Your Suggestions

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Oct 6, 2016, 03:4910/06/16
Oct 6, 2016, 08:08(edited)

Talon said:

Hello,

I read the forums often, but rarely post.  I think it is past due :)

First i would like to give my enthusiastic approval to the following suggestions:

- Changes to the friend's bar and the friend system

- The ability to send an archer to all league members

- The ability to add league members as friends from embassy

- New Paragon levels

- New map scales

I would also like to give my support to the following approved items:

- Dark Essence allowance controlled by marshall or captains (formula/tier system)

- 2nd castle/base/outpost for players (limited in some fashion i assume)

- Group PM's

- New features to redesign castle (useless buildings, more improvements...etc)

- Automated Marshall's welcome letter to new members

Reading all these posts, and speaking with my league members, i also have a few suggestions.

1) Territory:

Currently, each league with beacons has territory on the map, but other than seperating it by color and gaining influence; it servers little to no purpose.  Can the development team create feautres for territory?  For instance, have a beacon art to upgrade terriory with bonuses.  Examples:

- Castle Resource boost if players are in territory

- Player defense boost if in territory, maybe territory walls when zoomed out?

- speed boost if player is in territory?

- food production boost if inside territory?

- Upgrade bots in territory?

2) Fortress relocation:

It would be great if this would tie in to #1, but if not,  can the development team work on some type of league bonus if league fortress resides inside of league teritory? For instance influence or defense bonus at fortress?

3) Castle Guards:

Can we have either a new castle guard we can level up, or provide some new features for existing castle guards?  Can we have new improvements?

4) PVP Tourney's:

Can we go back to having eldricht units as rewards for PVP tournaments?  It is hard enough getting eldrich units; winning them in PVP is a great way to motivate more players to PVP.

5) Play time for players:

This is probably a long shot.  Can Marshall\Captains see members playing time?  So if someone logs in for 15 minutes a day compared to a player who plays 3 hours a day; we would have the ability to see the difference.

6) League Bulletin Board:

Can we have an area in the embassy where the Marshall or Captains can post permanent messages.  These messages for instance will give league members rules for the league (DE allowance, minimum def in beacons\fortress, rules for allies and at peace leagues...etc).  I know we have a league description and league message but they are a little small in scope.  Instead of sending PM's constantly we would like an area to post 3-5 static messages.

7) League Feats of Valor:

It can't be acheivements as that would cause league security issues, but can we have league feats of valor with rewards for specific goals.  For instance:

- Acheiving milestones in defense/offense

- Upgrading territory (if #1 gets approved)

- Having a number of players reach level 80, 90, 100...etc

- Completing a number of league quests

8) Beacon's:

Can we expand on features for beacons.  If they are the bastions of power in stormfall, can we add some features (for instance #1).  Some examples:

- Add knowledge for league wide iron/gold production (fortress has food)

- Carrying capacity of troops

- Add a superbeacon that shields other beacons from attack (would have to take this beacon down first), maybe 30% def bonus instead of 25%

- increase spying of troops

- increase time for guards to recover

- 10% more experience gain

Just some ideas... if you agree with some of  my ideas please reply and like my post to help support them.  I will do the same for the ones i like as well.

Thanks,

Talon

I like all of these ideas :)

Especially the leagues feats of valor, gives every member another goal to work towards.

Very impressive Talon, it deserves more likes

I guess I've missed this one. Can you give me a link?
Oct 6, 2016, 03:5210/06/16
03/13/15

Talon said:

simonbarsinister said:

have a contest like the movie the purge , everthing is fare  for X hours. just a  idea that you can best fit for the game . maybe keep league involvment out of this

Thank you for this suggestion. May I ask you to give me more details? 

Total Domination had a Beacon League tourney where your losses were reimbursed (90%) i believe.  I think this would be great if it came to stormfall.

This will be great.. I could also suggest having a separate tourney where in a Balur fortress or establishment is attacked for points and there should either be minimum or no losses but like raids there should refreshing tries.. lets say 1 try every hour and you can select all units once in the beginning of the tourney and keep attacking with the same units till lets say the every hour for the next 6 hours and then u get to select new units again before the attack.. There can be multiple levels with different defense powers (similar to BGs) in the attack so that the small players in the leagues can also participate in the tourney. Winning get more points and loosing gets you less points something like PvP and it can be a league based tourney where leagues compete with each other in different tiers.

Please let me know if you need me to be more descriptive on this.
Oct 6, 2016, 03:5210/06/16
Oct 6, 2016, 08:09(edited)
01/21/15

Belasarius said:

League Daily Quest Event:

Add a league quest event to see which league can complete the most league quests in a set period of time such as two days.  Use the current league daily quests and have all leagues on the same rotation of quests (train units, engage battlegrounds, raid rival castles, complete daily quests and kill enemy units then start over) as they compete for most active league bragging rights. 

