Your Suggestions

Your Suggestions

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Jul 30, 2016, 14:3307/30/16
Aug 1, 2016, 11:06(edited)
07/25/15

I would like changes to the forum, so moderators can't delete their own posts. Today I commented on a post where I feelt a moderator did "belittle" another player commeting on his post. Later I find the posts deleted. Moderators should be subjects of transparacy. Not given a free bullet to do with as please and then cover up bad behaviour afterwards. 

Imho. Moderators should have own accounts they use for moderation, and private accounts they used for their other posts. 

Forum Moderators may be wrong in their posts sometimes, we all can. And they need to have an opportunity to delete their own posts if they feel that it will be better to do so.

As for your last statement, our Moderators are players, just like you, and being moderators doesn't allow them to have alts (even on Forum).
Jul 31, 2016, 08:3007/31/16
Aug 16, 2016, 14:33(edited)
11/27/14

Can we have Paragon 11? or sell the extra points above paragon 10 

Will be added with one of the future updates.

Aug 1, 2016, 09:0208/01/16
Aug 1, 2016, 11:07(edited)
01/05/15

After 90 days login we start again at day 1, surely the 90 days could be extended?

Declined. We are not planning to extend the 90-day roll. However, we will create some benefits for long-term runners.
Aug 1, 2016, 09:1808/01/16

miraculix said:

miraculix said:

im stuck with 35  eir`s celestial wands level 5-8

but my shards is 9 or 10

could u make it possible to swap them

2 to 1 with weor`s  wands level 5-12 ( same value cost ) 

further more pvp now will revard me with

more celestial wands that i cant use

regards miraculix

Declined. We will not swap/combine/etc. Wands.

so can u please explain how it is a reward to me to get useless items 

when i paticipate in ur tournements 

maby i can fotocopy some real money and u will take them

for saphires i will be your best costumer i promise

those copyes will be as valuble as the rewards u give me !!

hope you can se the similarity :)

regards miraculix

You get many Items as a reward in this game. You can either use them or just leave at your Black Market, it's up to you. We have already passed a suggestion to merge Wands, but it has been declined. Those Wands which you received as a gift, were designed for Crystals of a certain level, not more.

I already suggested a solution that would make your crystals useful and just not sitting there doing nothing ... but you know they want you to pay 5k sapphires to remove it and replace with another.

7. If you could use your currently active crystals (in cache) to be upgraded, but in that case, the upgraded crystal would be auto activated as previous one. So there would be only a change in the lvl of the crystal, it would not be swapped or removed. I think this could work because I have mostly activated lvl 5 crystals and in inventory lvl 9 waiting for higher lvl.

Declined. At this point any changes to Crystals are complicated. And you have special Items to get them out.

Aug 1, 2016, 09:3508/01/16
Aug 1, 2016, 11:09(edited)

db dbomb said:

Well it is nonsense to not see the amount of the units when they are 10m from your castle, but it also would be a nonsense to know exact numbers of those units.

I'd suggest that your Eagles nest could would be able to recognize incoming troops from a distance depending on its state of upgrade (lvl 1 - 5m, lvl 20 - 50m ...) But you would only get rough info on what is incoming, the system of information could be taken from HoMaM. So it will say you that few, pack, lots, swarm, zounds, legion of is incoming. You would certainly make your own measure scale. It would be appliable only at players castles ofc.

Could be a solution. I will pass it to our devs.
Aug 1, 2016, 11:1708/01/16
Aug 3, 2016, 12:14(edited)

I have one simple question to ask. Can Plarium representatives make the game more userwelcome ? You know when the game started back in 2012 it was not perfect but it was manageable. But by time you started to add more and more stuff. Well that would be alright except you started to favor paying members. Well that is reasonable cause they make this game possible and they are filling your pockets. But you know you also need normal players to keep paying members entertained. You also stated that you consider this game a hard (core) game and by this statement justified a reason why there are so many restrictions and prohibitions. But this just contradicts a fact that you can just buy things. Also this game needs to be in balance between normal and paying members. But as the time passed you were much more favoring paying members. But for game balance you need to start supporting non-paying members. I give you an example, it is PvP time my target has decent defense, not too much so I would loose many troops but not too low to not receive any points. It is clear that this target is alt or not playing castle. In 10s I receive a message from a player 50m away from him "Hi I am there in 1 min with more, and well I can get back all" with a printscreen of him having a lot of sapphires. You know that just makes your efforts pointless. Or another case with alts, I was trolled by an alt I reported it to Plarium. But they did no job, not only is the process complicated, but there were and still are no efforts in shutting down alternate castles. So I decided to turn on Facebook and reported him. Well he got banned and all I got was a threatening message from real player and marshal of his league. By this I wanted to tell you that your game is based on cheating and payroll. I am sorry to say it to you but those are poor pillars on which this game is standing. Though, most terrifying is that Plarium representatives are not eager to do anything about it. Moreover they rather instruct you moderators to delete post/ban/permanban players who show or write real state of the game. Yeah sure, they might revealed a secret or they stated it with some nasty words, but hey it was not us who took things too far at first place.

