Your Suggestions

Your Suggestions

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Nov 28, 2016, 03:5911/28/16
Nov 28, 2016, 04:02(edited)
01/12/15
1) It used to be that when you got all Lost Arts to master (level 20) you got a 7% bonus to gold / iron production. That is still there, but now you have to get to 32 I assume with all of the Lost Arts to get that boost, and the last two levels of each appear to cost a not-insignificant number of sketches... thus making that 7% boost unavailable to free players anymore.

Weird, I still have that 7% active. And non of my lost arts is lv 30 yet. 

Maybe those who havnt activated it before the lv32 updates?

Edit: Post above got the answer lol I forgot how this bonus got activated lol
Nov 28, 2016, 17:3111/28/16
Dec 2, 2016, 14:53(edited)

create an event where everyone has to gather and stop and unstopable army, that can only be fought with DE units

Our devs have several similar suggestions already.
Nov 28, 2016, 21:3211/28/16

Warrior said:

miraculix said:

hello !! i would like to point out that

i find it sad the way rewards with

tomes and glorypoints is set

since we only have one fortress to upgrade

but got 10 knowledges to upgrade

we acually need much more tomes than glorypoints

hope plarium can se the point in that

and will make the nessasery changes'

regards miraculix

For higher fortress level you need more glory Points than tomes.. add the numbers and you will see that the combination is near about in balance.

well if your league has the fortress at high level

im sure u didnt take ur knowlish up there yet

the simple reason is we dont get enough tomes

in rewards to mach fortress upgrade

and thats exatly my point   

it is the knowlish making ur league stronger

not the level of the fortress 

miraculix

Nov 28, 2016, 21:4111/28/16
miraculix said:

Warrior said:

miraculix said:

hello !! i would like to point out that

i find it sad the way rewards with

tomes and glorypoints is set

since we only have one fortress to upgrade

but got 10 knowledges to upgrade

we acually need much more tomes than glorypoints

hope plarium can se the point in that

and will make the nessasery changes'

regards miraculix

For higher fortress level you need more glory Points than tomes.. add the numbers and you will see that the combination is near about in balance.

well if your league has the fortress at high level

im sure u didnt take ur knowlish up there yet

the simple reason is we dont get enough tomes

in rewards to mach fortress upgrade

and thats exatly my point   

it is the knowlish making ur league stronger

not the level of the fortress 

miraculix

Regardless, none of that matters until they give us more "safe" levels. There's no point in trying to upgrade past 8 right now, and in fact it is in all practicality impossible to take it above 9-10 without getting a group of leagues to all work together to do it, considering how you have to delevel fortresses and have beacons and who knows what else at high levels. If they made another "safe" zone somewhere in the 12-15 range, then I think we would see a lot more activity with them and you might see how the numbers balance better.
Nov 28, 2016, 21:4711/28/16
Dec 2, 2016, 14:55(edited)

Reaper said:

You get the bonus if you discover the last lost art not if you reach lv 20 of it.

And you have a reward if you train spies they count for the beast achievements in FoV too.

Okay, well that is really confusing and poorly worded then on Palarium's part then, because it doesn't say "lost art discovered" until you max the art (previously at 20, now at 32). So how is anyone supposed to know you only have to get 1st level of it and not get it to say "lost art discovered" when that's exactly what it says in the game? "When you discover all lost arts.." not "When you discover lvl 1 / 20 / 32 of all lost arts".. forgive me for understandably being confused.

You discover each Lost Art only once. After that you just upgrade it.

Nov 29, 2016, 10:3111/29/16
Dec 2, 2016, 14:55(edited)
11/27/14

Please put an warning message if we send Def in a red BG or off in a green BG !
When we do a lot of BG it is very easy to make a mistake .

The message to be similar like when we send off as reinforcements.

Thank you !

Accepted. Will be added in one of the future updates.
Nov 29, 2016, 11:4111/29/16
06/13/14
Add a FORTRESS MASSACRE event
Nov 29, 2016, 16:0511/29/16
Nov 30, 2016, 08:07(edited)
02/24/16

Dear Plarium,

here a post from a player who try to get you're account information and many more.

please ban this user from the server.

Please report him to Support. We don't ban players in the game by forum reports.

