This topic is closed

Your Suggestions

800 Replies
reijnco
9 December, 2016, 12:55 PM UTC

Would you consider to add sketches to the market, since they are resources too ?


They could f.i. be traded against soulstones, skulls, paragon points or dragon points.
UTC +0:00
Almericus
12 December, 2016, 6:47 PM UTC

walskipper said:


I Demand the possibility to download in .csv alliance statistic that you are a member in order to be able to process more comfortably'm pleased and war strategie 


Passing this one to our devs.

Any news ? 

A few other stats would be nice to have (Beacon def in particular)

UTC +2:00
Sifr
13 December, 2016, 1:47 PM UTC

Make something to use extra dragon points. 




What are your ideas of using them, my Lord? E.M.
Fighter Sifr of Fellowship
UTC +0:00
WallyFous
13 December, 2016, 6:04 PM UTC

Sifr said:


Make something to use extra dragon points. 


And to go with this: A way to turn off the bouncing blob on the Dragon Stone.



UTC +0:00
Bohara
14 December, 2016, 12:24 AM UTC

Sifr said:


Make something to use extra dragon points. 


perhaps use them to purchase dragon marks.

and also add in a feature to use paragon points after paragon 10.




We're working on this, my Lord. E.M.

UTC +0:00
Callak
14 December, 2016, 6:52 AM UTC
I suggest the option to stop gathering resources.  I know there's limits for gold/iron/food depending on the levels of your warehouses/barns, but what if you want it lower than that after you've upgraded them?  The catacombs only protect so much.  It's aggravating to keep getting attacked and lose those resources.  Rather set it to whatever the catacomb protection limit is at.
UTC +4:00
Jezebel
15 December, 2016, 3:55 PM UTC

Callak said:


I suggest the option to stop gathering resources.  I know there's limits for gold/iron/food depending on the levels of your warehouses/barns, but what if you want it lower than that after you've upgraded them?  The catacombs only protect so much.  It's aggravating to keep getting attacked and lose those resources.  Rather set it to whatever the catacomb protection limit is at.

you can upgrade your catacomb further to protect more resources, if you are "saving them up" for something specific I would suggest RAID and do the required upgrade otherwise spend down once or twice per day


UTC +0:00
Warrior
16 December, 2016, 3:26 AM UTC

A poll and comment way of asking if the feature is good to implement or if the implemented feature is agreed by all player.


The statistic will show better how many people like and how many people dislike the feature in an open forum rather than the number and types of comments that are posted. 
Please Like the Post if you agree or if it helps
UTC +6:00
teresa
16 December, 2016, 8:28 PM UTC

I posted this elsewhere but should be here.

Hamlets, that nasty word.

1. What if Hamlets had a fixed mid range castle defense with troops that generate the longer you stay in continuous possession. Like 1 demon or golem at start and 1 demon spawns every 15 min. to a fixed max. These units would disappear if you leave or are attacked and lose. Then there would be more use of these constructs.

As an aside, it is waaaay easier to get gold and iron from 'bot castles so I'd love to know why resource hamlets were created. I totally understand sapphire and magical items but you really should just drop the resource based ones. You must have stats on their lack of usage.

2.Regarding inequity between new and experienced and coin players. Way out there thought. You know someone is coming that is way out of your league. You can't defend or you would be wiped. What if you could pray at the alter of Mara for divine intervention and for the cost of 100 crystals  you can make a request and then the alter randomly gives you a magical item. May be 10% defence may be net of mara defence may be 100% defence but like any lottery or fickle god, the chances of such intervention are very , very small. You may get something , you probably will get nothing. Might work.

UTC +4:00
Nigel
17 December, 2016, 3:01 PM UTC
teresa said:

I posted this elsewhere but should be here.

Hamlets, that nasty word.

1. What if Hamlets had a fixed mid range castle defense with troops that generate the longer you stay in continuous possession. Like 1 demon or golem at start and 1 demon spawns every 15 min. to a fixed max. These units would disappear if you leave or are attacked and lose. Then there would be more use of these constructs.

As an aside, it is waaaay easier to get gold and iron from 'bot castles so I'd love to know why resource hamlets were created. I totally understand sapphire and magical items but you really should just drop the resource based ones. You must have stats on their lack of usage.

2.Regarding inequity between new and experienced and coin players. Way out there thought. You know someone is coming that is way out of your league. You can't defend or you would be wiped. What if you could pray at the alter of Mara for divine intervention and for the cost of 100 crystals  you can make a request and then the alter randomly gives you a magical item. May be 10% defence may be net of mara defence may be 100% defence but like any lottery or fickle god, the chances of such intervention are very , very small. You may get something , you probably will get nothing. Might work.