But to the point hereby I ask you to balance the game back.

It could be done by 2 things.

A - By accessing some of the features that are only achievable by sapphires and they would ease the game management, I am talking about things like:

Auto-hiding your units, there is just no reason why this could not be a free feature.(You managed to remove offensive troops from defending a Hamlet. So I do not see any catch why something similar could not be applied for our castles)

Calling back your units/ caravans when they are in the mid of way.

Creating a row for selling your Hero equipment.

Creating a 2nd parallel ranking system for non coiners. (This would show who is real hard core gamer ...)

B - By creating more features that would NEED or UTILIZE sapphires. I may be wrong but there only 2 features that are not utilizing sapphires. Those are daily free gifts and Daily paragon run.

As you may have noticed, we made some changes to Personal Events rewards. We have added several Items which you can randomly get from those quests. It's possible that we will add more Items to the rewards list in future.

Now some normal suggestions:

1. Temple of War - I know you have stated that it is hard to make any changes in there, but I am asking if players could be able to sell item from SANCTUARY tab, that they would not need to transfer it to the RELIQUARY tab.

Could you please show it on a screenshot?

2. Could there be some way to lock your Daily paragon run ? You know many players are leaving for a holidays somewhere, camping and stuff like that, and they have no way how to get ingame.

Unfortunately, no. There's no way to lock it.

3. If from from upper statement had not passed free Auto-hiding units, then it would be cool if you could apply more then 1 auto-hider, so it would extend the time.

Declined. our devs have created storage and buying limits for some Items. If you have at least 1, you will be unable to buy more. It was made to keep the game balance, and they are not planning to reconsider this decision.

4. Crypt - add a possibility to Summon all, it would summon all your wraiths from random friends.

How would it look like? Could you please show it on a screenshot?

Aug 1, 2016, 17:0608/01/16

i agree with the above comment, but let me add probably the most important suggestion in terms of balancing the game between paying and non-paying people.

the extra construction slot.. .costs 1500 crystals, that is some serious amount of crystals if you want to be able to keep up with people who payed for their 4 slots immediately, and i dont know how much crystals the 3rd slot will cost etc ...

this has to be balanced and put a way to achieve and pay for the slot, that dsnt require a sick amount of farming in order to get it.. or easily gotten by paying.

its just not fair, someone can easily pay for 4 slots, and QUADRUPLE the speed at which he improves and grows his castle.

we're talking about 4x times the speed...  its not a joke or something to be this hard for NON-paying players.

so that is my suggestion in amendment of the above

Aug 1, 2016, 17:3708/01/16
Aug 3, 2016, 12:15(edited)

okay, not for a suggestion that is a bit out of the box ^_^  and i dont know how possible or hard it is, but just a suggestion.

if its possible, to add a way so we can see and manage the battle as in an extra window that appear when enemy units reaches our base or if we attack enemy units, that has 2 options, manual battle that allows you to put in the units u want first, or automatic battle, that randomly chooses the units all together, keep in mind this suggestion will take some considering and study and plan if it was to be implemented, but ill give u a game example about it, although i forgot the name, but it was a game offline where u build a castle and stack units, then send those units to battle other AI and destroy and control their castles,

the gaming mode had 2 options, either manual, you put the unit u want vs their unit, and 1 by 1 turn, each person puts his units against the other,  or the typical automatic mode that randomly shuffles units all together and end the battle in few seconds,  

however in both manual or automatic ( automatic will happen when one of the members is offline and not on the game, and if the person is online but afk, the automatic mode will be engaged for both parties however the one online will enjoy a bit of animation of the fight etc etc , or he can skip it ofc ) , there is a certain animation to everything in this window.

like the window that pops up, allows you to choose manual or automatic, after it the units will appear facing each other with an animated picture that represents the unit on the left, and same on the right ( you and your enemy opposing sides ) 

then units will hit eachother, until one dies, and so on so forth, not in the games im talking about, there is an hp bar, this can be implemented ofc only in this mode, or in the whole game if you are planning on doing it, rather than just numbers, you can have both numbers and a little hp system, OR if u dont want to implement the hp system as a whole in the game, just add if in this "view battle animation" mode just for visuals, and just do the random dead / alive units thing as it is now .

there are a number of games like that, but i forgot the names, i used to play one.

anyways if this implementable, do consider it, as its mostly for entertaining and animation which will enrich the gameplay of this game, and give a little dynamic movements to players who like to have actual combat screen ahead, and see the crossing swords and a bit of blood etc etc, also adds a little strategy into countering the opponent ( although you can completely  remove this turn base part )  and just focus on the animation being 100% automatic all the time, 

this suggestion is flexible, and can be put only for animation and looks and gameplay for players to enjoy the crossing swords etc  ( its skippable )  or it can be implemented to add a little gameplay and tactics and turns for players.

either ways awaiting your reply <3 thank you for everything. 