This type of event would spice things up by adding a little variety to the current menu of events.

Thanks for the consideration.

Do you mean a new kind of Tournament?

Yes new league tournament - thanks

Oct 6, 2016, 04:1110/06/16
Oct 6, 2016, 08:09(edited)
12/18/14

Talon said:

simonbarsinister said:

have a contest like the movie the purge , everthing is fare  for X hours. just a  idea that you can best fit for the game . maybe keep league involvment out of this

Total Domination had a Beacon League tourney where your losses were reimbursed (90%) i believe.  I think this would be great if it came to stormfall.

I would not be thrilled if this type of tournament was brought to Stormfall.

It will be 
Oct 6, 2016, 10:5810/06/16
Oct 7, 2016, 08:11(edited)

alyona i will give you the link of the player you said you did nt see his suggestions just cause i saw on last comment of the page 20 you asked from the player who put the last comment of page to give you  the link you did nt see ,the link you lost ishttp://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/suggestions/23432_your-suggestions/?post=187500

thats a reason i have said to the guys be carefull and write thinks only when is needed

Thanks! 

Oct 6, 2016, 11:2610/06/16
01/12/16
Thank you Extremption
Oct 6, 2016, 12:1210/06/16
Oct 7, 2016, 08:24(edited)
08/20/15

Lady Nerium KT-S2 said:

Can you add a little flag symbol to the in-game profile to identify the language a player is most comfortable with? 

Possibly the ability to put multiple flags for bilingual players? 

Unfortunately, our developers have decided not to implement this feature. It would take a lot of time to draw all Flags, and they would require some UI space. 

I believe that you already have the flags drawn - it would be a matter of linking the player information that is already available to a location on the in-game profile.

ALSO:

Sculptor had quite a long post earlier, part of which was about the emails:

If you can't expand the email storage, I would be happy if emails would at least stay for a longer time - I get quite a few emails, and have lost some before I could even read them, or have lost information because they deleted a portion of the post before the conversation was completed.  

-----  I would expect a limit, if you don't set one there are those who will never delete anything. Having emails stay for 48 hours would be good, and don't delete posts from an email less than 48 hours since last addition?

----- Having the ability to save/protect a few emails would be good as well - even if it's only 10, that would be quite useful.

----- Being able to select multiple people  for a group email would be excellent!

We have a limit for emails. The old ones get deleted if the new ones arrive and the limit is reached. As for the group mails, I've passed this one a couple of days ago. 

And as for the protection of emails, what if one conversation has 50 messages? Should we protect all of them, or should you "star" some most important messages that don't get deleted?
Oct 7, 2016, 09:2310/07/16
Oct 7, 2016, 12:25(edited)

about the suggestion of talon over here http://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/suggestions/23432_your-suggestions/?post=187500

i saw some suggestions about beacons

the truth is if we give benefits on the beacon leagues we  give more benefits on the money leugues once they have the most beacons.

talon belong in a team whith strong players who spent moneys and have beacons but making the difference of coiners and no coiners leagues bigger i dont think is the best idea once the more benefits you give according to the amount of beacons you have you make them stronger and stronger.

whith all the respect to talon that i know is a good and honest guy

I guess you're right. It wouldn't be fair to give some big bonuses to Leagues who have Beacons. But what about some small bonuses that don't affect the PvP side?

Oct 7, 2016, 17:2510/07/16
Oct 10, 2016, 08:13(edited)
01/12/16

1) Territory:

Currently, each league with beacons has territory on the map, but other than seperating it by color and gaining influence; it servers little to no purpose. Can the development team create feautres for territory? For instance, have a beacon art to upgrade terriory with bonuses. Examples:

- Castle Resource boost if players are in territory

- Player defense boost if in territory, maybe territory walls when zoomed out?

- speed boost if player is in territory?

- food production boost if inside territory?

- Upgrade bots in territory?

So basically you capture Territory and add bonuses to it? Did I understand you correctly? I'd like to pass this one, but if you have something to add first, I'd like to listen.

2) Fortress relocation:

It would be great if this would tie in to #1, but if not, can the development team work on some type of league bonus if league fortress resides inside of league teritory? For instance influence or defense bonus at fortress?

I guess we can connect it with the previous one.

7) League Feats of Valor:

It can't be acheivements as that would cause league security issues, but can we have league feats of valor with rewards for specific goals. For instance:

- Acheiving milestones in defense/offense

- Upgrading territory (if #1 gets approved)

- Having a number of players reach level 80, 90, 100...etc

- Completing a number of league quests

We add new League Achievements for the new features, but we can't add too many of them as we're limited in UI space.

