Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Dec 27, 2016, 11:3112/27/16
03/01/16
Jezebel said:

Eugenia Misura said:

Skycooldude said:

I would like to see 2 things.

1. A thumbs down button to show our dislike towards a post.

2. More forum moderators that play the version of stormfall that 95% of the  forum user's play.

1. We'll think about it.

2. Moderators are experienced players who support and help others to know the game better.
Can I have your castle coordinates so I can check your profile to see how long you have been playing Stormfall on the Dark Plains server?
Plarium representatives do not interact with players on the main servers. But I do play our games a lot without any additional Resources on our test servers. And, actually, Stormfall: Age of War and Stormfall: Rise of Balur are my favourite games. I play both of them from the very beginning.
Dec 27, 2016, 11:3212/27/16
03/01/16
jumy said:

Eugenia Misura said:

Skycooldude said:

2. More forum moderators that play the version of stormfall that 95% of the  forum user's play.

1. We'll think about it.

2. Moderators are experienced players who support and help others to know the game better.

http://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/suggestions/23432_your-suggestions/?post=222379

Jumi, what is your question/suggestion?
Dec 27, 2016, 11:3612/27/16
03/01/16

Sifr said:

Warrior said:

Skycooldude said:

Eugenia Misura said:

Skycooldude said:

1. We'll think about it.

Can we have all of the moderators cords on THIS version of stormfall as well as their in-game resume? I would love to see how "experienced" they are.
I think i know 2 of them.. BioHazard and Mehnslayer.. but i hope this is not going off topic..

Biohazard is an exprienced veteran, while mehnslayer I think he quit being mods several months ago, but yeah mehnslayer is an experienced player, he even compiled a really nice troops comparison.

Here's a suggestion: Make so mods mention their league and their rank on their signature mine is an example, easy to find.

Lord Sifr, moderators are free to choose/create their own signatures. I'm sure they'll see your idea and will think about it :)

But I can't force them to do so.

Dec 27, 2016, 11:3712/27/16
03/01/16
24Clayton said:

when we click on another castle can we see lines that link to the castles that that person controls??
Can you please specify what do you mean?
Dec 27, 2016, 12:0812/27/16
Eugenia Misura said:

jumy said:

Eugenia Misura said:

Skycooldude said:

1. We'll think about it.

http://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/suggestions/23432_your-suggestions/?post=222379

Dec 28, 2016, 01:4812/28/16
03/05/16
Rosconz said:

24Clayton said:

can we see in a side screen who else is on line when we are playing??

So you can know the guy you just spied on isn't on-line so can't boost his defenses up?

Also there are pontentially hundreds (if not thousands) of players on-line at any one time. Do you really want half your screen taken up with the list?

I sure hope this one never happens.

I meant for just my league, so that I know who in my league is on--messages can get a quicker reply if I know someone will look at them in the next minute and not the next day
Dec 28, 2016, 01:5012/28/16
03/05/16
Eugenia Misura said:

24Clayton said:

when we click on another castle can we see lines that link to the castles that that person controls??
I am not sure--- but if when you click on another castle. lines  would radiate out to the castle that that person has besieged and now controls
Dec 28, 2016, 02:5412/28/16
07/25/15
24Clayton said:

Eugenia Misura said:

24Clayton said:

I am not sure--- but if when you click on another castle. lines  would radiate out to the castle that that person has besieged and now controls
I would be inclined to such info could be gained by spying missions. not just visible on the map right off.
Dec 28, 2016, 03:2312/28/16
03/13/15
24Clayton said:

Eugenia Misura said:

24Clayton said:

you mean to find a way to find all the besieged castles that the player whose castle is being clicked on has? i think this would spoil the fun for players who keep their fiefs are remote location and hit other peoples fief and let them have to other way of retaliating other than raiding the players main castle. Interesting strategy for PvP.
Dec 28, 2016, 16:0312/28/16
03/01/16
jumy said:

Eugenia Misura said:

jumy said:

Eugenia Misura said:

Skycooldude said:

1. We'll think about it.

There was a suggestion to add dislike button on the Forum, we'll think about it. How do you think it would help to improve the Forum?
Dec 28, 2016, 16:0512/28/16
03/01/16
24Clayton said:

Rosconz said:

24Clayton said:

So you can know the guy you just spied on isn't on-line so can't boost his defenses up?

