Your Suggestions

Your Suggestions

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Jun 8, 2016, 01:4506/08/16
Dec 29, 2018, 16:53(edited)
11/05/14

I would like to suggest a  mail report button. Being a female gamer I have noticed that there is many male players who use sexual derogatory terms or inappropriate sexual references toward female gamers . I do not believe this type of behavior should continue at all. I am sure it interfers with some peoples game play . maybe not all but I am sure there are females out there who do not appreciate males  mailing them stating they are growing in game only by giving sexual favors  etc . I hope this will be addressed soon . I have just received a mail from a player stating just that " that my castle is only growing because I give out sexual favors to men online and I do not appreciate such comments at all . 

Also I think access to such report buttons should be readily available . I could not find a link to report such a incident so I am suggesting  that such a button be put in place or a ticket report link to be made readily and easily accessible 

Greetings. In such cases we recommend to block players who are sending you inappropriate messages. You can also report them to our Support Team. However, it's technically complicated - to implement the feature you suggest.

Jun 8, 2016, 01:5306/08/16
Dec 29, 2018, 16:53(edited)
11/05/14

Some time ago (perhaps months) it was possible when determining the number of units to send in raids and battlegrounds to simply key in the number of units in the unit number box rather than using the slider bar.  I personally find that the slider bar takes longer to adjust, and can be frustrating to use when there are a large number of a particular type of unit (and when trying to send a specific number).  I would find the return of this feature (i.e. being able to key in a number of units) helpful to game play.  Thank you for considering this.  Bonhomme

You still can use this feature. if you have any issues with it, please try to switch between Full-screen modes in your Settings.
Jun 8, 2016, 09:1306/08/16
Jun 9, 2016, 08:55(edited)

Hi, thanks for the great game. I have three suggestions for now:

1. It would be very helpful to be able to edit the info text on one's Contacts. One currently has to delete the text and re-write everything again. The best would be just to be able to edit directly in-column if this is technically possible. Otherwise, it could be a pop-up when one clicks either on the info text itself or on an "edit info" button that could be added below the red "x" (delete info) button.

http://prntscr.com/bds5ng

2. It would be nice to be able to sort contacts by type (Raid, Cooperation, Info, etc.)

3. Every time one enters the Dragon Stone building and goes to the Dragon Arts tab, it scrolls automatically all the way back to the top. This is annoying as every time one has to click and drag all the way downwards again back to where one was upgrading to see the progress or continue with the next Art. Could it please just open up to where one last closed it? (or to the currently upgrading or last upgraded Art)

Thanks again and hope these help. The small things make all the difference in these games! 

P.S. I really like the arrows added recently on the Hero's Inventory Icon to show when one has finished selling or upgrading items. Thumbs up for that!

1. I have passed it to our developers.

2. And this one.

3. Accepted. We are unable to remember the last position, but we will improve the navigation.
Jun 8, 2016, 10:4706/08/16
Jun 9, 2016, 08:57(edited)

It would be helpful to be able to visualize more quickly which at which castles one currently has reinforcements without having to go to the Keep and check in the Garrisons tab. One's total number of units already defending another castle could be shown on top of the "Send Reinforcements" button everywhere. For example:

http://prntscr.com/bdsvol

http://prntscr.com/bdsxb3

I have passed it to our devs.

Jun 8, 2016, 10:5106/08/16
Jun 9, 2016, 08:59(edited)

Last one for today (maybe... =)

It would be neat to add a pop-up over the Map icon in the right-hand menu that shows the last locations visited on the map with a button to "go".

http://prntscr.com/bdt733

That's an interesting one. I will pass it, however I'm not sure that our devs will accept it. Storing this information would require additional space on servers.

Jun 9, 2016, 09:1506/09/16
Jun 10, 2016, 08:13(edited)
12/13/14

hero is a nice feature, but only if u have signed occult and bestiary units, which in my case is a problem, cause i have to wait for like 40 days until i can sign bestiary units. the problem is, that u do not get any items of lvl 3, or higher until u sign occult, and only when u sign bestiary, only then u get lvl 4 items. it would be most silly thing to waste moon on level 1-2 items, since they give bonuses only to infantry and cavalry, which makes them more or less useless.