Well......Plarium might do that if you threw money at them.  Call it their new "instant lottery" LOL
Nigel R
UTC +0:00
4thewinsomewasp
18 December, 2016, 1:04 PM UTC

When you unequip a hero you should have the option of passing an already upgraded item on to a fellow player. You get nothing back for the upgrades when you sell it for moon coins and you've spent so much on it you may as well give it to a lower level player in your league. 


Relics from the temple of war should be able to be traded in the market or passed on to a friend, the same with fortifications, as I upgrade let me give the previous versions away.


There should be more slots in the contacts (also a search function on the map to screen keeps by if they are in leagues and what level they are.


My friends bar should be able to sort by who has logged in in the past 24 hours.


Linking Google Translate to the messages would be very helpful - we are an international game.


I would like to be able to remove all my buildings to rearrange my keep. Being able to put them into some form of inventory and then placing them back on in the spoit I would be so much easier and less time consuming. I would also be more likely to build fortifications if I could remove them when I upgrade. 


Wasp
UTC +7:00
Jezebel
19 December, 2016, 4:27 AM UTC

4thewinsomewasp said:



I would like to be able to remove all my buildings to rearrange my keep. Being able to put them into some form of inventory and then placing them back on in the spoit I would be so much easier and less time consuming. I would also be more likely to build fortifications if I could remove them when I upgrade. 


specific to this comment how about when there is a fortification discount that if you have all your walls built you can upgrade at a discount also


someone with full level 2 or 3 forts would appreciate a discount on the upgrade if they can't add more or being able to upgrade the lower level items built 3 months ago to match higher level items built more recently
UTC +0:00
Crowley KTI
20 December, 2016, 3:35 AM UTC
do you think that maybe you could randomize the start of some of these events. Instead of Wednesday at 6am CST, how about a weekend event so those that actually work for a living during the week can keep there jobs which they use to purchase sapphires, and enjoy an event during a weekend
Crowley KTI
UTC +6:00
Jezebel
20 December, 2016, 7:02 PM UTC

Crowley KTI said:


do you think that maybe you could randomize the start of some of these events. Instead of Wednesday at 6am CST, how about a weekend event so those that actually work for a living during the week can keep there jobs which they use to purchase sapphires, and enjoy an event during a weekend

yeah there are far too many PVP and Battleground events - they used to only start on Wednesdays and on the weekends now it every freakin' day


I used to look forward to weekend PVP and BG events now its just another tourney - I don't have the time/desire to participate in that many
UTC +0:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
21 December, 2016, 10:56 AM UTC

Bohara said:


Ok heres another fortress suggestion,

how about a sahpire bank where league mambers

can send sahpires to the fortress to be used for upgrades 

rather than just one one person having to put it all

in on his or her own.

We're not going implement such a feature. Sapphires is a unique ingame resource and only owner can choose the way he wants to spend it in the game. There are many different ways for league mates to help each other and reach big goals.

UTC +2:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
21 December, 2016, 10:58 AM UTC

bhagya_anne said:


Why are the purchase packages only ever increased.  I would be more inclined to buy them if there were cheaper options.  I only get offered the $100 and $200 bonus pack because I splurged once.  I will never do that again




Annne

Such packages are given at random. You can wait awhile and get the one you're interested in for a lower price.

UTC +2:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
21 December, 2016, 11:05 AM UTC

Bohara said:


give league marshals and captains more group pm's

.

We're working on this suggestion, Lord Bohara

 
UTC +2:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
21 December, 2016, 11:12 AM UTC

Gadheras said:



The way trade work....



It would make more sense that if you put up a trade offer. Then the person accept it, ferry the goods to you and then pick up the goods you offer and bring it back himself.


For you to haul your goods to his place and go empty back, doesn't make sense at all.



Make it so when you accept a offer, you haul your goods to the place and bring back the trade yourself. And if someone accepting a offer you make, same applies.



We won't make a new algorithm for trading at the Market.

UTC +2:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
21 December, 2016, 11:32 AM UTC
Almericus said:

walskipper said:


I Demand the possibility to download in .csv alliance statistic that you are a member in order to be able to process more comfortably'm pleased and war strategie 


Passing this one to our devs.

Any news ? 

A few other stats would be nice to have (Beacon def in particular)

It's still on discussion.
UTC +2:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
21 December, 2016, 11:43 AM UTC
Callak said:

I suggest the option to stop gathering resources.  I know there's limits for gold/iron/food depending on the levels of your warehouses/barns, but what if you want it lower than that after you've upgraded them?  The catacombs only protect so much.  It's aggravating to keep getting attacked and lose those resources.  Rather set it to whatever the catacomb protection limit is at.
Lord Callak, you should create strategies for spending resources wisely before they're stolen. You can start your troops' training or send them to your friends and allies and so on.
UTC +2:00
1721764 users registered; 42557 topics; 271522 posts; our newest member:mahi36