Your Suggestions

Your Suggestions

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Feb 1, 2017, 13:5402/01/17
Feb 7, 2017, 16:14(edited)

i will say for one more time this suggestion

when you play a game where there is no auto hiding of your units there is a danger when you do many  raids if your pc suddenly appear a problem during the action you wont be able to hide your units until you fix it or you will have to visit an internet café if this possible,all this time your offense will be out of catacombs

so it is impossible not having an auto hinder for our offense one time per month

I explained what kind of auto hinder will be this

in case of you don't hide your offense in 2 minuits after  the arrive it should be automatically hidden from the game one time per month,

-ONE TIME PER MONTH

-automatically after of 2 minuits in case of the player don't hide it after the raids

simple

(protect the players apart from your money)

thank you

*I am talking about one auto-auto hinder not manual auto hinder,just to keep the players save one time per month in case of an unpredictable technical problem

Declined. The feature of auto-hiding Units does exist and players can use it anytime. 

Feb 1, 2017, 14:0002/01/17
Feb 2, 2017, 16:06(edited)
07/25/15

Gadheras said:

Caotarch said:

Please remove the button to accept the war.

It is illogical to accept a war and it would bring a lot more movement into the server, if only peace and alliances must negotiate.

This would also give the alliances more weight.

Thank you

Caotarch

There is no functional alliance system

Can you please specify what do you mean?

Hey. lets create an alliance, we call it "Flarium", hence  forth all leagues joining said alliance will now co-work as one. You can have head of allinace send out armies consisting of several leagues and hit a target. That kind of working alliance. Have several leagues protect the same fortress, becon and so forth, because that is waht allies do. Help each other.

The system in Stormfall, is more about "hey lets be buddies and bro fist".... useless.

You can use League Status feature to become allies with any League you want. 
Feb 2, 2017, 17:0102/02/17
07/25/15
Gadheras said:

Gadheras said:

Caotarch said:

Please remove the button to accept the war.

It is illogical to accept a war and it would bring a lot more movement into the server, if only peace and alliances must negotiate.

This would also give the alliances more weight.

Thank you

Caotarch

There is no functional alliance system

Can you please specify what do you mean?

Hey. lets create an alliance, we call it "Flarium", hence  forth all leagues joining said alliance will now co-work as one. You can have head of allinace send out armies consisting of several leagues and hit a target. That kind of working alliance. Have several leagues protect the same fortress, becon and so forth, because that is waht allies do. Help each other.

The system in Stormfall, is more about "hey lets be buddies and bro fist".... useless.

You can use League Status feature to become allies with any League you want. 
hardly a answer to what I actually said about functionality of a proper alliance structure. With such a structure smaller leagues could grow within a strong alliance etc etc.
Feb 2, 2017, 20:4502/02/17
05/30/14

Hello All,

We have a Beacon Massacre where we can recover 90% of our troops. My initial feeling on this event was not good, my last involvement in the event I can actually say it was very enjoyable...10% loss was worth it:-)

Well my thought then moved to Battlegrounds and with some of the negativity I have read here, I believe the same concept should be applied to Battlegrounds. Recover 90% of troops.

The event should be quartely and I believe this would encourage everyone to do battlegrounds.

I personally don't want any reduction in troop payout, but a special treat to those who paricipate with added troops to smash in other events.

Just a thought everyone and please leave your views on my suggestion

Happy Gaming

DoomieUK

Feb 4, 2017, 12:5102/04/17
Feb 7, 2017, 16:15(edited)

sison said:

when you play a game where there is no auto hiding of your units there is a danger when you do many  raids if your pc suddenly appear a problem during the action you wont be able to hide your units until you fix it or you will have to visit an internet café if this possible,all this time your offense will be out of catacombs

so it is impossible not having an auto hinder for our offense one time per month

in case of you don't hide your offense in 2 minuits after  the arrive it should be automatically hidden from the game one time per month,

-ONE TIME PER MONTH

-automatically after of 2 minuits in case of the player don't hide it after the raids

simple

thank you

*I am talking about one auto-auto hinder not manual auto hinder,just to keep the players save one time per month in case of an unpredictable technical problem

Declined. The feature of auto-hiding Units does exest and players can use it anytime. 

you dont read good the suggestions seems

i am not talking about a manual auto-hinder plz read better and more carefully what i say

thanks

For new players Lord Oberon hide offense in such cases. Experienced players have the opportunity to use auto-hiding Units Item.

