All Categories

Your Suggestions

Your Suggestions

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Jul 10, 2016, 21:3107/10/16
Jul 21, 2016, 15:31(edited)

Whoa, I see diplomats or politics here. Lets call it in right term. It is abusing of a bug, which Plarium, by the time elapsed, refused to fix and made it part of the game.

1. Remove 50k raid cap and raise it to 100k. Or just fix the bug so we all would stand on even ground. (I hope you will fix the bug for own sake, because you also fixed BGs, it would be a shame if you would not fix a bug which is here as long as the game its self)

Declined. All limits were set for a reason.

2. Make every BG rewarding, in meaning that players will get back 95-75% of the resources back, depending on how well they performed in battle.

Declined. All BGs are rewarding already, but not the way you suggest.

3. Upgrade points needed for upgrading 3+ tier items for your Hero are just insanely high. With recent update on BGs no one sane is going to play them. It is easier to just get Epic t1 items and upgrade them to highest lvl possible and use infantry units (mainly pathfinders). So maybe lowering them by 1/2 would be great.

Declined. You will get the necessary amount if you be more patient.

4. Please remove rewards for Siege, Tribute and Raid rankings. It's only a generous donation for alt users.

Declined. We want to reward players who take the most efforts.

5. Auto apply reward packs from league events. Major time, after event ends and I click claim reward, I can't see the reward in Black market section, then I wait some time, and I can see only some of the rewards and not all I need to wait a long time 4+ hours to see all the rewrds, and sometimes I just can't be here all day to get my rewards. It would be nice to have auto-apply option.

We can't make an auto-apply, but we will reconsider the way they are added to the BM.

6. It would be nice, if daily quests would be distributed in some other way. Now you can't see what is coming next. You just raided a castle (lvl 65) for resources (75k), but now you need to raid a castle of lvl 64 or higher, but you don't have any of that high lvl castle near you, which yet had not been raided. My suggestion is, that there could be max 3 daily quests visible at start of the new gameday. Also some of the requirements for the quest completion is absurd. Long time player of lvl 80+ can only hardly find a target for Raid a target of lvl (-15 lvl of you), and never find a target for Besiege castle of lvl (-10 lvl of yours). Sometimes if you are lucky you can complete a Defeat a xy power worth units. And you should remove a Defend/attack battleground of lvl xy. It makes us loose more then we can gain, and no it can't work with any tournament, because the reward from it is also low in a compare to lost resources.

Declined. Daily quests require additional UI space. And they appear randomly once you finish the previous one.

7. If you could use your currently active crystals (in cache) to be upgraded, but in that case, the upgraded crystal would be auto activated as previous one. So there would be only a change in the lvl of the crystal, it would not be swapped or removed. I think this could work because I have mostly activated lvl 5 crystals and in inventory lvl 9 waiting for higher lvl.

Declined. At this point any changes to Crystals are complicated. And you have special Items to get them out.

8. Another from crystals, what if you could transmute an offensive crystal to defensive and vice versa, but in a process 1/2 of the lvl or 2 lvls would be lost in the process. (Infantry,cavalary, ... would remain the same)

Declined. Check the topic "Suggestions which will not be implemented in the game"

9. Could there be a tool, that would allow you to see in contacts or in Start the battle - Enemies button last Spy report on them.

We can't store too many reports for each enemy. That would require additional space on server.

10. Do you have any plan on how to improve settlements/hamlets feature ? They are no longer being played and if they are, then not on my watch. Because at 99% of the cases attacking offense beats defense with only approx 10% of looses. So the tips of the scale are in favor of attacking player. But attacking player can't or does not want any resources, because you know he would loose more then he could get. So now it is only a tool for alt players how to get 2 drags every day for 1 archer.

We are not planning to make any changes to Hamlets for now.

11. Special offer - I would like an option to completely remove Special offer window, or at least it could wait for me after I would enter fullscreen mode. It is real pain in the neck.

It's a Free-to-play game, so there is a Bank and Special Offers. They will not be removed.

12. Dragon art - Altar of Mara boost - instead of speed reduced for sacrifice, it could increase the amount of resources that you can sacrifice. Or you could add this art as new art.

We will continue developing the Dragon Feature, but I'm not sure that we will make some changes to the Dragon Arts.

13. Paragon points from daily quests - is there anyway they could be utilized, perhaps as an currency to buy low lvl paragon activators ? (like only 30 min activator or so)

We will add more Paragon levels.

14. Since a lot of leagues started to focus on defense/offense role. Could the altar of war be changed in way, that all position for relics would be available for all relics. But any relic could appear on the altar more then 2 times ?

Declined. We are not planning to change the way Relics work.