8) Beacon's:

Can we expand on features for beacons. If they are the bastions of power in stormfall, can we add some features (for instance #1). Some examples:

- Add knowledge for league wide iron/gold production (fortress has food)

- Carrying capacity of troops

- Add a superbeacon that shields other beacons from attack (would have to take this beacon down first), maybe 30% def bonus instead of 25%

- increase spying of troops

- increase time for guards to recover

- 10% more experience gain

Let's add it to the #1. Could you please summarize it so I could pass it to devs?

Thank you for responding Alyona, i am only expanding on these 4 suggestions.

1,2, & 8) I am including a screenshot of current territory for our area.  So every league with a beacon has territory, what if we add upgrades to territory? Now this could be a problem in terms of raiding bots, as bots are not easy to come by for many.  Currently, most leagues have players spread all over the map to find the best areas to raid bots.  However, if we had the ability to upgrade bots in said territory or boost resource production inside of territoy (through beacon knowledge), then that would help a lot.  If you tie in the fortress relocation, then its definitely worth it (If the fortress gets a benefit of course).  Otherwise the fortress relocation is pointless as no one uses it just to move their fortress.  Maybe the fortress can get some type of defensive boosts if its in the territory?

So basically, my idea is to have a game feature for territory than can be upgraded in beacons.  For instance a super beacon? Or Beacon of Power... whatever name Plarium thinks is best.  This beacon would also protect the other beacons in some fashion.  Maybe prevent spying on the other beacons? Or a 5% defense bonus on top of existing beacon bonus.  Originally i said it would have to be attacked/taken down first (before other beacons can be attacked or hit) but now that i think about it... it may deter beacon hits which would be bad for the game.  In this super beacon we would be able to research bonuses in the territory.  Maybe territory walls? Carrying capacity of troops? increase spying efficiency? Faster guard recovery in castles? Experience gain? Iron\Gold production? Bonuses not found in other areas.

One of the things you can add to the territory when you zoom out, is walls? That would look cool.

Below is the screenshot of what territory looks like now.

http://screencast.com/t/G2lu0vprQ

In response to Sisson, i think this can benefit all leagues not just money leagues.  If you have a beacon you can upgrade it to be your Super beacon.  Last i checked VoB has 2 beacons so it would not be just for money leagues.  I think it would be a new dynamic in the game and change up strategy even more, whch is what makes this game fun for many of the players.

7) I understand the limitation on UI Space, but what if we put these "league feats"  in the beacons and only the marshall can see and assign permissions... like stats are now.  I would not put it in the embassy as acheivements as no league wants an enemey to know an approximate value of troops or how active they are.  These "feats" would give league members rewards for league milestones of some sort.  Offense/Defense values, territory upgrades, league members acheiving certain levels (quantity), completing number of league quests.  I think this would motivate the league to build more, motivate players to play league quests, and overall make the game better.

Thanks,

Talon

Oct 7, 2016, 18:5610/07/16
Oct 10, 2016, 08:16(edited)

i readed your answer alyona on my fear about the suggestion of talon ,your answer in this link i mean http://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/suggestions/23432_your-suggestions/?post=188147

i readed talon and your suggestion more detaily

so i try compose what both of you told me and my conclusion is=>

i guess some active leagues like the team of talon can be rewarded ,but i would say carefully to give this benefits. although my league has 2 beacons as talon said my league is uncertain and i would like to know that this benefits will be limited once unfrotunately my league cant know how much time will keep this beacons and we have many coiner leagues around us so in fact for us beacons is a game between the strong leagues.

if they want benefits is respected just carefully and not in huge terriorities it would be better there is some limits if plarium activate something like that,i have many fears but i understand the thinking of talon and is very good according to his league work and according to his leageu abilities :)

there is always common solutions to enjoy all toghther i guess :)

I guess we'll postpone this for now. Right now we have many tasks with higher priority, and there's plenty of time to consider and discuss this suggestion on Forum. I'm sure that together players will find the best and balanced way to add some new stuff for leagues that are holding Beacons, but don't give them big advantages.

Oct 7, 2016, 23:5610/07/16
Oct 10, 2016, 08:18(edited)
03/13/15

By the way still see that a lot of Entertainment forum Post still seem to be open.. mostly dead or seemingly duplicate.

send a few links to Lord Oberon.. hope it helps.. putting the mail below so that some improvement in the forum can also be looked into.

Plus would request for some thought in the Entertainment forums since you would have the analysis for the number of post, no=umber of players actively using the forum and other. This can be used to design the contest and the number of post before the closure can be done. 

