Your Suggestions

Your Suggestions

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Oct 3, 2016, 15:3510/03/16
Oct 5, 2016, 06:49(edited)
08/20/15

Can you nudge the developers elbows and speed up the process of moving the notification popups that appear over the top of the chat entry line? If you have a lot going on, it's impossible to use chat!

After further thought, please move those notifications (which I do like) to the left side of the screen - high enough that they don't block the area where incoming attacks, caravan travel, reinforcements etc appear, even if there are multiple notifications in a short time frame. This should be a very simple change, since it is just a matter of screen location.

I can't influence the speed of their work, Lady Nerium. They have a lot of tasks to do, and as soon as they find dome time for this one, they will implement it.
Oct 3, 2016, 18:5310/03/16
Oct 5, 2016, 06:51(edited)
03/13/15

warrior said:

I am not sure if this suggestion has already been put in but there are 2 things int he game every player or every League Leadership might be looking for:

1. Search Player option in Statistics page of the Embassy. It is easier to check defense or offense of a person and for easier management of players when administrating the league like providing DE access, revoking DE access, promotion/demotion of a particular player, etc.

It's really hard to implement on Flash. However, we're looking for a way to add this feature.

2. Some thing to do with the Runes of Fealty, after the league has maxed out on the number of members in the league there is no point of getting Runes of Fealty for the members. There can be 3 options for that

We'll expand the Leagues.

a. Change or provide and option after a certain player lvl to choose Runes of Fealty or some other things.

b. Use of the existing Runes of Fealty for buying or exchange it with Skull runes or some other item for the Hero.

c. Use the existing Runes of Fealty for buying or exchange boosts, similar to Soulstones.

Thanks.

Additionally one more suggestion for the Forum. Can all the contest have an end data post which the entries cannot be made the post is locked and the winners are declared. There are some posts that are there for ages and either the participation is low that is why it has been kept open or some has totally forgotten about it.

If you notice any old contests which are not closed yet, please PM one of our Mods and give them a link. they will pass it to Community Managers.

Thanks Again.

Thanks for this. I have mailed BioHazard (Sorry Bio, you were the first one i could find). But we still dont have any End date for any contest that are started in the Entertainment Section of the Forum. My suggestion was to have a specific end date or a limit of entries in the post after which the contest should end, so that people know when they are going stop or if they are eligible for the contest or as to by when coudl they expect the winners to get announced.

We don't set the end dates, because we don't know for sure when we will have time to close the contest and announce/reward winners. It's time consuming, and we have a lot of tasks to do. We tried setting the end dates, but sometimes we couldn't close the contests in time, or closed them in advance, so there were many complaints.
Oct 4, 2016, 04:2510/04/16
03/13/15
roadstar Pitbull said:

warrior said:

2. Some thing to do with the Runes of Fealty, after the league has maxed out on the number of members in the league there is no point of getting Runes of Fealty for the members. There can be 3 options for that

a. Change or provide and option after a certain player lvl to choose Runes of Fealty or some other things.

b. Use of the existing Runes of Fealty for buying or exchange it with Skull runes or some other item for the Hero.

c. Use the existing Runes of Fealty for buying or exchange boosts, similar to Soulstones.

Thanks.

League expand would be completely useless at this point.
Could not agree more with you on that one.
Oct 4, 2016, 18:4010/04/16
Oct 5, 2016, 06:54(edited)
08/20/15

Can you add a little flag symbol to the in-game profile to identify the language a player is most comfortable with? 

Possibly the ability to put multiple flags for bilingual players? 

Unfortunately, our developers have decided not to implement this feature. It would take a lot of time to draw all Flags, and they would require some UI space. 
Oct 4, 2016, 20:5210/04/16
12/18/14
roadstar Pitbull said:

warrior said:

Thanks.

League expand would be completely useless at this point.
I agree we don't need league expansions, how about some kind of currency that will benefit the league like being able to do something on the fortress with them? some type of improvement to benefit the entire league
Oct 4, 2016, 21:1610/04/16
Oct 5, 2016, 06:55(edited)
07/02/15

Group PM

Can you add a feature so we can send a letter to a group of our friends together so we dont have to rewrite each one this could work like the league PM system but allow you to be able to choose who to send the letter to.

