Comments
Aug 3, 2016, 13:2908/03/16
Aug 4, 2016, 08:07(edited)

And Wraiths here http://prnt.sc/c13tn2

Thanks! Will pass this one.

Aug 3, 2016, 14:3308/03/16
Aug 4, 2016, 08:14(edited)
07/25/15

Lets try another take on unit build time...

How about introduce something like "war fervor". The more agressive you are and the more you raid, and kill other units, the higher fervor you build up and it will increase your unit production time ?

It's a good idea, but there are too many difficulties. Like how will we define the activity, will there be some TOP mixed of all Rankings, or what exactly? 
Aug 3, 2016, 15:1708/03/16
Aug 4, 2016, 08:15(edited)
03/22/16

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Guys, I have withdrawed a suggestion regarding spying upon incoming attack as many of you have mentioned that it's a bad idea. Unfortunately we can't satisfy all players, but we also can't work on those suggestions which call a negative reaction in our communitites.

http://prntscr.com/c15ap7

I am requesting information viewable inside the stastics for Marshall and Captain view of Defense and Spies within the Beacon not incoming. Sorry for the confusion.

Could you please give me more details? You can already see this info, don't you?

Aug 3, 2016, 16:4308/03/16
Aug 4, 2016, 08:18(edited)

hello again, another small suggestion that will greatly affect the gameplay

try adding a special power / ability to units, most units now only have static stats ( defense , offense , spy , carrying capacity ,speed) 

nothing serious and there are a looot of different units and different ways to get different units and different figures of these units, however the only difference between all these units is one of these stats above.. its not cool

speaking of NONLEGENDARY UNITS example, a seeker ( vampire type ) have a chance to come back to life in your base, ( he is an IMMORTAL vampire after all... so might as well make it realistic a bit

a dragon  burn your enemy killing multiple units ( which will increase the effect of his offensive value  ) 

a wyvern has poison which can make the enemy units die slowly, even after the fight is over  for example

a warlock has the ability to raise 2x extra soldiers skeleton that will aid in the battle.

etc etc

things like that, we need to have special abilities for units, its no point having all these wonderful concept looking units, that requires different resources and buildings to get, to only have the basic stats different ONLY..

please take it into consideration,

thank you.

It's very interesting - to add some special abilities, but our game balance is calculated according to Units static stats which you have listed above. It's not an RPG where you can have such things, it's a strategy game, and one of the most important parts of it is is making it calculable and predictable. 

Aug 3, 2016, 20:3408/03/16
Aug 4, 2016, 08:23(edited)

Hello I have a suggestion or a proposal, if there can be done something with a Wheel of fortune. Many times I get luck on items I do not need. For example in 4 days I had a discount on a Fortress 3 times, while I already have 2 of them.

I have a suggestion if there can be done a survey at the beginning of a new week/month where you would choose 3 things which you would prefer to buy, and 3 things which you would prefer not to get. That would balance of the randomness of the sale in favor of 3 chosen units at the expense of 3 not favored items. Also I think this would raise the sale of sapphires.

If this would be done monthly then I would recommend 3 things. If weekly then only 1 thing.

Wheel of Fortune works according to an algorithm set by our developers. This algorithm is developed according to the research and analysis data. 

However, if you receive the same offer several times in a row, it's not normal. Such cases should be reported to our Support Team for the investigation.
Aug 3, 2016, 21:5708/03/16
Aug 4, 2016, 08:25(edited)

terry said:

haxe a feature in embassy to send a trip to each member at the some time [ 1 archer] as a group

How could this be implemented? Do you have any thoughts?

same way as league letters (send to all )

reinforcements as in one archer

that should do the trick _P

regards miraculix

But what kind of Units, and what if you don't have enough of them, or what if you already have Units in some of those Castles? Too many difficulties here.
Aug 3, 2016, 22:0508/03/16
Aug 4, 2016, 08:26(edited)

dworka777 said:

Hello I have a suggestion or a proposal, if there can be done something with a Wheel of fortune. Many times I get luck on items I do not need. For example in 4 days I had a discount on a Fortress 3 times, while I already have 2 of them.

I have a suggestion if there can be done a survey at the beginning of a new week/month where you would choose 3 things which you would prefer to buy, and 3 things which you would prefer not to get. That would balance of the randomness of the sale in favor of 3 chosen units at the expense of 3 not favored items. Also I think this would raise the sale of sapphires.

