Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Feb 9, 2017, 22:3502/09/17
03/20/14

Jezebel said:

Jezebel said:

Jezebel said:

Paragon points are useless to anyone with Paragon 10 yet they are included in rewards in tournaments, etc

they don't even show up in our black market once we are paragon 10

consider having them go to our black market and give us a way to convert them to 30 min or 1 hr paragon activators or change the rewards to activators rather than points

or let us choose points or activators rather than not receiving that part of our reward

We're planning to improve Paragon Status feature and you're going to need Paragon Points.

then put them in my black market as it is right now if you have paragon 10 you don't receive your points in the black market so we have nothing for paragon rewards i have lost many points to date if this is the case how do you intend to compensate this for all of us who have paragon 10 and haven't been receiving points?

We have't decided what do do in such cases yet. 
how about fix it - we are being cheated out of points if we are going to have the opportunity to use them in the future - I have been paragon 10 for over a year now so that is a heck of a lot of points I have lost 

i agree, i have had way more than a year im owed as well, more like 18-24 month but cant recall so i would accept a years worth.

If it ever gets put in the game paragon lvl 11 and more.
Feb 10, 2017, 10:0902/10/17
Feb 10, 2017, 10:13(edited)

to community manager:

ok i understand although i dont suggest something which hurt the company ii would like to see more open mind on the managment and  be sure i am always thinking to suggest thinks which does nt hurt the economical part of your work

thanks for your conservation i hope in the future to consider about something like that even if that protection from plarium was available one time  per 2 month, i think some things is simple and good and improve the game for both coiner and no coiner,

anyway  i also thanks for the conservation good day to you

Feb 11, 2017, 14:3302/11/17

Evolve the game to Next-Gen. A Few suggestions:

Have the option of rotating every building / construction 360 degree

Give the player the option of changinh the "inside castle layout". Different maps with different geographical features

When raid / siege / attack happens, the player should see the "graphics of unit" attacking and defending

Let the castle guards like Immortal, Red Dragon, Trolls etc, roam in the castle surrounding, it give more interactive feeling

I have a few more suggestion, but l will keep it to myself for now

Thanks

GT (A Game Fan) https://plarium.com/en/profile/3994790/

Feb 11, 2017, 19:0102/11/17
06/16/15
what the point giving a suggestion plarium have their own ideas their going to put on this game regardless if it improves the game or not that makes giving a suggestion pointless
Feb 11, 2017, 20:1902/11/17

Suggestion: Ability to add a short message to League resource requests.

So there are three 'urgent help' requests that we are able to create using the embassy; reinforcement, attack , and resource.  The first two requests we are able to add short messages. example "incoming attack 55 min need reinforcements" or "player raids me every day let's teach him a lesson", or anything else you would like to say.

I believe the ability to also add comments to resource requests would improve league play without causing an unbalance benefit to anyone.  

Why is this necessary?  Well there are numerous reasons to create resource requests.  when multiple requests are posted knowing what the resources are intended to be used for is a way to prioritize who to help first.  If one teammate is trying to upgrade their mine while another is trying to send resources to a new beacon, I want to be able to know that before I send help.  As this is just one example and there are many ways to use resources, being able to prioritize would be helpful.

Feb 12, 2017, 12:4902/12/17

hello

let me know if the explanation about deffense bonus helps the player to understand what excatly is and how they can calculate it by giving just that info http://prntscr.com/e7q7j0

i dont realy understand how a player could understand  just by saying it gives deffense bonus,it is your responsibility when you talk about bonus to make clear what bonus is this you give

plz fix it the sooner is possible (if i would nt ask in the forum i would  never know)
Feb 12, 2017, 15:1602/12/17
07/25/15

GT K T-II said:

Evolve the game to Next-Gen. A Few suggestions:

Have the option of rotating every building / construction 360 degree

Give the player the option of changinh the "inside castle layout". Different maps with different geographical features

When raid / siege / attack happens, the player should see the "graphics of unit" attacking and defending

Let the castle guards like Immortal, Red Dragon, Trolls etc, roam in the castle surrounding, it give more interactive feeling

I have a few more suggestion, but l will keep it to myself for now

Thanks

GT (A Game Fan) https://plarium.com/en/profile/3994790/

If you want to evolve the game to next-gen, they would need to re-build the game on a new engine. Flash is terrible and a platform being made obsolete with no further support. But this cost money to do, and well... Doubt we ever will see such happen.

Feb 13, 2017, 00:2102/13/17
Feb 13, 2017, 00:22(edited)

House of Unity - Some of us don't have friends who would play this game.  By requiring us to add friends and help them get to lvl15, you are putting those of us in that situation at a disadvantage because we can't move any further into the "training" line of quests.  There should be a way to bypass this "training" quest using sapphires.  

Feb 13, 2017, 20:4302/13/17
03/22/16

zentry13 said:

House of Unity - Some of us don't have friends who would play this game.  By requiring us to add friends and help them get to lvl15, you are putting those of us in that situation at a disadvantage because we can't move any further into the "training" line of quests.  There should be a way to bypass this "training" quest using sapphires.  