Passed to devs.
Oct 4, 2016, 21:1810/04/16
12/18/14
FAILO said:

Group PM

Can you add a feature so we can send a letter to a group of our friends together so we dont have to rewrite each one this could work like the league PM system but allow you to be able to choose who to send the letter to.
wow I would never use that I never clean out my friends list ... its full of inactive long ago players
Oct 4, 2016, 21:2510/04/16
07/02/15

Jezebel said:

FAILO said:

Group PM

wow I would never use that I never clean out my friends list ... its full of inactive long ago players

lol i harldy clear mine out either.. 

but what i mean is you can choose what friends or people to send the letter to this can be helpful for PM a few specific members of your league regardless of rank. and specifically also if a allied warrior attacks one of your members instead of rewriting a PM to send to that player and their marshal you can just make one and send to both players.
Oct 4, 2016, 22:3710/04/16
Oct 5, 2016, 07:02(edited)

guys it would be better to avoid open dialogues here and comment eatch others suggestion and just put your suggestions,the person who will tell you the opinion is the manager dont forget it is a suggestion thread it makes it easier for the manager (if i am bad or disagree so much you can ignore but it would be better orginized the thinks)if you want tell me somethinkg about it sent me message no need answer in the suggestions thread only if you think you have a suggestion created by another suggestion :)

thank you

I don't mind actually. I really want to know as many opinions as possible, even if it will be hard to track new suggestions :) If the comments are not off topic, they are welcomed. 
Oct 5, 2016, 16:5510/05/16
Oct 5, 2016, 16:57(edited)

i checked your answer about the recourse limits http://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/suggestions/23432_your-suggestions/?post=186427

the truth is this limits warning could appear only for the urgent help when you do recources request, players should nt set requests over their limits the game could inform them  that "you can not set a requst of this amount"

so i can change my plans if i see i cant set a request

you are right, players should track their own limits but some automatic machines would help whithout this means  is essential but my teamates set many times requests whithout they know their limits ,it is my personal experience to help my team and the fuction of any team its not about my own service over here once this  is a tool i use rarely

no need answer on this alyona it is just an elucidation 

Oct 5, 2016, 17:0910/05/16
07/05/15

Hi 

What about being able to do friend requests from the My League -> Warriors screen at the embassy?  

(Just joined a league on the second server, and it's a long process to send requests to all)
Oct 5, 2016, 19:1210/05/16
Oct 5, 2016, 19:12(edited)
12/18/14
Keaton said:

Hi 

What about being able to do friend requests from the My League -> Warriors screen at the embassy?  

(Just joined a league on the second server, and it's a long process to send requests to all)
YES!!! do this!!! We can leave a league from the embassy page we should be able to add members as friends from it also
Oct 5, 2016, 20:1810/05/16
Oct 7, 2016, 08:21(edited)
01/12/16

Hello,

I read the forums often, but rarely post.  I think it is past due :)

First i would like to give my enthusiastic approval to the following suggestions:

- Changes to the friend's bar and the friend system

- The ability to send an archer to all league members

- The ability to add league members as friends from embassy

- New Paragon levels

- New map scales

I would also like to give my support to the following approved items:

- Dark Essence allowance controlled by marshall or captains (formula/tier system)

- 2nd castle/base/outpost for players (limited in some fashion i assume)

- Group PM's

- New features to redesign castle (useless buildings, more improvements...etc)

- Automated Marshall's welcome letter to new members

Reading all these posts, and speaking with my league members, i also have a few suggestions.

Thank you!

1) Territory:

Currently, each league with beacons has territory on the map, but other than seperating it by color and gaining influence; it servers little to no purpose.  Can the development team create feautres for territory?  For instance, have a beacon art to upgrade terriory with bonuses.  Examples:

- Castle Resource boost if players are in territory

- Player defense boost if in territory, maybe territory walls when zoomed out?

- speed boost if player is in territory?

- food production boost if inside territory?

- Upgrade bots in territory?

A really cool suggestion. So basically you capture Territory and add bonuses to it? Did I understand you correctly? I'd like to pass this one, but if you have something to add first, I'd like to listen.

2) Fortress relocation:

It would be great if this would tie in to #1, but if not,  can the development team work on some type of league bonus if league fortress resides inside of league teritory? For instance influence or defense bonus at fortress?

I guess we can connect it with the previous one.

3) Castle Guards:

Can we have either a new castle guard we can level up, or provide some new features for existing castle guards?  Can we have new improvements?

