Your Suggestions

Your Suggestions

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Nov 2, 2016, 17:0511/02/16
Nov 3, 2016, 10:18(edited)
03/22/16

Since there are complaints against leagues not keeping required elements to reach a level 20 Fortress why not make Level 20 a safe level so as not to punish those who have achieved it and add 12 levels like you did to Lost Arts?

Declined. It is a new feature, and right now we are not planning to change it. Before making any changes our devs need to analyze the data. Moreover, Fortresses can still be downgraded below level 20.
Nov 3, 2016, 20:5611/03/16

Forces of Balur attack active players .

Most often players invest a lot in their towns defence and is rarely tested . 

Balurs forces should take notice of active players over lvl 20 and regularly send attacks, every 1-2 days, in small amounts

(random 60 to 100 offence power) x times player lvl. 

A successful defence might even award a small amount of Darkness vials (smaller than beacon) since not all players have access to beacons.

Nov 4, 2016, 05:2611/04/16
Nov 4, 2016, 11:49(edited)
08/22/15

Rosconz said:

Maybe I am just missing it but I can not find anywhere that tells us the defensive strength value that our league has in our beacon/s. I can see the number of troops in each but not the total points value of those troops. This would be useful when sending more defense to determine which beacon is the weakest.

We didn't change that part actually. We will also add the information about each player Unit strength on Beacons.

Sorry, I'm a little confused here.You didn't change what part? Also are you saying we will be able to see the total points value in each beacon at a glance? I hope so.

Exactly.
Nov 5, 2016, 17:3011/05/16
12/18/14

Rosconz said:

Rosconz said:

Maybe I am just missing it but I can not find anywhere that tells us the defensive strength value that our league has in our beacon/s. I can see the number of troops in each but not the total points value of those troops. This would be useful when sending more defense to determine which beacon is the weakest.

We didn't change that part actually. We will also add the information about each player Unit strength on Beacons.

Sorry, I'm a little confused here.You didn't change what part? Also are you saying we will be able to see the total points value in each beacon at a glance? I hope so.

Exactly.

we can't atm is this update coming? and will it include legendary bonuses and the level of troops also (ie: level 30 griff vs level 20 griff)?  If so that would be awesome but I won't hold my breath for that one ... 

I do give cudo's for the update in the garrisons for individual players though that helps a lot when an individual player wants to check things at a glance

Nov 6, 2016, 06:2311/06/16
08/22/15
Rosconz said:

Rosconz said:

Exactly.
Excellent! Thank you very much.
Nov 6, 2016, 13:5911/06/16
Nov 7, 2016, 10:45(edited)

How about allowing us to send stuff (units, resources, equipment for our hero from 'The Dark Plains' to 'The Untamed Lands'? If we can travel back and forth from one server tot the next why not stuff? 

Declined. There's no connection between different servers.

And it would be nice if we could send the equipment from our hero to other people - If I upgrade an uncommon item to a level five it doesn't sell for any more than if I don't so why not let me pass it on to a lower level player when I replace it with a rare or mystical? We can send scrolls and resources why not equiptment?

Declined. it's your personal gain, you can't trade such Items.
Nov 6, 2016, 16:0011/06/16
4thewinsomewasp said:

How about allowing us to send stuff (units, resources, equipment for our hero from 'The Dark Plains' to 'The Untamed Lands'? If we can travel back and forth from one server tot the next why not stuff? 

And it would be nice if we could send the equipment from our hero to other people - If I upgrade an uncommon item to a level five it doesn't sell for any more than if I don't so why not let me pass it on to a lower level player when I replace it with a rare or mystical? We can send scrolls and resources why not equiptment?
sure it would be cool to do this but do you not think it would make the imbalances between the players bigger ?
Nov 6, 2016, 20:4711/06/16
Nov 7, 2016, 10:51(edited)
02/22/15

Sorry I didn't read the whole post but have we talked about the ability to combine relics or wands to upgrade them. 

Once we get past level 8 in crystals the wands become useless but are still in the resource package options.

How about letting us combine lovars blessings?

This suggestion was declined. but our devs are aware of the issue with Wands you can't use and they are looking for a solution.

You have obviously noticed the lack of food with the larger armies in stormfall making the farm upgrade with sketches a large increase. Let us combine lovars maybe not use the full 15% but combine two and make the food decrease 20% then another makes 25% etc...

Declined. Allowing this combination could negatively affect the game balance.

To sell them for the pittance of resources we get vs having to win 1st place league or individual is an insult.