We're not ready to create animated battles for our games yet. However, we tried that with Nords and we will possibly create such feature for our future games.

Aug 1, 2016, 18:2408/01/16
03/09/16
Lady Nerium KT-S2 said:

I don't think I've seen this as a suggestion before, but I apologize if it has come up already.

Can you make if possible to choose LORD or LADY on your profile, so people can tell which gender you are playing as? Many names are gender neutral and I am aware that the name isn't any real indicator of which you are in RL, since many choose to play otherwise, but it would make it easier to figure out how to address people on email or chat.  

But you have a Hero now to show your gender to everyone.
Can I tell you how ugly you made the one female option? At least she could be attractive like some of the other female illustrations. Also, could we have a "magical" choice like the guys do? That would be fair.
Aug 1, 2016, 19:4408/01/16
Aug 4, 2016, 02:25(edited)
08/20/15

Lady Nerium KT-S2 said:

Can you please make it possible to identify who a player is when they request Friend status?  The only way to do it now is to actually add them to your Friends list and then find them on your Friend Scroll bar afterwards  (which is another issue).  Since the friends list isn't server specific it gets really confusing to tell where someone is wanting to friend you from. There's no way to do a search by Player Name either, so that doesn't make it easier.

Currently its pretty difficult to remove someone once they're on the list, despite all the ways you've provided none of them seem to work, so having a way to actually get rid of someone you don't want to be BFF's with would also be nice.

Could you please show a screenshot of how it can be done? So I could pass it to developers?

As for the search option, it's really hard to make dynamic features like that for our games because of Flash technology limitations. However, we are working on some improvements which will give us such opportunity. Development will take some time, but I will keep that in mind and remind our devs when I have a chance.

Friend deletion is impossible right now, it's a known issue, but it seems to have a low priority, so it will be fixed in future, but I'm not sure when exactly.

My only suggestion to allow someone to see exactly who is requesting a Friend status is add a link to the in-game profile that show's the player's statistics and league affiliations, not the personal profile which is all you can see now.  If it is possible to add the in-game information to that profile, it would fix the problem.  The information is already available in-game as a pop-up, and I do recognize that the game and the profile section run under different programming format, but can you see if that could be linked to the personal profile?

The problem of not being able to delete someone from the Friend status is more serious than you seem to think - in all reality it makes the Friend system more or less worthless. Alliances change, league membership changes, relationships change, and yet once you accept someone they from then on show up as your best friend forever. This makes trading difficult and frustrating, since unless you specifically recognize someone's name, you have to check their league status each time you trade. I do appreciate that you have added a function that makes it possible to do this without completely exiting the trading window, but it is still time consuming and a problem when you're an active scroll master for a large league. I would encourage the developers to consider moving this issue higher on the to-do list.

Aug 2, 2016, 09:0608/02/16
djmoody said:

dworka777 said:

db dbomb said:

Well it is nonsense to not see the amount of the units when they are 10m from your castle, but it also would be a nonsense to know exact numbers of those units.

I'd suggest that your Eagles nest could would be able to recognize incoming troops from a distance depending on its state of upgrade (lvl 1 - 5m, lvl 20 - 50m ...) But you would only get rough info on what is incoming, the system of information could be taken from HoMaM. So it will say you that few, pack, lots, swarm, zounds, legion of is incoming. You would certainly make your own measure scale. It would be appliable only at players castles ofc.

Could be a solution. I will pass it to our devs.

Seriously.

This is an utterly ridiculous suggestion. It would absolutely break the game. I hope you are just being polite and binned this immediately. If you don't understand why then I will be happy to explain cause this needs to die immediately.