Right now it's not our main priority. However, we have some plans for Improvements ;)

4) PVP Tourney's:

Can we go back to having eldricht units as rewards for PVP tournaments?  It is hard enough getting eldrich units; winning them in PVP is a great way to motivate more players to PVP.

Unfortunately, we don't accept suggestions for rewards. They are frequently changed and calculated by analytics guys.

5) Play time for players:

This is probably a long shot.  Can Marshall\Captains see members playing time?  So if someone logs in for 15 minutes a day compared to a player who plays 3 hours a day; we would have the ability to see the difference.

Declined. This information is private.

6) League Bulletin Board:

Can we have an area in the embassy where the Marshall or Captains can post permanent messages.  These messages for instance will give league members rules for the league (DE allowance, minimum def in beacons\fortress, rules for allies and at peace leagues...etc).  I know we have a league description and league message but they are a little small in scope.  Instead of sending PM's constantly we would like an area to post 3-5 static messages.

We're planning to add automatic messages for such cases. let's see if they can resolve this issue.

7) League Feats of Valor:

It can't be acheivements as that would cause league security issues, but can we have league feats of valor with rewards for specific goals.  For instance:

- Acheiving milestones in defense/offense

- Upgrading territory (if #1 gets approved)

- Having a number of players reach level 80, 90, 100...etc

- Completing a number of league quests

We add new League Achievements for the new features, but we can't add too many of them as we're limited in UI space.

8) Beacon's:

Can we expand on features for beacons.  If they are the bastions of power in stormfall, can we add some features (for instance #1).  Some examples:

- Add knowledge for league wide iron/gold production (fortress has food)

- Carrying capacity of troops

- Add a superbeacon that shields other beacons from attack (would have to take this beacon down first), maybe 30% def bonus instead of 25%

- increase spying of troops

- increase time for guards to recover

- 10% more experience gain

Let's add it to the #1. Could you please summarize it so I could pass it to devs?

Just some ideas... if you agree with some of  my ideas please reply and like my post to help support them.  I will do the same for the ones i like as well.

Thanks,

Talon

Oct 5, 2016, 20:2910/05/16
01/12/16
Tarkin said:

Is it possible to make it so we can either sell our eir's wands or upgrade them to a weors wand? I have too many and it's a complete waste.

Our devs are aware of this issue. They will find a way to resolve it.
Agree with this as well, have a ton of these and dont use them.
Oct 5, 2016, 20:3310/05/16
01/12/16
Emperor Shin said:

Hello.

I would like to suggest a few improvements on the fortress :-

1) Would it be possible to maybe make the Glory points and Tomes interchangable? I mean, for eg, as everyone knows 1 GP = half saphires and 1 Tome = 16 saphires.
so why not have a way to convert any extra GPs a league fortress might have into Tomes?
I suggest this because, you see, our fortress is at lvl 20 so we don't need the GPs anymore but we are gaining a lot of GP's which are just getting accumulated and are useless for us. we would much rather convert them into Tomes to upgrade our knowledge base instead. 

Good point, but a) Your Fortress can be downgraded. b) I don't think that our devs will make such changes for a single League. It does require a solution, but it's not a massive issue right now.

2) Would it be possible to have the *Tracking History* on the fortress?  like we have on the beacons, from which we can see who removed defense or who has added new defense in there.?

Could you please illustrate it with a screenshot so I could pass it to devs?

3) Would it be possible to have a column on the Defense stats showing how much of the player's defense is in the fortress as well? just like it shows how much is in the beacons.

Accepted. Our devs are already working on it.

I would really like to see these 3 features implemented.

Thank you very much for your time.

Cheers. :)

Regards,
Shin

I support all 1 & 3, not sure what #2 means though i think maybe Emperor Shin is referring to the world map?  I imagine #1 would be an issue for leagues in the future.  Glad #3 is also accepted.

Oct 5, 2016, 20:3610/05/16
01/12/16
Sculptor said:

Well I read that I had to put it in here. So here it is again. Btw I didn't check if somethings were allready declined because the link to the list didn't work.

Well I know that when I'm writing this there is probably no chance that anything will be done with it but hey if you don’t try it will definitely not happen. And well as everybody body knows Plarium is all about the money I’ll try to explain it in a way that would appeal to them.

But I had some idea’s for the game.

1 Better Map options

- I would like to see more scale wise options. At the moment you’ve got two scales, zoomed in close and the world map. I would like to see more scales in between so you can get a better understanding of your surroundings and can see if people moved their castle or new players entered your area.

