Your Suggestions

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Jan 18, 2017, 16:2401/18/17
03/01/16
Jezebel said:

Eugenia Misura said:

Lords and Ladies, since this topic is discussed, I'll post my answer here.

The main aim of suggestion thread is to work with ideas from players, i.e. read them, forward them and give an answer if they're going to be implemented. This format of work with suggestions was introduced so that players could easily find suggestions which were already discussed, those ones which we'll add to the game, and suggestions which are declined for some reasons.

If you want to discuss any particular suggestion, you can create a topic in Game Discussions, give a link to suggestion from this thread and discuss it there.

if you read the last two posts here their suggestions were posted quite some time ago with no response so how is this format of the suggestion thread working?
I try to react on every suggestion. If I didn't leave an answer for some particular suggestions, please let me know in comments and I'll gladly answer it.
Jan 18, 2017, 16:2801/18/17
03/01/16

rsanto.home said:

Hi first want to say love the game can't wait to try others I haven't put any money into the game just yet try to think I have a strategy but anyways I recently was playing and was in a couple of tournaments which help me in the game but have to lose some troops and some gems to try and get near first place for the good rewards and recently I just experienced the shut down for maintenance and couldn't get back on the server which really stunk cause the tournaments are on timers so I couldn't log in and do my upgrades and attacks lol and it was the real first tournament I was gonna get close to some sort of first prize I was seeing if there was a way where you can stop the clock for the tournaments while you doing the maintenance and maybe if possible put a ruff time when the maintenance was done cause I feel like I just wasted time, men and gems to be stopped and couldn't go on for a while I hate to complain cause I rarely do usually I just quit when I get upset with something but I really like this one u guys did an awesome job I know this might to even be looked at or laughed at that's why I usually don't bother but u guys did great thanks for the game again

Thank you for your feedback. I'm glad that you enjoy the game. Please remember that if you face any technical issues, you can always contact our Support team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium.

Please note that this thread is dedicated to suggestions from our players. If you want to discuss game related topics, you can create a topic here - http://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/game-discussion/

Jan 18, 2017, 22:0301/18/17
Jan 25, 2017, 13:45(edited)

plarium said it is planning to improve the loyalty (log in reward )

well it seems you are stuck not knowing how because of the time it is taking lol so here is a suggestion that will benefit even the league as a whole

let it be a reward for all members based on tiers ( like current league quest with 4 stages )

but instead let it be based on how many league members logged in in a single day ( of course this means it is constant and daily )

so for example : stage 1 :- 15 members , 2 :- 50 , stage 3 :- 100 ,,,etc (note it should vary based on the league capacity not all leagues can take 160 members )

all members take the reward pack even if they did not log that day ( the pack as usual three days in the black market )

Declined. Daily Loyalty Roll was created for players to get individual Rewards for logging in. We won't expand it for Leagues.
Jan 19, 2017, 03:0701/19/17
11/27/14

Lord Mark said:

Give special castle Skin to players that achived lvl 160 in BG.

At least if BG dont pay after this ...we will remain with a skin

Declined. Special Skin is a unique feature and it won't be given to all players who reached level 160 in Battlegrounds.

Thank you !

I was just asking for a new skin...

U gived VIP special skin...

U give Coiners special skin...

U dont give a ... to real players !

Very good plarium ! 

Jan 20, 2017, 13:4301/20/17
Jan 25, 2017, 14:22(edited)
07/22/15

hello i wanna sugest if we could upload a pic we wish with out log on with our facebook accont like with a normal accont have a option to upload a perfil pic

I will forward your suggestion, thank you.
Jan 21, 2017, 14:0801/21/17
Jan 25, 2017, 14:34(edited)

I didn't see this in the rejected or do not accept so here goes:

The daily reward package to go on past 90 days - I've had to break the news to friends as they finally after multiple tries approach the 90 day mark and ask me what happens next that the reward for 91 days it the same as if they hadn't reach the milestone at all 

Have unique rewards for the first 100 days just like you have now but when the player reaches 101 add to the cycle - go back to the day one reward and add something - doesn't have to be huge - a time boost, a dragon, a skull ruin, a single sketch, even a single sapphire -just something to mark that the player who is logging in for the 110th day in a row isn't getting the same reward a the player who is logging in for the 10th.And if a few players make it to 201 keep all the 101 to 199 rewards the same and add another item and so on up to 1000 and beyond.

Keep it up for 200/300 and so on adding a single item to the reward for the day - granted you won't get many who make it to the 500s or 1000s but just knowing there there is incentive to keep playing or to at least make time to log in once a day and do some housekeeping. 

Declined. We won't add additional Rewards after Day 90.
Jan 21, 2017, 15:1301/21/17
Jan 25, 2017, 14:38(edited)
07/27/16

I do not see a way to start a new topic. It is locked for me. I would like to make a couple of suggestions.