15. Could there be new lost art that would allow you to build weak fortification that would not cost sapphires but only resources ? The amount of the defense could be 1/2 or 1/4 of the lvl 1 fortification. But I think it would help new players and also most castles would not look like the builders would left the work after 1/2 of the one part was done.

Declined. Fortification can be bought only with Sapphires. Players can earn many of them in the game.

16. Sketches as a rewards for tournaments/daily quests. 2 for in a bigger reward for daily quest 1 for lower reward.

Declined. Sketches will not be added to the rewards.

17. Remove "Special reward" icon from the game. I think no one is going to give away a number of his CC.

Declined. We will not remove current Icons.

18. Well dunno, maybe silently raise the cost of everything on Black market by 1-10%

We are not planning to change the price for now. However, it may change anytime.

19. Perhaps at Christmas event give away more gifts to players who pays, meaning there would be some measuring device, that would know who had payed and then reward them for their contribution.

All players receive equal presents on Christmas.

20. I wonder what would happen, if every castle that has no active player would suddenly disappear from map.

We delete inactive Castles from time to time.

Jul 11, 2016, 15:1007/11/16
Jul 21, 2016, 15:33(edited)
07/25/15

Increase strenght of DEF units to be on pair with OFF units. And rather re-ballance units.

Why? 

Make it more worthwhile defend yourself. 

Defending entrenched units should always benefit from being entrenched.

You may say that "oh build walls, it will increase your DEF"... yes, defending behind a wall make you stronger, than out in the open, but that should be the price the attacking party have to pay for being the agressor. 

There is no incentive to defend in this game due to how things are the way they are. Cata your units, spend your resources and give the attacker your middle finger..  Doesnt make a good war game does it?

Several thousand archers beind a wall shooting at someone trying to take the walls. That should make the attackers bleed A LOT, in this game it doesn't.

And for god sake, lets have siege engines and similar already. Siege a castle with 1 archer? come on...

Declined. Players often debate what is more worthy - Offense or Defense. But please remember that all Units are balanced. We cannot change the Balance just like that.

Jul 12, 2016, 18:0507/12/16

Gadheras said:

Increase strenght of DEF units to be on pair with OFF units. And rather re-ballance units.

Why? 

You may say that "oh build walls, it will increase your DEF"... yes, defending behind a wall make you stronger, than out in the open, but that should be the price the attacking party have to pay for being the agressor. 

There is no incentive to defend in this game due to how things are the way they are. Cata your units, spend your resources and give the attacker your middle finger..  Doesnt make a good war game does it?

Several thousand archers beind a wall shooting at someone trying to take the walls. That should make the attackers bleed A LOT, in this game it doesn't.

And for god sake, lets have siege engines and similar already. Siege a castle with 1 archer? come on...

Why lol ?

1. league can stack defense to help bullied team mate

2. there can not be league attack on players castle

3. darkening reduces troops food requirement of defensive units by 50%, offensive units only by 33%

4. beacons have defensive modifier so they increase defense, while there are no bonuses for offense. same goes to castle defense

5. you can revive your defense after someone attacks you, which is in favor of defensive units

Jul 12, 2016, 19:2407/12/16
Dec 29, 2018, 17:04(edited)
11/05/14

supernatural parchments what do you think of the scrolls level 2 or supernatural? Unlock soprannatutrale version of the trainable units However the discovery time and the number of parchment are twice the normal ones example: vivern supernatural attack 1600 Defense infantry 200 Defense cavalry 100 occult defense units 100 bestarie defense 200 units

Jul 12, 2016, 21:0007/12/16
07/25/15

dworka777 said:

Gadheras said:

Why? 

Why lol ?

1. league can stack defense to help bullied team mate

2. there can not be league attack on players castle

3. darkening reduces troops food requirement of defensive units by 50%, offensive units only by 33%

4. beacons have defensive modifier so they increase defense, while there are no bonuses for offense. same goes to castle defense

5. you can revive your defense after someone attacks you, which is in favor of defensive units

Its not about stack def for bullied team mates. Its about have fights happen. How often do you get pvp points raiding some castle? Players tend to cat their units and spend their resources.

No it can not be league attacks on a players castle. you can send 10 league members (insert any amount really)  to hit the same dude though.

Darkening your DEF is not that easy, or that fast to achieve.  In my league, DEF that get darkened stays at the becons, and you can dark your OFF just once a week. 

Also, DEF modifiers for becons could be altered with chagne of the value of DEF units itself. Also, if you are the agressor, why shouldnt you pay extra cost for being such?

You can REV some def after someone attack you, and its not enough to make it a incentive to defend. Most players doesn't have maxed walls and fortifications. 

Jul 13, 2016, 21:3707/13/16

Gadheras said:

Its not about stack def for bullied team mates. Its about have fights happen. How often do you get pvp points raiding some castle? Players tend to cat their units and spend their resources.