- Why? Well so it is easier to find castles to attack and that way I and they lose more units and are more likely to spent more on the game for units and walls etc.

Passed to devs a few days ago.

2 In game forum

- Nowadays a lot of people use things like Teamspeak or 3rd party forums/chat rooms. I honestly find that idiotic and it really doesn’t help the game in anyway. Some people are more online in those sites then they do in game.

- Why? Well people are willing to pay more for things they like and if they have more fun on third party sites why should the pay for this game at all?.

- Why 2? Based on 2 facts.

1 A lot of people are already disgruntled and say you are money grabbers.

2 Most leagues have only a few coiners or none at all.

So if you are using something like Teamspeak then that program is the key to keeping the friendship, there you talk to each other and share things. And when one of those people start talking about another game and other members start trying it and like it better (and be honest that gets easier every time you guys introduce something new) they can just pack up and leave Stormfall. Because the thing that binds them is not this game but a third party program. That way you’ll definitely lose a lot of non coiners but also a couple of coiners. And when enough (smaller) leagues leave it does get less attractive for the bigger leagues with a lot of coiners.

We're planning to implement a chat on our game portal which gives you an opportunity to communicate while playing. Not sure of the voice option though. 

3 Make codes so you can go to specific information/location.

- When you want to share something, coordinates, a battle report, or something else just make specific codes that if used others just have to click on it to get there. This way you could also make it easier to share battle reports because this way we don’t need to use “again” a third party program.

Some options:

[player]Player name[/player]     (Link to Player profile )

[ally]League name[/ally]     (Link to League profile)

[coord](500|500)[/coord]     (Link to castle with coordinates 500|500)

[report]12a3b4c567[/report]     (Link to a report)

- Why? Well it just irritates me in a bad way. And again it makes it easier to attack/defend someone and people will lose more troops and are thus more likely to spend more money on the game.

Our devs have it in their long-term plans already.

4 Drop the hamlets

- The game is already laggy as …. So free up some server space with deleting the hamlets. After introducing the personal event Capture Hamlets/Defeat Rivals you killed every interest in the hamlets. Because when you siege one everyone that is about 10 hours away from your castle (so a lot of players) will attack it to gain 2 dragons and some resources. And it’s way too much work to attack every one that attacks your hamlet. So the hamlets became useless.

- Why? Well with a game that is a bit less laggy players will be a bit happier. And again the happier you are with something you are more likely to spent (more)money on it.

Hamlets will be improved.

5 Make it possible to put unused buildings in storage

- Sometimes I like to spent some time and money in making my castle a bit more beautiful. Adding some roads, or inner walls etc but with all the useless buildings around it just gets really crowded and ugly. So why not be able to put useless buildings in some kind of storage, not deleting it. As an example, there are 4 buildings on which you can click to produce units and let’s be honest, you’ll only use one of them. So put 3 away in storage and use only the one, this way you’ve created some space.

- Why? Well with that extra space you can place extra fortification or improvements which you can only buy with sapphires and this will put in more money in your pocket.

Also in plans. But it will look a bit differently.

6 Only give Eldritch units as a reward

- If I'm correctly you change a lot of the unit rewards to Demons and Warlocks because there were other "nice" rewards. But it had the effect that a lot of players stopped trying their best in those tournaments because the rewards are just not worth it. I can build those units quicker then what I can get as a reward so why would I participate in those tournaments. But I would gladly lose some of those Demons and Warlocks I build to gain some Eldritch Golums/Necro’s.

- Why? Again, people are willing to risk more units and are probably willing to put in some more money as well.

Unfortunately, our devs don't accept suggestions concerning rewards. They are calculated, balanced and considered by several teams according to their analytics data.

7 Some different things

- Make it possible to save letters and report that way they don’t get deleted over time.

Would there be a limit? Storing too many reports/letters would require additional space on server. But if they still fit the overall limit, then why not? How do you see this feature?

- When you are busy sending resources (not the maximum amount) and in the mean time units return, or arrive somewhere the amount always resets itself to the maximum amount. And if you didn’t notice it in time you will sent 40k instead of 20k (or something like that). Please fix it.

Needs to be tested and verified. Looks more like a bug to me. Could you please submit it to our Support Team so they could pass it to devs?

-  Make it possible to make a welcome letter. When a new players joins your league he/she should automatically get a welcoming letter. So they immediately get all the needed info about the league like the rules and who to contact for certain things. That way they don’t have to wait for the person that is responsible for that to get online.