There is. It is called tokens. You may purchase all the 1368 tokens required using sapphires. 

http://prntscr.com/e8ch7s

Feb 14, 2017, 01:4202/14/17
07/02/15
brunsonthomas said:

zentry13 said:

There is. It is called tokens. You may purchase all the 1368 tokens required using sapphires. 

Costing you 68400 sapphires... coin much?
Feb 14, 2017, 06:1102/14/17
07/25/15

FAILO said:

brunsonthomas said:

zentry13 said:

Costing you 68400 sapphires... coin much?

Just a little over 400 USD worth of sapphires. or...  about 6-7 tripple A tittles to any platform.  Now upgrade like a farm from level 20 to 21, with the sapphires instant upgrade, long away for a tripple A game as well. There is just one word for it all "shameless"

Feb 14, 2017, 15:4502/14/17
03/01/16
Jezebel said:

Jezebel said:

Jezebel said:

Paragon points are useless to anyone with Paragon 10 yet they are included in rewards in tournaments, etc

they don't even show up in our black market once we are paragon 10

consider having them go to our black market and give us a way to convert them to 30 min or 1 hr paragon activators or change the rewards to activators rather than points

or let us choose points or activators rather than not receiving that part of our reward

We're planning to improve Paragon Status feature and you're going to need Paragon Points.

then put them in my black market as it is right now if you have paragon 10 you don't receive your points in the black market so we have nothing for paragon rewards i have lost many points to date if this is the case how do you intend to compensate this for all of us who have paragon 10 and haven't been receiving points?

We have't decided what do do in such cases yet. 
how about fix it - we are being cheated out of points if we are going to have the opportunity to use them in the future - I have been paragon 10 for over a year now so that is a heck of a lot of points I have lost 
Lady Jezebel, when we decide to release improvement of this feature, we'll come back to this question. As the moment, I can't give you any exact information, unfortunately. 
Feb 14, 2017, 15:4602/14/17
03/01/16
DoomieUK said:

Hello All,

We have a Beacon Massacre where we can recover 90% of our troops. My initial feeling on this event was not good, my last involvement in the event I can actually say it was very enjoyable...10% loss was worth it:-)

Well my thought then moved to Battlegrounds and with some of the negativity I have read here, I believe the same concept should be applied to Battlegrounds. Recover 90% of troops.

The event should be quartely and I believe this would encourage everyone to do battlegrounds.

I personally don't want any reduction in troop payout, but a special treat to those who paricipate with added troops to smash in other events.

Just a thought everyone and please leave your views on my suggestion

Happy Gaming

DoomieUK

Hi! We don't plan to make something like that for Battlegrounds. 
Feb 14, 2017, 15:4802/14/17
03/01/16
sison said:

to community manager:

ok i understand although i dont suggest something which hurt the company ii would like to see more open mind on the managment and  be sure i am always thinking to suggest thinks which does nt hurt the economical part of your work

thanks for your conservation i hope in the future to consider about something like that even if that protection from plarium was available one time  per 2 month, i think some things is simple and good and improve the game for both coiner and no coiner,

anyway  i also thanks for the conservation good day to you

Thank you for your explanation and understanding, Sison. 
Feb 14, 2017, 18:5102/14/17
Feb 14, 2017, 18:52(edited)
01/10/17

Here's a suggestion Have sieged castles be able to also collect food as tribute to the holder rather than only Iron and Gold

Please like if you agree!!!
Feb 14, 2017, 18:5302/14/17
Feb 15, 2017, 03:51(edited)
08/20/14
League with a level 20 fortress has the fortress sort tool disabled.  This is a great tool to sort fortresses by level and see diplomacy status without clicking all over the map.   Allow all leagues to use this tool regardless of fortress level.  :)  Thanks
Feb 15, 2017, 10:2002/15/17
06/10/16

io proporrei di integrare al Mercato nero non solo i pacchetti di scrigni con le chiavi, ma anche Solo gli scrigni da poter poi abbinare con le chiavi che uno si ritrova in eccesso.

I would propose to integrate the black market not only the chests with the keys packages, but also the chests Only you can then match with the keys that one finds in excess.

Feb 15, 2017, 16:3102/15/17
03/01/16
Hooverssmallengines said:

Here's a suggestion Have sieged castles be able to also collect food as tribute to the holder rather than only Iron and Gold

Please like if you agree!!!
Hi! We won't add this opportunity due to technical reasons. 
Feb 15, 2017, 16:3202/15/17
03/01/16
Grimnbold said:

League with a level 20 fortress has the fortress sort tool disabled.  This is a great tool to sort fortresses by level and see diplomacy status without clicking all over the map.   Allow all leagues to use this tool regardless of fortress level.  :)  Thanks
Hi! Can you please specify your idea more detail? 
Feb 15, 2017, 19:5202/15/17
12/18/14

zentry13 said:

ignore the house of unity - the new hero bonuses are better :)

you don't need to complete that quest - just let it sit there it will not delay any of the other quests you receive
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.