Defenders and Attackers use them to boost their points. All is in approach. Hamlets when no tourny is on are still profitable, I harvest the hell out of Amulets in them still so I can make my Dead but sort of Undead, but still not quite dead Dragons.

The trick to half of these things is to be smarter than how Plarium wants you to play. The other half... yeah, you're screwed.

(Hint: Don't try to hold a hamlet for a hour)
Apr 24, 2017, 19:5904/24/17
Apr 24, 2017, 20:18(edited)
03/08/15

then it will take a heck of a lot time to get anything substantial......LOL

we all know this game has always favored offense when we go one on one outside castle......i.e. no castle defense, no support from team and no revivals.....so there is always someone with bigger offense....unless you are a very high level player...and he can take you out with almost no losses...and then there are those free drags for attacking a hamlet which encourages others to attack.....

i'm not saying hamlets are totally useless....they are very good in pvp.....

it's just that all uses of hamlets are already there in settlements + they are a lot more fun.... 
Apr 24, 2017, 20:0604/24/17
05/14/16

RareOne said:

4 sieges for 250 amulets each...takes about 20 minutes. Still faster than using the Altar to turn them over.

4xs as fast even with a couple losses. But if its for food or metals... yeah you are wasting time.

Apr 24, 2017, 20:2304/24/17
03/08/15

RareOne said:

we all know this game has always favored offense when we go one on one outside castle......i.e. no castle defense, no support from team and no revivals.....so there is always someone with bigger offense....unless you are a very high level player...and he can take you out with almost no losses...and then there are those free drags for attacking a hamlet which encourages others to attack.....

i'm not saying hamlets are totally useless....they are very good in pvp.....

it's just that all uses of hamlets are already there in settlements + they are a lot more fun.... 

i added few things in the above message LOL

Apr 25, 2017, 14:1904/25/17
03/01/16
Skycooldude said:

Eugenia Misura said:

Skycooldude said:

Got it! Thanks!
Apr 25, 2017, 14:2804/25/17
03/01/16

brunsonthomas said:

Eugenia Misura said:

brunsonthomas said:

Eugenia Misura said:

brunsonthomas said:

I know we have asked several times to allow the Marshal to force troops out of a Beacon and the Fortress. Since you don't want to let the Marshal do it alone. Then make it so that the Marshal and two designated officers must agree as well. This will allow better control of the members when Fortress downgrades and Beacon exchanges could be accomplished more easily. The other possibility is to allow two co Marshals in a league so that a Marshal and both co Marshals must agree before action can be accomplished.

Edit: Thomas, as far as I understand you still want us to give Marshalls and/or Captains (in this case) to be able to move defensive troops from Beacons and Fortresses. I can see the reason why it might be helpful, but it's still too risky. Maybe we could discuss some details such as possible limitations?

P.S. Sorry for confusion with previous response.

How about a limit of say 10 per Beacon or Fortress per week. Limit the number of people that you can kick out of any building would be a reasonable compromise.

Lord Brunsonthomas, I can see many negative comments from players regarding this matter. There is a chance that adding this feature would harm more than help.

There are negative comments but if you evaluate them they thought I was Suggesting moving troops to another Beacon. 

No,  I am simply requesting what has been suggested several times. This would be to give the Marshal or designated Captains the ability to send members troops from the Beacon or Fortress to their catacombs in time of need. Our only option now is to expel them from the league which makes them an instant PVP and raid target. They not only are out of the league but lose at least 1 week of league benefits from league membership including all Beacon and Fortress benefits. This is totally unfair to people who have real life limitations that the game does not allow a workaround.

Not too long ago a similar Suggestion was denied because it gave a Marshal too much power. No it is back and most Beacon leagues would be all for it if voting were allowed. Please reconsider this suggestion.

Lord brunsonthomas, this suggestion has been discussed and declined on our previous meeting with developers. Please accept this comment as my final reply regarding this suggestion. Thank you. 

Apr 25, 2017, 14:4204/25/17
03/01/16
Jrackor said:

Building Upgrades for Infantry, Cavalry, Occult, and Bestiary. Have a % decrease in unit training time say .5% up each level up to a max of 15% or whatever you can come up with that way We can train troops a little faster not by much. Thank You.
Hi! We're not going to change this balance in the near future. 
Apr 25, 2017, 14:4404/25/17
03/01/16
Lord Mark said:

Eugenia Misura said:

Lord Mark said:

Lord Mark said:

I agree!

This game looks like an ATM ...

There is no Player respect !

If u are loaded VISA...in few weeks u do evrithing . In my opinion it is an abuse of the human greed for money.

The old players should get a bonus...and a heavy coiner should have limits.

Make at Black Market a way to exchange the Hero's Equipment !

Delete this from my screen! I dont play your lottery!

Can i get a reply from CM ? Dont stand there and watch...u know me !

BTW: Did u see that Ocult and Bestiary can be order now ? :)

Nice job !

Edited by Community Manager. 

I've asnwered you a bit earlier, Lord Mark. 

This site has no relation to Plarium. It's not allowed to post such information on our Forum. 
Hy Eugenia , 

About that site ...there is no secret ...all the player recived that PM.

Do you have an answer about the Hero Exchange Market( like scrool exchange) or u need to make a $$$ amount from us before u implement this.
I understand it is ok for plarium that every player spend a lot of money and get the same items, over and over again.
Hi! We're not planning to add exchange feature, however, we're thinking on a solution for such cases.
Apr 25, 2017, 14:5504/25/17
03/01/16
brunsonthomas said:

Master and his bots are at it again. There is no way a person could have started over 20 castles together like that, it had to be computer generated. Why not add a robot blocker when people are joining for the first time. This would stop Master and others from creating bots and siphoning your money. Surely someone sells these bot prevention programs. I have seen them on many sites where you have to check a box that say I am not a robot and have to select one or more boxes out of six. This prevents robots from entering information.
We're constantly working on different variations of methods to prevent such accounts creation. At the moment the best way to deal with them as soon as possible is to report them to our Support team. 
Apr 25, 2017, 14:5604/25/17
03/01/16
RareOne said:

Hi! Settlements are in the past for good. 
Apr 27, 2017, 13:3604/27/17
07/02/15

Make sieges worthwile currently they barely effect the sieged player.

add a debuff if you are sieges  e.g. -10% resource production  -5% unit statistices etc
Apr 28, 2017, 12:1904/28/17
03/01/16
FAILO said:

Make sieges worthwile currently they barely effect the sieged player.

add a debuff if you are sieges  e.g. -10% resource production  -5% unit statistices etc
Hi! Can you please specify the options which can improve sieges? 
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.