Feb 4, 2017, 14:1802/04/17
Feb 7, 2017, 16:17(edited)
04/16/16

Is it possible to change the color of the Altar of Mara symbol. It glows red when not activated and can easily be confused with guards that have been hit. It would be nice to be able to more easily distinguish between all the glowing symbols when first logging on.

Can you please illustrate such situations on screenshot?
Feb 4, 2017, 16:2602/04/17
07/25/15

Can admins and those that read this thread, be sent to reading comprehension class's to better understand what get posted here? There is an awfull lot of responses that doesn't reflect what being responded too.

Feb 5, 2017, 02:4402/05/17
Feb 7, 2017, 16:20(edited)
03/30/16

Hello, I propose an update in which we can change the avatar of the game for an image of its own choosing upload from our pc, this is something that currently can not be done and I think it would give more life and variety to the game Since each stormfall warrior would have his own Avatar to identify it.

Unfortunately, it's impossible to do so due to technical reasons. 

Feb 5, 2017, 06:0702/05/17
Feb 7, 2017, 16:21(edited)
12/18/14

Jezebel said:

Paragon points are useless to anyone with Paragon 10 yet they are included in rewards in tournaments, etc

they don't even show up in our black market once we are paragon 10

consider having them go to our black market and give us a way to convert them to 30 min or 1 hr paragon activators or change the rewards to activators rather than points

or let us choose points or activators rather than not receiving that part of our reward

We're planning to improve Paragon Status feature and you're going to need Paragon Points.

then put them in my black market as it is right now if you have paragon 10 you don't receive your points in the black market so we have nothing for paragon rewards i have lost many points to date if this is the case how do you intend to compensate this for all of us who have paragon 10 and haven't been receiving points?

We have't decided what do do in such cases yet. 
Feb 5, 2017, 12:1002/05/17
Feb 7, 2017, 16:22(edited)
02/24/16

Dear plarium,

Maybe for the feature you can do something with the Sentry House to build faster untis.

Maybe for the feature you can do something with the Temple of War make some more slots avalible for activated now you can do for all do 2, it will be great if you can do 3 for all, for unlock use some Sketches.

1. You can boost the queues. 

2. We won't add more slots to the Temple of War.

Feb 5, 2017, 14:3802/05/17
07/25/15
remcodegeus said:

Dear plarium,

Maybe for the feature you can do something with the Sentry House to build faster untis.

Maybe for the feature you can do something with the Temple of War make some more slots avalible for activated now you can do for all do 2, it will be great if you can do 3 for all, for unlock use some Sketches.

Its all about the money. Been advocating faster build times since forever, and the response always been "on no can't disturb ballance of the game" but if you by units for lots of cash, you are most welcome.
Feb 7, 2017, 16:1902/07/17
Feb 7, 2017, 16:19(edited)
03/01/16

Gadheras said:

Can admins and those that read this thread, be sent to reading comprehension class's to better understand what get posted here? There is an awfull lot of responses that doesn't reflect what being responded too.

Lord Gadheras, if you believe I don't answer on some suggestions or do it inappropriate, you can share your concerns with me or Lord Oberon in PM, and we'll explain the answer other way. 

Feb 7, 2017, 22:3902/07/17
SUGGESTION: Offensive troops are sent home automatically after a siege has been successful leaving only the defensive troops sent along there. This would be a wonderful feature in case a player is called away from his/her keyboard, and (according to everything I have just read here) should be possible with your existing coding. Many losses to players that are costly to fix result from the fact that sometimes we need to tend to real life and the easy fixes such as having offensive units sent back home automatically would help prevent the need to start rebuilding all over AGAIN. 
Feb 7, 2017, 22:4102/07/17
Is there a way to give a break to the not-so-big coiners and the small coiners vs. the huge coiners? There ought to be, unless Plarium is really only interested in cash and not the entertainment, enjoyment and pleasure of all of its players...  Suggestion: make things harder for the big coiners so the lesser coiners have a more even chance throughout the game. Right now it frequently seems like all Plarium is after is to drain our pockets, and while that may be something Donald Trump would look on favorably, most others here do not.
Feb 8, 2017, 08:1502/08/17
07/25/15

thelastbaron said:

Is there a way to give a break to the not-so-big coiners and the small coiners vs. the huge coiners? There ought to be, unless Plarium is really only interested in cash and not the entertainment, enjoyment and pleasure of all of its players...  Suggestion: make things harder for the big coiners so the lesser coiners have a more even chance throughout the game. Right now it frequently seems like all Plarium is after is to drain our pockets, and while that may be something Donald Trump would look on favorably, most others here do not.