If this would be done monthly then I would recommend 3 things. If weekly then only 1 thing.

i think we should be able to select/deselect what we want in the offers

if u deselect all u get the safires that were bonus exb. 648 % free or what ever

the offer is but plarium seems to want us to get the stuff we cant use

like celestic wands under ur shard level and so on 

my point is the extra % free is a gift worth saphires so i cant se why we

couldnt choose the saphires if we want that same offer worth :)

regards miracukix

That's impossible. First, we don't have such tools to let players choose what would they like to receive or not. Secondly, it could be abused to get a certain type of offer, as nothing else would be left. Or someone could deselect all. What's next?

Aug 4, 2016, 10:0208/04/16
07/25/15

Gadheras said:

Lets try another take on unit build time...

How about introduce something like "war fervor". The more agressive you are and the more you raid, and kill other units, the higher fervor you build up and it will increase your unit production time ?

It's a good idea, but there are too many difficulties. Like how will we define the activity, will there be some TOP mixed of all Rankings, or what exactly? 

We already got raid points and offensive/defensive points though. These does increase and decrease based on activity right? Couldn't these numbers be used as a base towards such a bonus ?

It could get capped at a certain level, and it would give players incentive to do things to raise and maintain their fervor.

Aug 4, 2016, 14:1808/04/16
Aug 5, 2016, 08:03(edited)
03/22/16

brunsonthomas said:

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Guys, I have withdrawed a suggestion regarding spying upon incoming attack as many of you have mentioned that it's a bad idea. Unfortunately we can't satisfy all players, but we also can't work on those suggestions which call a negative reaction in our communitites.

http://prntscr.com/c15ap7

I am requesting information viewable inside the stastics for Marshall and Captain view of Defense and Spies within the Beacon not incoming. Sorry for the confusion.

Could you please give me more details? You can already see this info, don't you?

As shown in screen capture there is a column for Beacon defense, however, it would be great if there was a sum of those numbers for Total Beacon Defense. Everyone knows this will not include Legendaries but it would be a quick reference to magnitude of Beacon defense. Current statistics for spies have no column for Beacon spies. 

http://prntscr.com/c1k6on

The above screen shots are both from Untamed Lands. I do not have access to a Beacon on The Dark Plains so I don't know if their screens are thesame.

You mean for each Beacon? Where you can see how many Units does each member have? We'll discuss that part with our devs soon.

Aug 5, 2016, 11:4708/05/16
Dec 29, 2018, 17:00(edited)
11/05/14

League fortress

with the new grab the flag either take away fortress protection or make first protection to be level 3. most leagues can get to level 3 but not higher. make it so that all leagues can at least try and partake in grab the flag not just a selected few. 

Thanks Char

Declined. if your Fortress is level 2 or below, you can't participate. Your League will be just smashed by the others.
Aug 5, 2016, 14:5508/05/16
Aug 8, 2016, 10:18(edited)
03/22/16

Reading other posts I came across an idea. Could we get something like Balur Outposts where leagues could practice league attacks or multiple players working together without having to cause a war by hitting Beacons or fortresses, something similar to BattleGrounds but for teams with comparable returns but no banks simply a score for completely destroying all units and multiple levels so that players can achieve not only experience but points as well by working as a team?

That's an interesting idea, and I will ask our devs if there's any chance we could do something like that. Until then, you can discuss this suggestion in Game Discussion thread with other players.
Aug 5, 2016, 16:1408/05/16
Aug 8, 2016, 10:32(edited)
08/20/15

miraculix said:

terry said:

haxe a feature in embassy to send a trip to each member at the some time [ 1 archer] as a group

How could this be implemented? Do you have any thoughts?

same way as league letters (send to all )

reinforcements as in one archer

that should do the trick _P

regards miraculix

But what kind of Units, and what if you don't have enough of them, or what if you already have Units in some of those Castles? Too many difficulties here.

Default to Archers - if someone wants something else, they have the choice of doing it manually. If you don't have enough units to send, have it error out - "You do not have enough units".  Archers aren't difficult to produce, and getting enough to send to the entire league shouldn't break a player since the resources could come from league members if needed for a new player.

It wouldn't matter if you already had units in another league member's castle - that is something you'd have to check on occasionally, since that's just normal garrison maintenance.  Worst case, check for units already present, and if there are some just skip that castle. Flash should be capable of that?

I would welcome the option to save time.

I love the way you see it. Will pass it to devs.

