Your Suggestions

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Dec 21, 2016, 13:4312/21/16
07/02/15

Eugenia Misura said:

bhagya_anne said:

Why are the purchase packages only ever increased.  I would be more inclined to buy them if there were cheaper options.  I only get offered the $100 and $200 bonus pack because I splurged once.  I will never do that again

Annne

Such packages are given at random. You can wait awhile and get the one you're interested in for a lower price.

Your second sentence completely contradicts your first one.

so... can you try to be clear more often.

although i already know from experience that the more you spend the worse offers you get

being straightforward with your answers will go a long way in the community.
Dec 21, 2016, 16:5412/21/16
03/13/15
reijnco said:

Would you consider to add sketches to the market, since they are resources too ?

They could f.i. be traded against soulstones, skulls, paragon points or dragon points.
And this way we can get all the sketches from the Alternate accounts to the main account..Motive cracked.
Dec 21, 2016, 21:4912/21/16
07/11/13

I would like to see 2 things.

1. A thumbs down button to show our dislike towards a post.

2. More forum moderators that play the version of stormfall that 95% of the  forum user's play.
Dec 22, 2016, 13:4412/22/16

Make your special offer more attractive... This is a game, at the end of the day, you don't bring home what you put in.  Make pack at 2.99, 4.99, 9.99, 12.99.  Any special package above 20$ will not attract customer like me.  I bought some pack that was offered at 9.99 & 14.99 but they never showed up again.

Also, rebalance your system across the board.  Price of items (all) are simply ridiculous vs the reward we are receiving in events.  If you want your customer to spend some money and "invest" into your game, you have to be willing to make it attractive and at the moment, it's not...

I'd be willing to spend more if I would see an actual "progress" with the game, but the amount I spent in, is too short live for the reward.

Kind regards,

Goultar!

Dec 22, 2016, 18:0012/22/16
07/25/15
Darius said:

Make your special offer more attractive... This is a game, at the end of the day, you don't bring home what you put in.  Make pack at 2.99, 4.99, 9.99, 12.99.  Any special package above 20$ will not attract customer like me.  I bought some pack that was offered at 9.99 & 14.99 but they never showed up again.

Also, rebalance your system across the board.  Price of items (all) are simply ridiculous vs the reward we are receiving in events.  If you want your customer to spend some money and "invest" into your game, you have to be willing to make it attractive and at the moment, it's not...

I'd be willing to spend more if I would see an actual "progress" with the game, but the amount I spent in, is too short live for the reward.

Kind regards,

Goultar!

They more interested in the big whales spending, not so much the small fries. Wont happen, sadly. You just have to hang in there and wait for the good offers. If you stop spend for a good while, you will get them again.
Dec 23, 2016, 09:4412/23/16
Dec 23, 2016, 09:44(edited)
03/01/16
FAILO said:

Eugenia Misura said:

bhagya_anne said:

Why are the purchase packages only ever increased.  I would be more inclined to buy them if there were cheaper options.  I only get offered the $100 and $200 bonus pack because I splurged once.  I will never do that again

Annne

Such packages are given at random. You can wait awhile and get the one you're interested in for a lower price.

Your second sentence completely contradicts your first one.

so... can you try to be clear more often.

although i already know from experience that the more you spend the worse offers you get

being straightforward with your answers will go a long way in the community.
The main idea is that you can get different offers. If you skip the current one, you can get another one and it might fit you.
Dec 23, 2016, 09:4612/23/16
03/01/16

Skycooldude said:

2. More forum moderators that play the version of stormfall that 95% of the  forum user's play.

1. We'll think about it.

2. Moderators are experienced players who support and help others to know the game better.
Dec 23, 2016, 10:2612/23/16
12/18/14
Eugenia Misura said:

Skycooldude said:

1. We'll think about it.

2. Moderators are experienced players who support and help others to know the game better.
Can I have your castle coordinates so I can check your profile to see how long you have been playing Stormfall on the Dark Plains server?
Dec 23, 2016, 19:2312/23/16
07/11/13
Eugenia Misura said:

Skycooldude said:

1. We'll think about it.

Can we have all of the moderators cords on THIS version of stormfall as well as their in-game resume? I would love to see how "experienced" they are.
Dec 23, 2016, 21:1512/23/16
Dec 23, 2016, 21:15(edited)
Skycooldude said:

Eugenia Misura said:

Skycooldude said:

1. We'll think about it.

Can we have all of the moderators cords on THIS version of stormfall as well as their in-game resume? I would love to see how "experienced" they are.
secret, their are normal players 
Dec 24, 2016, 07:3212/24/16
03/13/15
Skycooldude said:

Eugenia Misura said:

Skycooldude said:

1. We'll think about it.

I think i know 2 of them.. BioHazard and Mehnslayer.. but i hope this is not going off topic..
Dec 24, 2016, 07:3412/24/16
03/13/15
Eugenia Misura said:

Crowley KTI said:

do you think that maybe you could randomize the start of some of these events. Instead of Wednesday at 6am CST, how about a weekend event so those that actually work for a living during the week can keep there jobs which they use to purchase sapphires, and enjoy an event during a weekend
We launch different Tournaments both during the week and on the weekend, there is no strict rule for launching PVP only on Mondays, PVE only on Tuesdays and so on. You can skip the Tournament if you can't participate it now and wait for a more appropriate moment.
I think what Crowley meant is that everytime the League PvP always comes in the weekdays and ends in the weekday.. if this is changed it will help some leagues participate and keep an eye on the tourney while they want to attain the 1st place.
Dec 24, 2016, 08:2412/24/16
05/14/16

Skycooldude said:

I think the mods all play.

I would rather that the cm is a native English speaker since this is a English forum. Much is lost in translation with the cm's I believe. Much.

Dec 24, 2016, 09:4312/24/16

GoGo Knightmare said:

I would rather that the cm is a native English speaker since this is a English forum. Much is lost in translation with the cm's I believe. Much.

obliged condition is to know the cyrillic

Dec 24, 2016, 13:3712/24/16

jumy said:

GoGo Knightmare said:

obliged condition is to know the cyrillic

yes we all play the game 

and many already know my in game coordinates 

we do forward all feedback whether negative or not 

however final decision is up to the devs and the other departments ( which is not us )

Dec 24, 2016, 14:2212/24/16
01/12/15

Warrior said:

Skycooldude said:

Eugenia Misura said:

Skycooldude said:

1. We'll think about it.

I think i know 2 of them.. BioHazard and Mehnslayer.. but i hope this is not going off topic..

Biohazard is an exprienced veteran, while mehnslayer I think he quit being mods several months ago, but yeah mehnslayer is an experienced player, he even compiled a really nice troops comparison.

Here's a suggestion: Make so mods mention their league and their rank on their signature mine is an example, easy to find.
Dec 25, 2016, 05:1512/25/16
03/05/16
when we click on another castle can we see lines that link to the castles that that person controls??
Dec 26, 2016, 18:4112/26/16
03/05/16
can we see in a side screen who else is on line when we are playing??
Dec 26, 2016, 23:4812/26/16
Dec 26, 2016, 23:53(edited)
08/22/15

24Clayton said:

can we see in a side screen who else is on line when we are playing??

So you can know the guy you just spied on isn't on-line so can't boost his defenses up?

Also there are pontentially hundreds (if not thousands) of players on-line at any one time. Do you really want half your screen taken up with the list?

I sure hope this one never happens.

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.