1. pls change that, so all players can get 1-4 lvl items, if i haven't signed occult and bestiary, i still should be able to get those levels anyway, no real reason why not.

2. make it possible for players to send items they do not need to other players.

3. reduce travel time to battle grounds, it takes too much time to do all 60... like 2 h if u do 1 at a time.

1) Declined. It was designed to be this way. You can't receive Bonuses for Bestiary and Occult Units until you signed the necessary Discoveries. It's a game feature, and it was designed on purpose.

2) Declined. That could be abused by alts and sellers. Moreover, your Items are your own achievement. Other players need to make some efforts if they want to benefit from this feature. you can't just have all Items without any efforts.

3) Declined. We have already reduced it up to 1 minute.

Jun 9, 2016, 15:3906/09/16
Jun 10, 2016, 08:14(edited)
04/28/16

It would be nice if the expansion cost chart was somewhere.  Ideally in game or in the Wiki.  I don't have enough friends to activate the friends increase but I can't see how many I need to reach.  And I can only see the cost for the next increase in jewels.  It would be nice to be able to see what the next steps will cost for planning purposes.

Our Wiki is maintained by players only. If you want to help us with its content, please contact Lord Oberon in PM.
Jun 11, 2016, 10:3606/11/16
Jun 13, 2016, 08:29(edited)

When reading the messages from one's four counselors, the arrows to go to previous and next message are "backwards", at least in respect to the vast majority of OS used today. The arrow pointing left usually means "back" (previous--i.e. older-- message), and the arrow pointing right means "forward" (next--i.e. newer--message).

http://prntscr.com/bf187a

Can it be switched or is there a specific reason it was done this way?

I will pass your suggestion to our developers.

Jun 11, 2016, 10:4206/11/16
Jun 13, 2016, 08:34(edited)

The hotspot for the Paragon Status icon well exceeds its corresponding visual area and at times even covers part of the message notification icon from the Grand Marshal.

http://prntscr.com/bf18ag

http://prntscr.com/bf18ae

I use the Chrome browser and this happens at times both in fullscreen mode and in normal browser mode.

I can't reproduce it. Please report this issue to our Support Team if you can reproduce it.

Jun 12, 2016, 21:1206/12/16
Jun 13, 2016, 08:35(edited)
07/25/15

Let us send spies to battlegrounds to be able to send proper armies to hit them with. We can already send a single unit to a defensive BG and know what is there. We are completely blank on offensive ones unless we send in a bunch of dudes to get whacked, and still its quite random.

Declined, This game aspect was not designed to be spied upon.

Jun 13, 2016, 22:1006/13/16
Jun 22, 2016, 12:42(edited)
07/25/15

Gadheras said:

Let us send spies to battlegrounds to be able to send proper armies to hit them with. We can already send a single unit to a defensive BG and know what is there. We are completely blank on offensive ones unless we send in a bunch of dudes to get whacked, and still its quite random.

Declined, This game aspect was not designed to be spied upon.

Out of curiousity, could the design be changed without much change of the code? 

Or could we get the same feedback from a Offesnive BG as we do from a defensive one, sending 1 unit there? Sending one unit to a defensive give us a full view of what is in the BG, but doing so on a offensive does not?

Accepted. You will be able to see the amount of Units in Offensive BGs after the next release.
Jun 13, 2016, 22:1106/13/16
Jun 14, 2016, 09:31(edited)
07/25/15

Suggestion, when selling hero items. The selling value should reflect upgrades you done to the item. 

Declined. It was designed on purpose that upgraded Items have the same basic value.
Jun 14, 2016, 17:1406/14/16
Jun 15, 2016, 09:38(edited)
03/09/16

Thanks for your efforts to provide an entertaining game. Is it possible to be able to queue the selling feature of the hero's inventory as we do when building units? That way we can click on several items in a row to sell without having to jump back in every six minutes (or whatever). It limits how many battlegrounds we can do if we don't forfeit the inventory, and that actually can lead to spending less to replace or revive troops when we aren't doing as much battle. We can build them instead. Since you are obviously interested in generating as much spending as possible, it is self-defeating for Plarium to have these limiting features.