Aug 5, 2016, 16:2808/05/16
Aug 8, 2016, 10:39(edited)
08/20/15

A previous post asked if it was possible to build a download/PC version of the game: http://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/suggestions-and-feedback/topics/your-suggestions/5/#150358/

My question is the opposite: Could it be possible to have a mobile version of the browser game? I'm aware that there IS a mobile version, but it is a standalone - I am talking about making it possible to check on the status of your game on Dark or Untamed, while on your mobile device. Wouldn't have to be full function, but even being able to send an in-game email, check reports, or send a chat message would be nice. Even better would be making it possible to send defense or recall troops. I personally wouldn't want to try and do raids off an iphone, but that would be frosting on the cake. I'd be happy with an unfrosted cupcake.

If this is already possible, can I get someone to show me how??

Unfortunately, we are not planning to develop a mobile version for Age of War as we already have Rise of Balur. The only way to check your game is using Puffin, but it doesn't work for everyone.

Aug 5, 2016, 21:5508/05/16
Aug 8, 2016, 10:40(edited)

Hello Plarium , we could put the tab contacts , where we can choose " all, Allies , Enemies ," go to be able to choose the five hypotheses exist to identify our contacts : " All ; Avenge ; Information; Espionage ; Attack ; Friends " , it is more practical. Thank You.

You already have this option in Attack button. It's more advanced, so I recommend you to search through your contacts from there.

Aug 6, 2016, 09:5308/06/16
Lady Nerium KT-S2 said:

A previous post asked if it was possible to build a download/PC version of the game: http://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/suggestions-and-feedback/topics/your-suggestions/5/#150358/

My question is the opposite: Could it be possible to have a mobile version of the browser game? I'm aware that there IS a mobile version, but it is a standalone - I am talking about making it possible to check on the status of your game on Dark or Untamed, while on your mobile device. Wouldn't have to be full function, but even being able to send an in-game email, check reports, or send a chat message would be nice. Even better would be making it possible to send defense or recall troops. I personally wouldn't want to try and do raids off an iphone, but that would be frosting on the cake. I'd be happy with an unfrosted cupcake.

If this is already possible, can I get someone to show me how??

Use puffin browser on your mobile it will allow you to enter game and do things, it is hard to manipulate but you can manage to see if something important happened.
Aug 6, 2016, 13:2008/06/16
Aug 6, 2016, 13:21(edited)
08/20/15
Tried that, and another add on browser - didn't work. Apparently my phone is nearly an antique and it won't play nice with that type of thing. No Pokemon's for me. (hear me crying? lol)
Aug 6, 2016, 16:5708/06/16
Dec 29, 2018, 16:41(edited)
11/05/14

when I uninvited one player from the applicants page , it sends me back to the embassy main page. this hurts small leagues trying to grow, where massive leagues are already at the max, or close to it in membership. uninviting one player at a time take a lot of time which is better served else where in the game. so i guess go back to how it was before. thanks burns

Could you please describe how it was before, and when it was changed?
Aug 6, 2016, 17:0508/06/16
Dec 29, 2018, 16:41(edited)
11/05/14

make there a way to send a certain amount of troops to certain ranks or full league membership. as in 1 archer to everyone in your league or just the marshell. captains, and commanders. this will save a lot of clicks going though every castle sending 1 archer. thanks burns

I have passed a similar suggestion.
Aug 6, 2016, 21:3108/06/16
Aug 8, 2016, 10:43(edited)
11/30/15

With one click, send friend request and 1 archer to all your league members.

Many leagues have a policy that each member sends 1 archer (or 1 spy, or another inexpensive unit) to each of their members. It is also very common to send friend request to all league members.

In big and active leagues, sending friend requests and archers (again when member is raided!) to all members can be quite a chore.

I have passed it already.

Aug 7, 2016, 09:2208/07/16

Since this is a sugesttion and "FEEDBACK" i must say, i am very disapointed with the new game item on bank, adding 50% Off and Def to all units for a week!!! How can u talk in other posts of game balance, how do u evin balance a game around that? I also spend money  on the game, ocasionally, mainly because i enjoy the game, but this thing is making me sad.

Take these examples, how do u know, after a spy report if can or cannot hit a certain lord, do u assume by default when calculating  that he has all the modifiers Up PLUS THAT ITEM?!?

Do u has a entertaiment and gaming company want to make your business out of a considerable ammount of player that, spend some amount of money, or a few bunch that for example buy such items weekly?

My sugestion? Remove that item from the game, my feedback? This ruins the gaming experience for players like me, that spend a regular small amount in the game, and i cant evin imagine for those who dont spend. Game balance is an argument u cant use from the moment u released that item, in other sugestions made here. 

My best regards.
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.