Nov 30, 2016, 07:2211/30/16
12/18/14
Lord Mark said:

Please put an warning message if we send Def in a red BG or off in a green BG !
When we do a lot of BG it is very easy to make a mistake .

The message to be similar like when we send off as reinforcements.

Thank you !

lol been there, done that   however, I am fairly certain I got the troops back in rewards afterwards but it really does scare you in a BG level 100 +
Nov 30, 2016, 16:4711/30/16
Dec 1, 2016, 13:29(edited)
DarkKayla said:

Reaper said:

You get the bonus if you discover the last lost art not if you reach lv 20 of it.

And you have a reward if you train spies they count for the beast achievements in FoV too.

Okay, well that is really confusing and poorly worded then on Palarium's part then, because it doesn't say "lost art discovered" until you max the art (previously at 20, now at 32). So how is anyone supposed to know you only have to get 1st level of it and not get it to say "lost art discovered" when that's exactly what it says in the game? "When you discover all lost arts.." not "When you discover lvl 1 / 20 / 32 of all lost arts".. forgive me for understandably being confused.

All good it says it in the lost art window if you go on the bonus icon, in guide it still tell you you must max them out to get the bonus thats right and confuse the players whose left the tutorial for a long time ago
Dec 1, 2016, 16:4512/01/16
Dec 2, 2016, 14:58(edited)
03/02/14

For the BG's

Allow us to see our bank.

after clearing each BG give us the option to select a payout or to decline it.

On payouts allow us to select a choice of troops like you do on the events.

Allow us to take infantry or cavlery as payouts to help us balance our game play and will allow us to better use of strategy to choose what type of troops to hit a bg with. its kind of hard to train 20k in infatry for a single beacon hit. give me the option to take payout of infantry on a level 100 bg would be nice.

also showing the bank and giving us option to take payout or decline to build our bank bigger would eliminate all the complaints about BG's

Can I get feed back from others on there thoughts about running the BG's simple like this?

Declined. It was explained multiple times. This information is classified and cannot be shared with players.

Dec 1, 2016, 18:2012/01/16
Dec 2, 2016, 14:59(edited)
03/22/16

Please add cost of Lost Art levels and building levels the cost in sketches for those levels so financial planning isn't caught unawares when trying to upgrade Lost Arts and Buildings.

We've recently fixed this. Can you give me more details?
Dec 1, 2016, 22:5912/01/16
07/12/14

unit training time, even with the recent additions to the game training time is ridiculously slow.

with all the training reductions running, archers should be trained in seconds not minutes.

and the bigger stuff in minutes not hours.

I am sure this gets thrown in a lot, but its a big frustration.

months to train and minutes to lose..  
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Dec 2, 2016, 11:0212/02/16
09/17/15

Bohara said:

unit training time, even with the recent additions to the game training time is ridiculously slow.

with all the training reductions running, archers should be trained in seconds not minutes.

Unit training time is an important part of the game balance. Unfortunately, it cannot be changed drastically without a risk of a negative affect to the game process."It's very complicated. Let's imagine a situation: You've lost all Units and now you need 2 months to rebuild to compete with others.

Also, there's one important aspect that players not always take into account. 

if you build faster, it means that your rivals also build faster. So you can't take over and get an advantage of it - all players will rebuild as fast as you, and you will need to build more and more Units to compete with them. Which results in more time. 

If we drastically change building time, it would be fair to change the price of Units as Sapphires are mostly designed to save your time. So if you need to spend twice less time, it would be fair to spend less Sapphires for it, right?

And it would allow some players to buy even more Units than they can buy now.

What does this mean for you? Even longer to build to compete with them. It's called inflation. Your Units will cost less in a fight. If you need 1 mil. now, you will need 10 mil after changes. Which still results in the same building time.

As you can see, it's not our devs who don't want you to build Units faster. It's about keeping our game balance which is not so easy as it seems to be.

Some games have a different dynamics which includes 1-2 hour rebuild of a full army. But our game is using a different approach. You need to invest your time and spend Resources to build a large army. Sometimes it takes several months of building for a single epic strike. And such strikes are more epic and more exciting than everyday 10k hits.

