All Categories

Your Suggestions

Your Suggestions

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Nov 21, 2016, 21:5711/21/16
09/05/15

I didnt understand the logic behind increasing the offensive speed to Hamlets tbh.

Hamlets used to be a fun way to collect amulets for me, but I no longer bother. Its pointless. I just get run over by 2-3 million offense.

Even up the imbalance a bit or scrap them and save a lot of space on the server.
Nov 21, 2016, 22:2711/21/16
Dec 2, 2016, 14:23(edited)
09/05/15

Lady Nerium KT-S2 said:

Can you please make it possible to identify who a player is when they request Friend status?  The only way to do it now is to actually add them to your Friends list and then find them on your Friend Scroll bar afterwards  (which is another issue).  Since the friends list isn't server specific it gets really confusing to tell where someone is wanting to friend you from. There's no way to do a search by Player Name either, so that doesn't make it easier.

Currently its pretty difficult to remove someone once they're on the list, despite all the ways you've provided none of them seem to work, so having a way to actually get rid of someone you don't want to be BFF's with would also be nice.

Could you please show a screenshot of how it can be done? So I could pass it to developers?

As for the search option, it's really hard to make dynamic features like that for our games because of Flash technology limitations. However, we are working on some improvements which will give us such opportunity. Development will take some time, but I will keep that in mind and remind our devs when I have a chance.

How about listing them alphabetically on the profile page?

Please attach a screenshot of the window.

Nov 22, 2016, 06:3311/22/16
Dec 2, 2016, 14:25(edited)
08/22/15

Any chance of a "Translate" button with our letters. Its so frustrating when you get mail from a foreign player and you have no idea what they are saying. Or even the ability to copy (Ctrl C) the letters would be a great start.  

Unfortunately, we can't implement a translator to our game. However, you can copy his letter and past it into google or any other translator.
Nov 22, 2016, 12:5311/22/16
07/02/15
Rosconz said:

Any chance of a "Translate" button with our letters. Its so frustrating when you get mail from a foreign player and you have no idea what they are saying. Or even the ability to copy (Ctrl C) the letters would be a great start.  
in the top right next to the X to delete the letter there is a copy  button
Nov 22, 2016, 19:5811/22/16
Dec 2, 2016, 14:27(edited)
12/21/14

This might have all ready been suggested and if so my apologies.

Atm the balance of the game is so so bad we need to even the field.

1 - You should bring back 'Starving Troops'. If you can't feed them then unlucky they should starve to death. 

This only would stop ridiculously enormous armies and even the playing field unless ofc they want to get the credit card out. 

If this was implemented it would bring DE back into the game and have some meaning. This in turn makes BIG leagues have beacons if they want the DE. This in turn makes for good WAR :).

As this was taken out I'm guessing it won't be put back in so....

Declined. We made this change by the request of players.

2 - Change DE. 

Make is so DE strengthens troops by lets say 50%. This again in turn make Leagues have beacons and in turn will make Leagues want to stop other leagues having Beacon to stop them growing. This in turn makes good WAR :)

Declined. it would make DE an unbalancing element.

Point 1 - This would even the field for non-coiners and this is badly needed to keep enough people interested in playing the game. Without players the game will die.

Point 2 - This bring beacons back into the game and makes them worth fighting over. 

Nov 22, 2016, 21:4211/22/16
Dec 2, 2016, 14:31(edited)

My suggestion delete the blackmarket (BUILDING) we have a quick icon we can use to have a repeated content is useless.

Second reason you can visit the blackmarket over icon before you have the option to build the blackmarket building (tutorial playing).

Third one, there we have an icon for the BM would we get a bit more space in our castles. New players without friends for the extended castle area have better advantages to use the small space of the castles ground to build the important main buildings .

Fourth the building take useless reses to build it, but few (like myself) hates to have stuff in lists even if we need this or not.

Fifth the building has no influence on offers in market, no upgrade lvs, it doesnt change any game balances what it make worthless to keep this building as content in the game.

Black Market building can be destroyed from an Edit menu.

