Your Suggestions

Your Suggestions

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Aug 7, 2016, 19:1808/07/16
07/25/15

gouveiarodrigues said:

Since this is a sugesttion and "FEEDBACK" i must say, i am very disapointed with the new game item on bank, adding 50% Off and Def to all units for a week!!! How can u talk in other posts of game balance, how do u evin balance a game around that? I also spend money  on the game, ocasionally, mainly because i enjoy the game, but this thing is making me sad.

Take these examples, how do u know, after a spy report if can or cannot hit a certain lord, do u assume by default when calculating  that he has all the modifiers Up PLUS THAT ITEM?!?

Do u has a entertaiment and gaming company want to make your business out of a considerable ammount of player that, spend some amount of money, or a few bunch that for example buy such items weekly?

My sugestion? Remove that item from the game, my feedback? This ruins the gaming experience for players like me, that spend a regular small amount in the game, and i cant evin imagine for those who dont spend. Game balance is an argument u cant use from the moment u released that item, in other sugestions made here. 

My best regards.

What they really doing with this is applying a subscription cost to the game. as you can only get this through paying with cash. If you have to start assume everyone else have it, you need to apply it yoursel or you putting yourself to a disadventage. Now the cost of the item on a month to month basis is two times the cost of a subscription in any sub based mmo out there. This in addition to all the other things in the game to spend on......

I wonder who is the captain on this ship, because icebergs he fear not...

Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Aug 8, 2016, 10:4508/08/16
09/17/15
Guys, if you want to leave feedback about existing game features, please use Game Discussion thread for it. Here you can leave your suggestions and receive feedback about them.
Aug 8, 2016, 19:0708/08/16
Aug 9, 2016, 11:39(edited)

Since this is a sugesttion and "FEEDBACK" i must say, i am very disapointed with the new game item on bank, adding 50% Off and Def to all units for a week!!! How can u talk in other posts of game balance, how do u evin balance a game around that? I also spend money  on the game, ocasionally, mainly because i enjoy the game, but this thing is making me sad.

Take these examples, how do u know, after a spy report if can or cannot hit a certain lord, do u assume by default when calculating  that he has all the modifiers Up PLUS THAT ITEM?!?

Do u has a entertaiment and gaming company want to make your business out of a considerable ammount of player that, spend some amount of money, or a few bunch that for example buy such items weekly?

My sugestion? Remove that item from the game, my feedback? This ruins the gaming experience for players like me, that spend a regular small amount in the game, and i cant evin imagine for those who dont spend. Game balance is an argument u cant use from the moment u released that item, in other sugestions made here. 

My best regards.

Lol and she doesn't even deny it. I honestly feel sorry for Alyona, she's not the developers, she is doing what she is paid to do. But because they don't deal with us they bring in updates like this 50% increase BS to slap in our faces & in a way Alyonas. As they know (if feedback is actually provided) that the general player base are not at all happy with the updates these last few months & yet they still do it & she has to deal with it. Shows that they don't care about their customers or staff, money money money. Well ill stick a fist sized up your you know what if thatll make yas finally actually do the right thing by your Business, Customers & Staff!

The owner should hang his head in shame, or perhaps the money is what helps him sleep at night?

Edit: I got a suggestion for this game Alyona! Bring in an update that doesn't exploit previous game mechanics & is balanced to the point where both free to play & pay to play players can enjoy, p2p players earlier, f2p players longer. I think you'll find you'll have a wave of positive feedback from players on the correct approach. Stop with the milking updates and if it cant stop then you better warn the developers (probably know better than me) that this game is dead, only a matter of time with its current path tbh.

Our developers rely not only on their own experience and assumptions, but they know the mechanics from the inside, they know the reason for each and every feature which was added to the game, they have the results of marketing research, game analysis, game statistics and activity. They have the overall picture which consists also of your experience as players.

After each update Community Managers gather feedback from players and pass it directly to our devs. Each voice is heard, each constructive comment is noted. And it happens to all game features, all game events. Our developers do know that you don't like Hamlets, want higher rewards in Tournaments, want Sapphire rewards in Tournaments (which they already put back for the most Tournaments except for several of them).