Dec 2, 2016, 13:3112/02/16
Dec 2, 2016, 13:48(edited)

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Bohara said:

Unit training time is an important part of the game balance. Unfortunately, it cannot be changed drastically without a risk of a negative affect to the game process."It's very complicated. Let's imagine a situation: You've lost all Units and now you need 2 months to rebuild to compete with others.

if you build faster, it means that your rivals also build faster. So you can't take over and get an advantage of it - all players will rebuild as fast as you, and you will need to build more and more Units to compete with them. Which results in more time. 

If we drastically change building time, it would be fair to change the price of Units as Sapphires are mostly designed to save your time. So if you need to spend twice less time, it would be fair to spend less Sapphires for it, right?

What does this mean for you? Even longer to build to compete with them. It's called inflation. Your Units will cost less in a fight. If you need 1 mil. now, you will need 10 mil after changes. Which still results in the same building time.

As you can see, it's not our devs who don't want you to build Units faster. It's about keeping our game balance which is not so easy as it seems to be.

Some games have a different dynamics which includes 1-2 hour rebuild of a full army. But our game is using a different approach. You need to invest your time and spend Resources to build a large army. Sometimes it takes several months of building for a single epic strike. And such strikes are more epic and more exciting than everyday 10k hits.

and so all nerfed with new add, well

if pay you can also buy troops or double build (imperial units), always same "if pay" 

---------

my suggestion:

add not like usable only by players (not mod/staff)

Dec 2, 2016, 18:5812/02/16
07/25/15

Some people like watching grass grow. I'm not one of those -) The bottom line in regards of rebuilding is your resources. If you lose 30k units or something silly. You won't have the resources to rebuild that in 1-2 hours.

Like, I can raid for resources and have unit queues going that is sevearl weeks long. If you wipe, you don't have much of anything to do anything with. Its better to quit and find some other game to play. On the other hand, if build time was much faster, you could take your available resources, and start build units and little by little you regain strenght and can go raiding again. You could recover in a matter of 2-3 weeks rather than half a year or even longer. And you would spend more time with the game as well.

We get it, Plariums vision is for impatient players to revive for sapphires and then, hey lets screw the rest give them a time penality that hopefully encourage them to spend money.

God forbid the value of a players time and effort in the game, creating content for both paying and f2p players get valued at all. 

Dec 3, 2016, 08:5012/03/16
Dec 11, 2016, 09:02(edited)
08/29/15

Almericus said:

Lady Nerium KT-S2 said:

Can you please make it possible to identify who a player is when they request Friend status?  The only way to do it now is to actually add them to your Friends list and then find them on your Friend Scroll bar afterwards  (which is another issue).  Since the friends list isn't server specific it gets really confusing to tell where someone is wanting to friend you from. There's no way to do a search by Player Name either, so that doesn't make it easier.

Currently its pretty difficult to remove someone once they're on the list, despite all the ways you've provided none of them seem to work, so having a way to actually get rid of someone you don't want to be BFF's with would also be nice.

Could you please show a screenshot of how it can be done? So I could pass it to developers?

As for the search option, it's really hard to make dynamic features like that for our games because of Flash technology limitations. However, we are working on some improvements which will give us such opportunity. Development will take some time, but I will keep that in mind and remind our devs when I have a chance.

How about listing them alphabetically on the profile page?

Please attach a screenshot of the window.

(why do my screenshots alway show as broken links?)

Dec 3, 2016, 12:4412/03/16
Dec 3, 2016, 12:45(edited)

Dutch said:

How about listing them alphabetically on the profile page?

Please attach a screenshot of the window.

http://prntscr.com/des4sy

(why do my screenshots alway show as broken links?)

I made a mini tutorial with your comment  >>> CLICK HERE 

Dec 4, 2016, 02:2312/04/16
01/12/15
Combine keys to get higher tier keys.
Dec 5, 2016, 07:2412/05/16
Dec 6, 2016, 01:41(edited)
07/12/14

Bohara said:

um thats right but wrong because you can buy as many troops as you can afford, 

and to max out your buildings and unit strength ect you have to spend money. so the game technically is not balanced. or not free to play, maybe you guys need to work out which.

:/ 

and i have said before, the game is not balanced, balance was destroyed when you no longer had to feed your troops.

the game is now only for people with fat pockets. evryone else is just there for there entertainment.

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.