Nov 22, 2016, 22:0711/22/16
03/22/16
Reaper had a good idea but take it 1 step further. After you build Black Market building in castle add step to delete useless building too and get credit for it.
Nov 23, 2016, 04:5811/23/16
Dec 2, 2016, 14:33(edited)
07/12/14

I would like to suggest additional save points for the league fortress.

somewhere around the point prior to requiring beacons to continue with upgrades. 

I appreciate that its a dog eat dog world, but getting a fortress to that lvl for the smaller leagues is a daunting task.

thanks.

Declined. There are only two safe levels, and we're not planning to change it.

Nov 23, 2016, 12:2311/23/16
Nov 23, 2016, 14:43(edited)

Tychi said:

This might have all ready been suggested and if so my apologies.

Atm the balance of the game is so so bad we need to even the field.

1 - You should bring back 'Starving Troops'. If you can't feed them then unlucky they should starve to death. 

This only would stop ridiculously enormous armies and even the playing field unless ofc they want to get the credit card out. 

If this was implemented it would bring DE back into the game and have some meaning. This in turn makes BIG leagues have beacons if they want the DE. This in turn makes for good WAR :).

As this was taken out I'm guessing it won't be put back in so....

2 - Change DE. 

Make is so DE strengthens troops by lets say 50%. This again in turn make Leagues have beacons and in turn will make Leagues want to stop other leagues having Beacon to stop them growing. This in turn makes good WAR :)

Point 1 - This would even the field for non-coiners and this is badly needed to keep enough people interested in playing the game. Without players the game will die.

Point 2 - This bring beacons back into the game and makes them worth fighting over. 

Starving troops sure i see your point, but what make non coining players with bigger armies ? I for example have 22k units and go 12k neg in food... Reason for it are the silent ones, to spy fortresses and beacons you need LOADS of them cos you cant spy them in a combined action you spy them still as single player. It means you are not able to do this cos you never reach enough silent ones to make spies on this kind of buildings like all buildings you can defend as league (forts, beacons, settlements). And silent ones are hungry guys with 4 units food/h. It would mean they all can share the spy protection but i cant share to spy the building cos you have no league spying option to do so.

Plarium has this options that the players are not coining can stay in game.

1.) BGs: the disadvantage mechanics must go away

2.) Raids must become like in the past. Inactives must fill up faster. Deactivated bots were the biggest shit ever

3.) Limits for several buildings (beacons, forts) what you can put in them to hold them that would give all equil chances to take over them (maybe depending on the lv of the building you can put addictional troops in it)

4.) Resource ratio from buildings with lv 20 farms, lv 5 spring, lv 9 house of unity over 25k/h; gold and iron for lv 20 res buildings, lv 6 altar of Weor, lv 5 dungeons and forge, lv 9 house of unity + 7% from lost arts nearly 3k/h and this where we have no starving troops ? useless math

5.) Take away the damn addictional catacombs with special buffs to hide troops, chances for all to make PvP and to gain reses from attacks (who wanted such bullshit ? Me not)

Nov 23, 2016, 14:0711/23/16
Dec 2, 2016, 14:43(edited)

I feel we need more raids per day.  also 20 loads of rss to send to 70 plus teams is not enough  in 24 hrs  we need to cbe able to send more can you up it to 50

Any serious changes require careful consideration. Otherwise, it would negatively affect the game balance. Unfortunately this suggestion is declined.
Nov 23, 2016, 14:1311/23/16
Nov 23, 2016, 14:20(edited)

Mskk said:

I feel we need more raids per day.  also 20 loads of rss to send to 70 plus teams is not enough  in 24 hrs  we need to cbe able to send more can you up it to 50

you are one day here you can make higher raids you dont need more what you must make is sending troops which can carry 50k res and a castle (INACTIVE) lv 50 and above and you get 50k reses from it i have no issues with the amount of raids only the res payout is terrify right now. And a lot of castles are empty in reses now if we had more raids they have not enough time to fill up again

Nov 23, 2016, 18:5411/23/16

Bohara said:

I would like to suggest additional save points for the league fortress.

somewhere around the point prior to requiring beacons to continue with upgrades. 

I appreciate that its a dog eat dog world, but getting a fortress to that lvl for the smaller leagues is a daunting task.

thanks.