Let us drop Hero items like we can drop box's 

You have upped the daily BG amounts in the past but now if we do our 60 BG in a day we can't do them again for a long while out of fear of loss of a good item. If we play 4 hrs a day how long does it take to sell enough to start BG again?

Sure there is a merchant out there but only in a certain pkg, let us get them out of black market if needed

Declined. you can boost the breaking process.

Nov 7, 2016, 15:2511/07/16
Nov 8, 2016, 11:14(edited)
01/31/15

Maranian Amulets: Intro

As some of you might've noticed, obtaining Maranian Amulets can be rather difficult ...

Situation 1: You put an amount of defense in Hamlets, but forgot that your enemy's about 12 miles away from your Hamlet, and he attacks it. 'Oops!'

Situation 2: 'Tick, tick, tick ...' DING! "Oh, the Maranian Amulets are done!" you swiftly run to your screen, go on Stormfall, and re-activate the Maranian Amulets. 'Whew.. Just in time! Now time to wait another couple hours.'

Situation 3: Ka-ching! Goes the cash-deck. 'That'd be 40 Sapphires each 1000 Amulets.' You grumble.

Situation 4: 'Finally! Now I have about 100K Amulets I can make new units! Time to make Renegades!' You stare at your screen, noticing you can only make 39 Renegades.

'Nooooooo....!!!!'

The end? Not really!

Maranian Amulets: The Solutions!

Solution 1 - New Buildings

Perhaps buildings that provide a small amount of Maranian Amulets per hour would do!
This should be about the statistics:

Maranian's Jeweler
Max level: 6 (where 2 are available with Sketches)

Construction requirements: Access to Altar of Mara, Level 40+

Upgrade requirements: Gold, Iron, Food & 100 Soulstones + 50 per level up

Provides:
Level 1: 12 Amulets p/h
Level 2: 24 Amulets p/h
Level 3: 48 Amulets p/h
Level 4: 60 Amulets p/h
Level 5: 80 Amulets p/h (Sketches)
Level 6: 100 Amulets p/h  (Sketches)

Max amount of constructions: 3

Declined. You already have a building that produces Amulets. But they can't be produced automatically. You need to activate the production. Maranian Amulets are a rare Resource, and active players have more chances to accumulate them.

We have a building that produces way too few amulets. 500 Amulets for 1 hour which you have to re-click each time can be difficult. The amounts displayed above are really fair in my opinion. If you have 3 buildings at level 6, the max amount per hour you'll make is 300. That's even less than the altar can provide per hour, but it's at least a bit more automatic and you don't need to manually click the Altar of Mara and make a choice between those. For some it can be difficult to assign the right amount of time. Maranian Amulets are rare, indeed, but all we can use the Amulets on are units. And the most powerful unit from that on the offense side is the Renegade which doesn't even pass the Dragon's offense, whilst the Dragon can be freed from BG's, trained and even obtained from achievements and the Renegade can only be trained by those small amount of Amulets. Not a good balance in my honest opinion. Active players have more chances, yes, but that counts for everything.

Solution 2 - New Relics

There's relics reducing the unit cost. Take an example of 'Light of Dana'. It reduces the resource cost for Reavers with 6%.
Perhaps one permanent relic and one or two temporal relics would be helpful. 

I hope these two solutions are being accepted.
I get the point that it's a rare resource, but as explained above in the intro, it's too much of a rare resource.

Declined. We're not planning to reduce the Unit cost. 

Understood.

However, I've heard your feedback. I would like to know if there are many players who also lack Amulets. 

That will possibly not happen, because in this topic it's pretty clear that nobody will read that sentence or will reply. I've seen that happen many times, especially on my own suggestions.

Though I do hope for reactions, so please let the feedback come in everyone!
Nov 8, 2016, 01:1011/08/16
Nov 8, 2016, 10:22(edited)
12/31/15

Hiya folks

I am sure this has been thought of before, but we really need this....

as you can only send out a very few amounts of caravans we need to be able

to split up supplies per trip, such as 10k food, 10k iron, 30k gold

that would make a full load to help one of your fellow players

especially now that we got them asking for it in emergency help

just my thoughts on the matter.

thanks

Magito

You can use a League Help option for this, right?

Nov 8, 2016, 19:3011/08/16
09/05/15

SlopranoDark said:

Maranian Amulets: Intro

As some of you might've noticed, obtaining Maranian Amulets can be rather difficult ...

Situation 1: You put an amount of defense in Hamlets, but forgot that your enemy's about 12 miles away from your Hamlet, and he attacks it. 'Oops!'

Situation 2: 'Tick, tick, tick ...' DING! "Oh, the Maranian Amulets are done!" you swiftly run to your screen, go on Stormfall, and re-activate the Maranian Amulets. 'Whew.. Just in time! Now time to wait another couple hours.'