Remember how all players were dissatisfied with the new UI when the Hero came. They've changed it back, just because our players have asked. A couple of weeks ago we've launched Flags Tournament in Rise of Balur (mobile version of Stormfall). Players had some ideas how to improve it - and they were implemented. When this Tournament launches on Stormfall, you won't experience the same issues like players on Mobile did. You will get a better event, adjusted by players' demands.

When you post any suggestions here, I always give you feedback. Some things are just impossible to implement (like trading Artifacts or deleting Hero Items), some things I pass to devs if there's no resolution on that yet. Many suggestions get implemented to our game and you can find the list of them in Files. This is the result of our cooperation - players and game creators.

You can change things here. You can influence the game. There is only one condition - make it constructive. If there are constructive comments on game features, I have something to pass.

It's too bad that you don't have that enthusiasm as you had before. I really hope it can be restored somehow. If I can help somehow, just let me know.

Aug 9, 2016, 03:1608/09/16
Aug 9, 2016, 11:39(edited)

Since most feel hamlets are useless (myself included) and it doesnt seem they are going to be removed any time soon. How about a hamlet where i can (attempt) to mine soulstones?

Declined. Soulstones are a rare Resource which can't be found in Hamlets.
Aug 9, 2016, 06:1508/09/16
03/20/14

Adding soulstone hamlets would be great, and make hamlets produce 5x the sapph and soulsones.

That would make people try to hold them so they can be killed for more PVP.
Aug 10, 2016, 06:3208/10/16
Aug 10, 2016, 08:15(edited)
11/30/14

1. Add soulstones to misc. special tab where you can buy various amounts of them for sapp.

Declined. Soulstones are too rare to be obtained for Sapphires.

2. Remove limit for buying resource packs ( iron/gold ).

Why do you think we need to remove that limit?

3. Add to misc. special boosts tab "universal boost" of 7 day and 30 day, 1 day max is not enough.

Declined. We don't have such Items. But you can use several 1-Day Boosts.

4. Add more crystal coffers like of 5-8 lvl and 8-12 lvl.

Declined. Crystals should be rare and hard to get.

5. Let me buy more than just 1 hero chest since I don't do useless bgs, I better spend my dolla on chests.

Declined. We didn't add Chests to the Black Market, because in that case players who buy Sapphires could get an advantage over other players who do BGs. 

6. Make infirmary useful, let us revive off same % as defenders do when their castle is attacked ( its useless for off players if they are not making def/defending their castles ). Don't forget defenders have castle defenders and other stuff while attacker does not, so start benefiting attackers with this building also.

Declined. Free revival is an incentive for defending your Castle.
Aug 10, 2016, 18:4008/10/16
Aug 11, 2016, 08:00(edited)
04/14/16

i felt it is worth a Suggestion,

some thing like a Bank statement to track sapphires that i have gained or spent on each item.

Something like,

1) you have spent 50 Sapphires on Fortification wall on dd/mm/yyyy. 

2) you have gained 100 sapphires from Jewel Hamlet on dd/mm/yyyy

3) you have gained 1000 Sapphires from Weekly ranking on dd/mm/yyyy

4) You have bought 10000 Sapphires from Bank on dd/mm/yyyy

5)  You have gained 100000 Sapphires from PvP on dd/mm/yyyy

Good idea, but it would require storing additional information on server, which would require much space. It's unlikely to be done. 

Aug 10, 2016, 18:5508/10/16
Aug 11, 2016, 08:09(edited)

A couple of suggestions:

• Don't provide battle reports if attacker does not have surviving units. I find spies useless if players are able to send a single unit to my castle in a suicide mission to obtain a battle report.

Declined. Battle Reports generate for each fight. Players gain XP, Tournament points, etc. in each battle. 