The only thing Plarium interested in is to make money. Our actual enjoyment and customer experience not so much. These games based on push people in through the doors, make them spend money. If they leave, no big deal. there is more people coming in through the door to spend money. This last until the stream of new players dwindle down. Then a new re-skinned version of the game get released to repeat the process. 

Another one ride the bus! -)

Feb 9, 2017, 08:1502/09/17
Feb 9, 2017, 08:31(edited)

sison said:

sison said:

-ONE TIME PER MONTH

simple

thank you

Declined. The feature of auto-hiding Units does exest and players can use it anytime. 

i am not talking about a manual auto-hinder plz read better and more carefully what i say

thanks

For new players Lord Oberon hide offense in such cases. Experienced players have the opportunity to use auto-hiding Units Item.

they dont have the opportunity to use auto-hider in case of technical problem ,plarium should provide protection in this case one time per month (in the case of your offense return after a raid i mean),there is no economic damage for plarium if you provide that safty tool one time per month for every player and game is more safe in any case,i probably never need it but in any case it would be good to exist

i am not talking about "in game" item that can be activated during your game experience but it should be activated in case of damage .i hope you understand me

thank you in addition :-)

Feb 9, 2017, 13:0702/09/17
03/01/16

thelastbaron said:

SUGGESTION: Offensive troops are sent home automatically after a siege has been successful leaving only the defensive troops sent along there. This would be a wonderful feature in case a player is called away from his/her keyboard, and (according to everything I have just read here) should be possible with your existing coding. Many losses to players that are costly to fix result from the fact that sometimes we need to tend to real life and the easy fixes such as having offensive units sent back home automatically would help prevent the need to start rebuilding all over AGAIN. 

Hi! Lord thelastbaron, this suggestion is declined. Stormfall: Age of War is online game and you must always be on guard, and attacking is essential part of the game. Also, you can use Units Autohider Item in order to keep your Units safe. 

Feb 9, 2017, 13:1202/09/17
03/01/16

thelastbaron said:

Lord thelastbaron, as I mentioned on the Forum earlier, every player in Stormfall can reach TOP positions. That, however, requires a lot of time, Resources, Units, and considerable effort. Alternatively, you can use Sapphires to develop your Castle and increase military power. Everyone can get Sapphires for free simply playing the game actively, i.e. participating in Tournaments, capturing Hamlets, completing quests and Achievements, etc.

Some players decide in favor of in-app purchases to save time. It allows them to progress faster. Our game is free-to-play, and like any other game of this type it gives all players free access to all game features and an opportunity to accelerate their progress with in-app purchases. It takes less time to advance, but does not change the core of what every player needs to do to develop their Castle and grow military power. Moreover, there is a number of in-game limits so no one player can dominate an entire server. 

Feb 9, 2017, 13:2002/09/17
03/01/16
sison said:

sison said:

sison said:

-ONE TIME PER MONTH

simple

thank you

thanks

they dont have the opportunity to use auto-hider in case of technical problem ,plarium should provide protection in this case one time per month (in the case of your offense return after a raid i mean),there is no economic damage for plarium if you provide that safty tool one time per month for every player and game is more safe in any case,i probably never need it but in any case it would be good to exist

i am not talking about "in game" item that can be activated during your game experience but it should be activated in case of damage .i hope you understand me

thank you in addition :-)

I do understand you and, as I mentioned above, we won't add such a feature. I would really appreciate your understanding.
Feb 9, 2017, 18:3602/09/17
12/18/14
Jezebel said:

Jezebel said:

Paragon points are useless to anyone with Paragon 10 yet they are included in rewards in tournaments, etc

they don't even show up in our black market once we are paragon 10

consider having them go to our black market and give us a way to convert them to 30 min or 1 hr paragon activators or change the rewards to activators rather than points

or let us choose points or activators rather than not receiving that part of our reward

We're planning to improve Paragon Status feature and you're going to need Paragon Points.

then put them in my black market as it is right now if you have paragon 10 you don't receive your points in the black market so we have nothing for paragon rewards i have lost many points to date if this is the case how do you intend to compensate this for all of us who have paragon 10 and haven't been receiving points?

We have't decided what do do in such cases yet. 
how about fix it - we are being cheated out of points if we are going to have the opportunity to use them in the future - I have been paragon 10 for over a year now so that is a heck of a lot of points I have lost 
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.