No it can not be league attacks on a players castle. you can send 10 league members (insert any amount really)  to hit the same dude though.

Darkening your DEF is not that easy, or that fast to achieve.  In my league, DEF that get darkened stays at the becons, and you can dark your OFF just once a week. 

Also, DEF modifiers for becons could be altered with chagne of the value of DEF units itself. Also, if you are the agressor, why shouldnt you pay extra cost for being such?

You can REV some def after someone attack you, and its not enough to make it a incentive to defend. Most players doesn't have maxed walls and fortifications. 

If you would improve defense, then you would not see any fight happening, only fireballs flying around.

Attack has offense limit, meanwhile defense not, so poor those who send those attacks on that castle.

Darkening is same for anyone in game don't cry about that.

You just asked to have more benefits even for defense while you are already having some that does not sound wise.

It is pay2play game what do you excpect, again you had not disproved statement that you already are having bonuses.

It only looks like you want to make the game more comfortable for yourself + you lack of league coordination.

But who I am to judge good luck with it!
Jul 14, 2016, 00:4407/14/16
07/25/15

dworka777 said:

Gadheras said:

If you would improve defense, then you would not see any fight happening, only fireballs flying around.

Attack has offense limit, meanwhile defense not, so poor those who send those attacks on that castle.

Darkening is same for anyone in game don't cry about that.

You just asked to have more benefits even for defense while you are already having some that does not sound wise.

It is pay2play game what do you excpect, again you had not disproved statement that you already are having bonuses.

It only looks like you want to make the game more comfortable for yourself + you lack of league coordination.

But who I am to judge good luck with it!

If DEF was more on pair with OFF you would see more fights happen. You denie that?

You can boost and even port next to someone and hit them, and port away again. Its not about lack of co-ordination, often it lack of time. If I want changes to get more fights, how does that make it more comfortable for me?

Only one crying here is you afraid of things would get harder?

Jul 16, 2016, 21:0107/16/16
Jul 21, 2016, 15:34(edited)
08/20/15

Add another aspect to raiding/attacking by making it possible for Thieves to take a random scroll from a target's inventory when they were included in a raiding party. While your raiders were clearing out the resources and gold, the Thieves are ransacking the Library.

Would need to set it up to calculate defense against it, possibly for [Thieves attacking] vs [Spies on defense + Intelligence Defense Bonus] or [random save added to defense calculation] so it isn't an automatic steal.  Have a limit of loss of 1 scroll a week per player. 

Thieves don't seem to be utilized as much as they could be, so this could encourage people to get more of them.

We are planning to improve the Hero feature, so many interesting things may appear in the game.

Jul 16, 2016, 23:4207/16/16
07/25/15

Lady Nerium KT-S2 said:

Add another aspect to raiding/attacking by making it possible for Thieves to take a random scroll from a target's inventory when they were included in a raiding party. While your raiders were clearing out the resources and gold, the Thieves are ransacking the Library.

Would need to set it up to calculate defense against it, possibly for [Thieves attacking] vs [Spies on defense + Intelligence Defense Bonus] or [random save added to defense calculation] so it isn't an automatic steal.  Have a limit of loss of 1 scroll a week per player. 

Thieves don't seem to be utilized as much as they could be, so this could encourage people to get more of them.

If thiefs could been used in a way to figure out what is attacking you. More fights would happen too.
Jul 17, 2016, 13:0507/17/16
Jul 21, 2016, 15:36(edited)
11/30/14

As I can see this game has no skill at all. You can build hammer and your troops don't starve when you have negative food or at 0 cap meaning you can build as much as you want and the guy who has the hammer is not forced to use it time by time to make his life easier. Won't see big fights since ppl will keep stacking more and more or get bored and smash it to a beacon or in war.

Lets have then no limit on buying resources ( gold/iron ) since food has no limit. People will coin them a lot and queue hammers. ( will see more fights )

There are many limits in this game, and all of them were set for a reason. We cannot remove them. In some cases we raise them, but that's it.

Jul 17, 2016, 14:1207/17/16
Jul 21, 2016, 15:37(edited)
12/13/14

Market Scrolls needs a League sort button - we can sort resources by League, so why not scrolls too?

What is the point of the Allies sort button for scrolls? - this is duplication and is only used by alt accounts. Replace it with League sort.
(Warning - if you remove Allies button then you will need to remove Friends button on Kabam servers - they do not have any friends.

Accepted. Will be added in one of the future updates.
Jul 17, 2016, 15:1307/17/16
Dec 29, 2018, 17:07(edited)
11/05/14

I would like to have the ability to see league members' defense in each beacon, not just the total defense in all beacons. i.e. if a member has 100k in 1 beacon and 500k in another beacon I see that the member has a total amount of defense of 600k, but it does not tell me how that defense is divided among the 2 beacons. My league rewards our members based on the amount of defense that they have in each beacon. This allows our members to get more DE, rather than if we used the total amount of defense in all beacons. Thank you.