Hi! I'm not sure I understand this suggestion correctly. Could you please give me some more details?

Example would be 100 post in a week before the next week tournaments can be announced.. you could possible tell us we will post when it is feasible rather than giving an unrealistic targets

THE MAIL

thanks for closing the contests..

some more that seems like are duplicate

http://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/entertainment-community/29668_lord-oberon-s-castle-was-attacked-

Similar to invisible castle

And some that still open and does not seems like people are interested to discuss.. also similar to what you win in BG or what is reaction of Oberon after BG since you want to capture how people feel about Bgs..

http://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/entertainment-community/29414_high-hopes----3

Atleast this shoudl be closed

http://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/entertainment-community/29373_when-is-the-next-tournament---2

Another topic people dont seems to be interested in and still open

http://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/entertainment-community/29278_cowardly-allies

End of Mail

I think you need someone to look into the forum and the amount of time i am spending on this is more than what i could do and i hope this does not keep me highlighting the open posts every month

Oct 8, 2016, 18:5410/08/16
Oct 10, 2016, 08:19(edited)

what if i do a mistake whith the title of the topic i post and i cant fix it

look here http://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/game-discussion/30141_do-you-angree-that-only-leadership-should-know-who-is-online-/?post=188550

the meaning of the post was different and i gave wrong title so the players in case of they see just the title they will think i mean only leadrship should be able see who is online although my meaning is different,how could i fix it ?

why players cant edit their posts titles ?

Unfortunately, you can't fix the title. But you can ask any of our Moderators in PM and they will gladly help you.

Oct 8, 2016, 22:4010/08/16
Oct 10, 2016, 08:23(edited)
07/30/15

Improve castle editor: 1) select items by the foot print only this will prevent unreachabe items behind walls.

Could you please illustrate it with a screenshot?
Oct 8, 2016, 22:4210/08/16
Oct 10, 2016, 08:23(edited)
07/30/15

Improve castle editor: 2)enable items to be grouped together, selecting a grouped items can allow them to be all moved at once to a different location within the walls.

Declined. Too complicated task.

Oct 9, 2016, 04:0110/09/16
Oct 10, 2016, 08:24(edited)
12/28/14

i have a idea for troop improvement

ok right now we discovery with lost arts and improve to lvl20 what about if there was also 20 levels to cut down the resources and time of construction 

i have made and calculated a chart for this which i can email as it a excel file only which go inline with current upgrading cost and timing 

second idea 

on special events or tournaments why not have some special units that can only be won not brought or made  

Adding more levels for Lost Arts - quite possible. However, we can't make new levels for cutting the training time. You have many other ways to cut it.
Oct 9, 2016, 12:3610/09/16
Oct 10, 2016, 08:25(edited)
09/29/15

Plarium should not use players as moderators as they are far to biased to moderate fairly. There is far too much vindictive behavior and abuse of power going on.

Please report all cases to Lord Oberon. We will investigate each case individually.
Oct 9, 2016, 20:4210/09/16
Oct 10, 2016, 13:48(edited)
12/18/14

Jezebel said:

Talon said:

simonbarsinister said:

I would not be thrilled if this type of tournament was brought to Stormfall.

It will be 

of course it will be because you disregard what anyone who spends a lot of time on the game wants or does NOT WANT

start listening to the players and I see yes some want this but they are not considering the "bigger picture" and this type of tournament will force players who play moderate pvp to unwillingly be targeted

**edit**  also is there a time limit to how long someone will have to revive their troops?  What if someone is on vacation and doesn't log the game and all their defense gets killed on the beacons and they aren't around to revive their losses?  That player gets wiped out of the game, there is not sufficient advance notice of events all the time so this person would not have the option to recall their troops safely to catacombs during their absence.

Oct 10, 2016, 13:4710/10/16
Oct 11, 2016, 08:51(edited)
07/27/16

I would like to see a speed boost added to the paragon status for battlegrounds. A 25% speed boost is already included for units attacking hamlets. The 2 minutes between rounds is a little long after playing for quite a while and it would be an additional incentive to implement the paragon status

Declined. 1 minute is already a cut travel time.
Oct 10, 2016, 13:4910/10/16
12/18/14
baak.s said:

I would like to see a speed boost added to the paragon status for battlegrounds. A 25% speed boost is already included for units attacking hamlets. The 2 minutes between rounds is a little long after playing for quite a while and it would be an additional incentive to implement the paragon status
lol you are kidding right?  It used to take troops anywhere from 3-15 minutes to travel to a bg, you do them that quickly?  What level bg are you doing that you are that eager to kill your troops?
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.