• The "auto-unit hide" option in the catacombs should be free, not a paid option. Spending money on units, only to have them destroyed because I forgot to hide them for one night, is far more likely to discourage me from further spending money that the cost of the auto-hide option is likely to obtain.
Unfortunately, we are not planning to make this option free.
Aug 10, 2016, 20:4008/10/16
07/25/15

vakonziko said:

2. Remove limit for buying resource packs ( iron/gold ).

Why do you think we need to remove that limit?

You know, this is a item you should have no limitations on, and decrease the price on. This is the type of stuff that is suitable in a cash shop. People that raid for resources doesn't care if someone buy them or not. 

Same with time boosters, reduce the cost and make more variations of them. Dual art discovery and so on. Time saving items. People that grind doesn't care about such. 

Ability to buy units and rev units for sapphires is the real killer. You can't spend time and effort and grind to compensate vs that. You can smash your enemy and lose a lot of your own units in the process, where the enemy can coin up a new army and hit you back and you can't do much about it.
Aug 11, 2016, 08:0908/11/16
Aug 12, 2016, 08:27(edited)
08/03/14

Suggestion: Bring back real rewards. these rewards in the capture the flag tournament are worthless. there's no way to recoup the troops lost earning the buffs. 

What kind of rewards would you like to see in this Tournament?

Aug 11, 2016, 12:1008/11/16
Aug 12, 2016, 08:32(edited)
11/27/14

For plarium is good that are players that invest a lot of money...i agree !

But....the players that dont have so much money to invest should recive also the item 50% boost truppes !

Put the item 50% boost at black market to be purcesed with saphires!

IT IS NOT FAIR PLAY TO GIVE BIG BONUS EXCLUSIVE WITH MONEY !

Declined. Our developers didn't want this Item to have a big impact on our game balance. That's why it is not available at the Black Market for everyone. It can be bought only with some of the Special Offers. We are unlikely to add it to the BM in the nearest future.
Aug 12, 2016, 00:1708/12/16
Aug 12, 2016, 08:34(edited)
06/21/15

A benefit for all ..to be able to trade dragon marks  in market . many players especially higher lvl ones dont really need the instant resource marks

As it,s really only a matter of sending raid out .to equal that and more / equivalent to dragon mark .

but lower lvl could use  more instant resources marks for upgrades on buildings etc .? these could be added to the trades in market .

players just  trade the same as scrolls ?

Declined. We understand that players want to trade as much Items and Resources as possible. However, some of them were not designed to be tradable. They are your personal gain, and other players need to take some efforts to get them.
Aug 12, 2016, 00:4208/12/16
Aug 12, 2016, 08:39(edited)
11/27/14

The ' BANK '

Plarium changed the mechanics behind BG many times...

1. Show us the BANK .

2. Make a set of rulles, for exemple: 

Your bank must be X points and u must hit a lvl 100 to recive next big reward.

and so on.... for next big reward your bank must be y points and u must hit a lvl105 ...etc

And the most important : After we do the task, and take the big reward i expect to have a little more truppes as before i started the task.

What is the point to do BG and lose truppes i train 60 days  and gain no extra truppes?

Declined. It was already brought up before. The official position of a Company on this matter is as follows:

We will never show the Bank value to players, or give any details on how the BGs work. It's a part of game mechanics which should be a riddle that our players need to discover on their own. Use your own experience and ask other players how to succeed in BGs.

Aug 12, 2016, 05:5108/12/16
07/25/15
Lord Mark said:

And the most important : After we do the task, and take the big reward i expect to have a little more truppes as before i started the task.

What is the point to do BG and lose truppes i train 60 days  and gain no extra truppes?

BG's is a way to turn lesser troops into better troops, but you never get out on top resource vs resource. I guess that is the tax you pay to get the better units. That being said. Stormfall is the only game I ever played that PVE content never put me in an better position after completion than when before I started.
Aug 12, 2016, 09:1008/12/16
Aug 15, 2016, 10:14(edited)
07/25/15

Under personal events, you have such as raid castle, liberate castle, do battlegrounds and such. How about put all those activites into a owm menu and put each activity on a cool down. Then players can chose their activites more freely, but have a cool down between they can do them again ?