Actually makes my point from the before about this suggestions thread. If this had been posted as a unique thread it would have received feedback from players that explained why it was horrible. As it is, hidden on page 6 of this nearly everyone will miss it. Scares me that this might have been passed to devs.
I agree that we just lost the overview of important things.
Aug 2, 2016, 09:1908/02/16
read_jad said:

i agree with the above comment, but let me add probably the most important suggestion in terms of balancing the game between paying and non-paying people.

the extra construction slot.. .costs 1500 crystals, that is some serious amount of crystals if you want to be able to keep up with people who payed for their 4 slots immediately, and i dont know how much crystals the 3rd slot will cost etc ...

this has to be balanced and put a way to achieve and pay for the slot, that dsnt require a sick amount of farming in order to get it.. or easily gotten by paying.

its just not fair, someone can easily pay for 4 slots, and QUADRUPLE the speed at which he improves and grows his castle.

we're talking about 4x times the speed...  its not a joke or something to be this hard for NON-paying players.

so that is my suggestion in amendment of the above

You don't need that many craftsmen, trust me. All you may need is to buy 2nd craftsman with 40% discount to speed up the build of your farm for lategame army, but if you just started it is not that important. This is slow paced game, just those 1 week build rows for lvl 19,20 farms are pain in you know where.
Aug 2, 2016, 10:0408/02/16

4. Please remove rewards for Siege, Tribute and Raid rankings. It's only a generous donation for alt users.

Declined. We want to reward players who take the most efforts.

That is not true, you are not rewarding players who make most efforts you are rewarding a players who are abusing bugs, cheating and and have MONEY advantage over others.

Tribute - this is most ridiculous one, you can just make 3 high lvl alts and then you just harvest them. Or you can harvest friends from a mirror league and you can be exchanging rewards every week or so. there is nothing COMPETITIVE about this !

Raid - this is also funny. Not only that players are abusing a bug where if you send a raid along with a caravan then you can raise the raid up to 100k per one raid. But you are encouraging them to do so with this rewards. But that is only a peek of an iceberg. For rewards you actually need to upgrade your Marketplace and Thieves' Guild beyond lvl 20. And why ? Because 34 hours after new ranking started, a 1st player has 5 873 754 points in raid. To make things right lets see how many raids are possible in this time-window so you can start 23h59m59s before with 10 raids + raids before timer starts (23,2). So you have around 33 raids which should mean that maximum raid income should be 3 300 000 points. But how is it possible that someone has almost 80% more ? I think I know the answer and it is again about alts .... So again there is NOTHING COMPETITIVE about this rewards !!!!!!!!!

Sieges - yes here I might stepped out they may be right, but also might not, a clever bot may do the trick.

Also it is funny to look at top 50 players in each ranking and watch how many Kittens are so good in playing Stormfall

Aug 2, 2016, 10:0808/02/16

1. Remove 50k raid cap and raise it to 100k. Or just fix the bug so we all would stand on even ground. (I hope you will fix the bug for own sake, because you also fixed BGs, it would be a shame if you would not fix a bug which is here as long as the game its self)

Declined. All limits were set for a reason.

If there are some limits, and they are for a reason then why are there ranking rewards for this matter ?? You are contradicting your self from the statement above. Also you had not fully responded to my question I also asked if there could be a solution for a caravan cheating!

Aug 2, 2016, 10:1208/02/16

11. Special offer - I would like an option to completely remove Special offer window, or at least it could wait for me after I would enter fullscreen mode. It is real pain in the neck.

It's a Free-to-play game, so there is a Bank and Special Offers. They will not be removed.

Again you had not fully replied on my question. I had asked if the pop-up can wait before I activate fullscreen mode of the game due to performance issues.
Aug 2, 2016, 10:2608/02/16
Aug 2, 2016, 14:08(edited)

Can Sketches be added into PvP/BG tournaments rewards ?

Just to make things more clear for last 2 PvP tournaments if you managed to get over 100k PvP you were rewarded by 700 + 700 sapphires. Which is 70 sketches.

No, they can't.
Aug 2, 2016, 12:0008/02/16
Aug 2, 2016, 14:14(edited)

New unit Undertaker - available only by sapphires or maybe Mara amulets. He would not specialize in defense or offense he would be similar to Priestess balanced offense and defense. But he would have an ability to bury the enemies thus enabling permadeath. The units which would get buried would not be able to get revived.

Declined. We are not planning to add new Units for now.
Aug 2, 2016, 17:0008/02/16
03/22/16

When viewing Beacon statistics there is no Beacon total defense. In addition it would be very helpful to have a column entitled Beacon Spies and of course Beacon Total Spies.

Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Aug 3, 2016, 12:1708/03/16
09/17/15
Guys, I have withdrawed a suggestion regarding spying upon incoming attack as many of you have mentioned that it's a bad idea. Unfortunately we can't satisfy all players, but we also can't work on those suggestions which call a negative reaction in our communitites.
Aug 3, 2016, 13:2408/03/16
Aug 4, 2016, 08:08(edited)

Here http://prnt.sc/c13rc3

Got it now. Unfortunately, this suggestion has been declined. You can't sell Items from a temporary inventory, that was made on purpose.

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.