Situation 3: Ka-ching! Goes the cash-deck. 'That'd be 40 Sapphires each 1000 Amulets.' You grumble.

Situation 4: 'Finally! Now I have about 100K Amulets I can make new units! Time to make Renegades!' You stare at your screen, noticing you can only make 39 Renegades.

'Nooooooo....!!!!'

The end? Not really!

Maranian Amulets: The Solutions!

Solution 1 - New Buildings

Perhaps buildings that provide a small amount of Maranian Amulets per hour would do!
This should be about the statistics:

Maranian's Jeweler
Max level: 6 (where 2 are available with Sketches)

Construction requirements: Access to Altar of Mara, Level 40+

Upgrade requirements: Gold, Iron, Food & 100 Soulstones + 50 per level up

Provides:
Level 1: 12 Amulets p/h
Level 2: 24 Amulets p/h
Level 3: 48 Amulets p/h
Level 4: 60 Amulets p/h
Level 5: 80 Amulets p/h (Sketches)
Level 6: 100 Amulets p/h  (Sketches)

Max amount of constructions: 3

Declined. You already have a building that produces Amulets. But they can't be produced automatically. You need to activate the production. Maranian Amulets are a rare Resource, and active players have more chances to accumulate them.

We have a building that produces way too few amulets. 500 Amulets for 1 hour which you have to re-click each time can be difficult. The amounts displayed above are really fair in my opinion. If you have 3 buildings at level 6, the max amount per hour you'll make is 300. That's even less than the altar can provide per hour, but it's at least a bit more automatic and you don't need to manually click the Altar of Mara and make a choice between those. For some it can be difficult to assign the right amount of time. Maranian Amulets are rare, indeed, but all we can use the Amulets on are units. And the most powerful unit from that on the offense side is the Renegade which doesn't even pass the Dragon's offense, whilst the Dragon can be freed from BG's, trained and even obtained from achievements and the Renegade can only be trained by those small amount of Amulets. Not a good balance in my honest opinion. Active players have more chances, yes, but that counts for everything.

Solution 2 - New Relics

There's relics reducing the unit cost. Take an example of 'Light of Dana'. It reduces the resource cost for Reavers with 6%.
Perhaps one permanent relic and one or two temporal relics would be helpful. 

I hope these two solutions are being accepted.
I get the point that it's a rare resource, but as explained above in the intro, it's too much of a rare resource.

Declined. We're not planning to reduce the Unit cost. 

Understood.

However, I've heard your feedback. I would like to know if there are many players who also lack Amulets. 

That will possibly not happen, because in this topic it's pretty clear that nobody will read that sentence or will reply. I've seen that happen many times, especially on my own suggestions.

Though I do hope for reactions, so please let the feedback come in everyone!

I read it thru, twice , I liked it, well thought out and explained

I think most people dont bother with amulets simply because they are to much fuss to get an average return (click, wait 2 mins, click again, rinse and repeat) personally I start the process going in the morning and evening (if I remember) and dont really get so very much in return for the 12hrs wait,so whats wrong with automating the process a bit and bringing it in line with other building/training options.

Nov 8, 2016, 23:2111/08/16

johanrayne said:

1.  make the option available that when a player leaves the game they can choose to become a vacant lot and not a user deleted farm.

Declined. Vacant Lots are created only by our devs. And there has to be a certain balance between Vacant Lots and active/non-active Castles.

2.  a limit of 100k negative food production.

What do you mean by limit?

3.  the fealty of food collected.  you cannot consume food that has not been collected,  my army has consumed over 10m food yet i will never get past the 8 million left to go mark.  my suggestion is to make the food collected fealty based on food collected and not on your negative p/h.

Declined. Imagine that it's a credit.

.............................................................................................................................................
1.  declining  is just wrong, it is my time and effort,  why should another get to farm me because i don't find value in the game.  those who remain are hard core, let them raid each other.
2.  what i mean is once your food p/h reaches - 100k,  call it a good enough penalty and stop piling on the negative p/h beyond  -100k.
3.  why would i imagine it to be a credit.  my farms grow more food than my mines and townhouses produce iron and gold.  that is production.  not credit.  i have reached the final fealty in iron and in gold.  i should have reached food fov 9 months ago.  the one that states food collected, not food consumed.  once again imagine consuming food at the dinner table that has not been collected first in the fields.

Nov 9, 2016, 19:3511/09/16
Nov 10, 2016, 09:11(edited)
02/22/15

How about making the fortress upgrades attainable, with so many wasted fortress out there the only way to upgrade your fortress is to beat the system using the buddy system which I am sure you guys love the sapp spending to upgrade but it does it does go against the design of the game. 