Accepted. Will be added in one of the future updates.

Jul 19, 2016, 14:4607/19/16
Jul 21, 2016, 15:38(edited)

do anything for alts ? if you still do not understand they are the problem 90% of the game

They should be reported to our Support Team.
Jul 21, 2016, 18:3807/21/16
Jul 22, 2016, 12:19(edited)

im stuck with 35  eir`s celestial wands level 5-8

but my shards is 9 or 10

could u make it possible to swap them

2 to 1 with weor`s  wands level 5-12 ( same value cost ) 

further more pvp now will revard me with

more celestial wands that i cant use

regards miraculix

Declined. We will not swap/combine/etc. Wands.

Jul 21, 2016, 18:5207/21/16
Jul 22, 2016, 12:20(edited)
07/25/15

Lets try again then...

Set a BASE defence stat/number that is based on your castle/keep to make it more prone for players that havent spent a fortune on walls to actually have some incentive to defend?

Could you please give me some examples? I'm not sure I understand your suggestion.

Jul 22, 2016, 12:4307/22/16
Jul 25, 2016, 08:46(edited)
07/25/15

Gadheras said:

Lets try again then...

Set a BASE defence stat/number that is based on your castle/keep to make it more prone for players that havent spent a fortune on walls to actually have some incentive to defend?

Could you please give me some examples? I'm not sure I understand your suggestion.

Okay, if you look at your castle, you start with what looks like a Castle, or at least a keep, this should have a base defence value/bonus. So someone that haven't necessary spent a fortune on walls and such to up their defence bonus at least got some incentive to defend, rather than just put their units in catacombs. 

Many leagues doesn't feel like send def to their members if there is no walls and such there either. Because DEF vs OFF when there is no bonus to DEF is terrible. 

More fights better for the game. People just hide in catacombs and spend their resources to avoid loss's, not so much good game play. 

Got it now. thank you. 

Declined. Each player receives about 5600 Sapphires just for Tutorial quests, and can build walls or other Defensive structures using them. There's no need to add a Defensive Bonus to the Keep itself as it wouldn't be that high anyway.
Jul 22, 2016, 21:2507/22/16
Jul 25, 2016, 08:48(edited)

13. Paragon points from daily quests - is there anyway they could be utilized, perhaps as an currency to buy low lvl paragon activators ? (like only 30 min activator or so)

We will add more Paragon levels.

If more paragon levels are being added, can we please keep the paragon points we get as rewards? Only the automatically applied points are added once you reach level 10. It would be reasonable to keep all the self applied rewards as well.

Points you receive as reward are stored in your Black Market. they just don't display as there's no need for them. So you will have all points added when we release more levels.
Jul 22, 2016, 22:5207/22/16
Jul 25, 2016, 08:50(edited)

Giving repeated discounts on new castle skins at the expense of discounts on more useful things on which I might be inclined to spend sapphires at the same time as handing out quests to change castle skins is essentially pointless. It isn't going to encourage players to spend any more money when it confers no further benefit. If you want to encourage players to spend on castle skins, perhaps you should be offering options to upgrade the skins. Instead of having two options, have a tiered system like that for fortifications which would allow those who want to spend a lot to go straight to the highest tier, and those who want to spend less at a time to upgrade it slowly. That way you gain more revenue and players actually gain a benefit for any sapphires invested rather than having quests for something that is essentially a vanity item if you already have a castle skin.  

Thank you for this suggestion. It has been passed to our develoeprs.

It will take some time for them to consider it, and when there will be any results, I will inform you.

Jul 23, 2016, 15:3707/23/16
Jul 25, 2016, 08:55(edited)

miraculix said:

im stuck with 35  eir`s celestial wands level 5-8

but my shards is 9 or 10

could u make it possible to swap them

2 to 1 with weor`s  wands level 5-12 ( same value cost ) 

further more pvp now will revard me with

more celestial wands that i cant use

regards miraculix

Declined. We will not swap/combine/etc. Wands.

so can u please explain how it is a reward to me to get useless items 

when i paticipate in ur tournements 

maby i can fotocopy some real money and u will take them

for saphires i will be your best costumer i promise

those copyes will be as valuble as the rewards u give me !!

hope you can se the similarity :)

regards miraculix

You get many Items as a reward in this game. You can either use them or just leave at your Black Market, it's up to you. We have already passed a suggestion to merge Wands, but it has been declined. Those Wands which you received as a gift, were designed for Crystals of a certain level, not more.

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.