Your Suggestions

Your Suggestions

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Dec 13, 2016, 13:4712/13/16
Dec 21, 2016, 11:41(edited)
01/12/15

Make something to use extra dragon points. 

What are your ideas of using them, my Lord? E.M.
Dec 13, 2016, 18:0412/13/16

Sifr said:

And to go with this: A way to turn off the bouncing blob on the Dragon Stone.

Dec 14, 2016, 00:2412/14/16
Dec 21, 2016, 11:40(edited)
07/12/14

Sifr said:

perhaps use them to purchase dragon marks.

and also add in a feature to use paragon points after paragon 10.

We're working on this, my Lord. E.M.

Dec 14, 2016, 06:5212/14/16
07/12/15
I suggest the option to stop gathering resources.  I know there's limits for gold/iron/food depending on the levels of your warehouses/barns, but what if you want it lower than that after you've upgraded them?  The catacombs only protect so much.  It's aggravating to keep getting attacked and lose those resources.  Rather set it to whatever the catacomb protection limit is at.
Dec 15, 2016, 15:5512/15/16
12/18/14

Callak said:

I suggest the option to stop gathering resources.  I know there's limits for gold/iron/food depending on the levels of your warehouses/barns, but what if you want it lower than that after you've upgraded them?  The catacombs only protect so much.  It's aggravating to keep getting attacked and lose those resources.  Rather set it to whatever the catacomb protection limit is at.

you can upgrade your catacomb further to protect more resources, if you are "saving them up" for something specific I would suggest RAID and do the required upgrade otherwise spend down once or twice per day

Dec 16, 2016, 03:2612/16/16
03/13/15

A poll and comment way of asking if the feature is good to implement or if the implemented feature is agreed by all player.

The statistic will show better how many people like and how many people dislike the feature in an open forum rather than the number and types of comments that are posted. 
Dec 16, 2016, 20:2812/16/16
07/23/15

I posted this elsewhere but should be here.

Hamlets, that nasty word.

1. What if Hamlets had a fixed mid range castle defense with troops that generate the longer you stay in continuous possession. Like 1 demon or golem at start and 1 demon spawns every 15 min. to a fixed max. These units would disappear if you leave or are attacked and lose. Then there would be more use of these constructs.

As an aside, it is waaaay easier to get gold and iron from 'bot castles so I'd love to know why resource hamlets were created. I totally understand sapphire and magical items but you really should just drop the resource based ones. You must have stats on their lack of usage.

2.Regarding inequity between new and experienced and coin players. Way out there thought. You know someone is coming that is way out of your league. You can't defend or you would be wiped. What if you could pray at the alter of Mara for divine intervention and for the cost of 100 crystals  you can make a request and then the alter randomly gives you a magical item. May be 10% defence may be net of mara defence may be 100% defence but like any lottery or fickle god, the chances of such intervention are very , very small. You may get something , you probably will get nothing. Might work.

Dec 17, 2016, 15:0112/17/16
teresa said:

I posted this elsewhere but should be here.

Hamlets, that nasty word.

1. What if Hamlets had a fixed mid range castle defense with troops that generate the longer you stay in continuous possession. Like 1 demon or golem at start and 1 demon spawns every 15 min. to a fixed max. These units would disappear if you leave or are attacked and lose. Then there would be more use of these constructs.

As an aside, it is waaaay easier to get gold and iron from 'bot castles so I'd love to know why resource hamlets were created. I totally understand sapphire and magical items but you really should just drop the resource based ones. You must have stats on their lack of usage.

2.Regarding inequity between new and experienced and coin players. Way out there thought. You know someone is coming that is way out of your league. You can't defend or you would be wiped. What if you could pray at the alter of Mara for divine intervention and for the cost of 100 crystals  you can make a request and then the alter randomly gives you a magical item. May be 10% defence may be net of mara defence may be 100% defence but like any lottery or fickle god, the chances of such intervention are very , very small. You may get something , you probably will get nothing. Might work.

Well......Plarium might do that if you threw money at them.  Call it their new "instant lottery" LOL
Dec 18, 2016, 13:0412/18/16

When you unequip a hero you should have the option of passing an already upgraded item on to a fellow player. You get nothing back for the upgrades when you sell it for moon coins and you've spent so much on it you may as well give it to a lower level player in your league. 

Relics from the temple of war should be able to be traded in the market or passed on to a friend, the same with fortifications, as I upgrade let me give the previous versions away.

There should be more slots in the contacts (also a search function on the map to screen keeps by if they are in leagues and what level they are.

My friends bar should be able to sort by who has logged in in the past 24 hours.

Linking Google Translate to the messages would be very helpful - we are an international game.

I would like to be able to remove all my buildings to rearrange my keep. Being able to put them into some form of inventory and then placing them back on in the spoit I would be so much easier and less time consuming. I would also be more likely to build fortifications if I could remove them when I upgrade. 