Make them a prize in the tourney's top 3 places get the option to upgrade their fortress, you may actually increase participation if you give something worth getting instead of a wasted relic

You already can receive them in rewards - from Tournaments and League quests.
Nov 10, 2016, 12:2211/10/16
Nov 11, 2016, 10:25(edited)
10/15/14

Lovars Blessing Relic 

Once you have 2 of these relics a third one is useless to you , Would it be too much trouble to be able to trade them for a relic that is needed ? , If a league is expected to go to all the trouble of coming first in a tournament then surely they deserve a reward they don,t have to delete.

Our devs are aware of this issue and will find a solution.
Nov 10, 2016, 19:4511/10/16
Nov 10, 2016, 19:46(edited)
12/18/14

Sarah Walker said:

Lovars Blessing Relic 

Once you have 2 of these relics a third one is useless to you , Would it be too much trouble to be able to trade them for a relic that is needed ? , If a league is expected to go to all the trouble of coming first in a tournament then surely they deserve a reward they don,t have to delete.

I agree there should be a way for people to utilize the ones they cannot use 

a lot of effort is put into achieving first position so that members can have them but some of us have many of them and its a shame we don't get SOMETHING for them - fortification scrolls are worth more than lovars relics in terms of resources and they are free 

they are a valued sought after relic, lets face it the players that do the most in the leagues to help get these things have lots of them sitting in their Temple of War collecting dust
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Nov 11, 2016, 10:2611/11/16
09/17/15
Thefray, Failo, Reaper - a warning for off topic.
Nov 11, 2016, 23:3011/11/16
12/18/14

Sarah Walker said:

Lovars Blessing Relic 

Our devs are aware of this issue and will find a solution.

How about optional relics for those of us that have the Lovars?  A relic for "beast defense" or "occult defense" and maybe a relic for "beast offense" or "occult offense" 

we currently have relics for griffins or golems but now that demons are being used for rewards there is no relic for them so a relic that covers the troop "type" would be nice - it could still be 5% but would include all units in that category so "undeads and griffs" or "demons and golems"

I would be happy with a reward like that which is of use to me other than a Lovars which I don't need and the resource reward for selling is not comparable to the actual value of the relic - leave the Lovars as an option for the players that still need them though
Nov 12, 2016, 01:0611/12/16

Give the ability for us to create squads.  We could then click on a squad to add that squad to a troop movement.

I do not send all my units at everything. I have specific things i send based on what/who the enemy is ant what it consists of.

It would be nice to have squads that you could fill with any number of units of any type. Then you could say send squad 1 to do this battle ground. Squad 2 to do another etc. Without having to go through and pick the units each time which is slow and a pain, and prone to mistakes. Especially when a raid returns liberated units which throw off your next attack.

For example:

When I raid a Battle ground I send 1 of each type of group, and depending on my test raid I send an additional amount of pike. I know I will loose approximately half my pike but none of my better troops. If I get troops back from that raid, I have to go through and make sure I weed out the new troops before I send at the next battle ground.

It would be nice to set up a squad that contained one of each unit and call it squad 1.

Then I could click on send squad 1, and also on 150 pike for a raid. I could have 5 of these squads set up so I could raid (or defend) 5 bgs without having to go through and select 1 of each each time.

I can see have a different squad for attacking a hamlet. Another squad for raiding an inactive castle. Another squad for raiding an active player (consiting of troops I am willing to loose maybe...)

But this way I could set up squads ahead of time and not have to do it at time of sending out the attack.

You could also set up a strength 1, 2 3 4 and 5 squad, so after getting a spy result you could say, "hmmm I think my 4 strength squad is enough to take that out" and send it. This could reduce the time between getting a spy result and sending out your raid/siege.

Nov 12, 2016, 16:0911/12/16

Hello,

Could it be possible to add a comment section on the resource request tab, like the one in the reinforcement request tab.

There you can write what kind of resource can give to the players from the league that helped you, fulfill your resource request.

Ex: You're in need let's say of 60K of iron and can offer gold or food in return.

It's a fact that resources can be traded much faster in the league, max.1 hour.

It would be very useful in inside league trades.

If you have any question feel free to ask.

Thank you.

Nov 14, 2016, 11:1411/14/16
Nov 14, 2016, 11:33(edited)
09/24/15

I Demand the possibility to download in .csv alliance statistic that you are a member in order to be able to process more comfortably'm pleased and war strategie 

Passing this one to our devs.
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.