Accepted. Our devs will add such opportunity.

Well I know I forget a bunch of things but as I said before Plarium will (maybe) read it but will do nothing with it. Hey, that’s the first one I forgot, nr 8, listen to your players! Why? Well when they have the idea that Plarium listens to them maybe they’ll stay and spent more money on the game. But that’s it.

Sorry for the long text but it’s hard to try and persuade Plarium. And yes I know that there are a lot of topics with good ideas. But again, if you don't try it will definitely never happen.

Have fun all!

Great suggestions, glad 2 of them have been approved.  I agree the eldrich units as pvp rewards were one of the things i loved the most about PVP tournaments.
Oct 5, 2016, 20:3710/05/16
01/12/16
IronApex Turok said:

Once a castle had reached a certain level, a Lord may work on building a second castle and so forth. 5 castle max. 

Castles produce resources independently, but only castle No1 produces troops.  In order to raid from a secondary castle you must produce them in the Primary castle and transfer them to the secondary castle. 

this would solve the problem of not having enough live players to attack. you could have a castle in every corner of the map and in the center.  It would spread out these massive armies. 

it would give players who have come to a halt on building something to do. 

Our devs have some ideas about additional Castles, but only ideas for now. As soon as they consider all the details, they will implement this feature.
Love this idea.
Oct 5, 2016, 20:4610/05/16
01/12/16
Fortuneteller said:

Loving the new features!

I would also add Scrolls. Many leagues have their own scrolls banks. Members could select a scroll they are looking for and a person responsible for Scroll bank, or whoever has a spare could send it to the member in need. 

Passed to devs already :)

Furthermore, you guys should really do something with Spies. They are virtually the most useless unit ever. Why not add that to the new feature as well: requesting spy missions against castles, fortresses and beacons. For the latter two, there should be an option for combined league spy mission.

Passed to devs.

Also consider this, when spies successfully spy why do they leave a trace? Successful spy missions need not be noticed, spies should not be killed. Spies could have a fun feature added. They would have the chance (some percentage) to obtain valuable artifacts and items from Lords and Ladies. The spying player could set a goal such as: attempt to obtain a Relic, attempt to obtain a Crystal, attempt to obtain an item from a Hero's inventory or even attempt to obtain League statistics, attempt to obtain information about a Fortress like knowledge levels, or even disrupt the Darkening at Beacons for days - the latter ones can only be combined league spy missions etc etc. This would use Flag tournament tier restrictions. You could request spy missions against castles with no restrictions. But you could only set spying goals within your league's tier or one tier below and similarly you could only request league spy missions against fortresses and beacons if their league is within your tier or one below.

Declined. Spy missions are a part of basic game mechanics. Any changes to this part of a code would drastically change the game balance and dynamics.

... ok am I overthinking this ? :-D

Great idea to be able to put scrolls on a league market per say, and have league members select the ones you need.  Perhaps have a limit by rank?
Oct 5, 2016, 20:4810/05/16
Oct 6, 2016, 08:07(edited)
01/12/16

simonbarsinister said:

have a contest like the movie the purge , everthing is fare  for X hours. just a  idea that you can best fit for the game . maybe keep league involvment out of this

Thank you for this suggestion. May I ask you to give me more details? 

Total Domination had a Beacon League tourney where your losses were reimbursed (90%) i believe.  I think this would be great if it came to stormfall.

It will come.
Oct 5, 2016, 20:5310/05/16
01/12/16
warrior said:

I am not sure if this suggestion has already been put in but there are 2 things int he game every player or every League Leadership might be looking for:

1. Search Player option in Statistics page of the Embassy. It is easier to check defense or offense of a person and for easier management of players when administrating the league like providing DE access, revoking DE access, promotion/demotion of a particular player, etc.

It's really hard to implement on Flash. However, we're looking for a way to add this feature.

Thanks.

Additionally one more suggestion for the Forum. Can all the contest have an end data post which the entries cannot be made the post is locked and the winners are declared. There are some posts that are there for ages and either the participation is low that is why it has been kept open or some has totally forgotten about it.

If you notice any old contests which are not closed yet, please PM one of our Mods and give them a link. they will pass it to Community Managers.

Thanks Again.

Great ideas, What if you can no longer expand the league?  A lot of players are sitting on a lot of runes of fealty as well.  Search in statistics would be a great.
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.