As it is now, an activity can show up, and maybe Im not able to do it for one reason or the other, and its 2 hours until next activity that will pop up. and maybe in 2 hours Im stuck at work and wont be able to log in etc. It would give players more to do, and the rewards is not that huge to inballance anything.

Declined. It's not just an activity. It's a quest. Quests generate automatically. You may not want to do some of them, but the thing is that you can't skip them. You can either wait, or do the Quest that you have. Same thing as with cooldowns, except for the fact that you can't choose the order.
Aug 12, 2016, 15:4008/12/16
Aug 12, 2016, 15:40(edited)
11/27/14
Gadheras said:

Lord Mark said:

BG's is a way to turn lesser troops into better troops, but you never get out on top resource vs resource. I guess that is the tax you pay to get the better units. That being said. Stormfall is the only game I ever played that PVE content never put me in an better position after completion than when before I started.
Yes...i agree in the past was like an exchange of truppes....put paladin 500k and get 500k dragons ....but know is no more ...
Aug 12, 2016, 18:1008/12/16
Aug 15, 2016, 10:17(edited)

I) Would it be possible to send out automated welcome messages when a new player joins a league? The message should not come from Oberon but from the Marshal of the league. He or she could pre-write the message and the system would send it out to the newly joined members. Would be useful to have this for the following reasons:

1 -  we could send out the rules - no more copy paste

2 - a league inspired welcome message - set the mood

II) Would it be possible to create chat rooms for different ranks? Most leagues take their conversations to other platforms like TS, mumble, skype, facebook etc. Would be easier just open a new tab in the chat and the marshal could set the rights.

1 - Good idea. I will pass it.

2 - We're planning to create a Chat on our site, so we're unlikely to change it inside our games. Chat is an old feature, and any changes to it would require too much time and efforts.
Aug 13, 2016, 10:3708/13/16
Aug 15, 2016, 10:26(edited)

Hello guys

I don't know if plarium has enough staff to read our suggestions.they should they are business and they should

my complalin is why big leagues or money leagues can do what they want

in this game those who spent the more do what they want why there is no limits

why the big leagues can have as much beacon they want and why you don't make a second map for the big leagues once they reach a specific amount of beacons on the main map they go on the elite map were is beacons only for the big leagues and there will be competition between big leagues for the first position at the same time they don't have the right to touch the beacon of the main map after they have taken a specific number of beacons(7 or 8 or 10 )on the main map(the map were is all the leagues small and big )

you can think about this second additional elite map so  we have a chance to play as a smaller leagues and we don't have the bullying or the fear of them

Hi! Yes, we do read each suggestion, and give our feedback to all players. This topic has been brought up before. Smaller Leagues have been asking us to create some kind of Beacons only for them. We came up with an idea to create League Fortresses so all leagues could have their own Fortress, protect it like a Beacon, and get some benefits from it (bonuses, territory, etc.). 

Unfortunately, we are unable to create different maps on the same server. And even if we could,  there would be stronger Leagues that would dominate over the map.

If you have any ideas what else could be done for smaller Leagues, let us know and we will consider your ideas.
Aug 13, 2016, 11:4908/13/16
Aug 15, 2016, 10:29(edited)
07/25/15

Find a better way to measure league ranking. You can have a league with a fewy few high level players and a league maxed with low, medium ranked players and they would prob end up higher in the rankings.

How about make league rankings based on the leagues total army strenght, or aprox. strenght. 

League Rankings are based on several things which indicate their power. I agree that some really powerful leagues can have no Beacons, no Fortress, be low-ranked, but have a huge army. I suppose you're talking more about Flags Tournament than the Rankings itself. I will pass it to our devs, but I cannot guarantee that they will accept your suggestion to set Tiers according to the strength. 
Aug 13, 2016, 19:2708/13/16
Aug 15, 2016, 10:32(edited)

Suggestion : drop the freaking animations in flash or shockwave or whatever you use. IT'S KILLING THE GAME. Gamebility is reduced to almost nothing due to those animations, specially the one with the twinkling sapphire.

Our developers are aware of Flash player issues. They will find a way to increase our game performance.
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.