The problem will be lack of fortresses available to take down just below the new safe level. Right now, getting to level 8 is quite a hurdle with just a tiny few fortresses at levels 6 or 7.

Nov 23, 2016, 22:5411/23/16
Dec 2, 2016, 14:44(edited)
08/03/14

Merge both servers.  get all active players on one server.

Declined. Having two separate severs allows us to reduce the load of each server.
Nov 24, 2016, 08:0511/24/16
05/14/16

IronApex Turok said:

Which servers ? 

Some are active in both the ones here on this site.

Not only that but the lag is bad enough...

Nov 24, 2016, 09:5211/24/16
Dec 2, 2016, 14:46(edited)

hello !! i would like to point out that

i find it sad the way rewards with

tomes and glorypoints is set

since we only have one fortress to upgrade

but got 10 knowledges to upgrade

we acually need much more tomes than glorypoints

hope plarium can se the point in that

and will make the nessasery changes'

regards miraculix

The upgrade will take some time, it's not an immediate process.

Nov 25, 2016, 18:4511/25/16
Dec 2, 2016, 14:47(edited)
11/30/14

Add 50-100k resource packs in black market.

We're planning to remove the purchase limit for the current packs.
Nov 25, 2016, 18:5411/25/16
03/13/15
miraculix said:

hello !! i would like to point out that

i find it sad the way rewards with

tomes and glorypoints is set

since we only have one fortress to upgrade

but got 10 knowledges to upgrade

we acually need much more tomes than glorypoints

hope plarium can se the point in that

and will make the nessasery changes'

regards miraculix

For higher fortress level you need more glory Points than tomes.. add the numbers and you will see that the combination is near about in balance.
Nov 25, 2016, 23:4611/25/16
08/03/14

GoGo Knightmare said:

IronApex Turok said:

Which servers ? 

Some are active in both the ones here on this site.

Not only that but the lag is bad enough...

i think the lag has more to do with your computer. I see all these complaints about lag, yet i experience none.

as far as players on both servers, games that merge servers usually lets a player pick one account or the other.   

I saw merge server 1 into server 2.  shed all the dead accounts on server 1. 
Nov 26, 2016, 19:4211/26/16
Dec 2, 2016, 14:52(edited)

I've looked over 5-6 pages here and not seen these as a suggestions, so forgive me if any/ all have been brought up before, and also if this is how things work already. 

1) It used to be that when you got all Lost Arts to master (level 20) you got a 7% bonus to gold / iron production. That is still there, but now you have to get to 32 I assume with all of the Lost Arts to get that boost, and the last two levels of each appear to cost a not-insignificant number of sketches... thus making that 7% boost unavailable to free players anymore.

My suggestion is as follows: Activate the +7% boost when all are at +30, and then give an additional incentive for those who wish to spend money to go beyond that. 10% for all at 31 perhaps, and 12-15% for getting all to 32. This way you give free players something while also encouraging people to spend to get better benefits at the same time.

Declined. All players have an access to this boost, even without their Lost Arts maxed out.

2) Perhaps lower the +7% or get rid of it entirely but give it to unit types. IE if i get all offense to +32 then I get a +3% bonus, etc.

Declined. There are many other ways to boost your Unit strength.

3) I dunno how feasible it is, but maybe we could take spies out of bestiary and make them their own unit type? Then again adding a 5th type is a massive undertaking so I don't expect it to happen.

Declined. Players always need to choose if they want to build Spies or other Bestiary Units. It's a part of the game balance.

4) Add a tournament for spying. Currently all the warfare and tournaments are geared toward offense / defense... and not everyone in a league builds that way. I for one have at least 1/4th of my troops as some type of spy unit, and am usually building more. Aside from that one feat of valor however, Palarium / Stormfall has absolutely no recognition of spies or reward for building them.

Interesting idea with the Tournament, let's see if other players support it.

Nov 27, 2016, 14:5911/27/16
Nov 27, 2016, 15:02(edited)

You get the bonus if you discover the last lost art not if you reach lv 20 of it.

And you have a reward if you train spies they count for the beast achievements in FoV too.
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.