Dec 19, 2016, 04:2712/19/16
12/18/14

4thewinsomewasp said:

I would like to be able to remove all my buildings to rearrange my keep. Being able to put them into some form of inventory and then placing them back on in the spoit I would be so much easier and less time consuming. I would also be more likely to build fortifications if I could remove them when I upgrade. 

specific to this comment how about when there is a fortification discount that if you have all your walls built you can upgrade at a discount also

someone with full level 2 or 3 forts would appreciate a discount on the upgrade if they can't add more or being able to upgrade the lower level items built 3 months ago to match higher level items built more recently
Dec 20, 2016, 03:3512/20/16
10/16/15
do you think that maybe you could randomize the start of some of these events. Instead of Wednesday at 6am CST, how about a weekend event so those that actually work for a living during the week can keep there jobs which they use to purchase sapphires, and enjoy an event during a weekend
Dec 20, 2016, 19:0212/20/16
12/18/14

Crowley KTI said:

do you think that maybe you could randomize the start of some of these events. Instead of Wednesday at 6am CST, how about a weekend event so those that actually work for a living during the week can keep there jobs which they use to purchase sapphires, and enjoy an event during a weekend

yeah there are far too many PVP and Battleground events - they used to only start on Wednesdays and on the weekends now it every freakin' day

I used to look forward to weekend PVP and BG events now its just another tourney - I don't have the time/desire to participate in that many
Dec 21, 2016, 10:5612/21/16
03/01/16

Bohara said:

Ok heres another fortress suggestion,

how about a sahpire bank where league mambers

can send sahpires to the fortress to be used for upgrades 

rather than just one one person having to put it all

in on his or her own.

We're not going implement such a feature. Sapphires is a unique ingame resource and only owner can choose the way he wants to spend it in the game. There are many different ways for league mates to help each other and reach big goals.

Dec 21, 2016, 10:5812/21/16
03/01/16

bhagya_anne said:

Why are the purchase packages only ever increased.  I would be more inclined to buy them if there were cheaper options.  I only get offered the $100 and $200 bonus pack because I splurged once.  I will never do that again

Annne

Such packages are given at random. You can wait awhile and get the one you're interested in for a lower price.

Dec 21, 2016, 11:0512/21/16
Dec 21, 2016, 11:11(edited)
03/01/16

Bohara said:

give league marshals and captains more group pm's

We're working on this suggestion, Lord Bohara

Dec 21, 2016, 11:1212/21/16
03/01/16

Gadheras said:

The way trade work....

It would make more sense that if you put up a trade offer. Then the person accept it, ferry the goods to you and then pick up the goods you offer and bring it back himself.

For you to haul your goods to his place and go empty back, doesn't make sense at all.

Make it so when you accept a offer, you haul your goods to the place and bring back the trade yourself. And if someone accepting a offer you make, same applies.

We won't make a new algorithm for trading at the Market.

Dec 21, 2016, 11:3212/21/16
03/01/16
Almericus said:

walskipper said:

I Demand the possibility to download in .csv alliance statistic that you are a member in order to be able to process more comfortably'm pleased and war strategie 

Passing this one to our devs.

Any news ? 

A few other stats would be nice to have (Beacon def in particular)

It's still on discussion.
Dec 21, 2016, 11:4312/21/16
03/01/16
Callak said:

Lord Callak, you should create strategies for spending resources wisely before they're stolen. You can start your troops' training or send them to your friends and allies and so on.
Dec 21, 2016, 11:5312/21/16
03/01/16
Crowley KTI said:

We launch different Tournaments both during the week and on the weekend, there is no strict rule for launching PVP only on Mondays, PVE only on Tuesdays and so on. You can skip the Tournament if you can't participate it now and wait for a more appropriate moment.
Dec 21, 2016, 12:1312/21/16
03/01/16

4thewinsomewasp said:

When you unequip a hero you should have the option of passing an already upgraded item on to a fellow player. You get nothing back for the upgrades when you sell it for moon coins and you've spent so much on it you may as well give it to a lower level player in your league. 

Relics from the temple of war should be able to be traded in the market or passed on to a friend, the same with fortifications, as I upgrade let me give the previous versions away.

There should be more slots in the contacts (also a search function on the map to screen keeps by if they are in leagues and what level they are.

My friends bar should be able to sort by who has logged in in the past 24 hours.

Linking Google Translate to the messages would be very helpful - we are an international game.

Hi! Thank you for sharing your ideas with us.

1) All such Items for a Hero are purchased/upgraded for your personal bonuses and development. So you need to use them by your own. There won't be a way for sharing them with your league mates.

2) Same here. If you don't need some Relics, you can sell them for Resources at the Market.

3) I'll pass this suggestion.

4) Won't be added, it's technically very hard to make.

5) Same here. You can copy the text and paste it to the Google Translate, it can detect the language automatically and translate the message.

6) Won't be added. Since you can move your Buildings inside the Castle, there is no need to delete them to out back.
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.