Also there are pontentially hundreds (if not thousands) of players on-line at any one time. Do you really want half your screen taken up with the list?

I meant for just my league, so that I know who in my league is on--messages can get a quicker reply if I know someone will look at them in the next minute and not the next day
There was suac a suggestion, to add the oppoortunity to see if your League mated are online. It's approved, we're planning to add it in future.
Dec 28, 2016, 16:1312/28/16
03/01/16

24Clayton said:

Eugenia Misura said:

24Clayton said:

No, we won't add such feature. The thing is that each player should track such information by his own through the map. Plus, if we add such infromation, it will be much harder to keep Castles besieged for all of players, enemies will be just liberate them again and again.

Dec 28, 2016, 17:5112/28/16

Eugenia Misura said:

24Clayton said:

Rosconz said:

24Clayton said:

There was suac a suggestion, to add the oppoortunity to see if your League mated are online. It's approved, we're planning to add it in future.

I had read negative feedback about it honestly

Dec 28, 2016, 22:5212/28/16
Dec 28, 2016, 22:56(edited)
11/27/14

Show in a list all HERO's items that are in the game and show at every one the bonus .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Show a dot that will represent the BG BANK .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know ...i know...u will say no ....

I just want to show to states:

- green = positive Bank 

- red = negative bank

I ask for to much ?

Dec 29, 2016, 03:4912/29/16
07/02/15

The biggest problem at this point is the loss of the need for defense, with the new updates (specifically the new tournaments) defense is useless to most leagues. There should be an even or close to even need for defense and offence. i am suggestiong to restore the need for defense before it is to late.

Dec 29, 2016, 06:4812/29/16
Dec 29, 2016, 06:49(edited)

Lord Mark said:

Show in a list all HERO's items that are in the game and show at every one the bonus .

Show a dot that will represent the BG BANK .

I know ...i know...u will say no ....

I just want to show to states:

- green = positive Bank 

- red = negative bank

I ask for to much ?

just disable the hero bonus if the bank has big negative around 10M would be good with red/green (visual tips)

hero and his bonus is directly involved

Dec 30, 2016, 01:5212/30/16
12/18/14
FAILO said:

The biggest problem at this point is the loss of the need for defense, with the new updates (specifically the new tournaments) defense is useless to most leagues. There should be an even or close to even need for defense and offence. i am suggestiong to restore the need for defense before it is to late.

I support this ... how would we achieve this?  Oh I know STOP THE BEACON MASSACRE EVENTS!!! 
Dec 30, 2016, 06:5412/30/16

Jezebel said:

FAILO said:

I support this ... how would we achieve this?  Oh I know STOP THE BEACON MASSACRE EVENTS!!! 

all according to the plans.... leagues and beacons are controlled by whom?

open mind and imagine what's behind... 

Dec 30, 2016, 07:1612/30/16

Is there a way to stop the pop-ups from interfering with downloads.  The pop-up for new player/warriors stops the downloads! You have to click it closed to resume the downloads.

Dec 30, 2016, 11:2312/30/16

Suggestion for Fortresses

You need a certain criteria to upgrade the Fortress. At level 15+ I understand this involves Beacons. At level 20 I believe this to involve 5 x level 5 Beacons to be able to upgrade.

My suggestion is that you should not only need this criteria to be able to upgrade the Fortress but to keep it at the required level too. You should NOT be able to get to a level 20 Fortress and then dump the 5 level 5 Beacons.

If you lose a Beacon then you should lose the benefit of the Fortress at that level. 

Atm a level 20 Fortress is IMPOSSIBLE to take down (obviously defended). No1 in their right minds would even try especially with the Force Cap.

This would make it extremely hard for leagues to be able to hold 5 beacons and a well defended Fortress

This in turn would bring back the Beacon Wars and you could scrap the much HATED BEACON MASSACRE EVENT!!

It may even bring a little balance back to the map

Before you guys DISMISS the idea, tell Plarium there is MONEY in the idea. Beacons = WAR and WAR = MONEY!!

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.