1:     In battlegrounds i would like additional macro sliders for total offense and defense as well as for each category, Or fractional army buttons 1/2 offense, 1/3 offense, 1/4 offense for example or else based on 1/10ths. The purpose would be to speed up battleground unit management. Legendary units would automatically have required minimum backup units assigned on a proportional basis.

Declined. This can occur many issues if player misclicks and send wrong number of Units.

2:      2 minutes per battle in battlegrounds is too long for established players.  I would like to see the time decreased as you level up to 40 or 45 seconds each way. This could be linked to player level as an additional reward for leveling up or else added to paragon status.

Declined. All fights are counted on server, current time is enough for counting the result.

Thanks

Strykersteel

Jan 21, 2017, 18:4801/21/17
Jan 25, 2017, 14:39(edited)
12/18/14

Paragon points are useless to anyone with Paragon 10 yet they are included in rewards in tournaments, etc

they don't even show up in our black market once we are paragon 10

consider having them go to our black market and give us a way to convert them to 30 min or 1 hr paragon activators or change the rewards to activators rather than points

or let us choose points or activators rather than not receiving that part of our reward

We're planning to improve Paragon Status feature and you're going to need Paragon Points.
Jan 21, 2017, 23:5601/21/17
Jan 25, 2017, 14:52(edited)
04/16/16

A suggestion is to limit the use of Weor's Protection. Any of these suggestions would promote fair play. You guys say the game is free to play, but you bias the game in favor of those who give you money.

1. Allow a player a certain time window to retaliate regardless of weor's protection if they are hit with a wrath of weor. Say maybe they have 1 hour to retaliate if weor's protection is activated.

Declined. There is a limit for using Wrath of Weor - 10 times per day.

2. Limit the number of times a player can activate weor's protection. 3 x's per week (everything else is limited by the day or week).

3. Limit the number of consecutive times weor's protection can be activated, e.g. 3 consecutive times, then there has to be a 24 hour break before reactivating.

Declined. There is a limit for purchasing Weor's protection.

Wrath of Weor is limited to 10 per day, but players can essentially hide behind a shield indefinitely and just hit with blind attacks. This seems like abuse of game mechanics. Due to game lag and because these attacks cannot be detected, this is an unfair advantage.

Jan 22, 2017, 04:0601/22/17
Jan 25, 2017, 14:53(edited)
04/16/16

Add more options to the league actions menu. The only actions you can perform are "send a letter" or "contacts". Would be nice to have more actions to choose from.

We're working on adding "Add as a Friend" option.
Jan 24, 2017, 18:4401/24/17
Jan 25, 2017, 14:56(edited)
07/25/15

REMOVE sketches. Make it so you can make all building levels with resources. BUT make it as with imperial units, so you can send sapphires to make it cost less resources and even take less time to build.

That is the proper way to go about it. You pay to save time Vs grind. You don't give more "I WIN" to coiners.

Declined. Sketches are a rare Resource allowing you to upgrade your buildings to the new, more advanced levels and get even more benefits.

Jan 24, 2017, 20:4601/24/17
Jan 25, 2017, 14:57(edited)
03/22/16

I realize sketches are here to stay but the balance between having to purchase them and winning them is not balanced. Why not offer sketches more often in League events so that all members can win sketches by working together in the league? Even more fair offer them in individual contests so that those not in a league can still compete. Sapphires are often awarded as prizes, why not offer a similar reward in sketches?

Declined. Our game has a certain dynamic that was planned by the developers. It means that each game feature was designed to take a certain period of time to upgrade. It gives players an opportunity to get acquainted with the in-game content step-by-step and imitates real Castle development, which requires Resources and, once again, time. There is no arguing that it is hard to gain Sketches, but since they give players certain advantages, they should be hard to get.

Jan 24, 2017, 22:3601/24/17
Jan 25, 2017, 14:58(edited)
03/20/14

Jezebel said:

Paragon points are useless to anyone with Paragon 10 yet they are included in rewards in tournaments, etc

Yeah, Give the people something for them that is NOT pay to win, Add a level 11 paragon, It will cost you nothing.

We're planning to add new Paragon Levels.
Jan 25, 2017, 15:3701/25/17
Jan 25, 2017, 15:54(edited)
07/25/15

Gadheras said:

REMOVE sketches. Make it so you can make all building levels with resources. BUT make it as with imperial units, so you can send sapphires to make it cost less resources and even take less time to build.

That is the proper way to go about it. You pay to save time Vs grind. You don't give more "I WIN" to coiners.

Declined. Sketches are a rare Resource allowing you to upgrade your buildings to the new, more advanced levels and get even more benefits.

