Your Suggestions

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Feb 22, 2017, 21:1602/22/17
Feb 22, 2017, 21:16(edited)
12/18/14

link23 said:

Suggest a clear understanding for Paragon Prize winners and how or if they get prizes.  I supposedly won the latest Paragon Pack Prize and can't tell that I either won anything or got credit etc.  Just a suggestion.

Chuck

paragon rewards are in your black market - if you won paragon points then you need to click to add them towards increasing your paragon

if you are paragon 10 you will not receive anything - those of us with paragon 10 lose on on those rewards with no alternate reward to replace it
Feb 23, 2017, 03:5502/23/17
01/11/16
Suggest Experience Booster be avaiable with Soulstones.  Also, 20% offence and defence boost would be nice with Soulstones.
Feb 23, 2017, 14:3702/23/17
03/01/16
Gadheras said:

Eugenia Misura said:

Gadheras said:

Eugenia Misura said:

Gadheras said:

Could the HERO gear be looked into in the form of time to sell certain things vs others. Because I don't get it when I can sell something for a higher value and shorter time, than something else that give less value but might take 3 times or more to sell. Shouldnt the value reflect the time it take to sell?
Hi! We don't plan to change the in-game plrice for selling Items for Hero. 

Im not asking for change the price, please read what I post.

lets say something of 90 value take 10 mins to sell, where another item of 10 value take a hour to sell. Certain items need a adjustment of time it take to sell compared to their vaue.
Thank you clarifying this. We don't plan to change this balance. 
Can you please explain HOW this is balanced? Because it doesn't make sense. 
Unfortunately, I can't disclose this information. 
Feb 23, 2017, 14:4402/23/17
03/01/16
sison said:

make a fast occult unit all occult units is slow,on the other hand infantry,cavalary and bestiary has units who can run,i would like  to make an occult which run like knight or patfinder or wyven or dragon,speed like that for the raids

thanks for hearing me
Thank you for your willingness to improve the game. 
Feb 23, 2017, 14:4402/23/17
03/01/16

Jezebel said:

link23 said:

Suggest a clear understanding for Paragon Prize winners and how or if they get prizes.  I supposedly won the latest Paragon Pack Prize and can't tell that I either won anything or got credit etc.  Just a suggestion.

Chuck

paragon rewards are in your black market - if you won paragon points then you need to click to add them towards increasing your paragon

if you are paragon 10 you will not receive anything - those of us with paragon 10 lose on on those rewards with no alternate reward to replace it

Thank you for specifying this, Jezebel. 

Feb 23, 2017, 14:4502/23/17
03/01/16
cat in the hat said:

Suggest Experience Booster be avaiable with Soulstones.  Also, 20% offence and defence boost would be nice with Soulstones.
Thank you for your suggestion. I'll pass it for further consideration. 
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.