I have passed your suggestion to our developers. 
Jun 15, 2016, 06:3806/15/16
Sep 5, 2016, 07:49(edited)

In the Contacts list in both the "Enemies" and the "Keep" windows, when one clicks to sort by name, the names are put in alphabetical order but with all the uppercase usernames first and then all the lowercase names. I would suggest not separating by uppercase or lowercase as this is really irrelevant to finding the name that one is looking for. Just do alphabetcial order for all, regardless of whether or not the first letter is in uppercase or lowercase.

"Enemies" window:

http://prntscr.com/bgk686

"Keep" window:

http://prntscr.com/bgk68c

Passed to devs.

Jun 20, 2016, 09:0406/20/16
Jun 21, 2016, 09:12(edited)

In addition to the suggestion by Hannekie for a search button for the friends bar, could you 

- add an option to arrange the friends lists and leaguemember pages alphabetically rather than by rank?

- add a search button for the leaguemember pages as well?

Thanks for your consideration

Currently we have some limits with Flash technology, but we will consider these ideas in future.

Jun 20, 2016, 19:5306/20/16
Jun 21, 2016, 09:14(edited)

Would it be possible to apply the discount for fortifications on the wheel of fortune to wall upgrades as well as new purchases? 

Declined. This discount was designed for new purchases only.
Jun 22, 2016, 17:3306/22/16
Jun 23, 2016, 07:48(edited)
07/25/15

When raiding for resources, you can use tricks to get over the 50k limit. Some players know how, many doesn't. You could almost say the trick used is manipulating the database for your own adventage (abuse?).

Wouldn't it just be better (more fair), to make players able to raid as much resources they can in one go, deppending on how many units they send, and if the raid reach a set level, they get locked out from raid that target again for a week or whatever the duration is atm.

It seems so artificial, to raid a location and only get a small chunk of what is there. If the lord of the manor is hiding in the catacombs while thiefs are sacking his treasury. Its like a magic loot fairy is holding the hand over you saying NO NO. you can take so much only.

Declined. We have set this limit to balance the Resource flow. There are many limits in our game set for a reason. Some by numbers, and some by time. Unfortunately, it's unlikely that this particular limit will be reconsidered in the nearest future.

Jun 23, 2016, 11:1206/23/16
07/25/15

Gadheras said:

When raiding for resources, you can use tricks to get over the 50k limit. Some players know how, many doesn't. You could almost say the trick used is manipulating the database for your own adventage (abuse?).

Wouldn't it just be better (more fair), to make players able to raid as much resources they can in one go, deppending on how many units they send, and if the raid reach a set level, they get locked out from raid that target again for a week or whatever the duration is atm.

It seems so artificial, to raid a location and only get a small chunk of what is there. If the lord of the manor is hiding in the catacombs while thiefs are sacking his treasury. Its like a magic loot fairy is holding the hand over you saying NO NO. you can take so much only.

Declined. We have set this limit to balance the Resource flow. There are many limits in our game set for a reason. Some by numbers, and some by time. Unfortunately, it's unlikely that this particular limit will be reconsidered in the nearest future.

Can then the ability to "trick" (abuse) the sytem to get more, be removed to level the playing field between the ones that know how to do it and those that doesn't. Or you add the trick in question to your ingame manual for all to see how its done?

Jun 23, 2016, 16:1906/23/16

Gadheras said:

Gadheras said:

Can then the ability to "trick" (abuse) the sytem to get more, be removed to level the playing field between the ones that know how to do it and those that doesn't. Or you add the trick in question to your ingame manual for all to see how its done?

It isnt a trick- simply that the balance of resource flow from one castle to another cannot exceed 50k in either direction. By sending a caravan of food, you are temporarily pushing the balance in a different direction to that of the raid, allowing more to be taken
Jun 23, 2016, 18:1706/23/16
07/25/15

Camulos said:

Gadheras said:

Gadheras said:

It isnt a trick- simply that the balance of resource flow from one castle to another cannot exceed 50k in either direction. By sending a caravan of food, you are temporarily pushing the balance in a different direction to that of the raid, allowing more to be taken

It is a trick, because it enable you to do something. And I know there is a lot of players that doesn't know how this work. I'm just interested in level the playing field for everyone.
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.