No! Sketches is behind a PAY WALL. There is mo grind in the game that can get you the sketches needed to compete vs VISA & Mastercard, the real lords of Stormfall. Why don't you shoot yourself in the foot at the same time. You already lost your heads...

You can get Sketches as a reward for Tournaments and at the Black Market.
Jan 25, 2017, 16:3801/25/17
Feb 2, 2017, 16:09(edited)
07/25/15

Gadheras said:

Gadheras said:

No! Sketches is behind a PAY WALL. There is mo grind in the game that can get you the sketches needed to compete vs VISA & Mastercard, the real lords of Stormfall. Why don't you shoot yourself in the foot at the same time. You already lost your heads...

You can get Sketches as a reward for Tournaments and at the Black Market.

And that approach is as realistic as mount yourself on the back of a pig and take to the skies. Its a PAY WALL plain and simple. The game and the community already hurting and you dump this on top of us. Its almost like you want to chase all of us away for good.

This suggestion is declined. Sketches won't be removed from the game, because this resource is necessary requirement for upgrading new levels of buildings. 
Jan 25, 2017, 20:4801/25/17
Jan 31, 2017, 12:46(edited)
07/02/15

Stewart_KT1 said:

Jezebel said:

Yeah, Give the people something for them that is NOT pay to win, Add a level 11 paragon, It will cost you nothing.

We're planning to add new Paragon Levels.

New paragon levels have been "planned to be added" for many months now.. will you ever do it or is this just a whole bunch of worthless banter you are having. and before you cry out "it takes a long time to implement new features" think of all the cr@p you added that literally 90% of the population was AGAINST!!! try adding someting for players and not plarium once... just once and see how much better people will see you with a better outlook.

It takes time to create features. Game code is very complicated, and it contains many parts: the old ones that haven't been changed for years, and the new ones. It is really important to add new parts with minimal risks, because any changes can have an unexpected influence on other code parts. However, if we have this in plans, it means that feature will be added eventually.

Jan 26, 2017, 22:1401/26/17
Jan 31, 2017, 12:58(edited)
06/16/15

okay if you want in greater detail here it is what i was saying was when a player decide try to send a raid or a besiege to other player castle a indicator comes up given amount time it will take for that raid or besiege to get to a player castle it would be good idea if all members in a league could see this what time it take for a raid or besiege that is about to hit one of their members for league members can send reinforcements to prevent this from happening like adding in a different color indicator instead of being red as one might get confused its their castle when its a members castle it would improve team play of the game and one has a better understanding what going on with members of the league and what happening it would also be good if we can have a indicator that tell us what and who our members are attacking just for we know no one in the league is attacking leagues that are in league diplomacy and also if those leagues their in a diplomacy with is not attacking their members in their league leagues their at peace or are ally with instead of it all being blind as it is at the moment not knowing Whos attacking who who about to be attacked because their is no indicators to tell us that meaning we having to guess and it also causes problems with leagues their in diplomacy with too by adding more and new indicators would solve this problem and would sort this all out indicators in embassy warriors tab would help as well like a green light at the left side of players avatar just like when you besiege someone if their was a green light telling us that that player playing this game at that moment of time then the green light comes on green light does not come on when the player is not playing this game at that moment of time this would tell us when our league members are on and the game or not at that moment of time it would help them as well for they know that their playing at that time too it would help in coordination in doing league attacks and sending resources to beacons and leveling up beacons that would also help boost cooperation and organization and would help members work better as a team so does this explains this in greater detail will this be able to be added on to stop us going in blind and guessing if this gets added on thank you in advance

Declined. Each League member can use Urgent help button in order to get help if he's under attack.
Jan 30, 2017, 05:5001/30/17
Jan 31, 2017, 12:56(edited)
09/19/14

Please remove the button to accept the war.

It is illogical to accept a war and it would bring a lot more movement into the server, if only peace and alliances must negotiate.

This would also give the alliances more weight.

Thank you

Caotarch

Declined. There is a reason for adding this option. It's the only status without limits so it's fair to other players to leave them right to accept it when they're ready for it.

Jan 30, 2017, 07:5601/30/17
Jan 31, 2017, 12:58(edited)
07/25/15

Caotarch said:

Please remove the button to accept the war.

It is illogical to accept a war and it would bring a lot more movement into the server, if only peace and alliances must negotiate.

This would also give the alliances more weight.

Thank you

Caotarch

There is no functional alliance system

Can you please specify what do you mean?

Jan 31, 2017, 22:2301/31/17
Feb 2, 2017, 16:00(edited)
08/22/15

Times and dates of up-coming events are posted in the forums  ******* UTC. UTC means absolutely nothing to me hear in New Zealand and probably to people in other parts of the world. Would it be possible to add a UTC time/date counter to the forums so we can work out when these events will occur.

All time on the Forum is dispayed in UTC. 
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.